Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin  (Read 4160 times)
shashikamal (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:15:18 PM

Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:27:24 PM

Although bitcon price is trading a little high and specially for short term investors, I think that they should wait tell the correction over. Because during correction we can expect that the price of bitcoin will come down a little and therefore we can get an opportunity trade bitcoin in a low price.
beatleap

Activity: 99
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:27:51 PM

It's a decent time especially if the price takes a hike again. But that isn't for certain thats what will happen.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:34:04 PM

It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.
abomnibus

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

Yes, unfortunately, now 5000 usd is a good price.  I would buy some at this point, then if it happens to fall any lower you can buy more.
I'm expecting it will at least double over the next 6 months.
cityfalcon

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 09:47:09 PM

Historically, there has never been a bad time to buy bitcoin.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:47:15 PM

It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

There's a lot of people who say it's always a good time, but while I do agree with this statement, there are small aspects of it that can make buying BTC better. The people who bought past 6,000 currently did not buy at a good time. There will always be corrections and small drops and there will always be a better time to buy.

I think OP should wait out Bitcoin for a little bit and see where it goes. If it continues to hover around the 5,500-5,700 mark, it would be a good time to buy since the coin would be stable and ready to grow. If Bitcoin is starting to drop, obviously, op can wait out the drop to the max time and buy then.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:50:45 PM

It has always been a good time for buying bitcoins, but right now is the perfect moment because bitcoin is so quiet at the moment, just look at the charts and you will realize that the price is between $5500 and $5800, this is the perfect shoot to buy a bunch of bitcoins if you want to take more profit on the next fork.
The same will happen by november 11, the price will probably go up by a lot of money, so why dont you buy right now?

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:56:39 PM

I think now is not the right time to buy bitcoin, we see that every day bitcoin values are rising, and we also see that forks will affect the bitcoin value. meaning there is no certainty. but my advice is better to buy another altcoin first. while waiting for a stable bitcoin value.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:12:45 PM

Everything depends on your current situation and goals.
If you want to get a fast profit then it might not be a good time because there is a price correction now that will last for some more time. If you need to make a long term investment (like 6+ month) then it doesn't really matter. If you are buying only 100$ worth of BTC then you can buy it whenever you want simply because you won't become rich even if bitcoin will x2 tomorrow.
Freegan

Activity: 167

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:09:45 PM

I am convinced that the price of bitcoin will arrive sooner or later at $100,000, so any price below $10,000, as we currently are, is still a bargain price and we should take full advantage of it to accumulate as many bitcoins as possible before "The Mother of All Bumps" arrives.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:03:07 AM

Maybe specify what your goal is instead of vaguely asking if it is the right time to buy or not. If you're planning on holding long term then the right time to buy bitcoin is every time. Short term though, hard to say. It's hard to come to conclusions without extensive analysis.

P.S. Look around the forums first instead of asking the same question that has been asked a million times already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:17:03 AM

I would say YES, simply because bitcoin will surely become high in value in the comings years. A lot of speculation and news about bitcoin and people are now interested to invest on it and i think this can be a factor that the price of btc will increase. Bitcoin is our future and you should get involved yourself here for your brighter future.
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:22:35 AM

i would say yes too
before end of this year, anything chance i would buying as much as bitcoins.
seen on some exchanges charts, value of bitcoin maybe have some down in couple days ago, but the trend its still running on positive compare based on last month price have increasing.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:06:10 AM

nope. bitcoin price is too high. even bitcoin is a good coin but seem this is a bubble. bitcoin price should be arround 3000-4000$

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
CoinsCoinsEverywhere

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:02:50 AM

As the latest trading range over the last week or two has been in the $5k-$6200 range, if you're looking for a good short-term trade, try to buy near the $5k level.  If it goes much below $5k, dump it.  If it goes back up near $6k, either sell if things look weak, or hold if momentum looks it like it could carry it to a new ATH, or if it's in between, sell some around $6k and look for a new ATH with the rest.

If you're looking for a longer-term investment, I think it's hard to say where it's going next.  Obviously it's rather pricy right now, and would be a better buy below $5k.  I'm still not "satisfied" with the quick bounce off $3k after the China news with nothing close to a retest of that level.  A serious break of $5k on some bad news (or a segwit2x fork gone wrong), could lead to a retest of $3k.  Below $3k would be a much better buy, but thing will look scary if we get there.
BattleZeo

Activity: 350

Global loyalty & rewards

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:17:38 AM

I think that now the price is too fast  upswing. We need to wait for a rollback. And buy after correction 20-25%.

HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:25:19 AM

No it is not the right time to buy Bitcoin but it can be considered as a right time to sell them . As the current price is approximately 5700$  which is a very high price so it will not be a wise decision to buy some but you can sell your BTC's at this price inorder to get huge profits .If you want to buy some BTC's then you should wait for it's price to drop.A correction will be made which will bring down it's price to 4500-5000$ range approximately.That will be the right time for you to buy more .
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:52:14 AM

We do not know exactly what will happen to bitcoin and whether the bitcoin price will go down again or even increase, so I think every moment can be said as the right time to buy bitcoin depends on the financial we have and the courage to invest. In bitcoin, and if seen from progress it is not impossible that bitcoin prices will increase drastically next year to reach $ 7000- $ 8000.
Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:07:27 AM

Historically, there has never been a bad time to buy bitcoin.

Yeah that is right, the only difference is that do you have enough money to buy now? And if you buy now, will it give you a good profit after one or a couple of years? We all know that the price today of bitcoin is so expensive and we can't buy one bitcoin easily so the normal strategy here is to wait for a roll back maybe a dump so you can gave a decent amount of bitcoin. The problem now is when to buy since we don't know when will be the price roll back or dumps.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: