Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:43:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57398 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:48:31 AM

This project is different from the rest. Is the project's idea unique or are there already such realized projects?
As to personally me - I did not meet such projects. Yes, I saw one site which allows to create token, but his parameters are infinitesimal and on the exit at you it will turn out the most simple token, absolutely without any unique opportunities.
I don't think this project would be needed. There are so many platforms in which it allows you to make ethereum tokens for free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:52:17 AM

This project is different from the rest. Is the project's idea unique or are there already such realized projects?
As to personally me - I did not meet such projects. Yes, I saw one site which allows to create token, but his parameters are infinitesimal and on the exit at you it will turn out the most simple token, absolutely without any unique opportunities.
I don't think this project would be needed. There are so many platforms in which it allows you to make ethereum tokens for free.
Well yes there is a lot of platform that ou can make free ethereum, but this project brings you more secured and reliable accounts that you can trust. It is also easy, for me i would support this project.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:55:23 AM

If i don't have any mistakes, this project is make mobile app for Ethereum, right? I actually don't understand about this project so much.
Me too. It seems that this plattform are connected to the ethereum but I don't have enough knowledge about it. But I can only says that this project has potential and will be going to success too same to ethereum. In fact, now is very popular and is known as the 2nd coin after bitcoin. So I guess, it is not possible too that it will happen to dApp Builder.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The platform is connected to ethereum is the biggest advantage of the project and it will grow more in upcoming years. This ico is so beneficial for investors and definitely, it will become successful soon.

Yeah you are right, but the success of the project will still be base on how active and serious the devs are and how many investors will be attracted to join the project.
Correct. Though the project can only be launched only after it gained supports and investments from people but it will still boil down to the efforts and dedication by the project team.
roruseto

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:36:49 AM

Its great that this project has an airdrop campaign
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:00:08 PM

I just came across this project and was ready to close the tab until I decided to go to the site. Tell me, does the manager respond to messages here? why you can not change the announcement? on the announcement it is written that the pre-sale was back in November. such irresponsible attitude is not pleasing and does not attract

I think this is a big problem after. In my observation, the ann is not been updated since last year. But they already launched a new bounty campaign. We can wait for this week's updates or announcements about this matter. If they comply with our queries.

Really? This thread has not been updated since last year? I guess we need to visit their Telegram channel and try to ask the admins of this project regarding the progress of this plattform. Does anyone here knows the dApp Builder telegram? I hoped someone here can give the links regarding the new updates of this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:01:26 PM

Well yes there is a lot of platform that ou can make free ethereum, but this project brings you more secured and reliable accounts that you can trust. It is also easy, for me i would support this project.
How sure are you that this project will bring us secured and reliable accounts that we can trust? I think for now we can't guarantee its security due to the fact that this project is still new and it takes time to conclude that it will be safe to use.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Suskoff

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:25:14 PM

Visiting your dapp creation website https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/builder/new-dapp.php but it short my expectation because it only has 3 dapps in it cart which are voting, escrow and multisignature wallet; is this all what your project is all about or you are still developing more.

Maybe they are still developing more because this project is still new, we need to understand them and give them enough time to improve this project. I am sure they will make more announcements when it finish.

Alright then, i like their ideas also and i sincerely hope it shall be a one stop platform for all the dapp creations no matter how complex the dapp might be.
Good luck to the team.

Thanks!
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:02:42 PM

Visiting your dapp creation website https://dapps.ibuildapp.com/builder/new-dapp.php but it short my expectation because it only has 3 dapps in it cart which are voting, escrow and multisignature wallet; is this all what your project is all about or you are still developing more.

Maybe they are still developing more because this project is still new, we need to understand them and give them enough time to improve this project. I am sure they will make more announcements when it finish.

Alright then, i like their ideas also and i sincerely hope it shall be a one stop platform for all the dapp creations no matter how complex the dapp might be.
Good luck to the team.

Thanks!

There are so many people that is well - glad for this project. And not only me, they are also willing to support this project, which is the Ethereum aApp Builder. Every project has its own unique potential for the better changes that it will create for a better community. I will keep tuned to this project for more updates and I hope this project will come reach its success.
CrazyInvest

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:41:06 PM

Platform that can make free ethereum? If that would be the case then probably so many people will have a free ethereum. I think you misinterpret the concept of creating ethereum dapp builder.Try to reconstruct your sentences buddy so that people will not be confused.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:18:54 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.
There could be visual presentation about the purpose of the launch of the dApp builder that will really do communicate in a better way with complete understanding for all the investors.
mokeyking

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:31:56 PM

Great idea from the team! I think it will succeed
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:38:33 PM

There could be visual presentation about the purpose of the launch of the dApp builder that will really do communicate in a better way with complete understanding for all the investors.
You are right, this could better help every one easily to understand the project at one go and we can also just share the link to the people which is a smarter way for approaching.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 03:40:29 PM

Well, the project is still new and I am sure there will be more announcements in the near future. I also following the project and hoping that they will be successful in the near future.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:18:46 PM

this platform is not all about making free ethereum tokens. You can build your own dApp in a very short time without coding knowledge. And then you can use them for your business and also in private.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:21:19 PM

Great idea from the team! I think it will succeed
There's no doubt that a certain project will succeed if the team are working hard in developing it and the community support will really be efficient in doing the propagation of the information about this project. Even a little support coming from an individual has a good effect towards it.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:08:42 PM

They have posted their whitepaper on the first page of the thread, new prospects & investors might just check it out so that they may have full and complete understanding what's the project all about and also the purpose of why the developers created it.  
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:08:36 PM

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.
the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:17:26 PM

the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
There is no coding required but behind they will be validating the code and made it available for all the users in a easy interference with the common features this will successfully help the users to customize and build their desired App.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: