Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRAV] Gravity Project | Decentralized market platform  (Read 4726 times)
GravityCoin (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:51:33 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 09:44:54 AM by GravityCoin

GRAVITY PROJECT

DECENTRALIZED MARKET PLATFORM FOR COMMUNITY DRIVEN PROJECTS

To create what we have promised on the SYNX Roadmap and not only, it’s necessary that we create a new coin with a new code, that can run on the Platform, as the current Syndicate code is not allowing us to build without any limitation.

WorkX, Radix and the new wallet with integrated governance Platform, will all be a part of the new Gravity Platform and GRAV currency.

We will try to keep it simple for now, Gravity Project whitepaper will be released shortly after the airdop/snapshot.

Specifications:

Block time: 1 minute
Block reward: 1
POS Block Reward: 30%
Masternode Reward: 70%
Masternode Collateral: 5000 GRAV for servicenodes
Difficulty Retarget: Every Block
Total max supply: 13M GRAV

How will it work?

1.At block 957719 all addresses will be eligible to collect GRAV (the currency of Gravity) upon release.
2.They will be paid out at a 5:1 Ratio (5 SYNX / 1 GRAV)

Countdown to snapshot is available on our website: http://www.gravitycoin.tech

How to take part?

We are in discussions with exchanges to support the snapshot, but to be 100% sure you will receive the new currency, we suggest keeping SYNX in your desktop wallet.
1. Move your coins in your wallet before block 957719 (the coins must be in your address when the block occurs).
2. Extract the private key
3. Import the private key into Gravity wallet.

Step-by-step

1. In your Syndicate wallet create a new receiving address
2. Send all your coins to that address
3. Extract Private Key:
- Click Help, Debug Window, then click the console tab. In the box at the bottom type dumpprivkey <your address> (the address with all your coins)
4. Save the resulting key to a safe location

Done!

To collect your GRAV when the client is available:
- Click help, debug window, then type in the box at the bottom: importprivkey <your private key you extracted from SYNX>

Christian Grey, Andrew Racott & Luka Vilar will keep working on SYNX.
A new coin was needed for the GRAV projects. Teams will continue to help each other.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
attilafx

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

Right so here a few questions.

Price per grav? $1?
pat3fr

Activity: 51

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:39:33 AM

Looks promising  Smiley
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:07:39 PM

Really like the idea of the project, with it i hope it will be helpful for everyone own / holding the coins in the future.
cryptonist

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

WTF, 5:1 is too much for some of us who already had 5k SYNX. You're now asking us to buy 5 times more before showing any progress?!?! Please reconsider.
galixxx

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

what will happen to SYNX? Will it become a useless coin?
Is Bittrex doing the SWAP for the exchange holders or do we have to get it out of exchanges?
GravityCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

WTF, 5:1 is too much for some of us who already had 5k SYNX. You're now asking us to buy 5 times more before showing any progress?!?! Please reconsider.

I think you don't understand.. you'll receive free GRAV based on your synx amount. You will have both coins if you keep synx in the wallet.
cryptonist

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:02:45 PM

I think you don't understand.. you'll receive free GRAV based on your synx amount. You will have both coins if you keep synx in the wallet.

Oh, so this is unclear. SYNX will continue to coexist after the swap? If so, please make it clearer in your original post. I think a couple of people after my post had the same question. Sorry for sounding frustrated (it was because I thought it was a literal 5:1 swap and SYNX balance would CONVERT to GRAV).
GravityCoin (OP)

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:06:03 PM

Oh, so this is unclear. SYNX will continue to coexist after the swap? If so, please make it clearer in your original post. I think a couple of people after my post had the same question. Sorry for sounding frustrated (it was because I thought it was a literal 5:1 swap and SYNX balance would CONVERT to GRAV).

Done!
0xBAADF00D

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:46:44 PM

5:1 is an awful swap ratio then still needing 5k to run the node is ridiculous as well. Wouldn't mind so much if the POS/MN system was still 50/50 but this is lame.

I disagree, I think it will support the price.
liotmaan

Activity: 324
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

oops.
synxbagholder

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:00:29 PM

Oh common, if anyone can't see this is a blatant scam then I don't feel sorry for them and I won't refund their SYNX.  The real question should be, if real qualified developers were working on SYNX then why couldn't they fix those easy fixes and continue on?  Why go to the extreme of creating a brand new coin off of synx, why not just fork it off dash or another similar coin?  Answer = they just want to rewrite the specs of the SYNX code so that the investors lose out on the rewards and the new whales that own this coin will win huge.  So scamy, should change the launch date to Halloween. And the graphics of this! If they can't pay to at least hire an intern graphic designer, then they got problems.  My prediction, SYNX will still do just fine and even better after this attempting a "take-over" and the real loosers will be the noobs that bought into this hype in telegram and the severe whale price manipulation.
cryptodoll

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

Show me your #masternodes

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:09:56 PM

Why are you guys forking BROKEN old code . . . . Huh LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!! Shocked
SyndicateLTD

Activity: 55

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:40:43 PM

Oh common, if anyone can't see this is a blatant scam then I don't feel sorry for them and I won't refund their SYNX.  The real question should be, if real qualified developers were working on SYNX then why couldn't they fix those easy fixes and continue on?  Why go to the extreme of creating a brand new coin off of synx, why not just fork it off dash or another similar coin?  Answer = they just want to rewrite the specs of the SYNX code so that the investors lose out on the rewards and the new whales that own this coin will win huge.  So scamy, should change the launch date to Halloween. And the graphics of this! If they can't pay to at least hire an intern graphic designer, then they got problems.  My prediction, SYNX will still do just fine and even better after this attempting a "take-over" and the real loosers will be the noobs that bought into this hype in telegram and the severe whale price manipulation.
You complicate what's actually quite simple. We wanted to fork the code to incorporate some projects that current Synx code is not permitting. How do you think the new whales will benefit from this new GRAV? It's not a premine we are not holding any and everything will be as fair as it can be. GRAV and SYNX will have the same team. As you can see we did in 2 months more progress than the past developers did from the beginning of the coin (website, media, wallets, design, Bittrex wallets updated and so on). But now we want to work even more. The GRAV Airdop is fair, nobody but the investors will benefit. Keep your SYNX in the wallet at the snapshot and you receive free GRAV coins. I can't see anything wrong with that. You are probably mad for some personal reasons and you take it on our project and team. Please stop the negativity and if you have something positive to share you're welcome.
Taltos777

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 08:49:05 PM

first!!!   Not,  just kidding.
jwmjr

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:58:14 PM

I'm excited for SYNX and the dev team as well as GRAV. We can all get along as this market is ever growing and hopefully we can solve a lot of problems using these different blockchains. SYNX is really profitable and will hopefully stay that way. In the short term this might even spread through the news and increase the investment in SYNX and other masternode coins. I know it's hard to be optimistic but give it a chance they are continuing dev of both chains and providing more coins as well. It's a win win scenario.
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:30:23 PM

Not much information can be obtained from this thread, on the website is also only showdown time for the block.
Make this more interesting
cehfida

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 10:45:21 PM

Thank nice project ... kindly solve synx mac wallet problem alway i am getting this error on open  "Syndicate-Qt quit unexpectedly." Please resolve this issue.

and synx price will dump on this fork ?

synxbagholder

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:02:37 AM

You complicate what's actually quite simple. We wanted to fork the code to incorporate some projects that current Synx code is not permitting. How do you think the new whales will benefit from this new GRAV? It's not a premine we are not holding any and everything will be as fair as it can be. GRAV and SYNX will have the same team. As you can see we did in 2 months more progress than the past developers did from the beginning of the coin (website, media, wallets, design, Bittrex wallets updated and so on). But now we want to work even more. The GRAV Airdop is fair, nobody but the investors will benefit. Keep your SYNX in the wallet at the snapshot and you receive free GRAV coins. I can't see anything wrong with that. You are probably mad for some personal reasons and you take it on our project and team. Please stop the negativity and if you have something positive to share you're welcome.

If you are honest with yourselves (which you are not), the only reason you are forking SYNX is that you could not design anything with SYNX.  You thought foolishly that development takes 2 months to achieve, and yes, you made a website worse than syndicate.io, congrats, non-functional wallets, absolutely horrendous designs.  This is not negativity at all, that is called free thinking, something your "Governance Program" needs to add. so calling your whales out on your lies and promises is not "negativity" its something called "truth".  I saw the website for the "free Grav" coin, it looks straight out of a Real Estate scam, so no, I wouldn't want that, and I have seen the proposal on other chat boards laughing their ass off because of how scammy it looks.  So these are the positive items I've listed so far. I wish I could post negative ones, because they are worse than the positive ones.  Friends, look very carefully at what these people are doing to this coin, they can't design a coin, or even a website and they are going to suck you in and they will be laughing all the way to the bank.  Even many of the HODL people from slack think this is complete bs.  Come back here in a few months to say "you saw it here".
Gallows

Activity: 161
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:44:37 AM

I've never participated in a fork before so pardon my n00b questions..

1.) So, SYNX will remain.. will we still get staking rewards? Is there anything else I need to do with them? (They're in my desktop wallet.)
2.) Will you continue to make new project developments for SYNX or only Gravity??
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: