Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Postins per day and reposting time.  (Read 244 times)
crypto_Butterfly (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:57:16 PM

I do not want to get banned so just asking this question.

• In a day how many posts (valid) I can post in a day, is there any limit to posting per day?
  • Please tell me after posting a post what is the minimum time I need to wait before posting again.

I am asking for posting valid posts, not about posting spam or under valued posts.
I tried to search but i could not find it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 08:50:00 PM

There is no limit to the number of posts you can create in a day, albeit you probably won't pump out quality posts constantly and consistently.

In terms of the strict minimum time you have to wait before posting/PMing, that is simply calculated with the following:

Code:
waittime = 360;
if(activity >= 15)
        waittime = (int)(90 - activity);
if(activity >= 60)
        waittime=(int)(34.7586 - (0.0793103 * activity));
if(activity >= 100)
        waittime = max((int)(14-(activity/50)), 4);

If you instead mean in terms of not spamming, there again is no minimum time. However, it is logical to assume that quality drops if the time between each post is less than 5 minutes (though there are exceptions).
So long as what you post isn't spam (or any other rule-breaking conduct), you can post as frequently as you'd like.

crypto_Butterfly (OP)

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:52:53 PM

There is no limit to the number of posts you can create in a day, albeit you probably won't pump out quality posts constantly and consistently.

In terms of the strict minimum time you have to wait before posting/PMing, that is simply calculated with the following:

Code:
waittime = 360;
if(activity >= 15)
if(activity >= 60)
if(activity >= 100)

If you instead mean in terms of not spamming, there again is no minimum time. However, it is logical to assume that quality drops if the time between each post is less than 5 minutes (though there are exceptions).
So long as what you post isn't spam (or any other rule-breaking conduct), you can post as frequently as you'd like.

Alrighty bro, thanks for the detailed reply. it really helped me.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:33:27 PM

Code:
waittime = 360;
if(activity >= 15)
if(activity >= 60)
if(activity >= 100)

This information is the first time I have seen here, of that, if my account is old if I post with quality, I recover the activities?

Sample account for 3 months = 84 activities, correct?

If I do not post on this account for 3 months, can I recover?

or do I have to wait the next 14 days?

Only this information is missing to connect the dots!
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:55:48 PM

Code:
waittime = 360;
if(activity >= 15)
if(activity >= 60)
if(activity >= 100)

This information is the first time I have seen here, of that, if my account is old if I post with quality, I recover the activities?

Yes. It is called "potential activities." It updates in hourly basis.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 09:35:09 PM

You gain potential activity by having at least one post in an activity period. These periods are in (roughly) durations of one fortnight each. If you miss posting in an activity period, you do not gain the potential activity. Thus, there will not be an increase in activity.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: