Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Modulum - The first modular IoT device on blockchains  (Read 1992 times)
attilafx (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 07:22:10 PM

thnx
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 2500

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:51:21 AM

Good day,

you need a german translation from your ANN thread in German?

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Modulum

Activity: 9

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

Modulum ICO opens tomorrow!

You can read our whitelist procedure : https://medium.com/@HitechOne/modulum-kyc-aml-procedure-a90955b7c4a6

If you have a blog or a news website, you can also participate to our article post campaign: https://medium.com/@HitechOne/modulum-article-post-campaign-c0a190261de4

Rewards will be based on the quality of the article:
  • Low Effort article: 50 MDL (~0.167ETH)
  • Medium quality article: 100MDL (~0.34ETH)
  • Original and high quality article: 500MDL (~1.67ETH)

you need a german translation from your ANN thread in German?
We appreciate your proposition, but we don't need a german translation atm.
scammers

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:11:40 PM

Hi All,

I have just registered here because I saw this SCAM attempt on bitcointalk.In past I was just reading the posts but I have to react on this one.
So this is clearly a very weak SCAM attempt. Their reddit,webpage,facebook page are all empty and were just recently created. Also the partnership with IBM is made up nonsense. They even dont have any roadmap on their site. This is cleary a weak scam attempt. Or maybe an attempt to try to damage a good name of another cryptorucency called MODUM.  As they picked almost the same name and also the collors. Please beware of this scam and stay away, and report this MODULUM scammers. This could be Confido scammers back in action. stay safe people...................
Modulum

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:28:20 AM

Hi All,

I have just registered here because I saw this SCAM attempt on bitcointalk.In past I was just reading the posts but I have to react on this one.
So this is clearly a very weak SCAM attempt. Their reddit,webpage,facebook page are all empty and were just recently created. Also the partnership with IBM is made up nonsense. They even dont have any roadmap on their site. This is cleary a weak scam attempt. Or maybe an attempt to try to damage a good name of another cryptorucency called MODUM.  As they picked almost the same name and also the collors. Please beware of this scam and stay away, and report this MODULUM scammers. This could be Confido scammers back in action. stay safe people...................

These two projects are different, Modulum comes from one of our patented IOT device which has been on R&D for 3 years.

We had a look at Modum, it seems to be a great product dedicated to a vertical market, in this case data integrity for supply chain operations using Smart Contracts. With Modulum we target a horizontal market, meaning we want to provide a platform over product. Modulum is customizable both on the hardware side (i.e. sensors, communication protocols, etc.) and on the software side (i.e. running custom apps).

We are proud to count IBM as an advisor for our project. IBM is a major actor in the blockchain industry, as seen for example with their deep involvement in the blockchain Hyperledger. This knowledge will be of precious help when integrating blockchain technologies in Modulum.

It's true we only recently became active on social medias although the team was already working hard on this project which was kept secret until a month ago or so. As we were already working on our first prototypes, our patent approval process was keeping Modulum under NDA.
blockchain-investor

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:42:22 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 05:06:46 PM by blockchain-investor

This interesting MODULUM token crowdsale ( https://modulum.io ) will open in 2 hours, 8pm Paris French time, UTC+1.

For info, I had to follow the registration procedures as I forgot to go through this one Shocked:  

PICOPS CERTIFICATION IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE TO MODULUM ICO:

Make sure you're certified on PICOPS, the procedure will take a few minutes, juste a few questions to answer. You will have to pay 0.024 ETH: https://picops.parity.io

1) Go down the "Picops user terms & conditions" and confirm that you have read it and agreed,
2) Choose your citizen ship
3) Select your country of citizenship
4) Confirm that you possess one of these documents:
a Passport, a National Identity card or a Driving Licence (Paper and Card series)
Confirm that it is not expired.
5) Pay the certification fee by sending 0.024 ETH to:
0x003E6f3d498Add167c1386000850151e81BB862b
You will receive your certification approval within a few minutes.

If it can help.

Good luck

Modulum

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:53:24 PM

Hello guys,

Modulum ICO is now open! Do not miss the early investors bonus!

https://modulum.io/participate/
imjustsayintho

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:15:37 AM

Has hyperledge or IOTA announced the partnership?

▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
██████▄██████▄██████
██████▀██████▀██████
▀█████▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄█████▄▄████▄
██████████████████
██████████████████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░
▄████▄▄████▄▄████▄
████████████▄██████
████████████▀██████
▀████▀▀████▀▀████▀

▄████▄
██████▄▄▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀
▀████▀

▄████▄
██████
██████
▀█████
░░░░░░
▄████▄░█████▄
██████░██████▄▄▄
██████░██████▀▀▀
▀████▀░█████▀
░░░░░░
▄█████
██████
██████
▀████▀

░░░░▄████▄
▄▄▄▄██████
▀▀▀▀██████
░░░░▀████▀

Iruwen

Activity: 347
Merit: 100

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 05:38:09 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 11:40:38 AM by Iruwen

So was this an actual scam or did they legitimately cancel the project and refund people?

https://modulum.io

Fortunately I only dumped a negligible amount on it but I never received an e-mail or refund.

/e: it was legit, I got a reply and the refund via smart contract worked!
martingore

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:21:30 AM

So was this an actual scam or did they legitimately cancel the project and refund people?

https://modulum.io

Fortunately I only dumped a negligible amount on it but I never received an e-mail or refund.

/e: it was legit, I got a reply and the refund via smart contract worked!

Please contact me in the official MODULUM telegram group.
id is @milano2006

thank you
robifuni

Activity: 203
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:12:32 PM

is this project still active? or already inactive? there is no updated information about this project?

INTERFINEX        Bill       ▬▬       DeFi | The future of decentralised finance
████████████████████   ▰ JOIN  NOW ▰  ████████████████████
[ SWAP TRADE ] ◼ fee of 0.1% ▐ [ LIQUIDITY POOL ]▐ ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter
martingore

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

very active with a current funding stage going on ..
join the telegram group (link of the official website)
also check out the official site : https://modulum.io/ for the access to the investor's section email investor@hitech-one.com
vladivostokom

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:23:08 AM

looks no updated post for this month of April,hope team will continue to do post here so that this project will be more recognize in crypto currency
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: