Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:01:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark use of Bitcoin  (Read 23311 times)
Linggis

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 06:26:49 AM

1) Are you used Bitcoin to buy illegal staff Huh

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP, payer, cash,.............)
I do not use Bitcoin at all in that way. I use Bitcoin as an investment asset and online transaction only.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

It wasn't possible to use bitcoin in illegal purposes most frequently those people in the world that wants to revenge. Bitcoin value every year increases. Money value is stable and always renewed to maintain the texture and value. It is easier to use bitcoin coz it is more valuable than fiat. I am not terrorist but I think terrorist have a lot of ways to let their plan be happen. I hope that it will stop coz money is not easy to earn.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:47:54 PM

There is a dark use of Bitcoin in some illegal activities like selling of drugs, money laundering etc. So we can’t state that Bitcoin is used in a hygienic way only. The reason behind the dark use of Bitcoin is anonymous transaction which can’t be traced.

People are involved in illegal activities with or without Bitcoins. And at this point, Bitcoin doesn't give thieves any guarantee of success. I can tell you transactions are traceable. And I can even say any new regulations aren't needed to take criminals. In Brazil, federal police discovered a scheme involving misappropriation of money which used Bitcoins. And there isn't any regulation in the country focused in Bitcoins and Crypto-Currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

There is a dark use of Bitcoin in some illegal activities like selling of drugs, money laundering etc. So we can’t state that Bitcoin is used in a hygienic way only. The reason behind the dark use of Bitcoin is anonymous transaction which can’t be traced.
Bitcoin was used for bad purposes at the time of its first outing, and it may still be ongoing. So; Bitcoin needed, Bitcoin needed a solution. Knife makers can not predict the purpose of the blade. A knife can be used to cut bread or kill a man.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Heat and rum

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:19 PM

never used bitcoin to buy illegal stuff but i think there are more convenient coint to do it
bitcoin isn't enough anonymous and secure to make illegal transactions, just a humble opinion
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:41:24 PM

never used bitcoin to buy illegal stuff but i think there are more convenient coint to do it
bitcoin isn't enough anonymous and secure to make illegal transactions, just a humble opinion
We cannot control people about it, there are really people who are not contented with what dot they have in their life and wanted to have a perfect life and they don't care where it came from, whats important for them is that they can buy all stuffs that they want.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:06:46 AM

We cannot control people about it, there are really people who are not contented with what dot they have in their life and wanted to have a perfect life and they don't care where it came from, whats important for them is that they can buy all stuffs that they want.
It's already happening in a various places, now the advantages of bitcoin itself., can be used for a various activities, which's not feasible. It's good if we really to be a self conscious on the activities we've done so far, and make sure it's to keep the good name of bitcoin when viewed by the our government.

ubercab90

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

When you have a choice to pay with Bitcoin or to pay with fiat money - choose BTC if possible
ahmad21

Activity: 672
Merit: 271

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:35:39 PM

I personally have never done dark use of bitcoin but I think bitcoin has been more popular just because bitcoin is untraceable in case of illegal usage. This is actually what has made bitcoin that popular. After the creation of internet the global dark market was developed a lot. People wanted to trade gloablly but never wanted to show their identity. For this bitcoin became the best tool. So i think bitcoin is popular because of its dark use only. Legal transactions are still made mostly using normal banking channels only.
Nikolya

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:06 PM

The use of bitcoin to buy things in darknet defame the very essence of its creation. It was created with the goal of uniting people and being a universal legal means of payment.
Potatohead

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:08:52 PM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

I really think that bitcoin can be used in an illegal way. Maybe big crime groups are using cryptocurrency to move their funds since it is really more convenient for them. They can send big amount of money without even getting traced by the authorities. Bitcoin can be used legally or illegally.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

I really think that bitcoin can be used in an illegal way. Maybe big crime groups are using cryptocurrency to move their funds since it is really more convenient for them. They can send big amount of money without even getting traced by the authorities. Bitcoin can be used legally or illegally.
Even without bitcoin, we cannot avoid illegal activities, so don't worry much about it as we cannot really eliminate the crimes, let the government  do this part of this one and banning cryptocurrency is not the key to minimize crimes, criminals will do anything for them to commit crimes.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:53:28 PM

Anything can be done with currencies. It can be either fiat's or crypto. When you have currency any thing can be bought legally as well as illegally. I am sure you know this.  You would get the same answer. It depends on how you use it.  Block money can be turned into white money when buying things legally with documents. Better try to move in right direction which will lost long.

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
Quoccuong96

Activity: 24

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 05:58:12 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:32:55 PM

First the authorities need to check why the people are using dark markets so much. When a particular drug costs $100 per dozen in one country and $2 per dozen in some other country, then obviously those in the former country will try to get them from somewhere else. Note: I am talking about legal drugs.
sundul

Activity: 152

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:44:38 AM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP, payer, cash,.............)
I'm very sure there are some people who use Bitcoin for negative things. But if for me personally, I do not use Bitcoin for that matter. I use Bitcoin for positive things like I make investment assets or even a transaction tool.
josegovilla

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 09:13:05 AM

the problem is that the same things some people use in positive things and other people use them in a negative way, but this has always happened with all things and will continue to happen, before these people can not do anything
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:27:51 AM

Calculations with illegal staff, the purchase of illegal goods most often occurs in cash. Stop spreading lies. Bankers and governments are trying to create public opinion about what bitcoin is used for illegal transactions. From your post it is clear that you never hired the staff. It is a fake.

I think it is one of the main reason why some countries dont really want bitcoin in their country. Because it could be easily acquired by unknown entity. Wether it would be used as good or bad, people could easily get funds if they invested or even mined it. Some are even making affiliation services with in banks. Like in our place where there is a site that is connected to all banks but is not within the government.
On the other hand, also see the underlying assets of bitcoin is not clear, unlike the official currency issued by the central bank. Not to mention digital currency is often used as a medium of dark transactions such as corruption funds, drugs, gambling, and prostitution.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:57:24 AM

Calculations with illegal staff, the purchase of illegal goods most often occurs in cash. Stop spreading lies. Bankers and governments are trying to create public opinion about what bitcoin is used for illegal transactions. From your post it is clear that you never hired the staff. It is a fake.

I think it is one of the main reason why some countries dont really want bitcoin in their country. Because it could be easily acquired by unknown entity. Wether it would be used as good or bad, people could easily get funds if they invested or even mined it. Some are even making affiliation services with in banks. Like in our place where there is a site that is connected to all banks but is not within the government.
On the other hand, also see the underlying assets of bitcoin is not clear, unlike the official currency issued by the central bank. Not to mention digital currency is often used as a medium of dark transactions such as corruption funds, drugs, gambling, and prostitution.
We don't really those things, but we are sure about the data because of the blockchain that we are using that was really transparent. The dark use of bitcoin that I am seeing is that in the future there will scarcity in the money that is why the government will have no choice but to seek help in the cryptocurrency.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:27:48 AM

the potential for bitcoin fraud is used for unlawful acts such as terrorism, money laundering, prostitution and drug trafficking. Indeed, there are some investors who use bitcoin as an investment tool. Some countries react differently to the presence of bitcoin. China and Russia are some countries that reject the presence of bitcoin. Meanwhile, Japan accepts bitcoin transactions
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: