Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:11:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE ASIC's! - moderator note: scam-  (Read 14837 times)
BTCTalkAccounts

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:18:57 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:39:20 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

-
r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:21:22 PM

1BTC? Really?

Yeah, like now, they ask for 2BTC only. Like we are going to believe they are going to spend the time and the money to buy drugs on Silk Road just to get 2BTC from each person. LOL

They do not even deserve to be called scammers, these are 12 years old brain-farting.

Hey OP: I dare you. Find out my IP or do any "harm" to me. No you cannot. Because you are full of shit.

NOBODY IS PAYING YOU.

Well they got 500 names so 1btc x 500 people.

Last time they said they were reporting everyones addresses to LE, there's no evidence that they did, but they did make things real ugly for those that didn't pay. One person had CPS called to their house because these fuckers reported that the parents were drug dealers.

I advise anyone who has given their details to them to look out for any new friends that try to add you on Facebook as they added people with hacked accounts last time to try and get more of their personal information. And remove your personal information from the internet. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of paying just to make these guys fuck off, they owe people money and they are desperate and will likely do a lot to get it.

Its sad but, this is probably the best advice to anyone who got scammed.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
ironcross360

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Troll of the Fourth Reich.

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:21:32 PM

1BTC? Really?

Yeah, like now, they ask for 2BTC only. Like we are going to believe they are going to spend the time and the money to buy drugs on Silk Road just to get 2BTC from each person. LOL

They do not even deserve to be called scammers, these are 12 years old brain-farting.

Hey OP: I dare you. Find out my IP or do any "harm" to me. No you cannot. Because you are full of shit.

NOBODY IS PAYING YOU.

Last time they said they were reporting everyones addresses to LE, there's no evidence that they did, but they did make things real ugly for those that didn't pay. One person had CPS called to their house because these fuckers reported that the parents were drug dealers.

I advise anyone who has given their details to them to look out for any new friends that try to add you on Facebook as they added people with hacked accounts last time to try and get more of their personal information. And remove your personal information from the internet. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of paying just to make these guys fuck off, they owe people money and they are desperate and will likely do a lot to get it.
only 100 people paid... but those who didnt got the rest of their lives messed up

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Double-Spent

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:24:32 PM

1BTC? Really?

NOBODY IS PAYING YOU.

I advise anyone who has given their details to them to look out for any new friends that try to add you on Facebook and remove your personal information from the internet. I wouldn't rule out the possibility of paying just to make these guys fuck off, they owe people money and they are desperate and will likely do a lot to get it.

Are you one of their shills? Sockpuppet account?

This retard is a bluff. He hasn't got shit.
ironcross360

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:26:28 PM

lol! trojan y u b person a? ur not the star of the show!

hi everyone, my name is bob and im bipolar

This is what makes me worried. There is a well-known hacker that pretends to be trojan.
Whos trojan?

Why are you just staring at this? Just send it! 1MHZjADM41ttjbPUiTPYWGYGm45XLf8ZeS
Double-Spent

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:26:48 PM

1BTC? Really?

NOBODY IS PAYING YOU.

only 100 people paid... but those who didnt got the rest of their lives messed up

If you are so dumb to send your personal details to a random anonymous guy promising "free money" on the internet you pretty much deserve to be scammed.
BTCTalkAccounts

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:27:26 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:39:34 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

-
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:28:51 PM

lol! trojan y u b person a? ur not the star of the show!

hi everyone, my name is bob and im bipolar

This is what makes me worried. There is a well-known hacker that pretends to be trojan.

Has anyone asked him how he survived that long? I mean, Troy ceased to exist like 2000 years ago.
BTCTalkAccounts

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:31:09 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:39:43 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

-
Double-Spent

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:35:50 PM

Has anyone asked him how he survived that long? I mean, Troy ceased to exist like 2000 years ago.

Cheesy

I rephrased my post by the way.

He hasn't got SHIT. If he's such an awesome hacker, have him get my IP. I bet 10BTC he can't.
BTCTalkAccounts

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:39:05 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:39:52 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

-
BTCTalkAccounts

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:41:26 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:40:02 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

-
Double-Spent

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:41:38 PM

Cheesy

I rephrased my post by the way.

He hasn't got SHIT. If he's such an awesome hacker, have him get my IP. I bet 10BTC he can't.

Are you using tor? how would he get your ip then?

According to the thread he already has the ip's, people didn't use tor or proxy when they opened the pm as they werent expecting anything.

Who is so dumb to send his real details to a random guy promising "free money-printing machines" on a forum, who is then asking "name and address and how many BTC do you have"?

No one.
BTCTalkAccounts

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 04:45:00 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2013, 04:40:10 PM by BTCTalkAccounts

-
ironcross360

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 05:11:07 PM

Who is so dumb to send his real details to a random guy promising "free money-printing machines" on a forum, who is then asking "name and address and how many BTC do you have"?

No one.

yeah you are right actually, that does seem strange. I wonder why they wanted ASIC buyers addresses... It's the only reason I can come up with for them making this scam, to get addresses that belong to miners...
im sure they got gunz and bikes

redtwitz

Activity: 231

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 06:01:31 PM

I've been reading this thread and I have a feeling I know who these guys are. They pulled this same shit on Silk Road, people ordered free cocaine samples and they were all made to pay up 1BTC [...]

Extorting people requesting free samples of a substance which mere possession is illegal in most jurisdictions: makes sense.

Extorting people requesting free samples of an electronic device computing SHA256 hashes: not so much.

So, what sounds more likely?

a) Same guys or at least related.

b) Bored teenager found successful extortion technique on silk road.
fishy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh!

View Profile
June 13, 2013, 10:56:38 PM

Don't do drugs and stay in school.  That's all I have to say.

\   \  \ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\◥◣◢◤//////////////// /  /   /
Win88.me ❖ Fair, Trusted Online BTC Gambling ❖
/   /  / ////////////////◢◤◥◣\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \  \   \
ironcross360

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:34:00 AM

??

a1phanumrc

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:38:45 AM

No one.

False.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233571.0

BC tips: BA1phaSEpCN7jiSS33SSWXf3Bs1rP9SKir
BASICasic (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2013, 01:41:46 AM

RME You've just done yourself harm for not sending. I have raised the asking price to 2BTC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: