Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:01:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ XAS ]——Asch project  (Read 1670 times)
yillusion (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

the price is more than $1 now, its still undervalued compare with other altcoins, i can expect the price will hit $2 this year

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:12:47 AM

the price is more than $1 now, its still undervalued compare with other altcoins, i can expect the price will hit $2 this year
i think it will hit $2 tomorrow according to the performance today, and i expect the price will be $10 in the next month

ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:55:52 PM

i think it will hit $2 tomorrow according to the performance today, and i expect the price will be $10 in the next month
yes, Asch is a promising project, the two DAPP CCTime and Kwisdom are now launching, i think they will spread Asch across the world

nevergone

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

the price must have a big rise in the following days as the round 2 airdrop of CCTime will be launched, people who participate in the round 1 get huge rewards and there will be lots of people buying xas to get more free XCT tokens
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:34:27 PM

Interesting project. I never heard that before.
When I saw the name, the mind came pokemon Tongue I plan to do a detailed research on this project.

stallkerx

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:28:51 AM

I think this one  is a solid coin. The pump in VEN, QTUM and NEO tells us that it's still profitable to invest in chinese coins.
nevergone

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:04:25 PM

what do you guys expect the price will be in the following month?
i heard XAS has a plan which give people some xct tokens if they lock their wallet, that means the coins in circulation will reduce a lot, this may cause the price rising a lot
krazy89

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:18:04 AM

ASCH weekly report

https://medium.com/aschplatform/weekly-report-518b7735d605

This project seems very promising to me , why nobody in here talk about this .................?

Asch chain founder Shan Qingfeng won “China Blockchain Industry Selection 2017” outstanding individual award  Shocked

However, Not only just the founder who got some recognition, but also Asch itself won the best popularity award in the “China Blockchain Technology Innovation and Application Contest” while also finishing third in that contest

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-won-the-third-prize-and-the-best-popularity-award-in-the-china-blockchain-technology-7a2d23d2dc86

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:35 AM

i think asch need a professional promotion team to do the market work, they need to do the market value management as the most other projects did, only the price have a big rise, can people pay their attention to this coin

waarishi

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:49:43 PM

I agree. a lot of potential but i needs more exchanges as well
illecebra

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:29 PM

at your date, it price is $0.7 USD but today price is $1,48 USD
the highest price it can achieved is $1,87USD
it good but still not great enough if it compare to another ICO
ASCH weekly report

https://medium.com/aschplatform/weekly-report-518b7735d605

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*tJULrTpx9RDYaSEwAoV35A.jpeg

This project seems very promising to me , why nobody in here talk about this .................?

Asch chain founder Shan Qingfeng won “China Blockchain Industry Selection 2017” outstanding individual award  Shocked
https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*iI1bxdwsCrR5QML1AtQW9w.png

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*8QuKS_BErAZzxIWBYKHjZQ.png

However, Not only just the founder who got some recognition, but also Asch itself won the best popularity award in the “China Blockchain Technology Innovation and Application Contest” while also finishing third in that contest

https://medium.com/aschplatform/asch-won-the-third-prize-and-the-best-popularity-award-in-the-china-blockchain-technology-7a2d23d2dc86

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*ooJ4fOfwGschaZkHbbqRsg.jpeg
wow.ow I will look more attention into this
nevergone

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

Asch has a great plan which can be surely realized in this year, i believe in the team's technology and they are truly working hard to promoting Asch than ever, i will lock my wallet for one year to see how much it can reach

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:40:27 AM

Asch has a great plan which can be surely realized in this year, i believe in the team's technology and they are truly working hard to promoting Asch than ever, i will lock my wallet for one year to see how much it can reach
yep, its price is growing these days while many coins are droping, its a signal that when the market trend turn down, XAS will rocket to the moon

yillusion (OP)

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:47:41 PM

yep, its price is growing these days while many coins are droping, its a signal that when the market trend turn down, XAS will rocket to the moon
there are already 8 DAPPs based on Asch Chain, and the number will be more than 100 this year, which means Asch will have a strong eco-system as same as NEO and Qtum, and i believe XAS will rocket in next month
btcbringer

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:30:58 AM

the round 2 airdrop of XCT has been distributed now, i am glad to see i got the free coins, and i think there will be more airdrop that based on Asch platform
Annihilus

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:39:27 PM

XAS may get out of an independent market these days while the whole market falls
yillusion (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

the Spring Festival is over now, i expect the time can deliver what they say on the last year which include listing on large exchanges, an important competion and hundreds of DAPPs based on Asch chain
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:23:09 AM

the price is much stable these days and the trading volume is also small, many coins suffer the same situation, i heard that xas will be listed on large exchanges, i can expect the price to the moon by then

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: