Bitcoin Forum
November 17, 2017, 06:21:58 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN FIRST BEFORE YOUR BANK  (Read 2731 times)
peterbom

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:52:23 AM

It's worthy to note that Big Banks want to destroy Bitcoin before it destroys them.

Bitcoin, the “people’s currency,” has the potential to become a new currency, free of the control of big governments and big banks.

That’s why they both want to limit this potential. Each one in their own way. Big governments by stepping up regulations of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and by shutting down cryptocurrency exchanges, as the Chinese government has announced recently, crushing cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Dilladupak

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 11:42:09 AM

bitcoin is more important for us, than banks, because the bitcoin currency that can be used throughout the country and the cost of trandaksi is very low in comparison to banks. bitcoin can also help all people who can liberate in poverty.
with you many things in investing in bitcoin you are very lucky, because bitcoin can change suwasana in everyone who do it. so bitcoin is great for a long period of time than the bank.

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 980

Anonymous bitcoin mixer

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 07:59:37 PM

Banks can use Bitcoin as a fast payment method in the banking industry all over the world to compete from other financial institution in near future. But people always give first priority to the banks followed by Bitcoin. If Bitcoin be fully legalized in the whole world then bank and Bitcoin will go in same way.
I have really been looking at that scenario of Banks trading bitcoin as an exchange. I still do not know how this would play out regarding each country's monetary policy, but I will not be surprised one day if you can step into a bank for an exchange of your bitcoin to fiat. However, we would not really need their system anyway when we would have had a lot of online exchanges kicking and booming.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bright4mech

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:35:45 PM

Yes, I believe a day we come. no one we accept going to bank because of stress. BTC transaction is the best and faster, without delayed. And bitcoin in  you're wallet appreciate than Bank.
carriebee

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 11:58:48 PM

Yes, I believe a day we come. no one we accept going to bank because of stress. BTC transaction is the best and faster, without delayed. And bitcoin in  you're wallet appreciate than Bank.
Bitcoin is fast for storing value, easy to access and we have our own rules for saving bitcoin. Bank interests small yet we can save anytime of our hard earned money. It is a matter of where do you like to save your money, for me I save bitcoin first than bank.

goaldigger

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:48:55 AM

I have to agree with this. For me, we should have put a bigger portion of our money on bitcoin rather than banks. You can see it clearly the opportunity it is giving when you focus on trading on cryptocurrencies.

yamortsac

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:24:58 AM

Bitcoin is favoured compared with keeping money in the bank.
1. You have an asset that can grows (though it can also reduce its value due to its high volatility but this is a risk many people prefer to take).
2. Your future is in your hand, you can plan ahead and forecast.
3. Your transactions are self controlled with convenience and peace of mind.
4. You control your wealth and you are not subject to regulations that milk up your funds.
5. Bitcoin is a great asset during economic failures and hyper inflations in nations as we see currently happening in Zimbabwue, Venezuela,  and Argentina.
6. Bitcoin breaks the vicious cycle of poverty and helps you leverage to other opportunities such as investing in other crypto currencies.
The list is endless.......
What is your take?

you already mention the advantages of bitcoin over bank and i agree with you. I prefer now to save my money in bitcoin because i know it will earn more money than banks. But not all my money i will also put some in bank for security since it is more stable. I will take bitcoin as a long term investment.

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:46:53 AM

1. You have an asset that can grows (though it can also reduce its value due to its high volatility but this is a risk many people prefer to take).
4. You control your wealth and you are not subject to regulations that milk up your funds.
5. Bitcoin is a great asset during economic failures and hyper inflations in nations as we see currently happening in Zimbabwue, Venezuela,  and Argentina.
6. Bitcoin breaks the vicious cycle of poverty and helps you leverage to other opportunities such as investing in other crypto currencies.
What is your take?

you already mention the advantages of bitcoin over bank and i agree with you. I prefer now to save my money in bitcoin because i know it will earn more money than banks. But not all my money i will also put some in bank for security since it is more stable. I will take bitcoin as a long term investment.
But just remember this is one of the higher risk investment do not put all your money here just the amount of money that you can affors to loose what ever happen it will not gives you more ache if it will crash down.
But i agree that investing in bitcoin is much better than investing or saving in the bank because it can gives much quick profit and much higher profit even for short or long term period.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▀▄   ▀▀▄      ▄▀▀   ▄███
█   █▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▀▀   ▄██████
█   █  ▀▀▄      ▄█████████
█   █     ▀▀▄▄██████▀▀████
█   █        ████▀  ▄▄████
█   █        █▀  ▄▄███████
█   █         ▄▄████▀▀████
█    ▀▄      ████▀  ▄▄████
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
monsterous

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:33:35 AM

But till now bank control Shipping services , all online sites so you can use bitcoin for Digital things only
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1092

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:38:21 AM

If you want a good return in future you have to take high risks,nothing in this world is risk free.And the investment should be in the longterm if you just buy and sell and buy again it doesn't give you any profit.But i agree with you that don't invest all your money into just bitcoin because no one knows what is gonna happen in the future.So invest all your excess money into bitcoin i hope that it will return with high profits in future.
Life itself is full of a lot of risk. We have all taken risk in this life one way or the other, some deliberately, some they just came as we keep going on through life. The thing about the whole point of living like you said is to learn how to take risk. Even though they still have to be calculated, if you have the mind to go all the way, then do it and know that no matter what, life goes on and you have plan B.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

bunch

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:40:36 AM

Why is bitcoin so favorable vs for instance eth for online shopping when the transaction fee is so high?
Angi

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

Bank and bitcoin is good for investment but before you make a discision about your money think first because no one knows what gonna happen  in the coming days months or years  thats why think first before  we make our  discisions coz this is our own good.

4p0l4k4y

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:40:00 AM

Split your investment put 50% in your bank and 50% in bitcoin. Dont put your eggs in one basket bud.

ᐱ    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Wi-Fi Global   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ᐱ   
⇚⇚⇚⇚  WORLDWIDE DECENTRALIZED WiFi NETWORK | MONETIZE YOUR ROUTER  ⇛⇛⇛⇛
ᐱ   Website   -   Profit Calculator   -   Twitter   -   Facebook   -   Telegram       ▶ pre-ICO NOV 11TH, 2017 ◀    ᐱ
Saveplus

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:11:22 AM

What is your take?
Bitcoin must most favorable than bank but for being stable and security we all know that bank holds that.Maybe a 50% of my money is in bitcoin and other is in bank for assuring the security of my money.Keeping investing on bitcoin is a good idea due to its higher value that can make your money profitable in spite of that we transacting in bitcoin is more easier like paying bills and expenses here no hassle way.

Balderon

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:59:51 PM

Some of the six points you have mentioned highly depend on the amount of your money. If you have bitcoin worth $10,000 then you still have to plan your future independend of it. And there is also a misunderstood on your behalf, but most countries demand tax payments for winnings on all kind of assets including bitcoin.

▄     PROPTHEREUM          ASSET BACKED PROPERTY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN     ▄     PROPTHEREUM     
▌   CROWDSALE STARTS 20 NOVEMBER 2017   ▐     WhitePaper     ANN Thread     Facebook     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
d1ceplayer

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:47:05 AM

Betcoin is favoured compared with keeping money in the bank
Bitcoin mate not betcoin, by the way if you are risk taker you will invest in bitcoin first before saving to the bank, but if you are true investor or business man you will put you money at the bank for security and have portion of money for investment they are wise and not want to risk most of their money.
It all depends on the person himself and the way he is planning the things. If he is already investing in bitcoin, then there is no need of putting your money into banks. In fact, you need to invest more and more money into bitcoins because of the reason that it will help you in making more money. Whereas, if you are planning of saving your money, then you have to choose banks.

||▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄   █▀  ▄█████▀▀
    ▀▀▄   ▀▀▄▄▄█████▀▀
       ▀▀▄   ████▀▀
          ▀▀▄█▀▀
[]|
jekjekey

Activity: 28

♦QUALIFIED ♦

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:09:07 AM

Maybe it should that will  bitcoins help a lot of ours its also help to poverty who needs income so we earn about .  Smiley
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 980

MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:34:51 AM

Some of the six points you have mentioned highly depend on the amount of your money. If you have bitcoin worth $10,000 then you still have to plan your future independend of it. And there is also a misunderstood on your behalf, but most countries demand tax payments for winnings on all kind of assets including bitcoin.
Bitcoin does have its advantages and disadvantages. What we have to pay attention to is how to make the most of the bitcoin we have. $ 10,000 is a lot and we can use it, but until now I still have not found a country that attracts taxes. Tax collection by government is still limited to discourse and has never been applied in the regulatory system of a country.

██████████.......█████......
████████████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
███....█████.....███████.....
████....██████...█████████....
██████......██████████...█████████....
█████......██████......████....██...█████████....
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
█████......██████......████....███.███████████...
███...................█████████████████.███████████...
███..███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
███..█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
█████.......██████████.████████████.█████████..
██████......███...███████████...██████████.
██████......██.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████
██████████.....█████████.....██████████

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

██
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █
█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

█  ██  █

██

➤  TWITTER
➤  FACEBOOK
➤  INSTAGRAM
F3arl3ss

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:57:23 PM

The problem is you can't consistently use bitcoin on a daily basis currently.  This means that buying bitcoins now doesn't provide the same liquidity as holding currency in a bank.  It's probably best to hold some fiat and some bitcoin to make sure you can draw down funds if you need.  Another problem is that bitcoin isn't guaranteed to go up, and the run that it's had this year... the risk of it falling is a much higher probability rather than bitcoin increasing in value...
rhamzter

Activity: 252

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 10:54:12 PM

Betcoin is favoured compared with keeping money in the bank
Bitcoin mate not betcoin, by the way if you are risk taker you will invest in bitcoin first before saving to the bank, but if you are true investor or business man you will put you money at the bank for security and have portion of money for investment they are wise and not want to risk most of their money.
It all depends on the person himself and the way he is planning the things. If he is already investing in bitcoin, then there is no need of putting your money into banks. In fact, you need to invest more and more money into bitcoins because of the reason that it will help you in making more money. Whereas, if you are planning of saving your money, then you have to choose banks.
Investing money or cash to bitcoin or bank was depends to the owner, because in my opinion I think it's better if we can priority the bank. Due to most of the Banks have insurance to the money they hold while in bitcoin you have need to take your own risks holding your amount.
Otherwise bitcoin was not yet fully establish to different part of the world even they are famous we can't sure the consistency of this coin in the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀