Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:41:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔺 [ANN][ICO] CryptF - Cryptocurrency backed by Stocks and Bonds  (Read 5333 times)
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:25:03 PM

I am very interested in the mobile app. Are there any plans to create it?
What do you want to see in the mobile app. How will it look like?

We will create it eventually but it is not in priorities.
I assume that many of today's projects use the mobile app and it is an important part, as many people use mobile device more often than the computer
I generally use the phone all the time. It is very convenient.
But not me)
I'm prefer a laptop or PC, sometimes my phone but it very rare. But in the future it would be nice to see a mobile application

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roki (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:33:41 PM

I assume that many of today's projects use the mobile app and it is an important part, as many people use mobile device more often than the computer

We'll definitely look in that.

CRYPTF  CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY STOCKS AND BONDS
   ICO | Discussion | Telegram | Bounty     
goovsy

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:01:08 AM

This project and few others in my short ICO list for 2017-2018. I definitely like non hype ICO with low soft cap. Time to time they shows nice results. I hope  this story about CryptF too!

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 12:55:14 AM

This project and few others in my short ICO list for 2017-2018. I definitely like non hype ICO with low soft cap. Time to time they shows nice results. I hope  this story about CryptF too!

Yup, thank you for support!
Yes, we do not offer to revolutionize anything but we do offer a solid business model with solid future income.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 02:59:25 AM

I generally use the phone all the time. It is very convenient.

The website itself is, of course, optimized for mobile viewing.

MorganFreeman41

Activity: 378
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

Hello, please tell me what is your hardcap and in which country are you registered?
appraiser

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:44:39 AM

Projects with a small collection limit and an interesting idea, it's really very attractive. It is a pity that such few.
BeenieMan

Activity: 161

ProximaX

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:57:04 AM

Hello, please tell me what is your hardcap and in which country are you registered?

Dude, just read few pages of this thread before ask this  Huh ...few messages
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:44:21 PM

And why you chose these IT companies in your token CFIT? CFIT consists of 22% Facebook, 22% of the Amazon, 17% Apple, 21% of Netflix, 18% Google (googl). I understand that they are the largest of the traded on the stock exchanges of the shares, but doesn't that make them slower growing in comparison with other companies from the same sector?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

Great choice dude, I'm with you here in solidarity. I carefully choose the ICO at the present time, given that a huge number of them and most of them are scam. I like this project, but I don't understand it, it is not as simple as all the others, his technique is very peculiar. This makes it unique.
appraiser

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:19:17 PM

Many people do not read previous messages, it's easier for them to ask again. It is sad.
Toltekayotl

Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:14:43 PM

Where can I see how much ETH is already collected on pre sale?
MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

Many people do not read previous messages, it's easier for them to ask again. It is sad.
Listen, friends, sometimes not always the time to read all the pages. I find this forum as a means to communicate and obtain answers to my questions. Would be better if you answered my questions rather than accuse me.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:30 PM

Where can I see how much ETH is already collected on pre sale?
The information of raised fund need to expose publicly to gain more attraction of more Investors. At least with eth collected information, they know that they are not too late or too early with data of how many Investors have invested. Or at least make a weekly announcement about your progress. I see dev only answer the question on this thread, and never post a regular announcement.

LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:40:43 PM

Listen, friends, sometimes not always the time to read all the pages. I find this forum as a means to communicate and obtain answers to my questions. Would be better if you answered my questions rather than accuse me.

don't worry friend) We all understand. What is big hurdcap - i don't know, but softcap - $150,000 and their answer about the country of registration:

It is not registered in New Zealand. We are waiting until the end of ICO rounds to register the company at the best jurisdiction. International laws change weekly. Like France has just changed its opinion about unlisted securities - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/france-allows-trading-unlisted-securities-blockchain-platforms/

consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:48:44 PM

don't worry friend) We all understand. What is big hurdcap - i don't know, but softcap - $150,000 and their answer about the country of registration:

It is not registered in New Zealand. We are waiting until the end of ICO rounds to register the company at the best jurisdiction. International laws change weekly. Like France has just changed its opinion about unlisted securities - https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/france-allows-trading-unlisted-securities-blockchain-platforms/
How come that registration will take place only after ICO lol, first time I've seen such approach. Maybe there are some grounds but I think first company should have registration that run ICO in case of arbitrary proceedings.
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 12:21:59 AM

And why you chose these IT companies in your token CFIT? CFIT consists of 22% Facebook, 22% of the Amazon, 17% Apple, 21% of Netflix, 18% Google (googl). I understand that they are the largest of the traded on the stock exchanges of the shares, but doesn't that make them slower growing in comparison with other companies from the same sector?

These 5 companies are among the well-known, stable and relatively fast growing. Our focus is on stable investments you can always try to reach higher gains trading on the cryptomarket, obviously with higher risks.
Also to compensate we have faster-growing game publishing companies which are indeed performing better.

MorganFreeman41

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:42:58 AM

How come that registration will take place only after ICO lol, first time I've seen such approach. Maybe there are some grounds but I think first company should have registration that run ICO in case of arbitrary proceedings.
thank you very much. Do not you think the softcap is too low?
Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:16:13 AM

thank you very much. Do not you think the softcap is too low?

It is enough for us to launch the project on a smaller scale on a few stock exchanges. We only need extra funds to scale faster.

Roki (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:17:26 AM

Right now it is represented by NZ company but we want to register at the best possible jurisdiction later.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: