Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dark use of Bitcoin  (Read 23308 times)
florapez777

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

I prefer to buy stuff with Paypal, bank payments. Bitcoin is used to hide identity, but does so paypal and other payment option. If you think illegal stuff isn't bought by paypal, you wrong, it's not hard to open paypal under someones name.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:11:22 PM

I have never used Bitcoin for bad purposes, but I've often heard how people use crypto currency. Anonymity will always be used for different purposes
Ayston

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:53:14 PM

What a shame to avail bitcoin for illegal purposes. Well, we have our own rights to do whatever we think good and pleasing to our souls. But we should remember that we live once so why kill some lives of innocent? Everyone have its own family that we love. Much better to use bitcoin money to family than to use it for illegal uses.

Money laundering is one reason why people use Bitcoin to transfer money from one account to another account without leaving a trace since it would just past through the internet and no security. I don't say it to discourage your clean thought but the reality is the reality.
Jr.

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:06:36 PM

Some naughty kid was using Bitcoin to avail adult access on the internet since sometime Bitcoin wallet don't need age verification for its user, not all are dark but some kiddos are being naughty---

tge.HORYOUToken.io    ■))   BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▐ ███████████████   JOIN THE TGE   《《《 ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hySyn17

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

You can buy legal and illegal stuff with your own paper moneys/Fiat moneys and it is the same with Bitcoin as it is not an exemption to the rule of money, as long as you can spend valuable things in exchange of other things whether it is good or bad. It is just a matter of who will gonna use the money though and we all know the saying 'Money is the root of all evil' so meaning it is evil but if you use it in a good way then it is not. It just happened that Bitcoin is an international digital currency but it is still 'Money
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:46:35 PM

I have never used Bitcoin for bad purposes, but I've often heard how people use crypto currency. Anonymity will always be used for different purposes

Bitcoin isn't anonymous coin, it is pseudo-anonymous. FBI arrests hackers, drug dealers and other criminal (who used bitcoin) on a regular basis

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:36 PM

1) Are you used Bitcoin to buy illegal staff Huh

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)

Do you mean illegal stuff ?

I have never used bitcoins to buy the illegal products and I think people should also make clean use of the bitcoins.

I agree this is good for wide adoption. A good image on bitcoin can make people feel comfortable with it. Let's make illegal activities underground.
InterFinex_JB

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

I will never use bitcoin to buy anything illegal. Whatever you decided to do, it will reflect on you in the future. It is not impossible not to trace illegal transactions even for Bitcoins but still, it can be done.
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:35 AM

So far I haven't made an illegal purchase with bitcoin. Actually there's no different to buy illegal using bitcoin and money chas. As long the seller receive cryptocurrency.

buying anything with any currency depends on the perpetrator itself, the cryptocurrency currency itself is only a tool, but usually for illegal purchases usually law enforcement agencies can track it from the movement of the goods, and also can track it from anywhere , so be wise to use bitcoin try to be used for the good alone.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:18:19 AM

Me, I don't use bitcoin in illegal transaction. Buy i think there are many people who use bitcoin illegally. They use it in gambling, drugs, terrorism and there is news that some people use bitcoin in money laundering.
Yeah we know that. bitcoin has a user of more than 10 million people with different purposes in using bitcoin. certainly among of them
some use bitcoin for illegal transactions. but because of the decentralized bitcoin they are free to use bitcoin as they wish
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:02:22 AM

I think we have the option for using bitcoin for illegal or legal things but we need to remember that it is better to use bitcoin for legal things so we don't have to get any problem with our governments. and if you can do with legal then why you want to use the illegal way of using bitcoin and it could make you go to jail. and if we still use bitcoin for illegal things then I think it is a small chance for bitcoin to be accepted by the government because they see that bitcoin is only for illegal things and in the end, we are difficult to use bitcoin again.
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

..We have the option on how we are going to use and treat Bitcoin.. but for me it's No..I'm not using Bitcoin in illegal way,,the positivism that Bitcoin gives to me means a lot..I am using my Bitcoin in a good way..because this give me much pleasure that nothing else can replace..for i do believe in the power of it..How sad that many uses Bitcoin in a wrong way,,that could  probably result in misunderstanding and causes it to become permanently banned because on the wrong use it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zohina

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

Bitcoin provide anonymous transaction so it can't be trace easily but police still able to track down although they require more resource to find the suspect.
Because of this reason, my government still not legalize bitcoin in order to protect people from corruptor / money laundry etc

actually in tracking money laundering crimes, developed countries can trace through unusual money movements, possibly from quantities or from the purchase of suspicious goods and services, because the technology of developed countries is very supportive of interconnected financial systems. but it does not apply to developing countries whose financial oversight system is still very weak, so many developing countries are prohibiting the use of cryptocurrecy currency, one of them bitcoin, because they have not been able to control the movement of money, especially money laundering from corruption.
alex3.alex03

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

Criminals are increasingly using bitcoin for illegal transactions, preferring crypto-currencies, whose transactions are more difficult to track.
Popov_popov

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

2) which better to buy legal things  Bitcoin or Normal Bank system (PP,payeer,cash ,.............)
No, bitcoin was not created for this.
mansilkroad

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

1. no I've never bought anything illegal because I never needed to. 2. It's obvious that it's better to use cryptocurrencies to buy such stuff. Monero is being used for such purchases.
CoinEraser
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1718

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:04:10 PM

Criminals are increasingly using bitcoin for illegal transactions, preferring crypto-currencies, whose transactions are more difficult to track.

I have to disappoint you. Less and less Bitcoin transactions are used for illegal things. The number of serious transactions is increasing and the number of illegal ones is decreasing. You could read this in the news in the last weeks. Besides, it is not nice to use Bitcoin for illegal things, because he is only semi-annonymous. There are companies that have already analyzed the blockchain and know what Bitcoins are used for.   Wink
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:24:01 AM

I have to disappoint you. Less and less Bitcoin transactions are used for illegal things. The number of serious transactions is increasing and the number of illegal ones is decreasing. You could read this in the news in the last weeks. Besides, it is not nice to use Bitcoin for illegal things, because he is only semi-annonymous. There are companies that have already analyzed the blockchain and know what Bitcoins are used for.   Wink
Crypto currency is often accused of being used for illegal purposes. However, another study showed that in fact only a small percentage of them are used for illegal operations. Currently less than 1% of Bitcoin-tokens are used for illegal operations.
zahed

Activity: 344
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 06:53:19 PM

Bitcoin used in a lot of bad things to hear in the mouth but i have never tried to use it in a bad way. I know it's very much used in the Dark Wave.
Personally i bought legal thing by using BTC.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2018, 03:02:03 AM

1/ Define "illegal". What is legal in one country may be illegal in another. And some of the items which are not de jure legal may be de facto legal.
2/ It is up to you. If you get good deals with Bitcoin payments, then go with it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: