Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:23:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BitcoinDelivers.com [BUSINESS FOR SALE]  (Read 777 times)
slothbag (OP)

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2011, 02:21:20 PM

Hi all,

If anyone is interested in buying a ready to run Bitcoin business, please get in contact with me as I am looking to sell BitcoinDelivers.com.

I have enjoyed the challenge of creating a great looking online Bitcoin store and managed to make a little money in the short time i've been running the site, but I just don't have the time to promote and maintain a high level of service to make this a great business.

Basically you will get the site as it is, the remainder of the 12 month web hosting (about 10-11 months), 2 years domain name registration for bitcoindelivers.com (about 22 months remaining) and ownership of the domain, the custom logo and customized bitcoin payment module.

You will be free to continue running the business as I have done as a service selling retail products, or you could utilize the site to sell your own products very easily.

There is no warranty, no cooling off period, I can't guarantee the security is 100%, but I can offer limited assistance for helping transition the new owner/s with using the site. Basically take it as it is.

At the current exchange rate of ~$17usd I am looking at around 150btc for the lot.

Contact me at admin@bitcoindelivers.com

In the meantime, I will be operating the site business as usual Smiley

Cheers
Russ
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: