Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:17:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POOL] Mining4 Dash pool now live, 0.25% fee, EU & US stratum  (Read 620 times)
H_tchet (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:33:32 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 08:42:12 PM by H_tchet

Announcing dash.mining4.co.uk High Performance Pool

We are very pleased to announce the release of our dash pool, using our own custom hybrid of znomp and nomp giving us the best of both worlds, take a look and let us know what you think

Fully tested on testnet with over 300 blocks found

our other pools currently include equi.mining4.co.uk for zcl btcz kmd hush zen and zec, bitcoin gold pool coming soon, new mainsite at mining4.co.uk coming in the next week

Low Fee will be permanently set to 0.25% for all pools, We promise to never change our fee

PROP fair payment system. payouts run every round after 100 block confirmations

Stratum, vardiff enabled ports, all coins now tested as working with nicehash.

Servers based in the UK with dedicated high speed internet access for global miners

LOW DOWN TIME We are miners ourselves and exclusively use our own pools, if our pool is down so are our own miners, so we know time is money. that's why we strive for 100% uptime and operate with full redundancy, we aim to be the best!

Secure No login mining, just point your miners and go, no passwords, email addresses or personal details are stored on the pool

State of the art Enterprise grade servers running SSD raid storage

DDoS and invalid share packet flood protection

Live Support Discord https://discord.gg/FUqCWEw

Everybody Welcome, Happy Mining4

for EU use URL: stratum+tcp://equi.mining4.co.uk

for US use URL: stratum+tcp://us-equi.mining4.co.uk same ports
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

A humble Siberian miner

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:51:17 AM

I'm in. Let it be a low-fee solo mining for the time being.  Cool

From Siberia with love!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
H_tchet (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:09:22 AM

thank you Smiley i will just say i do have a fair few shares on there from nice hash that unfortunately didnt find a block so it will be solo for you after we find our first unless others join Smiley we will be switching this pool to the new website theme that is being used here http://equi.mining4.co.uk/stats in the next few days

thanks for joining! please join the discord if your not in already  Cool
H_tchet (OP)

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:52:02 AM

BUMP, pool is now updated to our latest front end, added US based stratum servers
H_tchet (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:01:00 PM

thanking all of you who have joined so far Smiley , keep at it guys don't give up, diff is high but it shouldn't be long to hit that first block, COMON MINERS WE NEED YOU!!!
H_tchet (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:44:20 PM

payout system will be changed to PPLNT after first mainnet block is found, join or discord to keep up to date on all pool stats.
Rabinovitch
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076

A humble Siberian miner

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:35:07 PM
Last edit: January 22, 2018, 07:16:56 AM by Rabinovitch

Does the pool found a block?

p.s. I think I'll leave this pool. 4 days without answer... I see some "1 block" ath the pool side, but there's still no any payment...

From Siberia with love!
Fundraising for BOINC Farm
H_tchet (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:18:34 PM

Does the pool found a block?

p.s. I think I'll leave this pool. 4 days without answer... I see some "1 block" ath the pool side, but there's still no any payment...

hi sorry for the delay in reply here, yes the pool found a block but if you looked on the tab stats unfortunately it was orphaned Sad

if you would like quicker reply please join our discord

i have since taken the pool down because of lack of interest, i still have it and the shares database saved so if we get interest in dash again (or you would like to continue) i will spin it back up.

best regards

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: