Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's going on there?  (Read 360 times)
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 01:57:21 PM

Hello!

I'm really confused, whats going on with BTC price?
It's supposed to go down as people already got their free BTG after the fork but instead it rised to 5.8k?
I believe its related to whales but there's something here I couldnt understand.
why you should argue that when the bitcoin value of its value decreases why the time its value so fast rise why you just silent, for me to we can assess our price analysis from year to year instead of day to day try you compare the price from 2015 with its value in 2017 to increase what the decrease if my view of the rise and fall of the exchange rate of bitcoin
rikybrosh

Activity: 478
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:01:38 PM

Hello!

It's supposed to go down as people already got their free BTG after the fork but instead it rised to 5.8k?
I believe its related to whales but there's something here I couldnt understand.
The answer is so simple, there are a lot of people who want to buy bitcoin in low price.  This is the right time for people to bhy bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will keep rising, no one can stop it. Except god  Smiley. So buy bitcoin before it's price getting higher and higher.

Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:07:36 PM

Guess it's because informed investors are expecting a big upward movement?

By the way:    Bitcoin is resilient...  it's becoming alittle resistant to frequent dips and behaves in a strange way sometimes.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

You can't really predict bitcoin price, so the up and down in the price is really understandable.
There're many reasons why the price go down, but there will also other reasons why bitcoin price needs to increase.
Just enjoy things and keep watching for important things so you won't miss a thing.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:12:17 PM

It seems to me that whales bought all the coins at the time when it was first price drop to fork. Now they didn't have to lower the price so we see a quick return to the real figure. Now we are going to see constant fluctuations, but they will be in the range of 5500-6000 dollars. The higher bitcoin price the more will be the oscillations. Soon we will see jump cost of one thousand dollars.
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:27:08 PM

It seems to me that whales bought all the coins at the time when it was first price drop to fork. Now they didn't have to lower the price so we see a quick return to the real figure. Now we are going to see constant fluctuations, but they will be in the range of 5500-6000 dollars. The higher bitcoin price the more will be the oscillations. Soon we will see jump cost of one thousand dollars.
All the users not proper knowledge about Bitcoin. This questions also same. Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency It will change the value day by day. I think after hard fork it should stable. But some little change is happened in continuously. Large number of users are invest in Bitcoin. These users also asking these questions. Because we must analyse the updates of Bitcoin.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:47:50 PM

Now his price on coinbase is 5 760,00 $ anyway i don't think now the price of bitcoin is be low than 1000 $ in the future his price will be more and more higher 
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:00:37 PM

Hello!

In this past bitcoin fork, there was a very high drip in the price of bitcoin as to compare with that of August 1st. The price of bitcoin is coming slow and gentle, which means before there will be a huge dip again,that won't come soon.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: