Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:51:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BinaryCoin - Decentralized Connection Of Binary Options And Cryptocurrency  (Read 24059 times)
cryptohome

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 07:24:47 PM

Is it ok to send BTC from An exchange(binance in this case) to buy BRC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phildow32

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:34:43 PM

Hey,
Ive invested in 2k coins and I have referred quite a lot of people, when will I see the referral coins on my account ?
100% Behind this project and I can see it easily hitting your pricing targets, keep up the good work
newspaperchowder

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:02:25 AM

how much is soft cap?
Nintendocore

Activity: 201

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:00:57 AM

I think it is possible, the purse of sender is not required there. Only sum probably it is exactly needed to expect and what transaction of BTC appeared in a flow 6 hours.

N E M   New Economy Movement  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=455591.0
Arya Aditama

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:16:43 AM

i has read this thread information of your project and i so proud because you can explain to all about your project item, very interesting i think, i hope this project will development and there is no scam
roberttrinh

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 03:51:03 AM

I do not see your development team appearBTC
lovingcoins (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:42:36 AM

Here is a question. My team would like to perform some due diligence. Who are you? Tell us more about where we can find your binary options business. any reviews? any publicity?  What is the name of the CEO and the executive managment team ?

We have all of this from Electroneum which is a HUGE ICO we're participating in that is launching in about 10 hours. They raised $40million in about a month.  Then they prematurely closed the ICO/crowdsale. They are highly visible.

Please give us something to BITE into. That is the ONLY missing piece.

Thank you.

Our project started with OpBinary which is a investment platform for private investors. In the middle of this year we developed the Opbinary.com platform for small investors, currently we have around 500 Investors. We wanted to expand our small community to develop at large scale and reach more investors and countries. BINARYCOIN was born after looking at our competitors, Bitconnect, Regal Coin, we notice that we are more than capable to do what their platforms offer better than them. As we already have experience and profitable investments in binary options, forex, stocks, and cryptocurrency. Opbinary is our company and Binarycoin is our cryptocurrency. We will not disclose our company location, our job is not to serve our global community in a centralized office, our investments are on the Internet and, as such, we are not require to publicy display our company location. If Electroneum did it, good for them.  In many countries cryptocurrencies through a system of loans (raising capital from third parties without authorization from the legal authorities), is a crime and will be until the Cryptocurrency space is legalized at least in the United States of America.

If we were to show a physical address of our location, or expose our identities; We could have the SEC in our offices and our investors and the rest of our community would lose everything. We are a project with a product and future software that can benefit from Blockchain technology, we are an INVESTMENT PROGRAM - LOAN SYSTEM - CAPITAL DEPOSIT. I hope that this answer your honest question.

I havn't bought brc yet because I can't seem to find the contract address to create custom token on myetherwallet. Why is the contract address not available? This is very scammy without this vital piece of information. People are buying into a smart contract that you havn't proven exists, all we have is a fancy website, fancy words and a great sales pitch. Please put our minds at ease.

Here is the contract address: 0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4

Is it possible to pay from my Bittrex Exchange account?

Yes, its possible to send your BTC from any exchange or wallet.

horezon

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 02:02:44 PM

It seems that this program is reliable more and more.
Now the cost is $0.85, join quickly. I've invested over $1000.
Join our team to become rich together: https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/aG9yZXpvbkB5YWhvby5jb20=.
neotronix

Activity: 67

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 04:32:03 PM

It's like bitconnect, even better!
Join now
unlimitedtires

Activity: 79

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:13:17 PM

Here is a question. My team would like to perform some due diligence. Who are you? Tell us more about where we can find your binary options business. any reviews? any publicity?  What is the name of the CEO and the executive managment team ?

We have all of this from Electroneum which is a HUGE ICO we're participating in that is launching in about 10 hours. They raised $40million in about a month.  Then they prematurely closed the ICO/crowdsale. They are highly visible.

Please give us something to BITE into. That is the ONLY missing piece.

Thank you.

Our project started with OpBinary which is a investment platform for private investors. In the middle of this year we developed the Opbinary.com platform for small investors, currently we have around 500 Investors. We wanted to expand our small community to develop at large scale and reach more investors and countries. BINARYCOIN was born after looking at our competitors, Bitconnect, Regal Coin, we notice that we are more than capable to do what their platforms offer better than them. As we already have experience and profitable investments in binary options, forex, stocks, and cryptocurrency. Opbinary is our company and Binarycoin is our cryptocurrency. We will not disclose our company location, our job is not to serve our global community in a centralized office, our investments are on the Internet and, as such, we are not require to publicy display our company location. If Electroneum did it, good for them.  In many countries cryptocurrencies through a system of loans (raising capital from third parties without authorization from the legal authorities), is a crime and will be until the Cryptocurrency space is legalized at least in the United States of America.

If we were to show a physical address of our location, or expose our identities; We could have the SEC in our offices and our investors and the rest of our community would lose everything. We are a project with a product and future software that can benefit from Blockchain technology, we are an INVESTMENT PROGRAM - LOAN SYSTEM - CAPITAL DEPOSIT. I hope that this answer your honest question.

I havn't bought brc yet because I can't seem to find the contract address to create custom token on myetherwallet. Why is the contract address not available? This is very scammy without this vital piece of information. People are buying into a smart contract that you havn't proven exists, all we have is a fancy website, fancy words and a great sales pitch. Please put our minds at ease.

Here is the contract address: 0x7501a4f0b6fcf5ab8d682a57e668214edc3d3ea4

Is it possible to pay from my Bittrex Exchange account?

Yes, its possible to send your BTC from any exchange or wallet.

I just registered with BinaryCoin, I think it has more potential than Bitconect, Regal, Hexa, Bitbase, Credence, Gold or any another lending platform.
There are very few coins left at $ 0.85. will double its value immediately finish the ico.
So, if you missed the opportunity to get on the bitconnect train, this may be your chance at just 0.85 per coin.
It is very easy to register and send BTC to buy BRC.  I believe that we will soon see each coin in $ 45 or more.
I leave my link for you to register

https://wallet.binarycoin.io/#/login/sign-up/c2ViYWJpekBnbWFpbC5jb20=
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 06:14:10 PM

i can not find the btc wallet to transfer some btc to the dashboard...

EDIT: Found it!

mattman3333

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

When will the ETH wallet addition be added? Its still grayed out for now , when will I be able to add the address to receive token?
bizzeu

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:59:33 PM

This is Scam Sad
Daniko7

Activity: 424
Merit: 106

https://Newrewardcoins.com

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 10:43:18 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 12:13:08 AM by Daniko7

Nov 2, 2017, 8:54:10 PM    0.03036268    0.00012126    $7,009.00    250.39320468    1C6KRwPBv2faUtCJ22cpZz1cUTDW6BDkx4    Pending

There are already 7 confirmations but on the dashboard still on pending. Why?

EDIT: Got it! Thanks!

peterfigman

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:10:54 AM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 12:40:27 AM by peterfigman

BINARYCOIN - DECENTRALIZED DIGITAL CURRENCY THAT CONNECTS  THE WORLD OF BINARY OPTIONS AND CRYPTOCURRENCY

Starts: October 22th 2017
Closes: November 30th 2017
Token Symbol: BRC
Token Name: BinaryCoin
Amount for development: 500,000 BRC
Amount of token that will be dedicated to ICO: 9,500,000 BRC
Total amount of token: 10,000,000 BRC

BinaryCoin Token

- ERC 20 Compatible
- Will be used on the platform
- Value will increase based on BinaryCoin development and market demand
- Future plan of buy back program with the purpose of burning/destroying tokens.

What Is BinaryCoin?

BinaryCoin is the first decentralized digital currency created for connecting the different digital financial worlds in a single currency.

BinaryCoin is a product of years of experience in the financial sector and was created by OPBinary which was founded in 2015. Opbinary together with other high-ranking investors and Binary Options Brokers created BinaryCoin giving priority to ICO participants (Initial Coin Offering). That's why we invite you to see our Roadmap, so we can see exactly how we plan to take BinaryCoin to be one of the most recognized and valuable projects in the world of Cryptocurrency.

Unlike other cryptocurrency, BinaryCoin is backed by real companies and products which generate millions of dollars in net income each month, you can check it in our white paper. The technology that supports our cryptomoneda is Ethereum's intelligent contracts (Erc20), with a decentralized block chain with highly effective and fast transactions in the market, in a P2P environment that supports financial value in time to our digital asset. The world changes, as well as the new digital economies, do you want to be part of the change?, We invite you to be part of this great project!

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
[/size]

ry0t

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:29:49 AM

Hello,
Before bittox.com can advertise you I need proof binarycoin is really going on hitbtc and yobit.

Please email me or write back  admin@bittox.com

Sorry about my bad rating, I was promoting a decentralized ponzi like token many years ago.
beams707

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:39:16 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 01:53:33 AM by beams707

I see you take suggestions from investors.  Well i just happen to have some tokens.  About 700 now and working up to 1k.  I read the white paper and learned all i could about how the lending system and company will work.  I see one big flaw. And its with the starting price at 500$.  With bitconnect you only need a min. of 100$ to invest.  The average investor does not have 500 to initially invest, especially with crypto.  What bit connect did and is doing is helping the poor get rich.  You are missing out on a huge opportunity to cash in on the average joe.  I suggest you work on another lower price investment plan like a "starter"  where you need only 100$ to start with.  Most people will not worry about 100$ and give the lending system a try.  Once they see gains they will continue to invest larger amounts.   But 500?  Most will pass and use bitconnect.  Im just telling you how i see it.  But i do see binary coin exploding after watching regal coin.  

This is just how i would like to get more investors into this program. 
You have amateur and trader backwards. ....Again just my opinion. 

STARTER   100    USD - 500 USD  45% - GET STARTED NOW!! ONE TIME INITIAL 45% TO START!
AMATEUR  500    USD - 1000 USD 30% Utility
TRADER    1001   USD - 2500 USD 35% Utility
lmcardona18

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

Totally agree... as an amateur investor I would put $100 at first.. otherwise I will have to wait until big investors give an opinion when they get their profit.. Roll Eyes
SquidConqueror

Activity: 123
Merit: 111

Happy to be in the Community! Hi Y'all!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:32:13 AM

Totally agree... as an amateur investor I would put $100 at first.. otherwise I will have to wait until big investors give an opinion when they get their profit.. Roll Eyes

I agree as well.....$500 is a lot for MOST people!  You will be missing out on investors in many ways with a Minimum that high.

It's Time to Collect TheVig [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Tolullopsy

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:40:04 AM

I will certainly buy into this, wishing the dev team a successful ico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: