Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:56:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Utrust is a scam?  (Read 2179 times)
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:31:50 AM

I invested over $6000 for 100k Utrust tokens. I was contacted on a Friday and told I had 24 hours to verify (KYC). When I logged into the site to verify, the links were dead. I sent numerous emails to Utrust before they ever got around to replying. They told me the site was down on weekends and that's why the links were dead. A week or so later after finally hearing back from them I tried the link again. This time it worked, but the application said my Ontario, Canada phone number was not acceptable. I immediately contacted Utrust and waited, and waited and waited for a reply. They said it was a glitch in the system that would be fixed.

That was a week before Christmas. I'm still waiting and waiting and waiting. I've sent numerous emails, no big surprise, NO RESPONSE.... You say this isn't a SCAM, I beg to differ

UTRUST does not handle the KYC process it was outsourced to a company called IDNow from Switzerland. IDNow is a trusted European company that does KYC for many clients.   UTRUST operates out of  Switzerland and must follow strict Swiss compliance rules for customer financial identification.  UTRUST has given your name to IDNOW to verify and you were given an identifier number ( eg. INT-########).  You have to go through and connect to the IDNow verification system.  If you took the time to look on IDNow's website you would have seen that the company is not open on weekends and is open  from 9 am to 9 pm (Swiss time) in Canada EST time it is 3 AM to 3 PM.  This is something UTRUST can not help you with.  To complete the IDNow verification you need to have a valid passport, utility bill, a completed Form A, and a cell phone to recieve a SMS text message from IDNOW at the end of the process.  Either you have these or you can not verified. 
I am from Ontario and the IDNow process was a nightmare for me to complete but I did manage to get verified eventually.  The worst part was connecting and having to wait 40-60 minutes each time I tried.  My success was NOT to use my phone and wifi to verify... so find and use a stable internet with RJ-45 cable (not wifi) connection and use your laptop (or borrow a friends).  Have all your documents ready.    Waiting for UTRUST to do something and complaining here in the forum will do no good... it is up to you to get verified through IDNow.  Man up, get on this.  Good luck.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:17:54 AM

They wrote that it is a scam?Huh??
This not be true!

Look!

https://coinanalysis.io/utrust/

Sorry for my english Sad

Are you really sure that you have provided the right URL address informing that UTRUST is a scam? Because there is no single negative words written in this article. And besides it is a good project that portrait the success. Come on man, provide the right one if this isn't.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:43:50 AM

The ways I understand the question is the person asking if it is true or not. We'll only time will tell if it is scam. But base on paper it looks pretty legit. No way it's a scam.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:45:50 AM

They wrote that it is a scam?Huh??
This not be true!

Look!

https://coinanalysis.io/utrust/

Sorry for my english Sad

Are you really sure that you have provided the right URL address informing that UTRUST is a scam? Because there is no single negative words written in this article. And besides it is a good project that portrait the success. Come on man, provide the right one if this isn't.

Utrust is really a good project based on the paper and I know this will never become a scam though until now the bounty is not yet given well pretty sure that this can't affect the price of utrust. You should believe because this is technology can gives you higher profit.
germansupremacy

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:46:30 AM

I dont believe at all they are a scam, you just look at their team/project and will find out there is much to lose to be scamming.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 04:58:02 AM

How can this be  a scam?  Can you imagine the time and effort for the development team to get this far in to the ICO process.  I think the amount of money needed to run the website, get compliance and documents in place in one of the most stringent financial centres in the world (Switzerland), pay a company for the KYC process (likely a large sum!), pay to get listed on Kucoin exchange, pay for the team's time, their travel to crypto conferences and meetings to promote UTRUST,  partnering with AppCoins and others. 
So much time, activity  and energy by the team on this already.  Many other ICOs haven't done even a fraction of the work that UTRUST has done.  Absolutely no way UTRUST is a scam.  The question is a little ridiculous to be honest asked by someone who doesn't have a clue how much work it takes to launch an ICO or what it takes to run a start up. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: