Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you Like our Signature Campaign?
Yes
Rewards can be better
Strict Conditions
Not Sure

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💯 💹 Retainly Bounty ~ 💲12,500,000 Waiting to get Rewarded 📢 🏁  (Read 38678 times)
lucashunter

Activity: 125
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:55:38 PM

Am all in for this bounty. I registered and started the tasks already, I wish the project becomes successful.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:34:40 AM

Am all in for this bounty. I registered and started the tasks already, I wish the project becomes successful.
Thank you, We will update your scores. Join our Telegram Group for easier communication https://t.me/joinchat/GIWrdhD7wq13V5ztb-OXLw

SL HE

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:19:34 AM

Hello.
I do not understand the methods of counting tweets and retweets:
Yesterday I made 4 retweets and one tweet - counted 110 KARMA;
Today I made one retweet + 1 tweet - counted only 10 KARMA.
Thank you for your answer.
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

Hello.

We are updating your Karma on a daily basis. So you can check your points every day for an update. Thank you

Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 07:48:03 AM

Social Media Bounty & Translation Services Bounty are also Live

Visit the provided details page to know all preconditions for participating, specific details of each activity reward, terms and conditions and more. Get started. No one appreciates and respects you better than us.

Do you have the PSD file for the Whitepaper? Am i going to translate that without having the format? I mean because you didn't provide the psd file of the whitepaper.

EDIT: OKAY I GET IT NOW, I JUST NEED TO SEND THE WORD DOCUMENT AT IT'S STATED ON THE WEBSITE. WHEN IS THE DEADLINE OF THE TRANSLATION? THANK YOU!

I think you are the one to going to translate on that and your own tools need.
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:08:07 AM

Social Media Bounty & Translation Services Bounty are also Live

Visit the provided details page to know all preconditions for participating, specific details of each activity reward, terms and conditions and more. Get started. No one appreciates and respects you better than us.

Do you have the PSD file for the Whitepaper? Am i going to translate that without having the format? I mean because you didn't provide the psd file of the whitepaper.

EDIT: OKAY I GET IT NOW, I JUST NEED TO SEND THE WORD DOCUMENT AT IT'S STATED ON THE WEBSITE. WHEN IS THE DEADLINE OF THE TRANSLATION? THANK YOU!

I think you are the one to going to translate on that and your own tools need.

Word Doc translation is good for us. Please submit your translation before 4th Nov 2017. Thank you.

SL HE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:36:21 AM

Hello.

We are updating your Karma on a daily basis. So you can check your points every day for an update. Thank you
But in link https://support.retainly.co/portal/kb/articles/social-media-bounty you wrote about weekly count basis.
Is it wrong?
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:38:23 AM

Hello.

But in link https://support.retainly.co/portal/kb/articles/social-media-bounty you wrote about weekly count basis.
Is it wrong?

After a week into the Bounty program, the Karma will be updated Weekly.

Kyoto25

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:48:53 AM

I would like to translate to the Russian language. Is it still available?
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:52:17 AM

Yes, it is available and We are confirming your translation to the Russian Language. You need to deliver by 4th of November.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:54:51 AM

Yes, it is available and We are confirming your translation to the Russian Language. You need to deliver by 4th of November.

Halloween offer is not applicable on the translation.

SL HE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:56:21 AM

Hello.

Is it wrong?

OK, from this link:

TWITTER
How to Earn Karma Points?
For every week on which you've fulfilled the bounty conditions (Like and retweet @retainly tweets at least 3 times a week (not more than one per hour), post tweets using hashtags #Retainly or #RetainlyICO at least twice per week), you will get:

10 Karma for between 300 and 600 followers on your Twitter account
30 Karma for between 600 and 1,000 followers on your Twitter account
50 Karma for 1,000 or more followers on your Twitter account

But i received a 120 KARMA token, but a week has not passed.
Please understand, I just want to understand how tokens are credited, because at the moment I do not see any logic in the previously written by link and real enrollment.
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:00:01 AM

Hello.

Is it wrong?

OK, from this link:

TWITTER
For every week on which you've fulfilled the bounty conditions (Like and retweet @retainly tweets at least 3 times a week (not more than one per hour), post tweets using hashtags #Retainly or #RetainlyICO at least twice per week), you will get:

Please understand, I just want to understand how tokens are credited, because at the moment I do not see any logic in the previously written by link and real enrollment.

My dear, since we just started the Bounty program, we are updating your Karma points asap. Going ahead, we will try for a daily update, but since the task may become herculean, we may update your scores weekly. You will not lose points in either of these circumstances. Your points are accumulated, and its just the matter of us updating your scores. Thank you for your understanding. Now go ahead and rapidly do your tasks. You will be delighted with our remuneration, that's for certain.

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:02:40 AM

👻 ☠️ 👽 🎃 Only for Today! Halloween Promotion! 😈 👹 👺 💩 💀

We will give you Double Karma for tasks performed.

Not applicable for translation services.

Vortex02

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:15:21 AM

I registred in bounty twitter, where i can see my karma? Previously these links do not see myself. Thanks

✓✓  verify   ★★★★★  The Ethereum-powered Reputation Platform for Commerce
The Future of Reputation   //  WHITEPAPER  //
████████████│       MEDIUM      |      Live Chat on DISCORD       │████████████
SL HE

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:19:27 AM

Hello.

Is it wrong?

OK, from this link:

TWITTER

My dear, since we just started the Bounty program, we are updating your Karma points asap. Going ahead, we will try for a daily update, but since the task may become herculean, we may update your scores weekly. You will not lose points in either of these circumstances. Your points are accumulated, and its just the matter of us updating your scores. Thank you for your understanding. Now go ahead and rapidly do your tasks. You will be delighted with our remuneration, that's for certain.

OK, all the same I get tokens for every post/retweet or once a week depending on the number of subscribers? For example, 50 tokens per 1,000 or more followers once a week (information from your support link about bounty)
Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:25:22 AM

I registred in bounty twitter, where i can see my karma? Previously these links do not see myself. Thanks

Please check the Karma points here https://airtable.com/shr8qSquOLIWHgnxv/tblbNI4p7BWh5njVa

Vortex02

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

Please check the Karma points here https://airtable.com/shr8qSquOLIWHgnxv/tblbNI4p7BWh5njVa

But there is no my name

Vortex02

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:31:22 AM

But there is no my name

Thanks, its ok

Retainly_Collie (OP)

Second Live

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:32:15 AM

But there is no my name

We have approved the requests, please refresh and check. we are not able to see any application on the name of vortex

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: