Bitcoin Forum
November 20, 2017, 11:55:58 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin rise to $500k in three years?  (Read 4715 times)
nodav

Activity: 112

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:15:43 AM

So guys, what do you think about McAfee prediction - will Bitcoin jump to $500 000 till August 2020?

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sunsilk

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

So guys, what do you think about McAfee prediction - will Bitcoin jump to $500 000 till August 2020?

I want this to happen but predictions are always be predictions. It may happen and it may not happen, if McAfee said that maybe there are some surprises that he'll do just to make this happen.

And this is a very tuning in prediction because he's condition is very crazy - check out this reply from https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887024683379544065?lang=en

I hope it happens and I'll definitely going to sell maybe some of my bitcoin by that time and will live happily ever after.

▄▄▄▄████
                        ███████████
                         ▀████████
         ▄██▄            ▄███████
       ▄██████▄        ▄██████▄
     ▄████▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀    ▀████▄▄████▀    ▀████▄
 ▄████▀        ▀██████▀        ▀████▄
▄████          ▄██████▄          ████▄
█████        ▄████▀▀████▄        █████
 █████▄    ▄████▀    ▀████▄    ▄█████
  ▀███████████▀        ▀███████████▀
    ██████▀▀            ▀▀██████▀
.PROPTHEREUM.
eminemcookie

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:19:23 AM

I do not think so, it is not beyond the realms of possibility but I don't see bitcoin really reaching 100k let alone 500k, certainly not in the next 5-10 years.

crzy

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:23:47 AM

Wow this is really a huge amount of money, well if this thing happen i would like to celebrate because I will earn big money for sure but i think this is really hard to happen for just 3years. My prediction is around $30k and hopefully people still support this kind of technology, well a lot of people are now using this and we will see what will happen in the coming years.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 686

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 11:49:33 AM

Could happen, but I wouldn't count on it. Tech giants took around 10 years to go from 100 Billion to 600~800 Billion, which is only x6-8.

But then again, Bitcoin doesn't really sell anything and is more of a currency, so it could rise significantly faster with enough adoption. I just wouldn't count on Bitcoin reaching 500k in only 3 years, which would raise the market cap well over a Trillion.
If Bitcoin finds itself to be the mediator between all altcoin investments and trading, this might happen in 5-10 years though, since the largest singular stock exchanges are roughly 1 Trillion in size. Bitcoin could well be considered as multiple exchanges if it remains the entry point into crypto.

DaMut

Activity: 378

[I] [<][3] [Y][O][U]

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:13:18 PM

it was a history,
he said it a while ago before the first chain split,some people assumed that he's reffering to Bitcoin cash.
and some people said he's reffering it to Bitcoin,.
i think at best we should see it around $50.000 more or less,but it'll be impossible to reach $500.000 i think.
because who will be the buyer if Bitcoin price reach that point ? and also if nothing change what will happen with our fees ?
for example right now,
average fees around 0.0005 Bitcoin,which mean if Bitcoin price reach $500.000 how much it will be for every transcation ?
it will cost us around $250 which is extremely huge for just a single transaction.
but everything can be happen and i believe Bitcoin tech will keep improving everyday/week/month/year.
to reach that point we need something big and we will not value it using Bitcoin but instead it will be mBTC or something like that.

nodav

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:16:54 PM

I personally think that bitcoin could rise to $50k, since its about 1trln supply (euro has about 4 trln). But all we need is a wide adoption imo

PrinceCaspian

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 12:52:56 PM

It is a bit too far for the price of bitcoin to reach up to that price. Bitcoin for $500k in three years is just like a fantasy and you should aim for a lower level than that and bitcoin cannot be like a magic that it will reach half a million because for me the price of bitcoin might go up to $15k to $20k after 3 years.

pugman

Activity: 538

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:12:16 PM

This is way way more than crazy,just the idea of it. 500k dollars per bitcoin ,damn I'll be a Millionaire and I'll just screw my job over and live happily ever after. I'll trade and increase my inventory and not worry about it. Me and my friends will hang out everyday Cool.
But at the end of the day its just a prediction and nothing else,some one claimed that the world will end in 2012,did it happen,sadly no. If it had all the bastards would have died including me but eh predictions don't turn out to be true.

N@p$t3r

¿Como te puedo hacer entender?

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:30:10 PM

$500,000 is overwhelming amigo. I want to expect the least rather than huge. jajaja! I'll go by $400,000 at 2020  Grin
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:35:20 PM

$500,000 is overwhelming amigo. I want to expect the least rather than huge. jajaja! I'll go by $400,000 at 2020  Grin
How is 500k overwhelming but 400k not? That's only a 25% difference, which is nothing in crypto lol

nodav

Early Bitcoin investor.

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:39:14 PM

How is 500k overwhelming but 400k not? That's only a 25% difference, which is nothing in crypto lol

Exactly lol

Actually bitcoin made almost x3 from July and now the price about $6k
Next x3 will boost the price to $18k
Next x3 to $54k
Next to $162
And next to $486k

So we need just 4 times with x3 moves

lol

btw just kidding

Shinpako09

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:48:51 PM

They said everything could happen in btc and expect the unexpected but I think $500k is too much and too high to achieved in just 3 years. Not all prediction even from the expert, pro, or whatever will gonna happen just because they said it.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:32:27 PM

As a traders, all of us are wanted bitcoin to reach $500,000 price because we all can benefits it. Almost 2 years to go from now to reach year 2020. So if we look at the chart of bitcoins' price from last year until now, there was almost $4900 in difference so if we multiply that into three years it will get a total of $12000 in 2020 according to my computation that is if the price movement is stable. Therefore, $500000 bitcoins' price will takes too much time but $30000 will be okay for us.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
mayadin

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

3 years = bitcoin --> 500k
no way.
Look around you, the chain get split every other year, this is not possible.
Sadnu

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:57:30 PM

Prediction is just a prediction and you have a choice whether to believe it or not. It is better to make your own research so you know whether your decision will be right. You can also use as an additional knowledge of what's happening right now on Bitcoins and in Crypto. What's going on today and how good we are going to be with Bitcoins.

DITCOIN ▬◉▬ Business Driven CryptoCurrency ▬◉▬ DITCOIN
Unique Approach▬◉◉◉▬Untraceable Coin
▬▬▬▬▬  DTC web / Mobile Wallets DTC cards  ▬▬▬▬▬
Rev1234

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:00:02 PM

Hello all,
predictions are very difficult.

Looking on history, statistically is possible.

Sure there is value where the coin cannot go over.

I think this value can be $20K

Ayush rana

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:03:48 PM

Yes this thing might happen. As from the last few years bitcoin value is rising very surprisingly and if continues this way then yes it might reach upto $500k.

Jelly0621

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:07:49 PM

I don't think so about bitcoin will rise to $500k in next 3 years. That's a very huge amount of money.

I'll be very much glad IF that will happen. But it still a prediction. It may happen or may not. But one thing is for sure I am very happy with unexpected increase of price of bitcoin for the past few months.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ CRYPTO MADE EASY ❖❖❖
IDesigned for mass adoption by billion of people.I
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd

♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:32:20 PM

I do not have a single bitcoin in my account, so for me it does not matter)

Paycent|ICO: 2-30 Nov ’17|JOIN DISCUSSION
gabmen

Activity: 602

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:34:59 PM

Pure folly. I believe in bitcoin and i trust it enough to leave my day job to focus on it but it's too much to ask for even 100k. Its just impossible to happen in any circumstance. Even if btc gets accepted worldwide, that amount isn't realistic by far

maeusi

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:36:54 PM

Although I think, companies shout out placative predictions for marketing reasons, because they are aware of growing Bitcoin popularity, I think for exactly that reason, it could happen, if hardfork will pass smoothly.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ICO DEC 5, 2017 13.00 UTC
WEBSITE | MEDIUM | TWITTER TELEGRAM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
....FUNDCRU....
BLOCKCHAIN-POWERED FUNDRAISING PLATFORM

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
.ex-Vormetric CTO,
ex-Make-A-Wish CEO

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

Pure folly. I believe in bitcoin and i trust it enough to leave my day job to focus on it but it's too much to ask for even 100k. Its just impossible to happen in any circumstance. Even if btc gets accepted worldwide, that amount isn't realistic by far
100k well before 2025 isn't all that unrealistic. It would require some very strong success stories in the altcoin scene (which is accessed through Bitcoin) though, as well as more adoption by mainstream corporations. Both of these factors could unexpectedly snowball Bitcoin beyond 100k even earlier, but that's something that only a fool would rely on in his calculations.

CapeTownMinter

Activity: 71

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:40:47 PM

7nn & 3nn chips will change everything.....2020 BTC $900

8-16TH on a PCI express cards will take bitcoin away from asic farmers
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:45:50 PM

7nn & 3nn chips will change everything.....2020 BTC $900

8-16TH on a PCI express cards will take bitcoin away from asic farmers
GPUs don't get that much stronger just because of smaller chips. They certainly won't trounce ASICs. And even if they could do this due to a decrease of chip size, ASICs would simply start using smaller next gen chips as well.

Your price prediction is nonsense too. Even if all remaining Bitcoins could be mined instantly due to new hardware, the overall supply would only increase by around ~25% which would imply a 25% price drop at best. And that's if we assume that demand doesn't increase at all.

Mr.grin

Activity: 742

INS Ecosystem

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:49:34 PM

I think it's still very difficult. Well, at this time bitcoin prices are very high, and I believe, that bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price. but, I think, reaching $ 500k dollars in 3 years is still difficult. even to reach $ 50k it's still difficult.

███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █
███ █ █

█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
█ █ ███
●  Whitepaper
●  ANN Thread
●  Reddit
●  Telegram
●  Twitter
●  Facebook

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 03:53:27 PM

I think it's still very difficult. Well, at this time bitcoin prices are very high, and I believe, that bitcoin prices will be higher than the current price. but, I think, reaching $ 500k dollars in 3 years is still difficult. even to reach $ 50k it's still difficult.
$50k doesn't seem that exotic to me based on the recent developments and attention in the blockchain scene. That would be "only" one trillion in market cap, which is roughly the size of one stock exchange or about 30% larger than a tech company.

CapeTownMinter

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:02:45 PM

bitcoin has serious competition now , secondly once Solar powered mining or clean energy takes over & the cost electricity is taken out of the equation I don't think BTC will be able to compete with more popular coins in the future as a standard currency BTC fees are very high compared to other cryptos.....

IF BTC would raise above 10K USD it would more likely to be used as an asset then a currency to shop with.

BTC losing market share to other crypto currency's is bound to happen.
cryptothreads

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:24:07 PM

This is well founded as the number of Bitcoins is decreasing and the number of supply is limited. I am sure this will increase Bitcoin prices as the volume of Bitcoin buyers is increasing

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
aardvark15

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

That seems unlikely. Bitcoin to $500,000 maybe in 20 years is so. I don’t think it will rise much faster than that. Even if Bitcoin doubles in price every year, it would take over 6 years to get there. I also think there will be periods of time where Bitcoin drops or consolidates, so it won’t be just increasing. Regardless of the growth rate, it is important to accumulate as much as you can over the next few years.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 04:54:27 PM

That seems unlikely. Bitcoin to $500,000 maybe in 20 years is so. I don’t think it will rise much faster than that. Even if Bitcoin doubles in price every year, it would take over 6 years to get there. I also think there will be periods of time where Bitcoin drops or consolidates, so it won’t be just increasing. Regardless of the growth rate, it is important to accumulate as much as you can over the next few years.
Consolidation periods could be significantly shorter due to adoption though.

kaspabha

Activity: 74

Ccore Bounty Campaign

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:01:27 PM

i dont think price will go to that. 20k may be possible. But we can not predict. who knows

akamit

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:07:53 PM

I really don't think btc will hit $500k by August 2020.
If McAfee said $50k than it could be more realistic than $500k.
Nothing is impossible, bitcoin price may reach $500k by the end of 2025.

If we look at the current market value and the involvements, bitcoin price reached over $6k.
So if we target to reach $500k than the market value and the involvements are needed by x85.

So is it really possible?  Roll Eyes

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
  ▀██████▄▄█▀                ▄▄███████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
     ▀█████████▄▄      ▄█████████████
       ▀██████████    ███████████████
        ▐▀█████████  █████████████▀ ▐▌
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█     
     ▀█▄ ░░░▒▒█▄▄      ▄██▒▒▒▒▒░    █     
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▀█▄░░▒▒▓██  █▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░  ▄█▀ ▐▌     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌     
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌     
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀       
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀         
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀           
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:20:33 PM

WOW, $ 500,000. A crazy number, but we can make our predictions of that
That's your guess, but to me, I think it's only possible to stop at $ 50,000 is reasonable
sakkosekk

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:22:52 PM

The level of sustainable growth in which the reductions and adjustments will make the bitcoin go further is the way to increase dizziness.
We can see that investors are often afraid of bitcoin bubbles
micher143

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:54:40 PM

Wow this is really a huge amount of money, well if this thing happen i would like to celebrate because I will earn big money for sure but i think this is really hard to happen for just 3years. My prediction is around $30k and hopefully people still support this kind of technology, well a lot of people are now using this and we will see what will happen in the coming years.
Bitcoin current price is 5 thousand dollars , and for me setting a prediction with a high amout like 500k dollar with an destination of 450K increased with the current value of bitcoin this is quite hard to reach in just lesdt than 5 years. Be side if you are going to know bitcoin in terms of its price history we know that there will also be a possibility for bitcoin price to dump for it to develop.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
jackflag

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:49:18 PM

Oh no, I think it's impossible, I think btc will continue to increase but to reach $ 500k over the next 3 years, this is too difficult to imagine. Currently, btc price is only $ 6000. I do not know in the future what will happen to btc, but really,  I think btc will not get to that number.

snackman

Activity: 205

Green Mining 85% Cheaper

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:47:22 PM

haha. I think he just kidding. Why could he predict? He is a witch who can see future? I don't think so. Maybe Bitcoin is a good coin, but it just reaches to maximum $20,000.  Cheesy

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:48:27 PM

haha. I think he just kidding. Why could he predict? He is a witch who can see future? I don't think so. Maybe Bitcoin is a good coin, but it just reaches to maximum $20,000.  Cheesy
He predicted it based on exponential growth curves. Nothing to do with witchraft, just pure Mathematics. Of course, reality depends on so many factors that such a simplified analysis often won't work. But it's not impossible anyways.

liseff3

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:23:00 PM

Currently I do not believe in a prediction, I just believe in something real happening, I think McAfee's prediction is a crazy prediction beyond reason. Though, I myself hope so according to McAfee's prediction.

The prediction is a process of estimating something that will happen in the future I call it a forecast . Forecast or prediction can may happen and it may not happen

Hopefully McAfee's prediction comes true, Amin.

tailwate07

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:01:01 PM

The level of sustainable growth in which the reductions and adjustments will make the bitcoin go further is the way to increase dizziness.
We can see that investors are often afraid of bitcoin bubbles
Yes if investor become so lenient then this mile stone will also be achieved and 500k is achievable just we need to believe and invest into bitcoin and use it globally then this will happen and pump and dump is part of bitcoin no need to worry about it just invest and see the promising future of bitcoin this will give a lot to the people and also bring development and economic stability to the world and better place.

OMGyasuo

Activity: 67

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:16:49 PM

currently, btc price is $ 5700 and in the future i sure that it will increase but the btc price increase to $ 500000 which I think that is impossible. You think the btc price will increase 87 times in 3 years. I do not think so.

▨    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WORLDCORE   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▨   
«  RELIABLE INVESTMENT INTO OPERATING BUSINESS OF WORLDCORE PAYMENT INSTITUTION  »
▨   website   -   twitter   -   facebook   -   telegram   -   slack       ▶ ICO OCT 14TH, 2017 ◀    ▨
NeoTech42

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:26:20 PM

Rise to $500K in three years ? Impossible !

500K per bitcoin would give a total market cap of 16.65*10^6 * 500 000 = 8 325 000 000 000 $....

Inkdatar

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

500K per bitcoin would give a total market cap of 16.65*10^6 * 500 000 = 8 325 000 000 000 $....

I dont think it will happen for a short period of time. $500k in thre years is a short period of time, it will takes long before it will achieve. Though there are many speculation yet we have to check the market everytime.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Digital_Lord

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:41:57 AM

I do not think so, it is not beyond the realms of possibility but I don't see bitcoin really reaching 100k let alone 500k, certainly not in the next 5-10 years.
You can’t predict actually. Whatever prices these all men are just saying, they are only for your own sake. To satisfy your heart you are saying this right now. Even you don’t know what are the basic reasons for this much highness of bitcoin in last one month that is has crossed $6000. So keep satisfying your heart, it will happen what has written in the fate. So keep dreaming.

███
      █████████████████████
       ███████████████████████
          ██████████████████████
                         ████████
         ████████████      ███████
          ███████████        █████
            █████████        ██████
                █████         █████
                █████         █████
                █████        ██████
                █████        █████
                █████      ███████
                █████    ████████
                ███████████████
                █████████████
                ██████████
IDivi ProjectI
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
❖❖❖ THE FIRST ❖❖❖
USER-FRIENDLY CRYPTO
  ◥
  ◀
  ◢
ICO
◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆
Oct. 27th - Nov. 23rd
  ◤
  ▶
  ◣
♦ Whitepaper
♦ Telegram
♦ Website

zokizuan

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:17:08 AM

In 2-3 month for sure it will cross 10000$
btcdamnit

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:33:06 AM

Market cap would have to be this for the prediction to be true 500000*22000000

And by the way dont take Mcafee seriously anyhow

Ken.drick

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:44:51 AM

If you keep growing at a high speed, it's possible
It can be used as an investment strategy
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
lobo13hf

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:46:09 AM

This is just random speculation from newbies, Bitcoin will never worth over $100k in 3 years later, It may be worth double digit in the future but that will never touch hundreds. To possibility about bitcoin wroth over 100k in the future if the max supply already reached and the more bitcoin will be lost due to the various reason and that will be decreasing the total supply from the maximum supply.
And in every halving the price will be doubled.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:00:34 AM

I dont think bitcoin price will reach 500k dollars in the hear of 2020 because that price is very high and for sure the highest price is maybe around 30k dollars thats my own prediction. 500k if happen if you have 2 bitcoin you will become a millionaire person. But the percentage to happen that is very low or 0 percent if I range it. But I hope the price will continue to increase.

moontrain

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:24:51 AM

Bitcoin $500k? lol...

It has a chance of rising up to 10k in the near future and i'm unsure as to what barriers it will continue to break after that but I hope it's many but I want to remain in the realm of reality and say $500k is a ridiculous prediction
btcdamnit

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

yeah that's exactly what i said

This is just random speculation from newbies, Bitcoin will never worth over $100k in 3 years later, It may be worth double digit in the future but that will never touch hundreds. To possibility about bitcoin wroth over 100k in the future if the max supply already reached and the more bitcoin will be lost due to the various reason and that will be decreasing the total supply from the maximum supply.
And in every halving the price will be doubled.

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 1330

BitKorn!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

And by the way dont take Mcafee seriously anyhow

People who come up with such predictions should be discarded by default, and get marked as eccentric clowns. Nothing in the world justifies the market to climb up that much in such a short period of time, that's even enough for people with a basic form of common sense to understand. Funny thing is that these 'high level' people are hoping that their influence will stretch out far enough to make people buy Bitcoin like there is no tomorrow, but it obviously doesn't work. The same has been the case with KimDotCom and his M2 Bitcache project. It's a lot of talk, but no action to actually back up what he is so loud about. How difficult is it to remain moderate with everything you say and do? Bitcoin is a booming market, for sure, but some people just expect too much.

buyinbtc

Activity: 770

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:27:18 PM

don't be naive, only because price changed so fast these months doesn't mean that it will continue like this. I'm sure that price will be 7500$ by the end of 2017 but 10k$ is just too much in my opinion, changes like this requires time and more people interested in bitcoins.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
satria33

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

all can happen if bitcoin reaches 500k $
but that is a prediction and the prediction could be wrong, so we still have to collect bitcoin

reflector

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:40:07 PM

don't be naive, only because price changed so fast these months doesn't mean that it will continue like this. I'm sure that price will be 7500$ by the end of 2017 but 10k$ is just too much in my opinion, changes like this requires time and more people interested in bitcoins.

Wait till this December to find the value to 7.5k USD or more than that. From the past three I noticed that bitcoin price started increasing in the time of Christmas and New year time.
If the supply and demand increase in the bitcoin surely you will be find the better value in the chart. This theory takes the bitcoin value with the steady growth.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
          ▄███▄▄█▄ ▀████▄█████ ██▀▀██▄
        ▄██████████  ▀██████▀▀█▀ ▄▄ ███▄
       ██████▀▀██████▄ ▀███▀▀▄ ▄███ ██ ██▄
     ▄██████▄▄████████▀  ▀██▄  ███▀ ██ ███▄
    ████████████████      ▀█▀ ███▀ ███ ████
  ▄████████████████        █ ███▀ █▄▄  ▄███
▄████████████████▀          ████▄█████ ███▀
████████████████▀            ▀▀█ ▀▀██████▀
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
█████████▀▀▀                ██████▄▄▄███
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀                      ▀███████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
▀██▌ ▀██████  ███▀███  ███████▐████████▌▐██████▌ ▐████▄  ███████
▐██▌ ▐██▀ ██ ███  ██▌ ███▀ ██▀ ▄██  ▐█▌▐██▀ ██▌  █▀ ███▄▐███▀██▌  ▄
███  ██▌ ██▌ ██▌ ▐██ ▐██▌ ▐██  ██▌  ██▌███  ██▌ ▄█ ▄ ███▐██ ▐██  ██
███▄███  ██▄▄██▄▄███▄███▄▄▄██▄███▌ ▐██▌▐██▄▄██▄██ █▄▄██▌██▌ ▐██▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
TOKENIZING INFLUENCERS GLOBALLY
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 12:42:33 PM

Wait till this December to find the value to 7.5k USD or more than that. From the past three I noticed that bitcoin price started increasing in the time of Christmas and New year time.
If the supply and demand increase in the bitcoin surely you will be find the better value in the chart. This theory takes the bitcoin value with the steady growth.
If crypto does another winter rally this year there'll be a shortage of Champaigne on New Year's Eve. Cheesy

Capradina

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:59:55 PM

I dont think it will happen for a short period of time. $500k in thre years is a short period of time, it will takes long before it will achieve. Though there are many speculation yet we have to check the market everytime.

Precisely, basically we did have the opportunity to speculate against bitcoin. Because it is sometimes of speculation we have the drive or a very high spirit to be able to get it, but before speculating will be much more to think about or look at all the things that exist in the bitcoin. Because if we are too redundant in most bad speculated to be accepted is disappointed.as it is said that it will increase bitcoin is very high, it may just happen but won't until it is above 500%. because it's still very early in the bitcoin growth.

.SPECTRE.                ▄▄███▄▄
            ▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀ ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄
████▄▄  ▀▀▀ ▄▄███████████▄▄ ▀▀▀  ▄▄████
  ▀▀████▄    ▀▀█████████▀▀    ▄████▀▀
 ██▄▄ ▀██ █▄▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█ ██▀ ▄▄██
 ▀▀███ ██ █████▄       ▄█████ ██ ███▀▀
      ██ ███████▄   ▄███████ ██
       ██ ████████   ████████ ██
       ██▄▄ ▀▀████   ████▀▀ ▄▄██
        ▀▀███▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄███▀▀
            ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
                ▀▀███▀▀
             │
     │      ███
     │      ███
    │     ███
███  │     ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███     │
███ ███     │
    │

▬▬     WHITEPAPER    ▬▬
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
TWITTER     SLACK     MEDIUM
PRE-SALE.
PUBLIC SALE.
jonnytracker

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

Then what are you doing in Bitcoin forum ? Or did you spend it all
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 01:06:22 PM

Then what are you doing in Bitcoin forum ? Or did you spend it all
I don't own Bitcoins either and have everything in alts.

Willitivity

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:07:26 PM

$500k, that's more of an exaggeration than speculation.
Bitcoin can never go that high even in more years to come.

▄█▄
▄██▀██▄
▄██▀███▀██▄
▄██▀███████▀██▄
▄██▀██████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀██████████▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀███████████████████▀██▄████▀██▄
█████████████████████████████████████
████▄███████████████████▄██▀████▄████
██████▄███████████████▄██▀████▄██████
████████▄███████████▄██▀████▄████████
▀█████████▄██████████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄██████▀████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███████▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄███▄█████████▀
▀█████████▄█████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██░░░▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
██▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░▀█▄
██▀▀▀░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░▀█
██░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄░░▀█▄
██░░░░░░█░░░░░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░█
██░░░░▄▄▄░░█░█░░░░░░░█
██░░░░█░█░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░█
██░░░░▀▀▀░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░▀▌
██▄▄▄▄████░░░░░█░░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░█░░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░█░░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░█░░░█
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░█░█▀
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀
PLAYKEY.IO
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM   

Subb0

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:09:03 PM

honestly i dont see it, i'd assume the total value of of the whole crypto system will be mind blowing by that point but honestly, i think some other system would take over the top spot.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1008

🌟ATLANT ICO ENDING SOON🌟

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:21:30 PM

Imo this was just a media stunt to gain attention. You can't seriously expect Bitcoin to reach 500k in three years Roll Eyes

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 02:25:57 PM

Imo this was just a media stunt to gain attention. You can't seriously expect Bitcoin to reach 500k in three years Roll Eyes
Actually, if the growth went "down" to 4,5x per year, the price would go from 6000 to 27000 to 121500 to 546750 in 2020. And exponential growth actually has this peculiar attribute that increase the rates of gain, so if an exponential trend continues the price would be well over a million. It's more of a question of how much longer the adoption will remain exponential.
I definitely wouldn't expect it to be any higher than 20k to 60k by 2020 though and wouldn't even plan my life around that.

rodskee

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:29:07 PM

I want this to happen but predictions are always be predictions. It may happen and it may not happen, if McAfee said that maybe there are some surprises that he'll do just to make this happen.

And this is a very tuning in prediction because he's condition is very crazy - check out this reply from https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/887024683379544065?lang=en

I hope it happens and I'll definitely going to sell maybe some of my bitcoin by that time and will live happily ever after.

i agree with you prediction is only a prediction if they can reached bitcoin of that amount 500,00usd in august 2020 is have possiblity but lets as see the prediction on that month and year for the bitcoin price value.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:24:02 PM

Maybe that prediction that bitcoin rise into $300k is true or maybe not, but the important is bitcoin is always be there continue its legacy in crypto world.we cannot accurate the right prediction,because the chain economy sometimes its turn down and sometimes  its turns up because of hardfork coming.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Globitex ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Linking Digital Currency to Global Trade
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
darthmaul

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:18:48 PM

Okay now thats too much! lol.

No that is not possible guys, the price is too much and you will need huge market cap for that price to be achieved.

To have that much price you will need to cover the market cap of 83,27,29,35,00,029 USD Now bro just imagine it will need huge investment each year from now and three years can't get it for sure. Look at that number above and ask yourself if that much money can be driven into bitcoin in next three years.

You can expect the prices around 20K or so but not the 500K.

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
kissme09

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:22:02 PM

A pretty good fiction for those who own bitcoin if you are buying a bitcoin now in 2020 if the script looks like this you will get folded a lot more times now and then those who buy bitcoin is $ 4500, then they will be listed on the millionaire list  Grin Grin Grin

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 12/08 - 12/29
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
Dudeperfect

Activity: 672

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 05:37:52 PM

I want Bitcoin to prove me wrong but to be honest, I am sceptical about the possibility of such massive growth in such short span. I am completely aware of the growth rally and sustainable performance so over the years but $500K seems an unrealistic target for the period of 3 years in my opinion. I am expecting $20K to $30K within next 3 years but anything above that figure would be a miracle for me.

sartoga

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:43:39 PM

If there will be another great depression 2020 like it already happened 1929 in with the New Yorker stock market, the price for one bitcoin could easily rise to $500k if you have to pay $100 or even more for one bread!

But without another economic crisis I highly doubt that the price will go anywhere near $500k.

The future of money has arrived   ═══▌▌     TRUCKCOIN     ▐▐═══   For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
《  ICO starts of Dec 1 st, 2017       ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+
═══════════════════     Powered by GoldenHill International     ═══════════════════
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 06:45:11 PM

If there will be another great depression 2020 like it already happened 1929 in with the New Yorker stock market, the price for one bitcoin could easily rise to $500k if you have to pay $100 or even more for one bread!

But without another economic crisis I highly doubt that the price will go anywhere near $500k.
Inflation isn't that much of a problem with Bitcoins. Even if one Bitcoin was worth $1m, one Satoshi would be 1 cent. Also, there's only 16m Bitcoins around today, so it's not like everyone could walk around paying 10k Satoshis for a loaf of bread.

andrei56

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:34:01 PM

That is not a prediction that is just a wild dream, there is no way for bitcoin to reach that amount even if the world economy crashed overnight I doubt we could get a number like that since depression will set in and the price of everything is going to go down, but that is not a good thing because no one will have any money to pay for anything, so even if bitcoin was valued at 1000 but you could buy a building with that then that will mean that bitcoin is extremely valuable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
████████████▀███▀████████████████████████████████████
████████████▄███▄████████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███

██        ███         ███                         ███
███        ▀▀▀  ███    ███                         ▀▀▀
███████▄   ███  █████  ███     ▄█████▄   ▄█████▄   ███   ▄█████▄
██  ▀███  ███  ███▀▀  ███    ███▀ ▀███ ███▀ ▀███  ███  ███▀ ▀▀
██   ███  ███  ███    ███    ███   ███ ███   ███  ███  ███
███  ▄██▀  ███  ███    ███    ███▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄███  ███  ███▄ ▄▄
███████▀   ███  ▀████  ▀████   ▀█████▀   ▀███████  ███   ▀█████▀
                                         ▄▄   ███
                                        ▀██████▀
||
b
COUPON CODE
[ OFIE-2AHG ]
for 100% First Deposit Bonus
|
Darker45

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:30:35 PM

I seriously doubt this pronouncement of McAfee. It was not just made with a slight exaggeration; it was made with pure jest and hubris. I think it will not happen. There may be a consistent growth in value for bitcoin but not with a speed that will easily reach the $500,000 prediction of McAfee. It may happen in the far future though. For 2020, $50,000 per Bitcoin is enough for me. That is a realistic goal.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███
cardoyasilad

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:31:01 AM

Most of us here will think bitcoin not rise $500k in three years even more that is a very high amount lets be realistic three years from now it will hit $15000 max

▄██▄  ▄▄
                 ▀███▄ ▀█
                   ▀███▄
             ███  █▄ ███▄ ▄██
             ▀███▄ ▀  ███▄ ▀ ▄▄▄▄
               ▀███▄▄ ▄▀███▄ ▀███▄
            ▄██  ▀████▄▀ ▀███ ▀███▄
██████████████▀             ▄█▄██ ▀█████▀
▀████████                   ▀██████████▀

▄          ▄███ ▄███                 ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄              ▐██           ██▌  ██▌                ▀███▌
 ███▀              ▄██          ▐██▌ ▐██▌          ▄▄     ███
 ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄█████▌  ▄██▄██  ███  ███ ▄▄████▌  ███▄   ▐██▌▄██
 ▀█▀██▌  ▀███▀▀███▀██▀ ▀██▀▀▀████  ▐██  ▀███▀▀██  ▀███▀ ██   ▀██▀
█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
295% GROWTH IN SALES
|130 PEOPLE TEAM
70 MARKETS
300,000 INFLUENCERS
|█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
ICO█▀▀ ▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀▄▄██
▄▄██▀▀▄▄
▀▀▄▄██▀▀
██▀▀ ▄▄█
Nerman

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:50:26 AM

We all know that Mcafee  is a big believer of Bitcoin or crypto currency in general but this a bit of exaggeration, do not get me wrong i will love it and i think almost all of us will be happy if the price reach $500 thousand but reaching that price in three years is highly unrealistic.he is just hyping bitcoin to counter those bashers. We may reach that price but not in three years. Realistically i think bitcoin price will be in the range of $20,000 to $25,000. This year end i think we can reach $8,000 to $10,000.

WSDN

Activity: 204

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:16:21 AM

Although Bitcoin has raised so quickly. But I don't think it can reach $500,000. The maximum is about $50,000 I think.

contecsion

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:47:52 AM

Although Bitcoin has raised so quickly. But I don't think it can reach $500,000. The maximum is about $50,000 I think.
I agree with you, it's hard to bitcoin up to $ 500,000 in 3 years. From $ 50000 to $ 100,000 is right for a bitcoin. Try to earn as much bitcoin. In the next few years you will be a millionaire.

Website | Whitepaper
■   ■   ■   ■   ▄   ▀   ▄     ICO ▲ Nov 18th, 2017     ▄   ▀   ▄   ■   ■   ■   ■
ANN Thread      ◆      Twitter      ◆      Telegram
akash15785

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:24:29 AM

It's way too much money..

My guess there will be a price-hike about 400-500% in next 3 years..

But if McAfee's prediction will turn true, we all will be millionaires by 2020.

Cheers for that.
TheHas

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:27:31 AM

No - there are too many other coins that should pull some of the investment away from bitcoin, particularly since it is outdated technology and relies more incumbency.

If I'm wrong, so be it - if bitcoin reaches that 500k then they'll be more than a few coins carried along with it and I'll hopefully be in some of those!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
henmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:19:24 AM

I think it has the potential to rise until 2020 as many people have already predicted that bitcoin will grow tremendously. Bitcoin is growing very fast in today's world and many people are getting attracted to it. Most  of the big business mans and also some international company’s like amazon, google etc. have been taking interest in bitcoin.

Bill gates also stated that bitcoin is a growing global currency and people should interest in it. SO most of the people predicted this and also looking at bitcoins progress i think bitcoin will touch this value in coming years.

travelgear17

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:26:11 AM

it can be happens bitcoin can make any history in the field of cryptocurrency. prediction is always prediction it would not be true or similar. so after the 2020 bitcoin where to placed in no one can imaging that. 

KEPLER99

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:52:25 PM

Three years is a very less time period. There is no way that bitcoin can increase up to this much of value and that too in a time spam of only three years. There is no doubt that bitcoin is a very good coin and its market value as well as demand in the international market will increase with each passing day. But 500k$ is a very huge amount and I don’t think so that bitcoin will reach this value.

celex89

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

the greater the demand and the higher the price. if 20 million people wanted a bitcoin each ... boom
Bitcoinjheta

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:16:51 PM

the greater the demand and the higher the price. if 20 million people wanted a bitcoin each ... boom

If this surely happens that bitcoin will rise to 500k in prediction of the next three years, it could be unbeliebable to reach in that huge amount within three years. My prediction in next three would be $30k is gonna be something like that because bitcoin considered as fastest selling almost every year.

Daveeoff

Activity: 405

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:24:16 PM

Did they really say this? Pretty optimistic but I don't see that happening. THere will be huge gains for sure tho.

xebecstyx

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 02:27:52 PM

It may up its value significantly, but this amount is so much of a big jump that it is already unreasonable and too much to assume. On the previous years as bitcoin was starting up, it's value rose from scratch to its current $6,000-ish value, following that increase and trend, it's highly impossible for it to increase its value basically 830%. In any business that kind of increase is almost always never going to happen, maybe it can reach a little or near 100,000 but that's at best.

Lordmancer II — MMO RPG where you can mine cryptocurrency
lordmancer2.ioANN
Smarty14392

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:51:05 PM

Definitely this is more than an execration. We all here are optimist about bitcoin for making high prices in coming future but this $500k is really out of the box. You can’t make such worst predictions that are not even seems realistic. But yes like I said above, we all here are waiting for such good prices to come and we want to have our investments yielding maximum profits.

airdagon

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:16:27 PM

hopefully mcAfee's prediction really happened. If that happens, it is very surprising for the miners, and possibly also, there will be many newcomers or miners to participate in bitcoin world and will be many people who invest in bitcoin world .. hopefully that prediction really happened.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

hopefully mcAfee's prediction really happened. If that happens, it is very surprising for the miners, and possibly also, there will be many newcomers or miners to participate in bitcoin world and will be many people who invest in bitcoin world .. hopefully that prediction really happened.
If it happens more people will start mining as the price increases, which will increase the network hashrate and thus lower the profits down to similar levels as they have been.

angelmavr

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 06:28:08 PM

Yes , there is possibility this will happen but i'm not encourage for it as well. Cause if Bitcoin rise the price to 500k$ , trust me, the inflation will increase with it. So it's good for Bitcoin's holder, but actually it's really bad to the whole world.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 06:31:41 PM

Yes , there is possibility this will happen but i'm not encourage for it as well. Cause if Bitcoin rise the price to 500k$ , trust me, the inflation will increase with it. So it's good for Bitcoin's holder, but actually it's really bad to the whole world.
Inflation won't increase with it because of the limited supply of Bitcoins. If Bitcoin was $500k then you could only have 8 Million people with 1 Million USD worth of Bitcoin (2 Bitcoins each). And that's not even 0.1% of the world's population, and thus nowhere close to driving any inflation.

bitqistchris

Activity: 40

Bitqist

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:20:26 PM

Haha 500k$ is by far the most optimistic prediction I've heard so far. I personally would be surprised if it will be worth more than 20k$ in the next few years.

bitqist.com - layer on top of exchanges
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:49:19 PM

Haha 500k$ is by far the most optimistic prediction I've heard so far. I personally would be surprised if it will be worth more than 20k$ in the next few years.
You're in for quite a ride then. Wink

ZFXToken

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 07:52:49 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say $50k Wink but seriously I think we are all underestimating just how far outside the general populace Bitcoin still is. Once we have wide spread adoption (think internet) I don't think 500k per bitcoin is unreasonable in years to come.
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 08:01:50 PM

WOW!! I guess to hit a 500k usd value will take a longer time, if only in 3 years I'm sure it will not happen. I personally never imagined anything like this, now better you focus to utilizing 100k usd value that might be hit in the next few months or at the end of 2018. Cheesy

▄
                 ▄▄████████▄▄         ▄▄██
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
....ANGEL TOKEN....

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀ 
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀ 
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀   
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█    
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█     
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌    
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌    
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █     
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌     
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀      
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀        
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀          
                 ▀▀████████▀▀             

dmamigo

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:06:07 PM

I'm going to go out on a limb and say $50k Wink but seriously I think we are all underestimating just how far outside the general populace Bitcoin still is. Once we have wide spread adoption (think internet) I don't think 500k per bitcoin is unreasonable in years to come.

Even if there is increase in adoption, expecting that high is normally not possible. Obviously it will be great to see it, but kind of unnatural prediction.
$50000 to $100K is still a favorable predictions we have came through from various sources within the coming 3 years

BlackBi88

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:48:54 PM

In the next 3 years I surely that the exchange rate of BTC will be higher than current but to reach $ 500k is absolutely impossible. I realize that the BTC price is gradually reaching the peak, the maximum will be only $ 10k  Smiley

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 09:51:26 PM

In the next 3 years I surely that the exchange rate of BTC will be higher than current but to reach $ 500k is absolutely impossible. I realize that the BTC price is gradually reaching the peak, the maximum will be only $ 10k  Smiley

It will definitely be higher than $10k if there is no significant attack on crypto from many governments at the same time. And Switzerland is already trying to play into its image as a world leader in finance by promising very lax rules for crypto related businesses, so it's not extremely likely that cryptos will get attacked successfully.

Welsh
Legendary

Activity: 1050

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 09:52:40 PM

It shouldn't be impossible and isn't, it's probably not probable though, especially considering three years is such little time and there will still be plenty of coins to be mined. The more exclusive Bitcoin becomes the more in theory it should be worth so I would think that these figures would be closer to the small percentages of Bitcoin left to be mined. 

▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 ██                   █
█     ██  ██     ███ 
 █   ██   ██    ██ ██
  ██ ██    ██   ██  
█  ██     ██  ██     █    
 █                   ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
.WORLD’S FIRST CLOUD BETTING PLATFORM.
♦    Whitepaper  Bounty  Telegram  Twitter  Facebook   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
      ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀      ▀▀███▄
  ██▀              ▀██
 █████      ██
██       ██           ██
██       ██▄       ██
██       ██▀▀       ██
██       ██           ██
 ██      ██
  ██▄              ▄██
   ▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀████████▀▀
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:05:19 PM

It shouldn't be impossible and isn't, it's probably not probable though, especially considering three years is such little time and there will still be plenty of coins to be mined. The more exclusive Bitcoin becomes the more in theory it should be worth so I would think that these figures would be closer to the small percentages of Bitcoin left to be mined. 
I love your wording, lmao. It definitely probably is not probable.

We'll easily crack the $10k well before 2020 though.

Drnice

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:34:29 PM

Prediction is a free state of saying anything you wish, and which can and might not be archived. Three years from now is too close to make or expect such a high prediction I know anything can happen, but $500k is too high within such a short time .

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:37:26 PM

Prediction is a free state of saying anything you wish, and which can and might not be archived. Three years from now is too close to make or expect such a high prediction I know anything can happen, but $500k is too high within such a short time .
Prediction is not at all "saying anything you wish". A real prediction has plausible reasoning to back it up. And in the case of McAfee his prediction is based on exponential growth. That type of growth is very common in disruptive industries and has been seen before.
Thus, while it's unlikely that we'll harpoon to an 8 trillion market cap in 3 years, it's certainly not impossible.

Drnice

1JUw682E1ktYGE4AKXsmocDJKEJwWRHVUC

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:41:23 PM

This can't even be expected in 5-10 years to come and all mining of bitcoin would be finished. People just write and post things to get attention and traffic when they clearly know that what they are gearing at is not possible.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

This can't even be expected in 5-10 years to come and all mining of bitcoin would be finished. People just write and post things to get attention and traffic when they clearly know that what they are gearing at is not possible.
I guess you've never seen real world data either. There have been multiple companies that grew exponentially in the past and there will be many to come. Bitcoin is in a position where it could end up being much larger than single companies simply because it functions as a currency and asset.

posi

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:48:41 AM

Though prediction is a statement about an uncertain event but it based upon experience or knowledge. We all know what happened last year when Saxo bank predicted that bitcoin will reach $2100 this year and now bitcon is at $6000-$6400 price range. I believe McAfee knew what he said.

MWesterweele

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:30:35 AM

We can predict if will happen, but since bitcoin is become popular and increase in number who using it. Perhaps this prediction it may be true someday, since the value of bitcoin is continuously increase.
 prediction is what someone thinks will happen.

█
           ███
          ████   ▄
         ███ ███▄█▀█
        ███   ██   █
   █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   █▀
  █           █   █▀
 ▀▀█████▀▀▀███   █
██
    ███ █   █   █ ██
   ███   █   █ █   ███
  ████████   █████████
 ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   ██▀▀▀▀▀▀
            █▄▄▄█
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
|A  G A M I N G  R E V O L U T I O N  I S  O N  T H E  W A Y|
|      FACEBOOK      |      SLACK      ▀▀▀▀      WHITEPAPER      ▀▀▀▀      TWITTER      |      TELEGRAM      |
  ▄█
▄███

████    ▄
████  ▄██

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
████ ████

████ ████
██▀  ████

████
     ███▀
     █▀
Bellator

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 10:52:30 AM

We can predict if will happen, but since bitcoin is become popular and increase in number who using it. Perhaps this prediction it may be true someday, since the value of bitcoin is continuously increase.
 prediction is what someone thinks will happen.

The possibility is higher if we have to observe the price this year and as the price is abruptly rising, and that's the reason why the numbers of people who adopted it increases its number due to demand and interest. Well this is only a predictions and not an assurance to become certainly possible, but based on the trend we can rely its statistical probability. Just like what happened with the price now it's getting higher and higher and fluctuations is not that bigger when it changes unpredictably.

▄▄█████▌▐█████▄▄
       ▄█████████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
     ▄███████████▌  ▄▄▄▄   ▀██▄
   ▄█████████████▌  ▀▄▄▀     ▀██▄
  ▐██████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄       ▀█▌
 ▐███████████████▌             ▀█▌
 ████████████████▌  ▀▀▀█         ██
▐████████████████▌  ▄▄▄▄         ██▌
▐████████████████▌  ▀  ▀         ██▌
 ████████████████▌  █▀▀█         ██
 ▐███████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀        ▄█▌
  ▐██████████████▌  ▀▀▀▀       ▄█▌
   ▀█████████████▌  ▀▀█▀     ▄██▀
     ▀███████████▌  ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀
       ▀█████████▌    ▄▄▄███▀
          ▀▀█████▌▐█████▀▀
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
▬◉▬
      ▄▄▄
 ▄▄█████████▄▄
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
   █▌▐█ █▌▐█
 ▄███████████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄█████████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████
██▀▀█▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀
trifiz

Activity: 189

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:21:39 AM

$ 500,000 seems a bit exaggerated in the short run, but in my opinion the $ 20,000 will be easily reached and the price will be between 20,000$ and 50,000$ in the next 3 years. Hodl!

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
fulmetal08larz

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:23:16 PM

In my opinion, if we follow the trend of exponential growth in the market of bitcoin's price, $500,000 is not impossible to reach in the next three years. Bitcoin is gaining popularity all over the world in every single day whether it is bad news or good news. We all have to accumulate as much bitcoin as we can right now and focus on the achievement of our goal for long term profit and hope for the best to come.
buyinbtc

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:32:14 PM

I don't think that christmas or new year has any impact on bitcoins price or bitcoins supply and demand, i don't thi k that people just starts buying bitcoins to gift them to other people as presents.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
BobBct

"Flixxo - Watch, Share, Earn!"

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

Why not? BTC was nothing in 2009-2010 because no one wants to adapt it but look at it now reaching at a ATH of $6400 which is alot and making that 500 will be possible but of course it will take years before that time.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:28:28 PM

It's all about offer and demand right? At the moment BTC grows because more people is spending their dollars and computing power to obtain them due to the integrity and security they provide, few years ago BTC was just a mean of anonymous payment, if we move to a stage where it has massive global adoption I don't see why it can't reach 50 - 100k mark. However 500k in 3 year seems impossible.
neonshium

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:43:37 PM

It may up its value significantly, but this amount is so much of a big jump that it is already unreasonable and too much to assume. On the previous years as bitcoin was starting up, it's value rose from scratch to its current $6,000-ish value, following that increase and trend, it's highly impossible for it to increase its value basically 830%. In any business that kind of increase is almost always never going to happen, maybe it can reach a little or near 100,000 but that's at best.
It may will happen if whole world will start using it and everybody will be using it all across the world and this will happen soon in future still a lot of work must be required to spread bitcoin knowledge and proper information to the every person in this planet and this can only be done by the promotion advertisement and satoshi and co must take decision to arrange some international level seminars so that people invests.

FoxTheHuman

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:03:02 PM

I do not think it's possible to hit such a high pitch, but I hope that happens, but we  can not predict in the future it may fall to $ 4000.

salahfycl

Activity: 137

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:23:47 PM

bitcoin to crazy levelsafter in the next three years ,  i think after three years bitcoin price will go  to $ 20000- $30000 or more than 30k.

trecore4

Activity: 308

AngelToken- World's First Refundable ICO

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:48:44 PM

it can be happens bitcoin can make any history in the field of cryptocurrency. prediction is always prediction it would not be true or similar. so after the 2020 bitcoin where to placed in no one can imaging that. 

I guess you speak the truth anon one can really predict these things on 100% scale. In the year 2020 it could be more than that or it coul dbe struggling with the regulations of different government which we will never be able to see at this movement at all.

If we have to be smart enough then the smartness would be buying as much coin as we could because its simple that we keep asking question like this to know what benefits me and you will be getting in the near future.

So yeah speculating it is really hard and also there are many more forks are about to come which can really boost the bitcoin all time high.

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄███▀
 ▀███▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█████▀
   ▐█████████▄           ▄▄███████████
        ▐▌ ▀▀██████ ▐███████████▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█████████▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  ██████         █
         ▐█          ▐█████▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀██████▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█████▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                ▀▀████████▀▀
T
.ANGEL TOKEN.
[]

▄
 ▄▄           ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄    ▄█▀█▀
 ▀█▀█▄▄     ▄█▀                ▀█▄▄█  ▄█▀
  ▀█  ▀▀█▄▄█▀                ▄▄██░   █▀
   ▐▄▄  ░░░▀█▄           ▄▄█▀▀░░░   ▄█
       ▀▄▄ ░░▒▒▒▓█    ██▒▒▒▒▒▒░   ▄▄█
        ▐▌ ▀▀█▒▓███░▐█▓▒▒▒▒░░ ▄█▀   ▐▌
        ▐▌      ▀██ ▐█▓▓▒▒▄▄▄█▀     ▐▌
         █        ▀  █▓█▀▀█         █
         ▐█          ▐▄▓░ █▄       █▌
          ▀█▄         ▀█▒░ ▀█▄   ▄█▀
            ▀█▄         ▀█▄▄▄█▌▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄       ▀▄▄██▀
                 ▀▀████████▀▀
CapeTownMinter

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 08:38:39 PM

Everyone assumes  BTC will be the only  crypto currency  used.... no one has mentioned that BTC might  start to lose market share to other cryto currency's that are more suited for day to day commerce. BTC may become the Gold standard of crypto  in the future where other crypto are paired with. ...also assuming  that investors are only going to invest in BTC, this is not likely.  NEW Hardware promised by new Japanese Company entering the BTC hardware mining industry promising 7nn & 3nn chips to blow to current hardware manufacturers away.... SHA256 mining is coming back to GPU with PCI express cards that will be able to mine 8 -16TH at less then 500w  ETA 2018/2019  what real value will bitcoin have in 2020 is very unpredictable..... maybe $20 000 and it could just as well be $1000 Tongue
sweetbet

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:54:06 PM

$500K is possible, but not in 3 years. Maybe 10 I would say.

Sweet Bet - Reviews of USA online casinos, poker rooms, sports books & bingo halls. Casino Feed, Online Casinos, Fire Casinos, CasinosOnline.org & USA online casinos are works in progress.
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 08:54:45 PM

Everyone assumes  BTC will be the only  crypto currency  used.... no one has mentioned that BTC might  start to lose market share to other cryto currency's that are more suited for day to day commerce. BTC may become the Gold standard of crypto  in the future where other crypto are paired with. ...also assuming  that investors are only going to invest in BTC, this is not likely.  NEW Hardware promised by new Japanese Company entering the BTC hardware mining industry promising 7nn & 3nn chips to blow to current hardware manufacturers away.... SHA256 mining is coming back to GPU with PCI express cards that will be able to mine 8 -16TH at less then 500w  ETA 2018/2019  what real value will bitcoin have in 2020 is very unpredictable..... maybe $20 000 and it could just as well be $1000 Tongue
The thing with BTC is, that it's right now still used as the main denominator when trading cryptocurrency pairs. If you want altcoins, you usually need BTC to get them. If that changes, Bitcoin could lose market share very quickly though.

perfect999

Activity: 198

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:45:59 AM

$ 500,000 seems a bit exaggerated in the short run, but in my opinion the $ 20,000 will be easily reached and the price will be between 20,000$ and 50,000$ in the next 3 years. Hodl!
One thing we all need to be very much clear about is that still there is only 1% population of the entire world who is having an awareness about bitcoin and this concept of crypto currency. Still there is a huge population who are even unaware of the word of bitcoin. Under such circumstances, it is not at all possible of bitcoin to reach up to this much market value and that in such a short period of time.

Synaesthesia

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:45:19 AM

$500,000 per 1 Bitcoin. Are you kidding me?  Cheesy... Although Bitcoin is a good coin. But you don't be crazy. The maximum is $50,000.

Emitdama

Activity: 212

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:32:22 AM

We all know this thing that there is nothing which is not possible to happen in the future. As far as my own prediction is concerned, I think that it is not at all possible for bitcoin to have this much huge market price and that too in a time spam of just three years. Still there are number of people who actually don’t know about bitcoin and it will take a very long period of time for this to happen.

Cosbycoin

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:12:37 AM

You are absolutely true but don’t you think in business we have to stick with our main real time profits and losses. You can’t just go for functionary ideas and thinking’s. Better to work in practical and make your plan in practical too. There will be fine results coming in the end but that takes a long time to come. Till then, work and think practically bad we hope this can go beyond our expectations.

Bonpay
Global Blockchain Solution for Financial Freedom
Initial Token Sale ■■■ Whitepaper ■■■ Official thread ■■■ Slack
Bonpay Wallet & Сard - reliable bridge between crypto and fiat world
■■■ Always stay one step ahead ■■■
buyinbtc

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:39:18 AM

$500,000 per 1 Bitcoin. Are you kidding me?  Cheesy... Although Bitcoin is a good coin. But you don't be crazy. The maximum is $50,000.

Maximum in 3 years is 50k$, but who knows, price might rise even more than that through next 3 years . Of course we are only predicting it, and nobody knows what will happen this far in future, but it's still silly to say that price can't go above 50k$.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
corybrackett

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

Yeah absolutely can, with bitcoin's potiental for now, everything will be easily to claim the next goal , and with 3 years? 500k$ is on the reach.
Zadicar

Activity: 742

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:52:54 AM

$500k on 3 years time? Not possible even if we do compare on the current rally on bitcoins price as of now then it wont still really be sufficient enough to reach out that peak price since its really too much to consider.
Even talking on 20k usd would really be already hard for sure. Adoption is still on the move this is why we can still hope for more price increase compared to its current price.

Burks

Activity: 337

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:00:29 PM

$500k on 3 years time? Not possible even if we do compare on the current rally on bitcoins price as of now then it wont still really be sufficient enough to reach out that peak price since its really too much to consider.
Even talking on 20k usd would really be already hard for sure. Adoption is still on the move this is why we can still hope for more price increase compared to its current price.

Like you said the $ 500K in three years is looks like not possible i expect that it will reach about $ 20K at the end of 2020.But we can see that bitcoin is reaching new price high every day,so anything can happen in the next three years.So have hope on bitcoin then it will give you better future.So start investing today to make profits.
longminh123

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:14:30 PM

I think if you want to reach $ 500,000 then Bitcoin will need a bigger financial market and upcoming stock markets will list BTC and see Bitcoin as commodity and possibly future currency. Bitcoin can reach $ 1,000,000 = 1 BTC is absolutely possible

▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ E i d o o ▬ your blockchain asset experience ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ " Token Sale Raised 82,372.33 ETH " ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ TwitterFacebook  ▰ BountyDiscussion ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▬▬▬
Wicked17

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:34:56 PM

Its quite high for a prediction by 2020 but there is always possibility to become real with that trends ongoing now in the bitcoin price. If that is going to happen so many bitcoin enthusiast people will become millionaire at span of 3 years from now. Im a realistic person so my own prediction will only be a maximum 50k $ per btc by year 2020.

Yabuy92

Bounty Hunter

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:43:02 PM

this year BTC bitcoin has gone up in the price of 6700 dollars and will continue to rise, but the problem supply for BTC bitcoin is limited so better we can only monitor what will happen once supply bitcoin runs out

Webetcoins

Activity: 476

VIABET.IO PRE-ICO | NOV 14

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:13:18 PM

I seriously doubt this pronouncement of McAfee. It was not just made with a slight exaggeration; it was made with pure jest and hubris. I think it will not happen. There may be a consistent growth in value for bitcoin but not with a speed that will easily reach the $500,000 prediction of McAfee. It may happen in the far future though. For 2020, $50,000 per Bitcoin is enough for me. That is a realistic goal.
It is true that he bitcoin is increasing and he price of the bitcoin will go more and more high because it is predicted by the people who are having the value and he information in the bitcoin, I use the bitcoin and I kn0ow when one of my friend asked to buy the bitcoin and I was not able to buy at the price of the $600 but if I look at the price of the bitcoin in the present time I really feel bad.