Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:51:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ico  (Read 57399 times)
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

Broad but simple explanation to make us understand what dApp is really about. I like the application thst generate tokens this could be the asset of the project that is different to others. Hope that the improvement of this project continue.

Let me explain it to you in easy way.
You already familiar with normal apps that see on play store, those called centralized app. On other hand, there are dApp which means Decentralized Application, and those use blockchain technology ( smart contract ) and token.

For example here in bitcointalk, you will come across some project that aim to create decentralized app that allow users to share knowledge and get reward with token. The team of this project have developer to make this app.

Now, let assume you as person with experience coding, you want to create decentralized app to sell some product and allow people to pay with token, you will use this platform to create you dApp without you need to hire a developer or learn coding to do it by yourself.

Ukhta, thank you for such an open explanation about the project and what is connected with it. I did not know that you can so easily create an application without any encoding. Everything is easy and simple. You can create it yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:14:50 AM

Yes, the team has grandiose plans, I think only young people can come up with and implement such projects, maybe they themselves do not realize how difficult it is, but it's good!

The big problem that this project is going to face is it's competitors, there are already a lot of projects who can provide dApp builder in their platform with high marketcap. Can they show us a comparison and what unique features can they offer?
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:22:01 AM

This shows a protential to kick its tail here in this community of crypto currency. A project which is a Smart Contract Builder and dApps Marketplace. The team working behind the dApp Builder seemsreally serious to come up with this idea and concepts that has a good dApp Ecosystem. I will be looking forward for this project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:45:14 AM

What Social Media do you plan to use?
I hope that they will be chosen for it all possible social networks, naturally one of them will be inaccessible in communication of failure facebook from advertisings of connected by any oбpaзopм c ico and in general with crypto. It forces a huge amount of users to decline this platform and to go to other messengers.
Actually now we have Google more have banned ICO advertising. I heard that at future, maybe twitter will banned its, too!
Yeah but till then many blockchain based advertisement platforms will take over, so nothing really should change much. Maybe we'll see a price bump in cryptocurrencies. Blockchain is really the future of cryptos.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:15:03 AM

I am wishing to see thier tokens listed on majir exchange sites in the near future. I could see that this would be expensive coin someday.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:44:57 AM

I did not get any answer to my previous questions. According to your explanation;  this would be an ethereum based dApp Builder platform.

But how about the transactions?  Just a few weeks ago we experienced how Crypto-Kitties  the Ethereum Network distrupted.

And transaction fees are nowadays very high -

Your platform is also going to be affected with these kind of problems ?
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:19:04 AM

I did not get any answer to my previous questions. According to your explanation;  this would be an ethereum based dApp Builder platform.

But how about the transactions?  Just a few weeks ago we experienced how Crypto-Kitties  the Ethereum Network distrupted.

Yes, if the questions with tanzaktsiyami will hurt the platform, it loses its appeal. I sincerely look forward to when we get an answer to this question

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:45:23 AM

I think that the developers have solved this issue and the interruptions do not affect the work of the platform. I think that in this respect everything will be calm
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:51:03 AM

Pretty  much every single app based on the ETH network takes a hit when the ETH blockchain gets busy. And they can't do anything much for the fees either
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:30:24 AM

I think that the developers have solved this issue and the interruptions do not affect the work of the platform. I think that in this respect everything will be calm
In any project always problems can be, however tried developers, indeed it is rather hard to notice each trifle, it practically is impossible, indeed developers too people. The sole a good variant would be to issue beta-test in which case common users would be able to check project without enclosures.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:14:48 AM

Pretty  much every single app based on the ETH network takes a hit when the ETH blockchain gets busy. And they can't do anything much for the fees either
Agreed. But, this is the platform for those who wanted to build your own token instead of making yourself by such codes that you can't even know what it is.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:34:45 AM

Agreed. But, this is the platform for those who wanted to build your own token instead of making yourself by such codes that you can't even know what it is.
I see that this is really a useful project that will attract the attention of people interested in the crypto currency. Creating your own token will be useful for developers of new projects, if I understand correctly.
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:59 AM

Yeah, the one that's needs to make move is the eth itself. If they are base in ethereum network then obviously they will be affected too. Anyway, this project is getting popular now, congrats.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:31:17 AM

I see that this is really a useful project that will attract the attention of people interested in the crypto currency. Creating your own token will be useful for developers of new projects, if I understand correctly.
Really? We can create our own token by this project? I thought dApp Builder will help to create our own smart contract that is controllable by the users. It will also help the cryptocoin trader to get the best price of their coin. That's what I have understand on this project. I hoped you don't get mad on me. I just shared my thoughts on this project.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:52:16 AM

We are all hoping for the positive outcome of this project. Let's help with the advertising so that we can help to attract possible serious investors to participate in this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Seems like an interestig project. I feel somehow curious about this project as the Ethereum dAppBuilder, No Coding, and Easy to Customized. I will stay to this project and wait for more updates. I want to know more better regarding this project understands what this project really aims for the better changes of the community.
I also liked this projects. It seems that they are going to make the transactions of all cryptocurrencies easy to handle by just finger tips. And also, it will attract even more investors because of it's features that allows a user to have full control of cryptos. I hoped it will launched soon so we can experience it.
Yes, i completely agree with your opinion on this project. The project looks so reliable as well as transparent. Due to their concept so many investors attracted towards the project. This project has high potential to grow more and it will become hugely successful after a certain time later.
If it is realistic, yes, Ethereum dApp will be one of best project for invest at 2018. I think i will read more about this project at here.
Same here mate, I am realy intrigued about this project and I would like to know how can this be beneficial to an investor.

I am curious about how would they create a dApp and what would be the benefits of it. Hope for more explanation in this project so we can understand more what is the project about.

Me too, I really want to know what is the use of dapp and what will be its benefits to all users of this. Also I am looking forward for more updates about this project and also i want to know their future plans.

I suppose they are building something like a toolbox close to as easy as drag and drop when you can build your own decentralized applications with pre-built modules or so.
It’s definitely something related to building apps with less to no knowledge of coding. The team should be more clear with propogating the concept to the users, i hope they enlighten us with the idea more clearly.
I think I'm one of some people here in the community who doesnt clearly understand what this project is really is. In my own understanding, it's like a drag and drop builder? Because I've seen some coding related application that are based on drag and drop action of blocks.

Not sure whether it's really like drag and drop but it will be built in a way that ordinary people can use it intuitively to realize their ideas maybe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Suskoff

Activity: 86

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:37 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.
the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
There is no coding required but behind they will be validating the code and made it available for all the users in a easy interference with the common features this will successfully help the users to customize and build their desired App.

Yes. That is the point
Suskoff

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:45:25 PM

Great idea from the team! I think it will succeed
There's no doubt that a certain project will succeed if the team are working hard in developing it and the community support will really be efficient in doing the propagation of the information about this project. Even a little support coming from an individual has a good effect towards it.

Yes you are right, this project will succeed if devs are really active and serious and the community will give this project support to achieve success in the near future.
Definitely, a new project which can be profitable in the future. I also appreciate the effort of the team that they will provide a good service and always active for any concerns to those probable investors.

I hope so it can be have a great amount of profit and hopefully the team will able to do something which can convince those probable investors as well.as users that will support this project. Also, they must always here.in the thread so that they can answer some concern on this prestigious project.

We have a working alpha which you can try at our website
Suskoff

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:47:59 PM

Great idea from the team! I think it will succeed
There's no doubt that a certain project will succeed if the team are working hard in developing it and the community support will really be efficient in doing the propagation of the information about this project. Even a little support coming from an individual has a good effect towards it.

Yes you are right, this project will succeed if devs are really active and serious and the community will give this project support to achieve success in the near future.
Agree with you, any project about ICO for make crowdsale by ERC20 or directly innvolve ETH like this project.

I think this project is on ER20 or in smart contracts to Etherium. Because the majority of ICO's and project now use ETH blockchain for their development and projects like this.

Yes, DAP are ERC20 tokens. Also dApp Marketplace will allow users to create their own Ethereum smart contracts and build dApps with them
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:08:09 PM

people are interested in this project, so I'll watch for now, but many hopes should not be placed on this project, I think so.

yes, a lot of people now are interested to know more about this new project. I am sure that the features attracts the investors to try this and makes some investments. I hope there will be many more to come here.
the project is completely new, but I'm sure that the development team will be able to raise it to a high level. I see that quite a lot of people are interested in the development of the project.
There is no coding required but behind they will be validating the code and made it available for all the users in a easy interference with the common features this will successfully help the users to customize and build their desired App.

Yes. That is the point

This is how this project will work, I hope that this project will be able to fulfill its plans and goals and also hoping that they can get many more investors and supporters.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: