Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:07:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question regarding rejected shares and current mining rate for ethereum  (Read 83 times)
escksu (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:56:42 AM

Hi guys, i just want to ask if its ok to have some rejected shares for claymore miner or should it be 0? Currently have ~3400 shares accepted and 3 rejected. Is that a cause for concern? I previously mined around 14000 and has 4 shares rejected. I restarted the computer due to updates.

Another thing is that my average rates reported on ethminer website is alot lower than actual mining rates. The green line shows 319.7mh/s but average (orange line) is just 294.8mh/s. The effect rate (blue line) just wildly between 255mh to 330mh. Its very inconsistent. Is it because one or two of the cards are not working properly?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:10:22 AM

Hi guys, i just want to ask if its ok to have some rejected shares for claymore miner or should it be 0? Currently have ~3400 shares accepted and 3 rejected. Is that a cause for concern? I previously mined around 14000 and has 4 shares rejected. I restarted the computer due to updates.

Another thing is that my average rates reported on ethminer website is alot lower than actual mining rates. The green line shows 319.7mh/s but average (orange line) is just 294.8mh/s. The effect rate (blue line) just wildly between 255mh to 330mh. Its very inconsistent. Is it because one or two of the cards are not working properly?

Rejects do not mean a problem with the card. On the problems say HW but Claymore does not show them. HW from memory shows HWInfo. Rejects indicate that the pool has rejected your share. The reason may be that this value has already been calculated. Often this happens when you change your pool to a devfee-pool. An incorrect hash on the pool is also common. The main thing is that the number of shares taken is correct.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:18:50 AM

0 is ideal, minimal is good, 4 rejected out of 14000 accepted is about 0.28% a very minimal and shouldn't be wary about.

Hashrates usually flactuating computations from reported to actual is the result of the average. Hashrates is dependent in difficulty, and it varies from time to time
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: