Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:16:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Coinverters.com - Physical Bitcoin + Litecoin + altcoin cards!  (Read 1960 times)
mc_lovin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2013, 10:47:56 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2013, 11:09:26 PM by mc_lovin

Greetings!

I have a new product!  The Coinverters wallet cards.  I have improved the production process to the point where I can happily ship 100's of cards at a time, so now is a good time to announce it.

I posted an auction about the Bitcoin cards a week or so ago, and I've been selling them on Bitmit, this can be the new official thread for them.

I have gotten the Litecoin cards to work perfectly too, and all the altcoins are easily done as well.  Feathercoin cards are coming next, which altcoin cards would you like to see?  

I can also do 2-factor cards, but I have not integrated a web interface for it yet.

The prices on the Litecoin cards on the website are higher than what I would actually charge, just so I could have them as a buyable option.  As an introductory offer, I will sell them for 1 LTC each + face value, and shipping.  I usually ship them in an envelope with a stamp on it so even international can ship for about $2.  

Post here if you have any comments, suggestions, or questions!

Please upvote us on reddit!

Visit our website at Coinverters.com!

Here's a few cards we have made, don't like the artwork?  Order 50 or more cards to put your own image on the card.

CryptoBullion

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2013, 11:25:08 PM

neat. something small and easy to add to your (real) wallet. i think ill order a stack of the ltc ones and try to trade them locally.

Fold Proteins, earn cryptos! CureCoin. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268556.0
CryptoPCS.com Prepaid phone refills, post paid phone payments, and bill payments https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=285148.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: