Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO - Top Ten List  (Read 315 times)
dinzerillo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:31:00 PM

What are the top 10 things you consider about before buying a ICO.

For example before buying a ICO I would like to see...

1. Market Cap
2  Technology use
3. Where it will be listed
4. Real use within industry
5. Something to do with automation

Would you read a newsletter about this information about upcoming ICO just a quick blip about each one?

Thanks
Abdelirius@Tokeny

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:08:59 PM

I would research the team behind the project, see if they have any prominent competitors (or even better similar competing ICOs), I would also see the minimum amount of contribution and the amount of time the ICO will last to have a better idea on how they plan on collecting and managing funds, and if you're a blockchain expert (or have a blockchain expert close at hand) check the technical feasibility of the project since many projects out there are too ambitious and simply not achievable.

But first and foremost, I would do a google search and see how many relevant results I get..
CryptoFilter

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:44:19 PM

The idea

The team

The plan
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:11:43 PM

I am most concerned about were a project or an ico will be listed and technology and teams behind that project. I have bought some coins during ico because there was a promise that those projects will be listed in poloneix or bittrex and most of those projects are actually listed on those exchangers and when there are listed there most times double in price. Technology also matter as this is what drives a coins from beginning and most times people will buy into a  coin because of it technology.
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:22:11 AM

1. Market Cap
2  Technology use

Would you read a newsletter about this information about upcoming ICO just a quick blip about each one?

Thanks

Technology is almost completely same because every product they are launching in blockchain. So we have to find whether the company has the capability in terms of the development and whether they had any past experience the product they choose because without any experience it is not possible to develop the product in blockchain technology.

vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:39:35 PM

1. Market Cap
2  Technology use

Thanks
For me i think i would see first the reputation of such ICO search for the last project that he/she develope and become part of it. Also check this ICOs at the icorating that com and see whats his current status and the status of the project that are currently running.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
dinzerillo (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

----Fan of This post!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

I agree I think the team and the more people the better

Also the idea...

I dont like promises that are way overboard makes me feel like its a scam...

I bought some coins in pre-sale www.AB-CHAIN.com  looks pretty amazing
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:27:18 PM

Do the research of team members, anyone can post linkedIn profiles of some individuals on their Ico project but it is on us to check them up. See their all social media accounts and try to judge if everything is legit.
Abdelirius@Tokeny

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:05:20 PM

1. Market Cap
2  Technology use

Thanks
For me i think i would see first the reputation of such ICO search for the last project that he/she develope and become part of it. Also check this ICOs at the icorating that com and see whats his current status and the status of the project that are currently running.

I wouldn't really rely so much on ICO rating sites, a lot of them get paid for what they post making their evaluations potentially biased.. Your own research will often supersede what those sites come up with.. That is of course until a 100% reliable open source rating platform comes along..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: