Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Confideal or Jibrel?  (Read 423 times)
DamianHere (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:28:19 PM

Recently 've been searching for new projects to invest and get my harvest.

Pointed these two - Confi and Jibrel. Why cannot decide?

Confideal is newbie one, and launching within few days. Basicaly sort of smart contract platform on eth blockchain
by this article I was attracted https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1

Jibrel a bit another project, it's more network platform, but with real good community and customer support ( info https://www.coinstaker.com/jibrel-network-ico)

Need to decide among these ICOs. Need smart people's smart advice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nothingbuttmoney

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:46:28 PM

Confideal.

Have you read it's white paper? Better do it. In the long-term, the team intends to widen the application scope of the Confideal project. IoT association of smart contracts with hardware, service delivery to other smart-contract blockchains and cross-platform contracts are few among the future updates detailed in the white paper.
Jenna_G

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:36:12 PM

Confideal is newbie one, and launching within few days. Basicaly sort of smart contract platform on eth blockchain
by this article I was attracted https://medium.com/@confideal/why-will-confideal-ico-be-successful-ad293f09d7e1

Jibrel a bit another project, it's more network platform, but with real good community and customer support ( info https://www.coinstaker.com/jibrel-network-ico)

smart I am or not, but i want to tell my opinion - from this two projects Confideal looks better
But also take a look to Etherparty, similar idea and very nice interface of project
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:25:25 PM

Both projects are decent and have got good reviews on icobench.com. With so many ICOs, it is harder
to pick and choose the best ones.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:07:43 PM

I heard that Jibrel was going to be a huge project, but i am not sure about that, because you all know that icos have been a little bit scammy during the last few days.
but they have invested a lot of money in marketing on this forum, and they have a good project and i am sure that they will be a succesfull ico, but they are asking a lot of money to be a succesfull one.
And the minimum contribution is about $2000 if am not wrong.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
texasman86

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:38:19 PM

smart I am or not, but i want to tell my opinion - from this two projects Confideal looks better
But also take a look to Etherparty, similar idea and very nice interface of project

Hmmmmmm - threee straight posts from folks in the Confi bounty campaign  Grin
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:53:33 PM

I prefer Jibrel, they look like a serious bussiness and they proved that they are legit, maybe it is right, they are asking for a lot of money to be a successful project, but they are succesfull right now because a lot of people knows that they are a good project and they are getting a lot of support from the whole community of Reddit and some in bitcointalk too.
I would not invest in there, but i am paying a lot of attention to their ann to stay stunned about their daily updates.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:19:34 AM

Looks exactly the case. LOL.  Grin This will only make their bounty campaign looks scammy.  Grin Anyway, Jibrel is of course much better than Confideal. There are a handful of ICO websites that rank Jibrel on the top five of their Top ICO lists. I do not easily trust such ratings but when it is consistent in the hottest list of ICOs in several ICO ranking sites, then perhaps it is a trustworthy project. I am not planning to invest in their ICO though. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Nothingbuttmoney

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:05:09 PM

Guys, have any of you really tried confideal pre ico? I mean, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EXPERIENCE better not bullying any ICO. Make your research, provide any evidences. Then, let's talk
CrazyDazy

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:15:39 PM

This two ICO are good as for me.
Descentralized_DaN

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:18:58 PM

Confido <3
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 02:26:00 PM

I think Confidieal is a logical step. They own a very beautiful project and people will own this project. I use the vote for Confideal. I will invest.
Nothingbuttmoney

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:17:54 PM

Personally I would choose Confi. They have very strong team, just take a look at their media support.
Btw they already launched, and I think about buying eth and sending to confi smart contracts
jibrelnetwork

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

We're a bit bias, for obvious reasons Smiley

Anything in financial services should aim to introduce crypto-fiat as soon as possible - this is because people pay their mortgages in USD not BTC, and if you want a good system without spread / credit risk, crypto-fiat is a must.

jCash (our first roll-out of crypto-fiat) is ready and we're just waiting for the legal approvals to roll-out. So I believe we're a good bet!

In addition, we will need institutional grade wallets if we want to bring traditional users who have gotten used to features in Online Banking and similar.

So we built the https://jwallet.network - still in alpha, use with caution!

I don't know much about Confideal, but I believe we're building something amazing at the Jibrel Network.

Our ICO is also live Smiley

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
jibrelnetwork

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Jibrel - Traditional financial assets on-chain

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:04:18 AM

Looks exactly the case. LOL.  Grin This will only make their bounty campaign looks scammy.  Grin Anyway, Jibrel is of course much better than Confideal. There are a handful of ICO websites that rank Jibrel on the top five of their Top ICO lists. I do not easily trust such ratings but when it is consistent in the hottest list of ICOs in several ICO ranking sites, then perhaps it is a trustworthy project. I am not planning to invest in their ICO though. 

Thank you for the kind words!

We're much better at building than marketing, so we don't have a lot floating around.

Sad to hear you're not investing, we're still interested in your opinion / thoughts - we just released the https://jwallet.network/ so any feedback would be great!

Visit https://jibrel.com/ - an online alternative investing marketplace that aims to better connect global investors with some of the world's fastest-growing startup economies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: