Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big News From China  (Read 2186 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:42:52 AM

-snip-

You're welcome, bro.

I think you can visit ViaBTC and check their exchange. You may have to register there and find out for yourself anyway. I've never been there myself so I don't know if they provide an English interface to the exchange and whether they have a trollbox, but if they do and have, you can easily find out if you are really interested in this question. Let us know if you find something worthy of mentioning here. Have a nice day!

I checked out their exchange and it's disturbing since I'm not a Chinese and never understand their characters. But as I use google translate their top announcement it's a farewell to all of their users. And I can't find some other links that is redirecting their customers to some of their news so I guess it's a goodbye for real with viabtc. But still it's early to assume as there are some exchange that expressed their back in operation so this is also possible for them.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

-snip-

You're welcome, bro.

I think you can visit ViaBTC and check their exchange. You may have to register there and find out for yourself anyway. I've never been there myself so I don't know if they provide an English interface to the exchange and whether they have a trollbox, but if they do and have, you can easily find out if you are really interested in this question. Let us know if you find something worthy of mentioning here. Have a nice day!

I checked out their exchange and it's disturbing since I'm not a Chinese and never understand their characters. But as I use google translate their top announcement it's a farewell to all of their users. And I can't find some other links that is redirecting their customers to some of their news so I guess it's a goodbye for real with viabtc. But still it's early to assume as there are some exchange that expressed their back in operation so this is also possible for them.

Well, things seem to be getting interesting with ViaBTC. Maybe, this farewell you have found is actually intended for the Chinese government, and they are in fact going to restart their operation elsewhere. Anyway, this exchange was set up specifically to trade bitcoin cash when it had been launched by ViaBTC in early August. It is the bitcoin mining pool which makes up ViaBTC, not its exchange. Right now when bitcoin cash is being traded at Bitfinex and Poloniex and likely at other major exchanges, they might after all have decided to shut down the exchange completely.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:28 AM

What about Japanese? someone know the situation in Japan?

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
e-coinomist
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1085

Money often costs too much.

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:00:47 AM

The situation over there equals the rest of the world, no need to get back on USDT Tether to trick around local legislations. Chinese fintech startups mostly lack connections.
Exchangers like Quoine are connected to a more crypto friendly banking environment. "Would Switzerland bann bitcoin" comes close to that, of course "No".
Co-founder of that tradeside has been Senior Vice President at SoftBank Group, former Senior Director at Globespan Capital Partners, a venture capital fund.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1658

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:13:32 AM

No need to question Japan as they have already filled the void that China left. I have friends in Japan and all that they can say is that a lot of store has been accepting bitcoin as payment option so they are moving a step forward but countries like China is taking a step back. If there are big news coming from China I think it will really bring good impact to the ecosystem. However, we still didn't forget what they did earlier. So I guess its gonna be a mix emotions once they go and enter bitcoin market again.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Mehedi72

Activity: 727
Merit: 109

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

yeah its really big news from china. We know that china Banned ico and then the price of all cryto currency  including bitcoin price was went down but its  a very good news, expect to allow more like usdt

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:37:39 PM

No need to question Japan as they have already filled the void that China left. I have friends in Japan and all that they can say is that a lot of store has been accepting bitcoin as payment option so they are moving a step forward but countries like China is taking a step back. If there are big news coming from China I think it will really bring good impact to the ecosystem. However, we still didn't forget what they did earlier. So I guess its gonna be a mix emotions once they go and enter bitcoin market again.

it is a great news! By the way, before or after, china MUST enter in this market and legalize ALL. No doubts about that.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: