Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:44:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Something isn't right about Electroneum  (Read 865 times)
Raffielo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 11:41:32 PM

Nov 1 was always about the release of the block chain. There was never a firm date for the release of wallets. In fact, the release of wallets was said in writing to come into play only after electroneum was accepted into multiple exchanges. That hasn’t happened yet. There’s one exchange thus far. The strategy about mining prior to the release of wallets is a wise one, since it markets the currency, gets many people involved who may have not had a chance previously and it allows for a tester to initialize in the marketplace on a single smaller exchange. So far, this strategy has been positive as a result of ETN’s ranking climbing from #96 to #26 in a very short window. As mentioned previously by other contributors, marketing will either help gain momentum by increasing the number of interested parties which will have a direct result in a greater chance of landing large investment-business partners such as larger exchanges, iOS app, gaming corporations, and other companies who focus in on the amount of people in the millions interested in a currency prior to teaming up. ETN has the most wallets created over 300k prior to full launch, that number is more than XRP’s wallets, fyi.  From a strategic point of view, it is a very wise investment and a very smart marketed ICO. Their goal is long term, meaning years not days, weeks or months, because the entire business model depends on if ETN can land a gaming partner & nothing more. That is the only goal with the whole ICO. My guess is that wallets will be released around Nov 15-16, but that is only a guess & just so everyone is aware the admins all knew the release was going to be way after the 1st of Nov and anyone else who read the white paper should have understood that as well. I did and I don’t work for them.

China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:07:40 AM

Lets see what happens on the relaunch in early December Smiley
JobinWali

Activity: 20
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:49:09 AM

I dont know how you people can tell a project scam, just by looking at their photos and social media profiles.It is rediculous Stop being this kind of stupid.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: