Bitcoin Forum
November 19, 2017, 06:42:56 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark use of Bitcoin  (Read 2469 times)
Forts1946

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:08:09 PM

1) Are you used Bitcoin to buy illegal staff Huh

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
probitcrypto

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:11:27 PM

This question have its answer itself,
everyone who holds bitcoins and want to buy illigal things buys with bitcoin.
Reason is simple no one can trace you.
I once tried to buy in dark web but actually i was ripped over there.
So yeah think before you buy almost 99% asre sacms
leonair

Activity: 280

Provided exhaustive and detailed token allocation

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:30:07 AM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

You can buy legal and illegal stuff with your own paper moneys/Fiat moneys and it is the same with Bitcoin as it is not an exemption to the rule of money, as long as you can spend valuable things in exchange of other things whether it is good or bad. It is just a matter of who will gonna use the money though and we all know the saying 'Money is the root of all evil' so meaning it is evil but if you use it in a good way then it is not. It just happened that Bitcoin is an international digital currency but it is still 'Money'.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
iamTom123

Activity: 420

ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer ChipMixer

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:32:32 AM

1) Are you used Bitcoin to buy illegal staff Huh 2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

Personally, I have never used Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency in the market to buy anything considered to be illegal or to avail of any services coming from the so-called dark web. In my opinion, although Bitcoin should not get the full blame as any fiat money can also be used for illegal transactions (they can be tracked but not all are brought to the arms of the law otherwise we will not have busy law enforcement agencies), the use of Bitcoin in dark web transactions is not practically helping the reputation of this digital currency. 

But then we have to understand that there is no way to stop anybody to avail of Bitcoin and use it for illegal transactions. this can be the reason why the government is now enforcing the KYC procedures so as to limit its illegal use. As time goes on, the government can be able to get availed of more advanced tracking system even if Bitcoin can be partly anonymous (not totally as they say).

Bitcoin enthusiast and supporters are encouraged to go above aboard as a way to help Bitcoin get a much better reputation.

Nameless27

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:18:04 AM

Nope, I don稚 have any intention or interest for doing so. It is our first responsibility to use bitcoin in the best and the most legal way as possible. If I知 still using tor browser right now and always visiting .onion sites I would might be tempted to do that but those days of bad things is done.

After the silkroad raid with the government recover thousands of bitcoin. It痴 more good to be not part of that community again.

Why compare when you can use both and nothing is better they池e both the best.
Zackgeno96

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:18:25 AM

Do you mean illegal stuff ?

I have never used bitcoins to buy the illegal products and I think people should also make clean use of the bitcoins.

ballerin and giroud

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

So far I haven't made an illegal purchase with bitcoin. Actually there's no different to buy illegal using bitcoin and money chas. As long the seller receive cryptocurrency.

hahay
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 08:34:37 AM

I never bought illegal goods using bitcoin, let alone to buy illegal staff, I did not think so far to use bitcoin. I just buy bitcoin in a natural way and do not want to get into trouble with what I've bought.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌    
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

Lieldoryn

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:00:37 AM

Calculations with illegal staff, the purchase of illegal goods most often occurs in cash. Stop spreading lies. Bankers and governments are trying to create public opinion about what bitcoin is used for illegal transactions. From your post it is clear that you never hired the staff. It is a fake.

Yuhee

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:06:46 AM

Calculations with illegal staff, the purchase of illegal goods most often occurs in cash. Stop spreading lies. Bankers and governments are trying to create public opinion about what bitcoin is used for illegal transactions. From your post it is clear that you never hired the staff. It is a fake.

I think it is one of the main reason why some countries dont really want bitcoin in their country. Because it could be easily acquired by unknown entity. Wether it would be used as good or bad, people could easily get funds if they invested or even mined it. Some are even making affiliation services with in banks. Like in our place where there is a site that is connected to all banks but is not within the government.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 1036

http://www.mocacinno.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

Don't kid yourself. Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous.
Anybody can see which unspent outputs are used as inputs by a new transaction, and which address got funded. By seeing which unspent outputs are combined in a transaction, addresses can be coupled to wallets.

Since a lot of exchanges started to use KYC regulations, and everybody and their mother are logging ip's, allmost all your exchange activity's can be traced back to you.

To make things worse, as soon as you buy a physical good using BTC, you have to enter a valid address, pointing directly at yourself.

Even mixers don't provide 100% safety, since you don't know who's operating them, and by the ever increasing field of data mining and blockchain analysis, to some point, it's even possible to join together mixer's inputs and outputs (or so it seems... I've never done this myself, but i've read that theoretically, it's possible).

As for the OP's question: i've bought some marihuana seeds and a knife using BTC... It's not really illegal in my country (they were both purchased on legal webshops, using my real name and address), but those are the most grey-area things i've ever bought with BTC

Emmami@758

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:12:41 AM

bit coin is not a currency. so we have to buy anything in the world with use of bit coin. who doing dark business like that people using bit coins. most of the country's not accept bit coin because reason is behind this. so that country government banned it in their country's. really most of the people using bit coin to buy illegal staff. because it has no tax and fee no need to calculations for the government. so most of the people interested for this site.
summer209

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:16:47 AM

Don't kid yourself. Bitcoin is pseudo-anonymous.
Anybody can see which unspent outputs are used as inputs by a new transaction, and which address got funded. By seeing which unspent outputs are combined in a transaction, addresses can be coupled to wallets.

Since a lot of exchanges started to use KYC regulations, and everybody and their mother are logging ip's, allmost all your exchange activity's can be traced back to you.

To make things worse, as soon as you buy a physical good using BTC, you have to enter a valid address, pointing directly at yourself.

Even mixers don't provide 100% safety, since you don't know who's operating them, and by the ever increasing field of data mining and blockchain analysis, to some point, it's even possible to join together mixer's inputs and outputs (or so it seems... I've never done this myself, but i've read that theoretically, it's possible).

As for the OP's question: i've bought some marihuana seeds and a knife using BTC... It's not really illegal in my country (they were both purchased on legal webshops, using my real name and address), but those are the most grey-area things i've ever bought with BTC

I agree, bitcoin can be traced by IP, but I am not sure if people use anonymity network, whether he/she still can be traced?
Taki

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:19:49 PM

Bitcoin was used for sell-buy operations about illegal in the most of countries things from the most beginning. If to talk about myself - I didn't buy even a Mary Jane with bitcoin or cashed out coins. I have other more important to me things to spend my payments. But I will not be surprised to hear that many of the forum users spend their payments for easy drugs.

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  .SUBSCRIBE NOW!!!. 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
SUDARMONO

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

if I have never bought a bitcoin myself I only use bitcoin as an investment and trading altcoin, and I prefer to use fiat money to buy goods because its value is stable, and if I buy goods using bitcoin with unstable value I worry when after paying with bitcoin suddenly the value of bitcoin rises, I think by paying with bitcoin I feel a loss with bitcoin price increase.

SNOVio Decentralized Lead Generation  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
bitctrimor1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

You can buy legal and illegal stuff with your own paper moneys/Fiat moneys and it is the same with Bitcoin as it is not an exemption to the rule of money, as long as you can spend valuable things in exchange of other things whether it is good or bad. It is just a matter of who will gonna use the money though and we all know the saying 'Money is the root of all evil' so meaning it is evil but if you use it in a good way then it is not. It just happened that Bitcoin is an international digital currency but it is still 'Money'.

It actually depends on you, whether you use it to buy illegal or legal stuff. Although, I agree with many people that if you'll buy something illegal then better use bitcoins because you less tractability. However, if what you're pertaining to by 'illegal' are those government sanctions stuff, I doubt that you can buy just like that. Also, those people who deal those materials often would not want to deal using other means than cash. In terms of legal items, then it's up to you situation, if you have a lot of bitcoin holding and the establishment accepts bitcoin purchases and transactions, then by all means use them. However, if you feel it would be better to use money, then go for it as well.

Lordmancer II MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
kittwolfe

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:02:26 PM

bitcoin can be used to both ways but I prefer to buy legal things using it now unlike the dark past of bitcoin itself..
Betthisnow

Activity: 196

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:18:02 PM

If you have the option to pay things with bitcoin, you should always use this option because it's decentralized and from people for people. If you use the fiat system and pay fees to them, then you support this system and we should avoid to assist this system wherever possible!

Unfortunately in my country the options to use bitcoin are very limited and I am not happy to use the bank system.

MATRIXCOIN  |  CREATING BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER! 
██ ██ ███  MXC Lending ICO: Nov. 13  [ ANN Thread ]  ███ ██ ██
  WHITEPAPER  ▰  TWITTER  ▰  FACEBOOK  ▰  INSTAGRAM 
Proton2233

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:28:18 PM

If the government is keen to identify a man who uses bitcoin in illegal business they will find it without problems. Modern technologies allow to do it easily. Bitcoin anonymous only indirectly. It seems to me that you can't blame bitcoin for all the ills. The responsibility of law enforcement agencies to find criminals. They get paid for it. To cover up their inactivity with bitcoin is wrong.

detector

Activity: 91

Bitcoin Will Float so do YOU

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:57:12 PM

Bitcoin provide anonymous transaction so it can't be trace easily but police still able to track down although they require more resource to find the suspect.
Because of this reason, my government still not legalize bitcoin in order to protect people from corruptor / money laundry etc

dunfida

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:41:40 PM

Bitcoin provide anonymous transaction so it can't be trace easily but police still able to track down although they require more resource to find the suspect.
Because of this reason, my government still not legalize bitcoin in order to protect people from corruptor / money laundry etc
They can able to track down the transaction on where those funds go and moved but knowing the identity on such wallet would really be difficult to trace up no matter how you have on those resources that you do mention.
Negative aspects of bitcoin is always there because this is really a good tool for those criminals or people who do have really dirty intentions on making it on illegal stuffs.Dark use would be always there and criminals will surely switch because they know bitcoin is far more better than on those bank or fiat transactions.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
greeklogos

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Bitcoin is not so anonymous as you think and every government can follow all it's roads. For illegal activity there are other coins which are totally anonymous, which exchanged from bitcoin, and crypto currencies mixers Wink

python13

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:20:46 PM

Nice try officer Cool
mrcash02

Activity: 686

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:13:13 AM

No, I'm not used to buy illegal stuff with Bitcoin. Bitcoin has another purposes for me. Nowadays, it's better to use fiat to buy most things as Bitcoin isn't accepted on most places where people are used to buy things and Bitcoin is a valuable currency that is gaining too much power these days, so I don't think it's a smart idea to use Bitcoins now, better to hold maximum as possible to enjoy the benefits from its price.

But it depends how and why you are using Bitcoins. For some people it's an investment, for others it's a full income source... On this second case Bitcoin is needed for almost things people need to buy, when not buying with BTC directly, exchanging into fiat first.

qwertyup23

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:36:58 AM

For number one, I mainly use my bitcoins primarily for investment purposes and for extra cash. I do not use it anywhere else, especially under the dark web for illegal transactions since I would've waste its potential. Considering bitcoin's decentralized nature, it is no wonder that there is this stigma that people think about bitcoin being illegal. Hopefully that mindset would change and shall be replaced with the opportunities it provide.

For number two, it really depends on your personal preference. Some people utilize bitcoin as a payment into paying for their monthly obligations or for paying it to retailers. This is also highly dependent on the shop that you are buying if they are accepting bitcoin as a payment. There is no problem using bitcoin or fiat as payment, but fiat is better with regards to the availability of shops, services, and trades accepting it as payment compared to bitcoin, being limited.

chennan
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:57:10 AM

For one thing, Bitcoin was created to be used in a censorship resistant manner where no third party can consider what you are doing to be used for "bad" or "good".  This is especially important in countries where there is more unwanted regulation coming from governments and allows people to freely trade with one another in restricted countries.  This type of freedom is important yet comes with issues on it's own such as online crime... this doesn't mean it should be banned or anything just like physical fiat shouldn't be banned.

But if you are trying to use Bitcoin to remain anonymous and use it for online purchases of drugs or whatever, you are absolutely insane. Bitcoin, at best can be classified as pseudononymous because it inherently isn't fungible.  In order for Bitcoin to be fungible, every transaction, every address, every amount transacted should be hidden and obscured from prying eyes (or any type of block chain analysis). 

What this means is that I could accept Bitcoin from you and not have to worry about whether I can cash out into fiat, PM's, or whatever, on the off chance that you got your Bitcoins from someone using it on the dark web or not.  I don't have to worry about whether the bank will accept my $20 bill or not based on them analyzing the bill and seeing how much cocaine residue is on it based on the last guy who owned the bill's late night bender.

Coinroll - Bitcoin Dice

[CC6vcXtaDfap8ARZc]
maydna

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:02:18 AM

i am not using bitcoin to buy illegal stuff because i don't want to risk my life to the something that i don't know. i think if the seller using bitcoin, you can use bitcoin too for the payment but if you want to buy in store online like amazon, ebay and something like that, then i suggest you to use paypal because paypal have a good security and paypal care with their customer. i don't have any experience using payeer, so i don't know how the works but i think its the same like paypal. if necessary, you can use cash to transfer your money to the third party service like escrow agents that will hold your money until you have the stuff then you make a report to that agents that you receive the stuff.

████████████████
                           ████████████████████████
                    ████████                      ██████
                   █████                █████       ███████
               █████                 █████████            ███
            ████   █████   ██████████████████████           ████
           ████   █████████████████████████████████          ████
         ███      ███████████         █████████████████         ████
         ██       ███████████        ██████████     ████████████  ███
       ███        ████████████████████       ██       ██████████   ███
      ████      █████████       ██████       ████     ███████████   ██
     ████     ████    ██     ███     ██████████████████████████     ███
     ██       ████   ███     ████    ██████    ███    █████████      ███
   ███      ████     ████████████████████████  ███      ████████      ███
   ███   ███████████████     ███████████████████████   ███   ███      ███
  ████ █████████████   ██   ██████████████████ ███████████   ████     ████
  ████ ███████████     ███████████        ████████    ████   ████       ██
  ████ ███████████     █████ ████          ███████    █████  ████       ██
  ████   ██████████  ████████████          ████████████   ██████████    ██
  ████    █████   ██████   ██████          ████  █████    ███████████   ██
  ████     ████    █████   ███████       █████████████     ██████████ ████
   ███     ████    ██████████ ███████████████████  ███    ███████████ ████
   ███      ████   ██    ██████████████████  ██    ████████████████   ███
   ████     █████████    ████████████████████████ ██████    █████     ███
     ██     █████████      ██    ████████ ████████████     ████      ███
      ███   ████████████████████████████  ████     ███    ███       ██
      ████  ██████████████████████   ████████      ███ █████       ███
       ████ ███████████      ███      █████████████████████      ████
         ███████████████     ████    █████   ██████████████      ███
          ████         ███████████████        ██████████████   ████
           ████         ████████████████     ██████████████  ████
              █████         ███████████████████       ██  █████
               █████         █████████████              █████
                   ██████       ██████             ███████
                        ██████████████  ████████████
                            ██████████████████████
Gaze Coin

BLOCKCHAIN-VR/AR TOKEN 

=
  [Facebook][Twitter][Telegram]
[Reddit] [Steemit]
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 392

Eidoo Wallet

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:36:04 AM

I buy Bitcoin using legal means and I only use Bitcoin for investment purposes. People or states can use Bitcoin  to do dark things, but I do not believe that Bitcoin is completely anonymous and completely untraceable. In addition, those who want to do dark jobs can use any existing money and payment channel, digital money is not the only way to pay for dark jobs.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Kemarit

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:44:35 AM

No. I haven't used my bitcoin to buy illegal stuff. But it can be used in the dark web or deep web to purchase illegal thing like drug. But if you haven't heard before, the authorities took down 2 dark web market, Alpha Bay and Hansa already. So it is already discourage to used those illegal dark web markets to buy illegal stuff.

I don't understand you question, but if you are asking if bitcoin can be used to buy legal thing then the answer is Yes. Although it is not yet accepted as global payment, but there are few pharma that accepts bitcoin. You search the forum I remember their was one who have been deliver legal drugs. Of course since bitcoin has not yet widely accepted, it is better to used Paypal or Payeer or COD on the market. But once bitcoin is accepted, then you can used it freely to but legal things online.

orions.belt19

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:04:18 AM

Just like how money may be used to buy legal and illegal things, the same goes with bitcoin.

I believe that it would all boil down on the morality of a person. To answer your question, I haven't bought anything illegal with the use of bitcoin however it is very possible to be done by others. Bitcoin and money are simply the means to an end - and it may be an illegal or legal end. This does not necessarily mean that money or bitcoin is illegal or evil as well. For me, I think that both may be used to buy legal things however fiat money is accepted more globally.
entrepmind23

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:09:30 AM

You can use bitcoin to buy illegal stuffs if you want to do so and in fact bitcoin has been famous before because of the buying and selling of drugs and the FBI was able to caught the culprit behind it. As for me, I don't intend to use bitcoin the illegal way because I just want to earn to supplement my income and lucky for me that I was able to find an online income which can be done anytime so that I can do it after my day job. For the payment option, I use fiat instead of bitcoin because almost all my needs are only payable through fiat like groceries and since bitcoin is not yet that famous, for those people that I owe, I pay them fiat because they don't know about bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
Granxis

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:02:23 AM

Bitcoin may be used by malicious people, but this does not make Bitcoin worse. Bitcoin international and wordwide.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Aamir1

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:19:33 AM

Well, i have never bought anything illegal, not with bitcoin nor with fiat.
I actually don't have much knowledge about this, but people say that Bitcoin is traceable too. So it doesn't really make a difference if you buy something illegal with Bitcoin or any other currency as you are gong to be tracked down if that is how it is supposed to be. Maybe it is a more anonymous buying it with Bitcoin, but if people think they are totally anonymous using Bitcoin for something illegal, i think they are completely wrong.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:47:31 AM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

If you use bitcoin in illegal activities by using it to buy illegal things then you will caught up by the authorities you will just give your nation a chance to think twice about the legality of the bitcoin or to recall its adoptation and provide a very strict regulations resulting to decrease the freedom you have enjoyed of using the digital currency. Although the fiat was already use in illegal means but at least the government can see a good difference.

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
migolmigol

Activity: 70

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

The main dark of Bitcoin is by using it into illegal transactions. Bitcoin is not evil. The idea of Bitcoin is simply to transact freely that no one can track. And the currency itself is not regulated by the government. But because of this, some people took this as advantage to have safe transactions into illegal services like drugs or prostitutes etc.

777Bitcoin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:12:34 PM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

First, I dont want to because it is against my principles in life but to be on that situation is something we can稚 predict, we can稚 be sure or even we don稚 like it.

Second, most transaction with paper money/fiat isn稚 much more untraceable because of no documentation, not like Blockchain. Most corrupt officials does it 澱agman thing. I hope most of us understand that.

This is not about what illegal used of bitcoin that others painted it to be but because they are insecure to what bitcoin has become.
Lanatsa

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:49:58 PM

The main dark of Bitcoin is by using it into illegal transactions. Bitcoin is not evil. The idea of Bitcoin is simply to transact freely that no one can track. And the currency itself is not regulated by the government. But because of this, some people took this as advantage to have safe transactions into illegal services like drugs or prostitutes etc.
Bitcoin would really be used on these kind of transactions because this is the perfect thing not to be traced by the government or any other people who do chase criminality.Bitcoin do have the perfect solution and this is why its famous regarding on its negative effects and usage too. It isnt bad at all since bitcoin is just being used but still other people do really make generalization to be consider as a bad thing.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
lili song

Activity: 672

❤ Angel Token ❤

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:33:36 PM

For me I use bitcoin for buy legal stuffs. I'm not interest to purchase any illegals stuffs.
Usually I buy stuffs for my family and friends and bitcoin really answer my need all this time.

Because of bitcoin, I have another chance to purchase something that I can't buy before

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

etraderhart

Courtesy towards a stranger

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:44:44 PM

Bitcoin may be used for money laundering, that's why exchange platforms have placed in an AML and KYC system in their business model. Same with fiat money, you can always use it for illegal ways if done underground.
CryptoLD

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:47:24 PM

Looks like Monero has became most used crypto for buying on dark web, anonimity is more important than with bitcoin.
bitcoinvamp

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:52:47 PM

I think most of the people use this digital currency to buy illegal stuff and to launder there money. Recently the hackers who hacked  the Game of Thrones episodes demanded the ransom in bitcoins as it is not traceable.  

isaac_clarke22

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:08:51 PM

1.Dark web was the first thing that came into my mind when I first heard the Bitcoin.
From what I've researched couple years ago, Bitcoin is the currency mostly used in the Dark Web for transactions like drugs, dark livestreams and hitmen. These are the few things I heard and read so far on the uses of Bitcoin in the dark web.

2. Actually both can buy legal and illegal things. It is just matter of convenience on how will you use it. Both still holds a value.

arcds9

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:03:52 PM

i think, the most important thing is  'what is your intention'. if your intention is to buy illegal things then no one can prevent you from doing it [if you use money or crypto like btc whatever] so the question is not about the currency, it is all about your intention.
gregall

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:10:45 PM

This is such a funny question.

I personally don't buy anything illegal with bitcoin or fiat. But any currency will be used for evil. There's really no way to control that
rjefferson

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:26:34 PM

Why would anyone want to admit on this platform that they do illegal things?  Cheesy

Regardless currency will always touch illegal substances/activity. There's probably a blockchain out there about to come out to prevent that anyways
GreenBits

Activity: 910

I have no mouth and I must scream.

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:45:12 AM

Why would anyone want to admit on this platform that they do illegal things?  Cheesy

Regardless currency will always touch illegal substances/activity. There's probably a blockchain out there about to come out to prevent that anyways

exactamundo. value is require to purchase substances, illegal or not. doesnt matter if you are buying cotton candy or heroin. bitcoin is a store a value; a profitable one, but nothing more than that. so its unfair to conflate all illicit fundage with bitcoin. there is a shitton more fiat than there is btc, the entire crypto capitalization for that matter.

bitcoin is convenient. try to move more than 5k usd at a time from a bank. you will fill out form, they will ask you questions. and they will report to the government. if all that doesnt appeal to you, then bitcoin!

The Pharmacist

Activity: 966

Verify - The Future Of Reputation

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:54:04 AM

That's simply not true, though.  You think you're totally safe from the cops when you use bitcoin?  That's a big LOL.

Hell no, I've never bought anything on the dark web.  I've never even used or seen what's there.  I'm aware that TOR exists, but that's the extent of my knowledge of such things.  Been down the drug use route before and have no plans for that again, or anything else that's illegal.  Bitcoin makes buying illegal things quicker, but I don't think it makes it any safer for the buyer.  You'd be much better off paying with cold, hard cash.  That's probably not possible on the internet, but you know what I'm saying.  Cash is way more anonymous than bitcoin.  The police would be able to trace you somehow, believe me.  Plus if you got the postal service involved, yeah.

Bitcoin gets an undeserved bad rap because of the dark marketeering, and it's unfortunate, but everyone in real life that I've mentioned bitcoin to, and got a response that they knew about it, it's always been connected in their minds to Silk Road or buying drugs in some manner.  It's too bad.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█

jseverson

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

I have never used Bitcoin to buy illegal stuff and I never will. This isn't even coming from a moral standpoint. I simply am not interested in illegal stuff. There's also the fact that it's these very activities that paint Bitcoin in a bad light. Think of all the ransomware floating around the internet, with the hackers demanding Bitcoin to decrypt their files. You think people victimized by these will trust Bitcoin again? So yeah, I would rather not help in the further spread of that, especially because Bitcoin's image is slowly being liberated from that.

As for which is better, cash for personal transactions because they can't be traced, Bitcoin for online transactions, because they're somewhat anonymous. Really though, just don't do illegal stuff lol.

suvo05

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:19:09 AM

1. No I never use bitcoin for any illegal purpose.
If any one brought or done any illegal thing I don't think that he will admit it here.
2. If you have any concern about legality when buying any thing with btc then you may convert it to flat then using the exchanger which are legal in your country.

ApocalypseNow

Moirai ICO starts on 10/11/2017

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

i think, the most important thing is  'what is your intention'. if your intention is to buy illegal things then no one can prevent you from doing it [if you use money or crypto like btc whatever] so the question is not about the currency, it is all about your intention.

Right. If a person really wants to buy any illegal things, he will find a way and he will do it. Either bitcoin or fiat, it depends on that particular individual on what he is going to do with his money.

bubblebit

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:56:24 AM

This discussion seems not really necessary or just part of black propaganda. Whatever the intention is I hope you find your answer. Bitcoin can be used to buy illegal stuff even fiat money or gold you can trade with that. So it痴 not on bitcoin alone it is an open secret that buying illegal things is present since the world began with or w/out bitcoin.

I am certain that buying with bitcoin comes with anonymity but having mobile phones dealing with criminals is against the rule, so cash is more acceptable brand of bargaining.
Lancusters

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:51:06 AM

In many posts on different forums in the media, on TV lately you can read about what bitcoin is used in illegal transactions. More often there are reports that bitcoin is a bubble. However, no conclusive evidence it is not. I think that is part of the company's banks aimed at discrediting bitcoin. To combat illegal activities there is a special service let them do their job and not blame all the sins of bitcoin.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
shohelalam

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:20:00 AM

Sorry I Don't Use Bitcoin to buy any illegal Staff. Because I don't Need it.

Bitcoin is best way to buy legal things if your client or merchant  accept it or  where you want to buy. Every one don't accept it.

If you use bitcoin tht's time you so much benefit, Like its safe and secure, low fee and so much fast for transaction. But Your other payment method don't give this benefit. So think about it.     

Coffee135

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:37:27 PM

This discussion seems not really necessary or just part of black propaganda. Whatever the intention is I hope you find your answer. Bitcoin can be used to buy illegal stuff even fiat money or gold you can trade with that. So it痴 not on bitcoin alone it is an open secret that buying illegal things is present since the world began with or w/out bitcoin.

I am certain that buying with bitcoin comes with anonymity but having mobile phones dealing with criminals is against the rule, so cash is more acceptable brand of bargaining.
I can say more. The capitalization of the bitcoin is much smaller than the annual turnover of narcotics. Illicit arms trafficking is only possible with the use of Fiat. Why is no one talking about the fact that you need to ban dollars? This currency is used in most of the illegal transactions. Give me an example of illegal transaction for the sale of oil by Iran which is under sanctions. The prosecution of bitcoin all these are just examples of the information war.

Qartersa

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:30:39 PM

Well I guess nobody in this thread will ever admit to using Bitcoins to buy illegal stuff. What is illegal, being subjective by nature, depends on the country of jurisdiction.

To buy legal things, you can use either Bitcoins or fiat. It is up to you. But be mindful of its current values before deciding to use either of them for you might be at the losing end if you misappropriated an amount that should have been used for investment.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
kimochidesh

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:37:31 PM

Already such transaction is happening with cash. So we can't say that BTC will be responsible for such things. People who want to buy illegal stuff like drugs etc will buy it...no matter transaction is done with cash, gold, BTC or any other currency.
No doubt that BTC could give some ease to such transactions coz, unlike bank system BTC transaction is untraceable and anonymous.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
PROPTHEREUM
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███
██  ███

███
███
███
███
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
███  ██
WhitePaper
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN Thread

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BitHodler

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:23:38 PM

No doubt that BTC could give some ease to such transactions coz, unlike bank system BTC transaction is untraceable and anonymous.
Bitcoin transactions offer people convenience and that's really it. I don't consider Bitcoin to be anonymous at all. If I need a certain level of anonymity when it comes to something illegal, I rather use something like Monero.

It doesn't offer 100% anonymity, but at least it's far better than what Bitcoin could ever offer me. For that reason I believe that Monero and some other similar privacy crypto's will slowly take over Bitcoin in deep web markets.

It's something that should have happened a long time ago, but it is what it is. It's likely because of the fact that altcoins still weren't really picking up in terms of adoption, but that's changing already ~ the entire crypto has evolved.

Btc4Proxies

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:56:29 AM

not sure why people would want to admit they use bitcoin to do illegal things lol. But those people should also know they're screwing it up for the rest of us
Uberzugzug

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:57:00 AM

I am not using Bitcoin for "Dark Use" or illegal transactions. I am more of an investor and doing signature campaigns to get some extra money to spend in my expenses. But Bitcoin is actually being used for it. This is because the idea of Bitcoin with anonymous transactions is an opportunity for them. This is also why the government is trying to regulate Bitcoin. Some countries even banned it already and the same reason that shut down Bitcoin companies for trading.
Yuhee

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:51:07 AM

I am not using Bitcoin for "Dark Use" or illegal transactions. I am more of an investor and doing signature campaigns to get some extra money to spend in my expenses. But Bitcoin is actually being used for it. This is because the idea of Bitcoin with anonymous transactions is an opportunity for them. This is also why the government is trying to regulate Bitcoin. Some countries even banned it already and the same reason that shut down Bitcoin companies for trading.

I guess it is not east to avoid people who would take opportunity in bitcoin either good or bad. It is really not easy to track where the money would go so their are really some exchange sites that are already requiring basic identity verification. Which is hard to understand for other users saying it is a hussle butf for me, that could also be a good thing to at least have records on who is using and getting money.

▄██
                                  ▄████
                                ▄██████
                              ▄████████
                            ▄██████████
                          ▄████████████
                        ▄██████████████
                      ▄████████████████
                    ▄██████████████████
                  ▄████████████████████
                ▄██████████████████████
▄███████████▀ ▄████████████████████████
██████████▀ ▄█████████████████████████▀
████████▀
██████▀
████▀
██▀

=
PARETO 

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  The first Peer to Peer Financial Content 
& Information Marketplace

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
  Pre-Sale is now Live,
         with a 39% bonus!       

██
 █
██
 █
██
 █
              WHITEPAPER             
TELEGRAM ■■ FACEBOOK ■■ TWITTER ■■ LINKEDIN
     MEDIUM ■■ YOUTUBE ■■ GITHUB ■■ BOUNTY
bakerlisa510

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:27:02 AM

I haven't decided to buy something with btc.
who knows today you buy something of $10 in 2btc and tomorrow you know that you can get that thing in just 1btc  Grin
Johnzky

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:28:01 AM

what king of stupid question is that .do you think someone would really tell the truth about BUYING ILLEGAL STUFF here?what kind of planet you belong?stupidity sorround us now a days,starting with this one.have some sense before posting.or better shut up your mouth..
Gotottack

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:21:51 PM

Well, as for me, I have Bitcoins and I use it for legitimate purposes. Like for instance, I do Bitcoin trading, loaning, and mining. And when the prices are high, I convert it to fiat so I can use the same as funding for my future endeavors.

It is inaccurate to say that when people use Bitcoins, they are into illegal transactions. In fact, a lot of people who use fiat are into illegal transactions. So I guess using one as contrasted to the other is NOT conclusive of what your activities are.

▀
   ▄▄▄   ▄▀
   ███ ▄▄▄▄  ██
       ████
    ▄  ▀▀▀▀
▄▄
      ██    ▀▀
██▄█▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀███▀▀▀
██████████████████
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███▀▀▀▀▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀███ ▀
████▄▀▄▀▄▀████████
▀█████████████████
]
,CoinPayments,
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
█████
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████ ██
█████
Proton2233

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:30:11 PM

Well, as for me, I have Bitcoins and I use it for legitimate purposes. Like for instance, I do Bitcoin trading, loaning, and mining. And when the prices are high, I convert it to fiat so I can use the same as funding for my future endeavors.

It is inaccurate to say that when people use Bitcoins, they are into illegal transactions. In fact, a lot of people who use fiat are into illegal transactions. So I guess using one as contrasted to the other is NOT conclusive of what your activities are.
You pay the taxes on their transactions with bitcoin? Probably not. This means that from the point of view of the government you use bitcoin to escape taxes. It is a crime. States always adhere to the tactics who is not with us is against us. Bitcoin allows us to exist independently. Can we not cooperate with the government if we don't trust politicians. For them, it is like a death sentence. Therefore, they are afraid of bitcoin.

OSISzig

Activity: 27

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:32:15 PM

It cannot be avoided, but people tend to find ways to get around illegal activities, and bitcoin is no exception.
It just leads down to the individual user, I guess.
bubblebit

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:59:17 PM

I can say more. The capitalization of the bitcoin is much smaller than the annual turnover of narcotics. Illicit arms trafficking is only possible with the use of Fiat. Why is no one talking about the fact that you need to ban dollars? This currency is used in most of the illegal transactions. Give me an example of illegal transaction for the sale of oil by Iran which is under sanctions. The prosecution of bitcoin all these are just examples of the information war.

Agreed totally, No one will ask to ban fiat for the reason they池e profiting from it unlike bitcoin/cryptocurrency we are the ordinary(mostly) are the one profiting. This is the proof of they池e biases and the government itself is part of it. This is a revolution against them and to stop it is the main goal that they池e organization is prioritising.

Hope that the time for them to refrain from making this unreliable and untruthful statements will be sooner. I知 tired of them.
matuson

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:26:03 PM

I fully support you. But I think what we do is not beneficial to the government legalized bitcoin. If it is a revolution, then let them be themselves and we're on our own. We have been from them do not expect anything good. In our hands the freedom. Now let them compete in attractiveness with bitcoin or let the politicians leave.

mosaicpropose

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:37:51 PM

1. No,  I don't use it for stuff like that.
2. Bitcoin for sure,  as it's more anonymous.
HiringYou

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:19:38 PM

Bitcoin is used in dark web which means that it is being used to buy illegal things such as  ammunitions, drugs etc.I personally don't use Bitcoin to buy such things but there are some people who are using this anonymity feature provided by bitcoin in a wrong way. Bitcoin transactions are anonymous i.e. identity of the people involved in transaction remains hidden and government is not able to track them.Due to this feature they feel more free to use Bitcoin for these illegal buying.

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Lancusters

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:29:30 PM

Bitcoin is used in dark web which means that it is being used to buy illegal things such as  ammunitions, drugs etc.I personally don't use Bitcoin to buy such things but there are some people who are using this anonymity feature provided by bitcoin in a wrong way. Bitcoin transactions are anonymous i.e. identity of the people involved in transaction remains hidden and government is not able to track them.Due to this feature they feel more free to use Bitcoin for these illegal buying.
If you are not used bitcoin to purchase illegal goods how can you claim that this is possible? I think it's just a rumor. Fiat are much easier and anonymous than bitcoin. If you don't believe me you can try to buy bitcoin for example drugs. You will see how soon the cops will be knocking on your door. Bitcoin anonymity is a myth. All transactions leave their traces on the Internet and it is not difficult to find you.

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
yojodojo21

THE TRUTH IS WAITING.

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:16:52 AM

we know that buying stuff through bitcoin payment is untraceable, that is why there are always people that we cannot trace and stop in buying illegal things. people in this earth needs money, so everything that can earn money even thou it's illegal or not then it is well appreciated.

the advantage is if you buy both legal and illegal things bitcoin transactions are always untraceable.

BluRPie

Activity: 434

Decentralized Smart Community Network

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 03:22:24 AM

Bitcoin most liquid cryptocurrency and most popular, so it is the main reason why bitcoin so attractive for criminals in comparison with other cryptocurrencies which more untraceable

▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀██▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄██████████ ▀██  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄██████████████▄ ▀▄ ▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▀███▀ █ ██▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄▄▀▀▀██▀█▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄██ ███▄ █▄
▄█▄█▀ ▄█▄ █ ▄▄▀█▄▄██▀▀▄ █ ▄████▄ █▄
██ ▄▄████ ██ ▄▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▄ █▀ ██████▄ █
█ ▄██████▄ ██ ▄█████▄ █ ▄████████ █
█ ████████  █ ███████ █ ▀████████ █
█ ███████▀ ██ ▀█████▀ ██▄ ██████▀ █
█▄ █████▀ █ ▄▀▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▀▀█ ▄███ ▄ ▄██
▀█ ▀████ █ ▄▄███▀▀▀█▄▀ ▀▄ ▀█▀ ██▀█▀
 ▀█ ▀███ █▀ ▄ ▀ ▄█▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄▄▀▀▄█▀
  ▀█ ▀██ █ ███████████▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄█▀
   ▀█▄ ▀ █▄ ▀██████████████▀ ██▀
     ▀█▄  ██▄ ██████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█▄██▄ ▀███▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀

▄▄                         ▄▄
▀██▀  ███▀    ▀███████▄    ▀██▀▀▀█▄      ▀██▀██▄██▀██▀   ▀███████▄
 ██ ▄▄██▀      ██ ▄▄  ██    ██  ▄█▀       ██  ▄█▄  ██     ██ ▄▄  ██
 ██▀▀██▄      ▀██▀██▀ ██    ██▀▀▀██▄      ██  ▀█▀  ██    ▀██▀██▀ ██
 ██    ██▄     ██     ██    ██     ██     ██       ██     ██     ██
 ██     ███    ██     ██    ██      ██    ██       ██     ██     ██
▀▀▀▀     ███  ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀
          ███
           ▀██▄▄
             ▀▀███████▀▀
FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM
            LINKEDIN     MEDIUM     INSTAGRAM           

WHITEPAPER      ANN THREAD
leonair

Provided exhaustive and detailed token allocation

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

we know that buying stuff through bitcoin payment is untraceable, that is why there are always people that we cannot trace and stop in buying illegal things. people in this earth needs money, so everything that can earn money even thou it's illegal or not then it is well appreciated.

the advantage is if you buy both legal and illegal things bitcoin transactions are always untraceable.

Bitcoin transaction is transparent in blockchain and it is not fully untraceable actually you can trace to whichever Bitcoin addresses your Bitcoin balance came from at when you send it to another addresses you can still see it so I think it is traceable if you want to it is just that you can't know what is the identity of that specific Bitcoin address owner. It is just a matter of choice to what kind of things does a Bitcoin holder want to use his digital currency online just like in the real world.

🔒 SafeCrypt.io  █████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
█████
bering
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:55:00 AM

1. nope i never did that but in my view although people use bitcoin for their illegal acts but clearly they will never admitting it

2.  it depend on the legalize of bitcoin on the particular countries because if bitcoin legal in your country that means buy stuffs with bitcoin is pretty good but if bitcoin still not admitted as the currencies in your country i think you cannot buy anything directly use bitcoin and convert them first to your local currency through your bitcoin local exchanges

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
ehrz22

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:10:32 AM

1. No, Im just earning bitcoin from doing tasks. Dont have plan as of now to use my btc. Maybe if I'll have a good amount of btc.
2. For me, all are good. What ever funds is available I'll use it.

ishinn99

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:31:31 PM

1. I only once used my btc to buy stellar lumens before but now Im earning it. I dont have any plan to use btc in illegal staff, it's a wrong doing and I dont like that.
2. I prefer both, whatever available funds I have I'll use it.
defianttaxi

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

1. No,  but others might.
2. To buy legal things?  Either could be used but I prefer bitcoin due to no chargebacks.
summer209

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:33:10 PM

No, I am not interested in any illegal staff.
Normal bank system is good, bitcoin is good also, but it's not convenience to buy things using bitcoin in today's daily life.
Kemarit

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:25:06 PM

If you are not used bitcoin to purchase illegal goods how can you claim that this is possible? I think it's just a rumor. Fiat are much easier and anonymous than bitcoin. If you don't believe me you can try to buy bitcoin for example drugs. You will see how soon the cops will be knocking on your door. Bitcoin anonymity is a myth. All transactions leave their traces on the Internet and it is not difficult to find you.

Bitcoin is really pseudo-anonymous and still traceable IMHO. Although there is really no name attached to every bitcoin address, but once authorities try to check and unravel the movement of your transactions, they can really pinpoint that you bought illegal stuffs using your bitcoin and the next will be a total arrest, raid your houses, get your PC and examined it for more evidence. That's why coins like Monero exist, because they offer anonymity for this kind of activity. But again, I'm not into illegal stuff, I just earn bitcoins and used it accordingly.

Flor1982

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:56:57 PM

It is not good to use bitcoin in illegal activities such as buying illegal staff because this is the reason why some government don't want to legalize bitcoin that they are afraid that it might be use in illegal activities such as money laundering, smuggling, drugs and explosives in which might ruin the country and put the people at risk too. So better we do not use bitcoin in illegal so that the government will not think twice anymore to legalize bitcoin anyway most of the government now will regulate bitcoin before legalizing it.  

<<|  ARToken by CAPPASITY  |>>
> Decentralized AR/VR Ecosystem for 3D Content Exchange <
> Follow Us:  facebook | twitter | linkedin | telegram | youtube | slack | google+ <
ehrz22

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:48:43 AM

It cannot be avoided, but people tend to find ways to get around illegal activities, and bitcoin is no exception.
It just leads down to the individual user, I guess.

Yes, a lot of people are using bitcoin in an illegal way online, we cant blame them. It's easy money and they are temp in doing such thing to earn faster.
And bitcoin owner now is still untraceable I think.

MoonJeina

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:57:39 AM

I have never used bitcoin for illegal purposes. Bitcoin's dentralized nature and anonymity is not the only reason why it is used for illegal purposes .
Fiat money is also used at a huge extent to do illegal practices but that does not mean that the particular currency is responsible for that . All that depends on how people use that currency . The dark web is not because of a currency but the people who use that currency for wrong purposes.

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
Granxis

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:53:10 AM

Bitcoin most liquid cryptocurrency and most popular, so it is the main reason why bitcoin so attractive for criminals in comparison with other cryptocurrencies which more untraceable

Maybe Bitcoin is so popular that it has the effect of illegal use? To me, Bitcoin is legal but when appeal illegal causing countries to misrepresent Bitcoin. There is no other negative effect.

BITVEST DICE
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
stryker

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:57:48 AM

For better or worse dark-web network allows you to safely make purchases only through Bitcoin. So yes, a lot of my friends did it.

SPECTRE                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
The Cryptologist

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:36:15 AM

It always depend on the user. They also said that internet will help studentt in their studies, but they just make them lazy and they use it to watch porn instead and other darker stuff so it's not fair to blame bitcoin for that.

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│    MEDIUM    |    Live Chat on DISCORD    │████████████
orions.belt19

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:50:58 AM

It always depend on the user. They also said that internet will help studentt in their studies, but they just make them lazy and they use it to watch porn instead and other darker stuff so it's not fair to blame bitcoin for that.

Just as the internet may be used as a tool for illegal use and activities, this may also be done with bitcoin. The internet is not said to be dark or evil just because people may use it for dark or evil purposes. If the user has evil intentions, then they would use anything - even something as innocent or neutral as bitcoin - to deliver their greediness and wants. This does not actually mean that bitcoin is evil or dark. It may be used for dark purposes but this does not dictate the nature of bitcoin per se.
sindikat

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

Why is everyone saying that bitcoin is used for illegal purposes but no one cites specific examples. For example I saw a site which sells the finest cannabis seeds. Do it for Fiat. There are no discussions on the subject of what is more commonly used for illegal activities. I'm sure Fiat several orders of magnitude higher are used in the shadow economy than bitcoin.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
oyoW9Pie8oh

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:12:13 PM

yes my main use for illegal things like VCC and Sheap VPS

Normal Bank system is better
xBitHodler

Activity: 84

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:15:33 PM

I haven't bought any illegal things with Bitcoin on the darkweb. Even if I did, I wouldn't admit doing it here. These days it's easy to buy something with Bitcoin. There are plenty of companies which offer bank transfers if you pay them in Bitcoin. Bitcoin transactions are irreversible due to its design unlike PayPal. It has some advantages and disadvantages.

doothewop

Activity: 293

Privacy is Freedom

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:21:07 PM

I haven't bought any illegal things with Bitcoin on the darkweb. Even if I did, I wouldn't admit doing it here.

I know,right? "Yes officer, I have used BTC to buy illegal things on the dark web".

That's a joke. Keep yo shit private, son.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
DeepOnion 
★ ★ ★ ★ ★   ❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
RedX

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:49:46 AM

No. If people think they are anonymous using bitcoin to buy drugs on the darknet then they are mistaken. Authorities can still trace them and I have no plans getting arrested just to try how it feels to be high. Bitcoin isn't a tool for illegal things.

christian07

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:22:42 PM

Its easy to use this bitcoin to scam others like some history in etherdelta its have a lot of scam history.I think if you know that site you will know what i post here.In some bots in telegram also there's a lot of scam bots.Bitcoin give so much conveniece in every user here but its give also an easy way to scam other so to avoid that here in forum we need escrow but some also do scam even we have escrow like in campaign

Yarex

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:10:32 AM

I never bought smthg illegal. But from my friends of course i've heard about all that things. But they also buy the same things in the help of fiat.Darknet will always exist.The same with illegal usage of bitcoin.
Phantomberry

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:10:28 AM

In deepweb i think there so many illegal activity and transaction doing everyday like silkroad buying illegal drugs or selling drugs or pedophile in overall there so many dark use of bitcoin.

truongdhnh

Activity: 373

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:04:54 AM

Its easy to use this bitcoin to scam others like some history in etherdelta its have a lot of scam history.I think if you know that site you will know what i post here.In some bots in telegram also there's a lot of scam bots.Bitcoin give so much conveniece in every user here but its give also an easy way to scam other so to avoid that here in forum we need escrow but some also do scam even we have escrow like in campaign
Escrow services are still important not only in the use of bitcoin but also in all internet transactions. Bitcoin is easy to use to scam because anyone could buy or sell anything with BTC and never be tracked. Be careful and careful in the bitcoin world.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
Lieldoryn

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:37:07 AM

Escrow services are still important not only in the use of bitcoin but also in all internet transactions. Bitcoin is easy to use to scam because anyone could buy or sell anything with BTC and never be tracked. Be careful and careful in the bitcoin world.
You are not right. There is always the possibility to keep track of transactions. With the same success we can say that it is impossible to track transactions in Fiat. Major funding illegal operations is made in the Fiat. The use of bitcoin for illicit purposes is a fairy tale invented by the bankers. They are losing their relevance and want to ruin the reputation of bitcoin.

Twentyonepaylots

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:42:26 AM

for me i will never use bitcoin or real money to buy illegal things, because that will only bring harm to me and to my family, there are reasons why these things are called illegal, so why waste my money on such contraptions.

khokon150

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:17:49 PM

I did not try to use Bitcoin in illegal staff.I think Bitcoin is a currency not use for illegal staff.I always used my BTC for very personal such as financially i support my family by Bitcoin,my study cost provide by Bitcoin & online shopping is by Bitcoin.

Proton2233

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

I do not know what happens when bitcoin is used in illegal transactions. I heard that the hackers asked for payment in bitcoin, but nobody knows they got the money or not. Maybe it was just fake. Who knows. Governments intentionally exaggerate around bitcoin in order to justify his negative attitude towards bitcoin.

1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:29:54 AM

No. If people want to do that and they can go ahead and just wait for authorities to appear next their doorstep. It is already  proven that bitcoin transactions can still be traced so drug dealers can't make bitcoin hide their locations.

Laland

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:18:21 AM

No. If people want to do that and they can go ahead and just wait for authorities to appear next their doorstep. It is already  proven that bitcoin transactions can still be traced so drug dealers can't make bitcoin hide their locations.

That is exactly the point. It is not just easy to pint point any one who are transacting the btc. Their maybe some clues and links from the addresses but im sure if you are a criminal, you can easily make some things to avoid tracking it to you directly.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1050

VLB.IO

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

That is exactly the point. It is not just easy to pint point any one who are transacting the btc. Their maybe some clues and links from the addresses but im sure if you are a criminal, you can easily make some things to avoid tracking it to you directly.

That's why my government still not legalize bitcoin because bitcoin transaction is untraceable !
I think it's need some time for my government to legalize bitcoin in the future but for me personally , bitcoin really help me a lot for doing transaction that can't be done with ordinary fiat

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
lichao1395427

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:13:18 AM

I've never bought anything on the dark web.  I've never even used or seen what's there.  I'm aware that TOR exists, but that's the extent of my knowledge of such things.  Been down the drug use route before and have no plans for that again, or anything else that's illegal.  Bitcoin makes buying illegal things quicker, but I don't think it makes it any safer for the buyer.  You'd be much better off paying with cold, hard cash.  That's probably not possible on the internet, but you know what I'm saying.  Cash is way more anonymous than bitcoin.  The police would be able to trace you somehow, believe me.  Plus if you got the postal service involved, yeah.

Ealex

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:15:38 PM

You can use BTC as legally as you can use it illegally. It all comes down to personal decision. For now, though, a lot of merchants and business are not accepting BTC as standard form of payment, so they use PP or FIAT cash.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.