Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:27:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I need cheap webhost  (Read 260 times)
dforthster (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

i need with good speed, with ddos protect, anyone here know have, please PM me.

PM me your website.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

Are you looking for a VPS and for what purpose? If you can tell more about the project you are working on or so on, we can recommend a better service to you.
Personally i would suggest Time4vps, if you are looking for affordable and great VPS. They offer many plans ranging from standard VPS to storage VPS's.
If you need something done on the VPS, feel free to shoot me with a PM and we can look into different options Smiley

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
lionstrike

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

i sent you pm about cheap vps for build webhost and how to install.
dforthster (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:05:54 PM

Are you looking for a VPS and for what purpose? If you can tell more about the project you are working on or so on, we can recommend a better service to you.
Personally i would suggest Time4vps, if you are looking for affordable and great VPS. They offer many plans ranging from standard VPS to storage VPS's.
If you need something done on the VPS, feel free to shoot me with a PM and we can look into different options Smiley

hi, i dont need vps, just simple hosting with fast speed, ddos protect and good support.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 12:33:01 PM

it is easy to find. You have very shortened the choice
simple hosting with fast speed, ddos protect and good support. and cheap.

What you plan to host there? website only or some service? What is bandwidth which you expect

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Hk009

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:55:08 PM

I am working with a company but you need to be little more spesific.
helpmywallet

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

HelpMyWallet

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:17:56 PM

What is you definition of cheap? Are you interested in a provider with Crypto Payment? More information would help.

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:20:30 PM

There are plenty of web hosts out there that have extremely cheap prices. If you are trying to get really the cheapest of the cheapest, go take a look at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/. The number of individuals trying to make a buck out of running their own web hosting service there is mind blowing. Be aware, however, that these people are usually not fully experienced on the technical side of web hosting and are typically mostly one-man efforts (as they cannot pay the bills of other employees in the company) so expect support to be sparse compared to more established hosts such as Namecheap. I have used Namecheap for web hosting before and they are great, but their services truly do come at a premium in price. Also remember your website data is probably not truly secure anywhere.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
dforthster (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:55:24 PM

There are plenty of web hosts out there that have extremely cheap prices. If you are trying to get really the cheapest of the cheapest, go take a look at http://www.webhostingtalk.com/. The number of individuals trying to make a buck out of running their own web hosting service there is mind blowing. Be aware, however, that these people are usually not fully experienced on the technical side of web hosting and are typically mostly one-man efforts (as they cannot pay the bills of other employees in the company) so expect support to be sparse compared to more established hosts such as Namecheap. I have used Namecheap for web hosting before and they are great, but their services truly do come at a premium in price. Also remember your website data is probably not truly secure anywhere.

that forum no cheap, i wait here for people who can offer me cheap.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:42:52 AM

What are you talking about? Did you even check out that forum? There are offers going for as low as $1 a year. If you are looking for something cheaper than that, then I have some bad news for you. Also, cheap is going to mean that the service is probably going to be subliminally oversold and it's going to hurt the performance of your website significantly. Regardless, just make sure you are looking in the right section. You can find shared hosting at this link: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4. The $1/year offer is around the top, although I would not trust it myself, but given that you really are looking for the cheapest I doubt anything is going to be beating that. You should reconsider your budget, honestly.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:35:07 AM

You do not tell us what is your hosting requirements.
Disk space, bandwith etc..
I have space on my shared hosting i can give you good price in depend what you need. Contact for info

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████