Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:38:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [HELP] project focused on dynamic education  (Read 159 times)
raonysantos (OP)

Activity: 183
Merit: 6

Curso bitcoin

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2019, 02:07:17 PM

Hello everyone

commenting on crypto-coins with a friend, he gave me an answer that he still did not know about and had no ideas about the various possibilities of its use, so I kept this question in mind and carried out a SWOT analysis on this question, with I discovered that there is no adequate understanding of usability (like buying / selling) of crypto-coins, no appropriate / unified educational environment, many do not have enough time for market analysis, so as I am a developer, I started an educational and dynamic project, is a site focused on education, where I have been working for years and recently put it on the air, I would like to hear from you, what you believe and would like me to add on the platform, and kindly your feedback

--------------------------------

Roadmap completed

develop and launch the prototype of the Cryptotraders App in their hosting.

develop logo.

develop page points system, and identify actions that stimulate study and learning in crypto-coins.

support level up of the character in the dynamic part of learning.

develop courses and implement level lock to release the courses according to the character level within the platform.

setting the platform to report each action of the character within the platform to follow the user.

implementation of the "Register Exchange" session where you can be registered partner link to Cryptotraders App.

implementation of the system that the users could create news and receive experience points / implementation of the button to enjoy news for the interaction of the members in the platform.

implementation of the system that the users could create articles and receive experience points / implementation of the button to enjoy news for the interaction of the members in the platform.

implementation of the system that the users could create market analysis and receive experience points / implementation of the button to enjoy news for the interaction of the members in the platform.

implementation of the competition system, where competitions with partner support and awards can be developed.

ranking implementation:

General Ranking - Collect the information and general punctuation of users.

Monthly Ranking - Collects information and monthly users' scores.

Ranking Contests - Collect information and punctuation for that particular contest.

Ranking Teams - Collect information and overall score of teams.

Identifying the main themes and implementing Forum.

Implementation of the team system, where members will have the option of chat and union to climb the ranking.

Implementation of the system of "invitations" where the user receives experience points.

implementation of the character system, where users could modify their character

perform internal cryptotraders App tests.

create account in the main social networks.

A / B test on the platform.

launch videos and banner on the network and identify the main sources of engagement.

implementation of the translation system on the platform.

development of the IOS / Android Application with database integration.

------------------------

Roadmap in progress

implementation of the store system where users will have the option to buy clothing and equip their character.

implementation of interaction support in studies "coffee x2" sold in the store where members will have an increase in the score for each share.

implementation of the Mural of fame, where it registers the best users of the page of each month.

implementation of the bar system experience.

implementation of a LIVE live system in the market analysis session, where users can monitor real-time analysis of other users.

implementation of knowledge wars between teams to stimulate the study.

--------------------------

site:

https://www.cryptotradersapp.org

login: userdemo@hotmail.com

senha: userdemo123

Acesse o Site do curso bitcoin online:
https://cursobitcoinonline.com.br
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: