Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 03:47:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018  (Read 13990 times)
paskal_navi

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:56:58 PM

the only augmented reality that actually made a huge hit was pokemon releases. if well managed this could be a market.
Indeed! Arcona is a system that will allow future generations of Pokémon to use the real landscape and play real hide-and-seek with users. Soon, it will be possible to link 3D objects of any complexity with no space limitations at the click of a button.
ARCONA is a remote positioning and content management system for augmented reality. You will be able to embed your installations remotely in any location on the planet. You will gain access to high-traffic locations, where you will be able to build entire worlds integrated into the real environment.
redditcoil

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:26:15 AM

As for me, nice idea, good luck with ur project
jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:58:06 AM

the only augmented reality that actually made a huge hit was pokemon releases. if well managed this could be a market.
Indeed! Arcona is a system that will allow future generations of Pokémon to use the real landscape and play real hide-and-seek with users. Soon, it will be possible to link 3D objects of any complexity with no space limitations at the click of a button.
ARCONA is a remote positioning and content management system for augmented reality. You will be able to embed your installations remotely in any location on the planet. You will gain access to high-traffic locations, where you will be able to build entire worlds integrated into the real environment.

The way I think of it is - This is the platform for anyone to build their own 'Pokemon Go' app. I like the idea of turning an old forest into a pokemon hunting ground!
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:26:41 AM

I like the idea and I'd use it as user. But. Are you fully aware of the scaling problems? I mean Ethereum is having this problems already and solving could be really long. And your ecosystem will have so much information in the database. Isn't it? So many hashes in dynamic world. That could be huge database.

jscholz

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:34:56 AM

I like the idea and I'd use it as user. But. Are you fully aware of the scaling problems? I mean Ethereum is having this problems already and solving could be really long. And your ecosystem will have so much information in the database. Isn't it? So many hashes in dynamic world. That could be huge database.

The whitepaper goes over this if you want to know more detail - the blockchain is basically to keep track of the rent, tokens, transactions, land ownership etc. Making sure everyone can trust the economy within the digital world.
The actual digital land and programs running on it is handled by servers - with each server managing about 200m^2.

Edit: link to whitepaper: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1qgIKDwD_w51SMpc-eHNTDgqfeN3eFT47yt6kn1kRebs/edit#heading=h.m9lww8dhqw55
paskal_navi

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:15:52 AM

For the internal transactions, we will use our own blockchain, so it will be easier and faster.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 06:22:35 AM

Which comes first this Reality-Clash Coin or  this Arcona? They all look a very similar project. Upon looking at their roadmap the team seem to have a lazy fairre  attitude towards achieving their aim. Ain't it too long to wait that it will take more than 3 years?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
paskal_navi

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:26:14 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 01:14:53 PM by paskal_navi

Which comes first this Reality-Clash Coin or  this Arcona? They all look a very similar project. Upon looking at their roadmap the team seem to have a lazy fairre  attitude towards achieving their aim. Ain't it too long to wait that it will take more than 3 years?
Reality-Clash this is more about the gaming industry, while Arcona is a unique ecosystem for augmented reality. The value of Arcona digital land lies in projects realized on thy physical lands. If they are really interesting and popular, they will withstand any competition.
A piece of digital land will, therefore, have a higher value in populous cities with high tourist traffic, which is pretty much comparable to the commercial value of physical land. These popular areas, in particular, will be digitized first, by the end of next year. These comprise districts of the 10 largest megapolises with the total area of 1,500 km2. These will be: the Gothic Quarter of Barcelona, the City of London, the Historic Centre of Mexico, Soho in New York, the 1st arrondissement of Paris, the Forbidden City in Beijing, the area around the Hermitage in St Petersburg, the ancient centre of Rome, Sultanahmet in Istanbul and the Asakusa district of Tokyo.
Accessibility and remote management promote further development of AR technology and speed up its entry into the mass market. Therefore the demand for digital land is assured. And early 2019, when the platform intends to bring the first tested land plots on the market, the capabilities of our platform will raise demand.
Arcona will organize different shows for different industries - we will use our projects in the tourism industry, real estate and advertising etc, we will create projects for big companies to show interesting it is for big players.
shrinklatitude

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:35:11 PM

I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
paskal_navi

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

I believe in this project!! Are there any signed contracts or negotiations with big companies?
Arcona attracted investments during the closed presale. They are mainly from real estate industry from Spain and Russia and they already booked the digital land in Spain. Another advertising company in EU will launch a loyalty campaign in Arcona Ecosystem using a game project for the promotion.
Unfortunately, we can not provide company names since we signed the NDA, but want to assure you that these are big companies.
paskal_navi

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 01:23:40 PM

Discover Activities that Can Be Involved in Digital Land with Arcona Ecosystem:
https://steemit.com/blockchain/@danizaharie/activities-that-can-be-involved-in-digital-land
accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:37:58 PM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?
LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:57:02 PM

what are the bonuses for first-days purchases?

For Pre-sale: Arcona is offering bonuses ranging from 15% to 30% with contributions of $5,000 up to $50,000.
For Token sale: The 1st day bonus would be 10% and decrease 1% everyday after.
jules-jules

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:41:12 AM

Nice concept. It;s going to be interesting to see how this develops.
KotiKo

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

I like the idea of virtual reality. For me it is very exciting and interesting. I found this project and now I will observe how the development is going. I hope everything will turn out. Good luck! Smiley

It's an exciting time to be alive! Creating an ecosystem and generating jobs in AR/VR is the way to give back opportunity to people and democratize technological revolutions Smiley
Very well said! I like these words! I am very inspired by this project. And, besides the site is made very colorful!
KotiKo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:59:48 PM

Arcona attracted investments during the closed presale. They are mainly from real estate industry from Spain and Russia and they already booked the digital land in Spain. Another advertising company in EU will launch a loyalty campaign in Arcona Ecosystem using a game project for the promotion.
Unfortunately, we can not provide company names since we signed the NDA, but want to assure you that these are big companies.
The fact that the project is supported by large companies gives additional hope for its successful development. How much was collected for pre-ICO?
KotiKo

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:01:48 PM

Which comes first this Reality-Clash Coin or  this Arcona? They all look a very similar project. Upon looking at their roadmap the team seem to have a lazy fairre  attitude towards achieving their aim. Ain't it too long to wait that it will take more than 3 years?
Then we can say that the Lucyd project is similar to these projects. There are many projects with a similar idea, but the development is different for everyone. And all are in different ways successful
hufflepuff4life

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:20:27 PM

The fact that the project is supported by large companies gives additional hope for its successful development. How much was collected for pre-ICO?

Arcona is super proud of the support being received. During the Private Pre-ITO Arcona received about 650K USD from private investors and business angels. The Pre-ICO will start November 27th and last until December 27th. Please see the Bounty thread for details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2324185.msg23615588#msg23615588
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

A Cute Augmented Reality Angel Became the Face of Arcona’s ICO Campaign

Sweet Angel Eva, an augmented reality (AR) character designed for children, recently got promoted to lead Arcona, a new project that will enable developers to deposit virtual objects anywhere in the world. Her responsibilities include dealing with investors and the crypto community, as well as representing Arcona at a variety of virtual events.

Sweet Angel Eva was created in 2016 at the request of the main investor of Piligrim XXI, the company behind Arcona. Piligrim XXI has been developing AR solutions for the travel industry for more than four years. The company has already created the first network of outdoor AR parks with a total area of 12 miles in France, Italy, Russia, Latvia, Estonia and Bulgaria.

https://coinidol.com/a-cute-augmented-reality-angel-became-the-face-of-arcona-s-ico-campaign/

LRPchange

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:17:34 AM

A Cute Augmented Reality Angel Became the Face of Arcona’s ICO Campaign

Sweet Angel Eva, an augmented reality (AR) character designed for children, recently got promoted to lead Arcona, a new project that will enable developers to deposit virtual objects anywhere in the world. Her responsibilities include dealing with investors and the crypto community, as well as representing Arcona at a variety of virtual events.

Sweet Angel Eva was created in 2016 at the request of the main investor of Piligrim XXI, the company behind Arcona. Piligrim XXI has been developing AR solutions for the travel industry for more than four years. The company has already created the first network of outdoor AR parks with a total area of 12 miles in France, Italy, Russia, Latvia, Estonia and Bulgaria.

https://coinidol.com/a-cute-augmented-reality-angel-became-the-face-of-arcona-s-ico-campaign/

This is really nice ! Thanks for sharing the story guys.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: