Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57399 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:15:18 PM

If i don't have any mistakes, this project is make mobile app for Ethereum, right? I actually don't understand about this project so much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.

Yeah, well hopefully the team will able to provide those features that can be attractive by those investors as well as users on this project. Also, I appreciate the security that they have but it needs more assurance to convince more users on this great project.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:37:55 PM

very interested idea, you platform will allow people with no codding skills to build Dapp and start their business with blockchain in short time, I really like the idea although I need to check the whitepaper and understand more delaits before I can say my final thought, anyway as first impression I do like the concept.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:40:50 PM

Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so reliable as well as transparent. Due to their concept so many investors attracted towards the project. This project has high potential to grow more and it will become hugely successful after a certain time later.
If it is realistic, yes, Ethereum dApp will be one of best project for invest at 2018. I think i will read more about this project at here.
ahsanif

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

very interested idea, you platform will allow people with no codding skills to build Dapp and start their business with blockchain in short time, I really like the idea although I need to check the whitepaper and understand more delaits before I can say my final thought, anyway as first impression I do like the concept.
certainly many people are hoping this can be realized, their concept is so real
i see a lot of people who are interested to participate and most likely this project is a success

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:14:08 AM

If i don't have any mistakes, this project is make mobile app for Ethereum, right? I actually don't understand about this project so much.

From my understanding of the concept is it's like an all-around marketplace for an application like apps, software etc. where you can create, publish, vote and also advertise there. By the way Is this a Russian ICO?

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:59:39 AM

This project is something great! But I really hope so that this will come into reality. All the concepts and ideas, everything has a great motive for the people and to the community as an Ethereum dApp Builder, with no Coding and easy to Customize. I am excited for more upcoming updates of this project for the community and all of us. GoodLuck to the team!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:19:40 AM

The entire point of crypto is that you are in full control of your money and this is possible already with most cryptos out there. What's the "extra" here?
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

This project is something great! But I really hope so that this will come into reality. All the concepts and ideas, everything has a great motive for the people and to the community as an Ethereum dApp Builder, with no Coding and easy to Customize. I am excited for more upcoming updates of this project for the community and all of us. GoodLuck to the team!
really a project that is meaningful and very huge in the form of implementation of the conceived. If it turns out to launch the project, then we can get a lot - for example a large number of new ideas
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:00:00 AM

The project can deserve attention while observing the road map. If all stages of the project are observed, then it will take a good place among the developments that we have recently

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:29:30 AM

Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so reliable as well as transparent. Due to their concept so many investors attracted towards the project. This project has high potential to grow more and it will become hugely successful after a certain time later.
If it is realistic, yes, Ethereum dApp will be one of best project for invest at 2018. I think i will read more about this project at here.
Same here mate, I am realy intrigued about this project and I would like to know how can this be beneficial to an investor.

I am curious about how would they create a dApp and what would be the benefits of it. Hope for more explanation in this project so we can understand more what is the project about.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Same here mate, I am realy intrigued about this project and I would like to know how can this be beneficial to an investor.

I am curious about how would they create a dApp and what would be the benefits of it. Hope for more explanation in this project so we can understand more what is the project about.
agrees with you, it would be great if the developers made a small video review of the project. This would help many people better understand this project.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:06:14 AM

It's great that the team is not new to the mobile applications business. Does the developer already have a working version?
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:39:17 AM

Can someone kindly explain to me what DApp is because its totally a new word for me to hear. Maybe i need to know some basic terms about this project to understand this.

it's an app not hosted on a webserver but on the blockchain. You run it locally, but sync it to the chain (or the "data" is in the chain, Blockchain verifies your actions etc)

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:27:01 AM

it's an app not hosted on a webserver but on the blockchain. You run it locally, but sync it to the chain (or the "data" is in the chain, Blockchain verifies your actions etc)
I don't think so, blockchain works like a server but it is decentralized. Running it will need an internet which works properly.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:43:32 AM

Possibly for smatphones annex will emerge as well. But here basic task to create site, through which you will be able to create smartcontract for one's future token, specifying to it parameters necessary for You.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:21:18 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 01:33:48 PM by Superturacoin

I think this will be a useful platform for the future. Since it won't require coding, it will be easier to use to make dApps. But if anyone can easily make a dApp, won't it be used for scamming?
Platform has an advantage and disadvantage so probably their disadvantage is to make Dapp and will use it to scam people. So, we should try to be careful especially about the features of this platform because this will somehow would open an opportunity to people who has a bad intention to use the platform in shady business imo.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:18:41 PM

Me too, I really want to know what is the use of dapp and what will be its benefits to all users of this. Also I am looking forward for more updates about this project and also i want to know their future plans.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:27:11 PM

Me too, I really want to know what is the use of dapp and what will be its benefits to all users of this. Also I am looking forward for more updates about this project and also i want to know their future plans.
The use of dapp is really essential to understand there might be something worthy, it is an Ethereum dApp builder with no coding and easy to customize. However it is a good opportunity for the developers to engage and enhance, we require to notice they are also updating the white papers regularly.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:30:25 PM

I suppose they are building something like a toolbox close to as easy as drag and drop when you can build your own decentralized applications with pre-built modules or so.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: