Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:30:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: New asic Avalon miner will come soon  (Read 2955 times)
sailfly999 (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2013, 01:14:59 AM
Last edit: June 12, 2013, 01:31:43 AM by sailfly999

New asic Avalon miner will come soon
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
icebear888

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 08:01:13 AM

That will be sweet!

Does anyone know about the specs?
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 16, 2013, 04:03:50 PM

Insider info?  Grin
lithiumfinn

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 18, 2013, 02:56:15 AM

After the latest revelation about them mining before sending them out, I don't know if I really want to buy anything from them.
souliouz

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 19, 2013, 10:33:33 PM

Delivery and timing is more important than the fact that a unit was mined a bit. Of course that's different is it was used for months (which impact delivery and timing)
So as long as they deliver on time, i'd be fine with the fact that they mine a bit with it ( although not cool)
RoadToHell

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:01:39 PM

If you pre-pay for the order (that is pay for it before they have built it), then it seems like the "burn-in" mining should send any coins to the address of your choosing.

Sam Spade: We were talking about a lot more money than this.
Kasper Gutman: Yes, sir, we were, but this is genuine coin of the realm. With a dollar of this, you can buy ten dollars of talk.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 04:53:49 PM

Absolutely nothing of the sort has been said, it's only an assumption of the OP.

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Kinetic915

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 05:54:06 PM

any citation?

titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:19:01 PM

SOURCE PLZ

greaterninja

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:40:13 PM

http://support.avalon-asic.com/support/tickets/new

They should put other in the drop down.  The survey, Yifu's survey response, SMT machines, and this screenshot of them leaving the drop down selection of "Fourth Batch" on the helpdesk site tells me they plan to have a batch#4 and possibly much more than that.

To clarify...am I saying Avalon will release a batch#4?   No, but I am saying its highly probable based on the evidence.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:43:27 PM

They should put other in the drop down.  The survey, Yifu's survey response, SMT machines, and this screenshot of them leaving the drop down selection of "Fourth Batch" on the helpdesk site tells me they plan to have a batch#4 and possibly much more than that.

Stop spreading this misinformation. Bitsy com himself stated that there may not be a batch 4.

The equipment can be used for their second generation of chips based on a smaller process node..

Your "evidence" is based on a drop down menu on their support page, which BitSyncom confirmed is an easy way to filter out the questions sent to support about if there is going to be a batch 4 or not.
greaterninja

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 08:46:22 PM

Stop spreading this misinformation. Bitsy com himself stated that there may not be a batch 4.

The equipment can be used for their second generation of chips based on a smaller process node..

Your "evidence" is based on a drop down menu on their support page, which BitSyncom confirmed is an easy way to filter out the questions sent to support about if there is going to be a batch 4 or not.

Misinformation?  The information speaks for itself.  Secondly, I said Batch #4 is highly probable based on the supporting evidence.  I did not say batch #4 is coming out.

Did you not read what I said?  Do you even know what SMT machines do?   Are you really that stupid??  Sheep will be sheep.
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:33:43 PM

Did you not read what I said?  Do you even know what SMT machines do?   Are you really that stupid??  Sheep will be sheep.

People here are sick and tired of you insulting other people, calling them retarded, when only one who looks retarded is you. Can't you comprehend simple information? Let me try to spell it out for you once more since other people failed, maybe you will finally understand it:

- That option, "Fourth Batch", exists in that combo box only because Yifu was so overwhelmed with questions about future pre-orders so he needed a mechanism to quickly disregard them. Same as flagging it spam in GMail client.

Is this so hard to understand? How many times do you have to read it before you dig it?
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:34:54 PM

Sigh.. yes I read what you said in this and the other thread, but you obviously didn't read what I said.

"The equipment can be used for their second generation of chips based on a smaller process node.."

Of course they MIGHT make a batch 4. They also MIGHT <insert anything they could possibly do here>.

You think you're being some kind of prophet or something, when in reality you are stating the obvious that everyone has already thought of themselves.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:52:44 PM

Yes and as I said in Greater Ninjas other thread, don't go pulling the tail of the cat. Yifu's already over-whelmed with BS as it is, you're likely to talk hum out him off the idea, not encourage it. He already (over a month ago) gauged interest for a batch #4 in an email shot he wrote himself. Where you paying attention then?!

Furthermore he stated at Bitcoin 2013, the team like developing, but do not relish manufacture and dealing with individual customer issues. Understandable, if not a little irresponsible at that point, as any stress with customers was self inflicted, but he's been on top of that since. One things for sure, rattle his cage, ad he probably will be reluctant to oblige any further if this is the BS he has to deal with. So stop spreading crap and let the dude make his own mind up as to whether it's worth the effort!!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
greaterninja

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:58:15 PM

Yes and as I said in Greater Ninjas other thread, don't go pulling the tail of the cat. Yifu's already over-whelmed with BS as it is, you're likely to talk hum out him off the idea, not encourage it. He already (over a month ago) gauged interest for a batch #4 in an email shot he wrote himself. Where you paying attention then?!

Furthermore he stated at Bitcoin 2013, the team like developing, but do not relish manufacture and dealing with individual customer issues. Understandable, if not a little irresponsible at that point, as any stress with customers was self inflicted, but he's been on top of that since. One things for sure, rattle his cage, ad he probably will be reluctant to oblige any further if this is the BS he has to deal with. So stop spreading crap and let the dude make his own mind up as to whether it's worth the effort!!

I think you miss the entire fact that he said there was nothing of batch #4 on his sites, yet there was.   Please stop trying to kiss Yifu's ass.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 09:59:34 PM

Greaterninja sent me a really rude PM claiming I didn't know what an SMT was and how I was so stupid. Then he blocked/ignored me so I can't even respond and explain myself.

Out of all the assholes I've met on these forums, this guy takes the cake... what an ass hat.

Of course I know what SMT does, as I've said three times now to your greaterninja, this can be used for their future generation of miners on a smaller process node and not a Batch 4....
greaterninja

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:00:44 PM

Greaterninja sent me a really rude PM claiming I didn't know what an SMT was and how I was so stupid. Then he blocked/ignored me so I can't even respond and explain myself.

Out of all the assholes I've met on these forums, this guy takes the cake... what an ass hat.

Sigh.. yes I read what you said in this and the other thread, but you obviously didn't read what I said.

"The equipment can be used for their second generation of chips based on a smaller process node.."

Of course they MIGHT make a batch 4. They also MIGHT <insert anything they could possibly do here>.

You think you're being some kind of prophet or something, when in reality you are stating the obvious that everyone has already thought of themselves.

I just thought it was funny you obviously don't understand that SMT mounts chips on PCB.   In 1st grade terms its used to make modules / batches.   Well i'm off...Later degens.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:02:11 PM

I just thought it was funny you obviously don't understand that SMT mounts chips on PCB.   In 1st grade terms its used to make modules / batches.   Well i'm off...later degens.

You have a reading comprehension problem, along with an attitude problem.

Enjoy being the rude kid that no one likes the rest of your life.
greaterninja

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:05:17 PM

I just thought it was funny you obviously don't understand that SMT mounts chips on PCB.   In 1st grade terms its used to make modules / batches.   Well i'm off...later degens.

You assuming stuff and kissing ass = Fail.   Enjoy your life being obese and ignorant.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
June 20, 2013, 10:09:44 PM

I just thought it was funny you obviously don't understand that SMT mounts chips on PCB.   In 1st grade terms its used to make modules / batches.   Well i'm off...later degens.

You assuming stuff and kissing ass = Fail.   Enjoy your life being obese and ignorant.

You don't think they will need to mount chips on PCBs for their second generation of chips? This is what I've been referring to all along... I thought that you would be able to realize that....

You're just a rude little kid, be gone.

PS: I probably weigh less than you, as a few people on these forums can attest to as they've met me in real life.  Tongue
titomane

Activity: 389

View Profile
June 21, 2013, 07:17:42 AM

When you arrive at this point the reason you lose both.

pikeadz

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 01:56:12 AM

Of course I know what SMT does, as I've said three times now to your greaterninja, this can be used for their future generation of miners on a smaller process node and not a Batch 4....

I ignored him a while back after he threatened to rub his testicles on me (no I am not joking).  He tried to bet Yifu that Yifu was doing a batch 4, and then bet me the same.  The guy is likely addicted to gambling.  Is that really someone people want to trust with money in an ASIC group buy?  If his ignore button isn't already highlighted (which indicates massive amounts of people ignoring him), it will be soon.  Join the club and ignore the doucher.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: