Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoinconomics 101  (Read 524 times)
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1575

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:59:16 AM

Hi!

I have written my two cents on this here.

I am trying to describe the Bitcoinconomics for dummies https://tinybowl.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/making-sense-of-cryptocurrencies.html and would appreciate any feedback.

Note: This is a blogger blog with one entry and does not have adds nor makes money, this is not spam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:06:53 AM

Hi!

I am trying to describe the Bitcoinconomics for dummies https://tinybowl.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/making-sense-of-cryptocurrencies.html and would appreciate any feedback.

Note: This is a blogger blog with one entry and does not have adds nor makes money, this is not spam.
Very nice.
do you want to be an author?
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:00:11 AM

Hi!

Very nice.

Thanks.

Emm .... not really, I am not a writer, I am an engineer with some additional education in business, but I would like feedback on the concepts. The thing is that nobody would read it if I write 20 paragraphs of size 8 text and add 5 tensorial equations I guess.

palle11

Activity: 2310
Merit: 332

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:08:19 AM

Hi!

Very nice.

Thanks.

Emm .... not really, I am not a writer, I am an engineer with some additional education in business, but I would like feedback on the concepts. The thing is that nobody would read it if I write 20 paragraphs of size 8 text and add 5 tensorial equations I guess.

Off course, writing a voluminous op makes it boring to read and contribute to. The whole thing becomes shady,  nice one all the same.
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:15:43 AM

I love it that it's on a conversation way because it's make more sense to a real world issue. The only feedback I can give is that I think it would be cool if you add some nice graphics at least to it and instead of just introducing the characters at the top I think it is nice that you include their corresponding names when they start the conversation because it would look formal just like in a book.

But overall I like the way how they converse and keep in mind also some grammatical error out there and some wrong spelling I've spotted. Goodluck you have future in writing keep on improving.Smiley
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:43:47 AM

I love it that it's on a conversation way because it's make more sense to a real world issue. The only feedback I can give is that I think it would be cool if you add some nice graphics at least to it and instead of just introducing the characters at the top I think it is nice that you include their corresponding names when they start the conversation because it would look formal just like in a book.

But overall I like the way how they converse and keep in mind also some grammatical error out there and some wrong spelling I've spotted. Goodluck you have future in writing keep on improving.Smiley

Yeah, my grammar / spelling sucks when I don´t review Smiley Thanks

davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:47:15 AM

Hi!

Nowadays people hate to read articles or books.They like to watch videos.
It would be better to turn all the text content into interesting video presentations and upload them on Youtube.This will bring more targeted traffic,but the competition is insane.
From my personal experience with blogging, i think that people hate blogger blogs and like to read self-hosted wordpress blogs.They look more professional.Most of the people think that blogger blogs are only for the newbies.
Anyway,i like the term "bitcoinconomics".

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:15:01 PM

I guess this is a good starting place, and I really like the conversation as it feels so REAL that I can relate to, haha! It is true that no one will read chunks of text, so a suggestion is to create a better first impression, basically when you visit a site, the looks matter.

Add some images at the start, like a small comic of the 3 characters (I can draw up something real quick if you want Tongue), and some at the side bars. Since this is a relatively new blog, a short introduction about it, and perhaps you, the author, can help too. Smiley I used to manage a blog about Bitcoin, but I couldn't keep up with the current news and I took an eternal break. Good luck though!

Perhaps you can change your blog name to 'Bitcoinconomics'??

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:24:04 PM

I guess this is a good starting place, and I really like the conversation as it feels so REAL that I can relate to, haha! It is true that no one will read chunks of text, so a suggestion is to create a better first impression, basically when you visit a site, the looks matter.

Add some images at the start, like a small comic of the 3 characters (I can draw up something real quick if you want Tongue), and some at the side bars. Since this is a relatively new blog, a short introduction about it, and perhaps you, the author, can help too. Smiley I used to manage a blog about Bitcoin, but I couldn't keep up with the current news and I took an eternal break. Good luck though!

Perhaps you can change your blog name to 'Bitcoinconomics'??

Thanks!

jekjekman

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:05:00 PM

What a very nice insights about Bitcoin though, did you interview someone? or did you just play all the role of asking and answering because it seems that it is so informative and good for the newbies to read this Blog of yours.

I hope to read your next other posts just like this one because it is so entertaining and well explained. All what I think about Bitcoin since I started was on your blogspot by being on line by line and on point.
Givebirth

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:32:22 PM

Hi!

Nice one. Very well said there mate. I can say that you written an informative blog there about bitcoin. That blog will help other people to know bitcoin in summary way.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

Hi!

Nowadays people hate to read articles or books.They like to watch videos.
It would be better to turn all the text content into interesting video presentations and upload them on Youtube.This will bring more targeted traffic,but the competition is insane.
From my personal experience with blogging, i think that people hate blogger blogs and like to read self-hosted wordpress blogs.They look more professional.Most of the people think that blogger blogs are only for the newbies.
Anyway,i like the term "bitcoinconomics".

Lol, you’re right in a way, I have noticed that lots of people prefers to watch videos on YouTube than read articles online, and I’m among those that prefers watching videos cause I get tired while reading articles sometimes. But there is one reason people hates to read articles online, and that’s because some sites are used to writing long articles.

If you want people to be reading your articles, then try to make it short, 500 to 700 words are enough. Nobody has time to waste reading 2000 and 3000 words.
Maveth13

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:35:01 AM

This is a very creative way to explain a bit about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin specifically. Great humor and I like the conversation style of it. There are more than a few grammar mistakes here and there but just minor and still very understandable. Overall this is  a good article for you intended audiences. I hope it gets read by a lot of people.
paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:39:24 PM

What a very nice insights about Bitcoin though, did you interview someone? or did you just play all the role of asking and answering because it seems that it is so informative and good for the newbies to read this Blog of yours.

I hope to read your next other posts just like this one because it is so entertaining and well explained. All what I think about Bitcoin since I started was on your blogspot by being on line by line and on point.

Thanks! No.. all those conversations are actually happening in my mind... I am the old guy that was there before internet was invented, the believer that wants catch this wave of opportunities and the sceptic that though 5 years ago that "that bitcoin thing is just stupid".

paxmao (OP)
Legendary

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:40:29 PM

This is a very creative way to explain a bit about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin specifically. Great humor and I like the conversation style of it. There are more than a few grammar mistakes here and there but just minor and still very understandable. Overall this is  a good article for you intended audiences. I hope it gets read by a lot of people.

Thanks! Sorry for the grammar, I should work on that  Roll Eyes

bitmagic1984

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:49:15 PM

Is there any research report which support bitcoin can be replaced with fiat currency ?
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:18:47 AM

Hi!

Will,this bitcoinconomics101 is only a blog,only a  perception of mind of the  author,how can he define  that this,not a hoax or something try to destroy the dignity of bitcoin in cryptocurrency,this only a conversation of  blogger and article that intended for the audiences.

Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:49:59 AM

Hi!

Nice summarization of answering the main questions about cryptocurrencies, I miss these kind of stuff, you should be doing a lot of than and then publish a webpage.
I just noticed that if it's not just about Bitcoin then you should name it "Cryptonomics"
*Wink

buxlover

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 11:05:17 AM

Pretty well as I don’t have much things to do than just earning the bitcoin and not spending predominantly. So I just earn for now but thinking to start investing it into something bigger. May be a business set up with my hard earned bitcoin would be great idea to go with. I am trying to get hands on as much money as I could earn because of only one motivation that I have got, to become good entrepreneur in my home town and let people know about great things that can be achieved with the bitcoin. :-)

My money management is going great for now as I am trying to be good saver than spender! This is actual good for long term and you can be sure about the financial security in your life. I will surely spend when its right time or the emergency cases. 

Jake052478

Activity: 224

I will do wonder for YOU!!!

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 12:43:46 PM

Hi!

Hopefully this information will help a lot of investors and learners as well in bitcoins.  Such information is much appreciated and hopefully you will contribute more in the future...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: