Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:08:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

when is the air drop please.

I think with so big overloaded eth blockchain the airdrop we will see only in next month

All activity on the ETH network is now not the best idea. Because of cryptikitties

Hard to believe but, yes, one game is freezing the network.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

Looks interesting, gl to your project!

Thank you!

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.
Did you have an airdrop? Where can I get acquainted with the terms of participation in it? Airdrop interesting concept, I met them only here - on the forum.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 01:24:45 PM

Is there any airdrop?

Yes, we have an ongoing Airdrop but it will take some time to get processed. You will get CPTFP tokens to your Ethereum wallet that you would be able to convert later to CPTF tokens.
Did you have an airdrop? Where can I get acquainted with the terms of participation in it? Airdrop interesting concept, I met them only here - on the forum.

You need to have an Ethereum wallet with at least 0.1 ETH in it. Then our airdrop will go through.

goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:27:22 PM
Last edit: December 14, 2017, 04:39:03 PM by goovsy

I think with so big overloaded eth blockchain the airdrop we will see only in next month

All activity on the ETH network is now not the best idea. Because of cryptikitties

Realy hard to belive, but why do you use Ethereum blockchain for ICO? There are more than one suitable blockchain  in 2017-2018. At least NEM, Stratis, ETC, Waves. By the way as I know NEM more easy for ICO launch. I know that erc20 tokens are most popular, but this kitties...They had discredited ETH.
I know that first NEM holders get it from airdrops...2,4 bil XEM for one persone ... for free...I was too ignorant.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:08:04 PM

Realy hard to belive, but why do you use Ethereum blockchain for ICO? There are more than one suitable blockchain  in 2017-2018. At least NEM, Stratis, ETC, Waves. By the way as I know NEM more easy for ICO launch. I know that erc20 tokens are most popular, but this kitties...They had discredited ETH.
I know that first NEM holders get it from airdrops...2,4 bil XEM for one persone ... for free...I was too ignorant.
Kittens is a temporary phenomenon, I like the ethereum platform, I support this team selection
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:15:06 PM

Kittens is a temporary phenomenon, I like the ethereum platform, I support this team selection

I think Kittens is just the beginning. In the future it will be worse. I hope so Buterin will solve this problem

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:19:28 PM

Do you guys have any special personal offers for those who want to invest a serious amount of money, I mean more than 10 thousand dollars? What's the best way to contact you to discuss on this matter? Thanks!
TobiasJohanson

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:53:58 PM

Do you guys have any special personal offers for those who want to invest a serious amount of money, I mean more than 10 thousand dollars? What's the best way to contact you to discuss on this matter? Thanks!

With all due respect; why would u want to invest that amount of money? The ICO doesnt look very succesfull to me? Very blend looking website and ann page too.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:17:38 PM

Where can I see LinkedIn profile for every team member? I think this project is undervalued. I will keep my eye on it.
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:34:49 PM

Where can I see LinkedIn profile for every team member? I think this project is undervalued. I will keep my eye on it.
Indervalued? On what scale is it undervalued?
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:54:56 PM

I mean in a scale of attention people pay to this thread, it's quite enough but still think such unique projects should be paid much more attention. Moreover the team claims that they do not have direct competitors
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:05:03 PM

Why did you choose to distribute profits quarterly? Is it going to attract more investors?
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:19:51 PM

Quote from: goovsy

Ethereum is widely used for ICOs and everybody's got an Ethereum wallet. At the time we started there was no issue with the kittens and it looked fine. But it is troubling that it can get overloaded that easily. They probably will have to do a fork.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:21:41 PM

You can find it in our Team section on the website  - www.cryptf.io

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:24:33 PM

Why did you choose to distribute profits quarterly? Is it going to attract more investors?

Originally we've planned to do it annually. But cryptoworld is moving in a very fast pace. If somebody is going to sell our tokens 3-6 months after the ICO we want to give them opportunity to earn extra money

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:36:04 PM

With all due respect; why would u want to invest that amount of money? The ICO doesnt look very succesfull to me? Very blend looking website and ann page too.

It is the idea and the product that really matters. There are endless ICOs today that have shiny expensive websites with completely made up problems and artificial hype. Hardly anyone even talks about how they are going to earn money from their product to give anything in return for your investments in their tokens.

We answer an important question "How do I invest in stocks of international companies using cryptocurrency?" It is a real problem, it's not easy to do for regular cryptoholder especially from developing countries.
Solving this issue will generate a lot of money in indirect commission. Also creating a stable currency will attract a lot of people in times of high volatility and uncertainty.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:38:12 PM

Quote from: Toltekayotl
I mean in a scale of attention people pay to this thread, it's quite enough but still think such unique projects should be paid much more attention. Moreover the team claims that they do not have direct competitors

Thank you for the support!

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

You can contact us on support@cryptf.io

goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:55:07 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 12:05:23 AM by goovsy

Please clarify moment about purchaisng ...emmm...CryptF coins for CryptF token... For now I  have to buy CPTF tokens during PRE ICO and ICO, then I can change CPTF tokens on CFIT, CFBND and CFGM coins. But where and how?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: