Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:05:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: from where to get bitcoin gold  (Read 324 times)
nashap (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:16:48 PM

Hi, the fork ended and how can i get my bitcoin gold.If i deposit in one of the exchanges now that support bitcoin gold could i get it or i must wait one of the wallets to  support it.
piccionipier

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:33:04 PM

Mate, there is no way to claim your bitcoin gold right now, you should try to pay more attention to this forum and be a little bit more updated about how bitcoin is going.
The fork was going to happen on October 25th, but it happened on the 23rd, and bitcoin gold was distributed to those who were holding bitcoins in specific wallets, not in every wallet that is online.
I am sorry, but there is no way to receive them now.
SuckSeed

Activity: 343
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 07:34:18 PM

OP you're already missed that moment, please stay tune and keep your eyes on next hardfork  Cool

Bitfort

Activity: 952
Merit: 339

invest trade and gamble wisely

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:34:26 PM

Hi, the fork ended and how can i get my bitcoin gold.If i deposit in one of the exchanges now that support bitcoin gold could i get it or i must wait one of the wallets to  support it.

If you had coins on exchange BEFORE the fork (and exchange is supporting BTG) you will be automaticaly credited (e.g. bitifinex already did that ).
Otherwise you have to wait for wallets to implement BTG to be able to claim your coins.

In other words: If you had any BTC before (during) the fork you are eligible to get equal amount of BTG  ... all you need is to extract them from your address ( for which you need to import/sweep this address into wallet that supports BTG ... but AFIK none of the announced wallets (freewallet, guarda, coinomi) is supporting BTG sweeps yet.

MY HINTs
◄M► MINING
◄G► GAMBLING
◄E► EXCHANGE

◄E► (KCS) Kucoin-Staking, Auto-Lending, Trading-Bot
◄E► (BNB) Binance-Staking, Savings, 10% RefBack
◄E► (TRX) Poloniex-Staking, Lending, Fee Discount
◄E► (LEO) Bitfinex-Staking, Auto-Lending

◄G► Betfury-Faucet, Dividend Earnings (BFG holders, mine BFG by playing)
◄G► Bitvest -  Faucet, Bankroll Invest
◄G► CryptoGames-Faucet, Lotto
◄G► PrimeDice-Faucet

◄M► Prohashing (Multipool)-Payout in any coin, get 0.50% bonus for 30 days
◄M► MiningRigRentals (Marketplace)-buy hashrate or rent your miners
◄M► Viabtc  (Pool)-payout to Coinex (exchnage) without fees

nashap (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:48:50 PM

Mate, there is no way to claim your bitcoin gold right now, you should try to pay more attention to this forum and be a little bit more updated about how bitcoin is going.
The fork was going to happen on October 25th, but it happened on the 23rd, and bitcoin gold was distributed to those who were holding bitcoins in specific wallets, not in every wallet that is online.
I am sorry, but there is no way to receive them now.

When the wallets start supporting bitcoin gold i should get bit coin gold ,i only missed the good price to dump it,but i do not care so much about bitcoin i trade with altcoins and i did more profit from them.The only think that make me go in to bitcoin now is because it will rise  because of the hardfork and the rumor that Amazon will work with bitcoin.The most beautiful thing is that good alts will fall down and i will buy the dip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: