Bitcoin Forum
November 22, 2017, 07:03:27 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Bitcoin mining farm under construction  (Read 4743 times)
ennas

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:47:18 AM

This is great, i'd defiitely join in.
Was researching on starting my own bitcoin minnimg when i saw this thread.
thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Join ICO Now A blockchain platform for effective freelancing
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Princa

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:06:24 AM

This looks very cool, I think you can turn in a lot of profit especially mining in China. Just asking, what is the price of electricity there? Free?

I also never knew mongolia was a part of china
Sandal_Hat

Activity: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:18:46 AM

How much does the whole project cost u?
RichestLizza

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:37:51 PM

How much does the whole project cost u?

About 1.5 MUSD.
RichestLizza

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:29:43 PM

This looks very cool, I think you can turn in a lot of profit especially mining in China. Just asking, what is the price of electricity there? Free?

I also never knew mongolia was a part of china

Sure is not part of China now. We are located in Inner Mongolia, which is a province of China.
RichestLizza

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:24:21 AM

Update No. 14:

https://imgur.com/ny1t7i7

https://imgur.com/C0gqV0h

https://imgur.com/Ta0cG9p
timk225

Activity: 981

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:39:07 AM

How are you paying for this whole project?  Did you already have the money, or did you convince an investor to finance the job?

What is their deal?  How much do they get out of the total bitcoins mined, and after their 1.5 million is paid back, how much money do they get after that?
RichestLizza

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:30:28 PM

How are you paying for this whole project?  Did you already have the money, or did you convince an investor to finance the job?

What is their deal?  How much do they get out of the total bitcoins mined, and after their 1.5 million is paid back, how much money do they get after that?

We use our own money to construct this mining farm. Then we offer hosting service to other people.
mostkey

Activity: 378

Bountie- Do You Have Game?

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:09:35 PM

this is very surprising if indeed there are investors who go to finance this, because everything has not been clearly reflected, ina will actually make the investors lose their money and without getting any results. maybe this is just a joke. because I am sure they will think constantly when going to finance this. because real this is something that might be in vain.

timk225

Activity: 981

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:21:45 AM

How are you paying for this whole project?  Did you already have the money, or did you convince an investor to finance the job?

What is their deal?  How much do they get out of the total bitcoins mined, and after their 1.5 million is paid back, how much money do they get after that?

We use our own money to construct this mining farm. Then we offer hosting service to other people.

While you are building the farm, why don't you send me several Antminer S9's to mine with?  I'll split the net profits 50-50 with you.  I will pay for my own electricity.  That way you can get some income going while the place is being built.
hookcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:55:22 AM

Bitcoin miners are a very hot profession. It is attracting a lot of big investors. If you have a cheap source of energy, a place with the right temperature, you will succeed.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
bel123

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:22:09 AM

Is it possible to get better price for asics from bitmain? How to negotiate with them?
ipanks

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:28:32 AM

wow you must spend high cost money to build your mining farm and i can not imagine how much the money it is. but i think its worth to build mining farm if you have cheap electricity fee so you can reduce the biggest cost in mining farm. with that farm and with 600 L3+ and 200 S9, i think you can make huge profit for a long term. i wonder what is the sites you used for cloud mining or hosting.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
24core

Activity: 347

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 12:31:00 AM

The returns on a mining farm will be very high.  I hope you make the profit quickly to make up for the big investment you made.

Are you thinking of getting any of it solar powered or at least the warehouse lights etc...?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
madwica

Activity: 644

Veritas Mining - Sustainable Crypto Mining

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:59:04 AM

The returns on a mining farm will be very high.  I hope you make the profit quickly to make up for the big investment you made.

Are you thinking of getting any of it solar powered or at least the warehouse lights etc...?
Correct much better if they will build alternative supply of electricity like solar, waste or wind energy to maximized the profit of their mining site. They can get the capital of their alternative energy power in the income of their current mining site.
Hoping that mining of my friends would be like this our income would be like rain (non-stop) and we are planning to build cloud mining if our mining site would be successful we want to share our blessing to other who want to earn in bitcoin but we are firstly focus in our countrymen.

Veritas Mining

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
           Sustainable Crypto - Mining         
        ●Cost Efficient  ●Eco-Friendly  ●Profitable  ●Innovative

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Slack
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Reddit
Batmain

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:29:41 PM

This mining farm is located in Inner Mongolia, China.  The first two 2-floor building will be ready in next month and the power supply will be 10000 kW. In the beginning of next year we will build 7 builds and total power consumption will be 50000 kWh.

Good, I have a few questions.
How are you going to sustain such power and what will be your power source?
What is your ventalation because 2 storey buildings usually have lower floor to ceiling height.
Please update us with your improvements, this would be a great reference for the community.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Main-ICO | Coming soon...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.