Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:26:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ARCONA - Augmented Reality Ecosystem. Sale 15.04.2018  (Read 13975 times)
StarSLight

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:32:09 PM

This is really a vivid example, I was interested and useful to get acquainted with this material, thank you
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StarSLight

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:34:17 PM

I see this project has reached the softcap. just stay more labored again promote this project so that a lot of investors who are interested in this project. so the project can reach targets in expected.
up to this point been reached and soft cap target hard cap next is hopefully still there by the time that this could be the next target is reached.
In any case, these goals will be achieved! I have no doubt that Arcona will be able to achieve success in the near future
evitasari

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:27:43 AM

I see this project has reached the softcap. just stay more labored again promote this project so that a lot of investors who are interested in this project. so the project can reach targets in expected.
up to this point been reached and soft cap target hard cap next is hopefully still there by the time that this could be the next target is reached.
In any case, these goals will be achieved! I have no doubt that Arcona will be able to achieve success in the near future
I am also sure for the future his project will grow and will reach his hardcap as well, as I am sure the team will always strive for the success of this project.
xonecoinlovers

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

I am also sure for the future his project will grow and will reach his hardcap as well, as I am sure the team will always strive for the success of this project.
the project has a very good development, and I believe with hard work they do for sure will give satisfactory results.
I believe that this project can succeed.
success always for this project.

UBECOIN
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
critolika

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:50:22 AM

the project has a very good development, and I believe with hard work they do for sure will give satisfactory results.
I am also confident that the hard work and teamwork will produce satisfactory results for this project so that this project is better known and developing team should be more enthusiastic in order that the results to be achieved can be maximized. Success is always this project.
jscholz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:14:29 AM

There is quite a frequent confusion in general understanding and use of the terms of Virtual and Augmented Reality, at least when it comes to the Arcona project perception. To make it clearer “to whom it may concern” we would love to provide some insight...

This is a great breakdown. Thanks. AR is much bigger than VR! Imagine AR on car windshields!
paskal_navi

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:10:35 PM

If you have any questions about Arcona Ecosystem, join our Telegram channel http://t.me/arcona_ico  , where our community gets all the insightful information about the project, takes part in contests, and wins awesome prizes! 🎉🎁 
Our token sale starts on April 15 !

StarSLight

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

I wish the team good luck and I want to wish for the early achievement of the Hard Cap, we are all very much looking forward to it.
StarSLight

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

If you have any questions about Arcona Ecosystem, join our Telegram channel http://t.me/arcona_ico  , where our community gets all the insightful information about the project, takes part in contests, and wins awesome prizes! 🎉🎁 
Our token sale starts on April 15 !

Even in the telegram channel we are expecting good bonuses, I have long joined and actively participate in discussions Smiley
bellaayu

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:23:02 AM

I wish the team good luck and I want to wish for the early achievement of the Hard Cap, we are all very much looking forward to it.
We see how the development of this project. Hopefully this project will always have a very good development. So let us support this project.

michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:46:56 PM

See How VR and AR technologies are helping to solve problems with transferring skills to Millennials in Arcona's newest blog here:

https://medium.com/@arconaico/how-vr-and-ar-technologies-are-helping-to-solve-problems-with-transferring-skills-to-millennials-e3beb609dba6
infested999

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:49:29 PM

I have been watching the Arcona project since the beginning and I must say, Arcona did came a long way. If there were some unsure opinions in the beginning and some people tried to hurt the good reputation, Arcona proved it's ability to provide and offer what they are up to. I strongly believe in all the hard work they are doing. Hard work and a good line of communication!

▄███▄   ▄███▄
              █████   █████
      ▄███▄    ▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄███▄
      █████     ▄██▄ ▄██▄     █████
       ▀▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀██▀ ▀██▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▀
 ▄███▄     ▀██▀           ▀██▀     ▄███▄
 █████ ▄██▄                   ▄██▄ █████
  ▀▀▀  ▀██▀                   ▀██▀  ▀▀▀
                       ▄█
▄███▄ ▄██▄            ███ ███  ▄██▄ ▄███▄
█████ ▀██▀  ████      █████    ▀██▀ █████
 ▀▀▀         ▀███▄    ████           ▀▀▀
       ▄██▄    ████   ███     ▄██▄
 ▄███▄ ▀██▀     ▀███  ███     ▀██▀ ▄███▄
 █████            ███▄██           █████
  ▀▀▀              ▀████            ▀▀▀
                     ███
                     ███
                     ██
                   ███

████    ██
  ████    ██
    ████    ██
      ████    ██
        ████    ██
          ████    ██
          ████    ██
        ████    ██
      ████    ██
    ████    ██
  ████    ██
████    ██

White Paper
Yellow Paper
Pitch Deck
Telegram
LinkedIn
Twitter
piggyfrog

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:24:29 AM

I have been watching the Arcona project since the beginning and I must say, Arcona did came a long way. If there were some unsure opinions in the beginning and some people tried to hurt the good reputation, Arcona proved it's ability to provide and offer what they are up to. I strongly believe in all the hard work they are doing. Hard work and a good line of communication!
Thanks a lot for your interest! We appreciate your support!
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:33:26 PM

Of course I would buy somewhere in an exotic place, it's so interesting! It's very exciting and impressive for me.

Yea - ideally somewhere with historical significance. Like some old ruins or some famous spot. Then you can recreate the events using VR and attract visitors.
It would be really very interesting! Especially it would interest people who are fond of history and historical events
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Thanks a lot for your interest! We appreciate your support!
Indeed, this project went a long way and this path was not simple, but the team coped with all difficulties and continues to develop
TentallyMooN

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:36:13 PM

See How VR and AR technologies are helping to solve problems with transferring skills to Millennials in Arcona's newest blog here:

https://medium.com/@arconaico/how-vr-and-ar-technologies-are-helping-to-solve-problems-with-transferring-skills-to-millennials-e3beb609dba6
Wow! Thank you for sharing this with us! I have delight! I definitely like this project and its idea!
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

Wow! Thank you for sharing this with us! I have delight! I definitely like this project and its idea!

Yes, indeed, you are right. I really enjoy watching this team work. I hope ICO will be successful.
michaellykins

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:55:47 PM

Newest blog The sky is the limit: getting quests out of the box with Arcona here:

https://medium.com/@arconaico/the-sky-is-the-limit-getting-quests-out-of-the-box-with-arcona-bb5c352ab92c
jscholz

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:59:19 AM

Newest blog The sky is the limit: getting quests out of the box with Arcona here:

https://medium.com/@arconaico/the-sky-is-the-limit-getting-quests-out-of-the-box-with-arcona-bb5c352ab92c

"Why stay within four walls, when there is a whole world around you? Why focus on this moment, when you can reach any moment in time? Arcona can give you all that and more."

So true!
MikhailDziatlau
Copper Member

Activity: 546
Merit: 2

Dreams are made when you keep the commitment with

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:41:22 PM

The project that I liked from the first glance, from the idea / implementation and finishing with the stylistics and design of the thread here and the website, now a lot of HYIP around the virtual reality projects, but the future is behind the augmented reality, in interaction with the outside world! I looked at the company's video channel youtube and was impressed!
 Shocked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRvid_cF9BY  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: