Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 All ADOBE ▚ CREATIVE ▞ CLOUD APPS ❤️ With Your Own Account ▶ 8$ per Month ✅  (Read 69373 times)
akszyn

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

I still have two months of paid service, but I can't use any of the CC apps, i already sent a PM yesterday.  Any chance of getting a replacement? or is this going to be the 3rd time I'm getting screwed buying on this forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naster (OP)

Activity: 698
Merit: 274

Crypto Currency Exchange, IPTV, AWS

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:38:07 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 03:56:38 PM by Naster

I still have two months of paid service, but I can't use any of the CC apps, i already sent a PM yesterday.  Any chance of getting a replacement? or is this going to be the 3rd time I'm getting screwed buying on this forum?

Sorry for the late answer. I m not online everyday here, have too much work these days.
For fastest support, please contact me always on Telegram @MasterNaster

I replied to your message. I will send you a new invite. However I need to know when you purchased and under which email.

Reply to my PM asap or on Telegram.

Thanks

Naster

EDIT: I found your previous license. I will resend invite shortly (within max 1hr). If you don't get an email, just try to login after 1hr with your new Email. Thanks

EDIT 2: Just tried - Your email is not valid - please check your PM and send new Email ASAP.

akszyn

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:01:16 PM

Naster sent me a new invite and I'm up and running again. I did lose a week of no service. I hope that my account warranty will last until at least October 15, 2018
preeth

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:31:09 AM

hi i haven't received my invite yet after paying 25$ pls reply soon !!
Naster (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

hi i haven't received my invite yet after paying 25$ pls reply soon !!

Hi
Yes I received your Payment, thank you (although you didn't follow my payment instructions!!! - but its ok!)
However how to send the invite when you haven't given me the Email where to send the invite?Huh (again you didn't follow my instructions!!)

P.S: This forum has also a message function.

preeth

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:58:16 AM

hi my licence is expired in 8 days ?? it says to contact administrator pls check and renew
Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:30:26 PM

hi my licence is expired in 8 days ?? it says to contact administrator pls check and renew

Hi, sorry to hear that and really the first time.
However You have Warranty. So if you any issues, then contact me.

Again: this forum has a message function. Make use of it!

BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 08:04:47 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 08:29:07 PM by BTCforJoe

Review coming shortly.

I have just reached out to Naster on Telegram and paid (via PayPal) for a 3-month subscription. He will provide me with an account within a few hours, and at that time, I will amend this post with my vouch, if the subscription works as advertised for all products within the creative cloud suites.

Naster was very communicative and informative, and answered all the questions I had in a professional manner. Stay tuned for a vouch!

Just received my invitation within a matter of minutes, not hours! First of all, the invitation message and signup pages were in German, which wasn't a big deal... Just fill in the [obvious] fields and hit the blue buttons, and once accepted and registered, your Adobe control panel displays in your the language of your preference (according to your own Adobe account).

I used a freshly-created email account to register with Adobe, and after accepting @Naster's invitation, my account displayed a team subscription!

I just opened every app (that I have installed on my computer) in the creative suite, and all opened without any issues.

There's nothing else to say about the account except that it works as it's supposed to! I am currently updating all of the apps through the Adobe Creative Cloud app without any issues.

My general experience with these accounts in the past is that they last a month or so before they're disabled. I purchased a 3-month subscription from OP, so I will update here regularly with the status of this account. Cheers, and I'll report back later!

Naster (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:25:13 AM

Review coming shortly.

I have just reached out to Naster on Telegram and paid (via PayPal) for a 3-month subscription. He will provide me with an account within a few hours, and at that time, I will amend this post with my vouch, if the subscription works as advertised for all products within the creative cloud suites.

Naster was very communicative and informative, and answered all the questions I had in a professional manner. Stay tuned for a vouch!

Just received my invitation within a matter of minutes, not hours! First of all, the invitation message and signup pages were in German, which wasn't a big deal... Just fill in the [obvious] fields and hit the blue buttons, and once accepted and registered, your Adobe control panel displays in your the language of your preference (according to your own Adobe account).

I used a freshly-created email account to register with Adobe, and after accepting @Naster's invitation, my account displayed a team subscription!

I just opened every app (that I have installed on my computer) in the creative suite, and all opened without any issues.

There's nothing else to say about the account except that it works as it's supposed to! I am currently updating all of the apps through the Adobe Creative Cloud app without any issues.

My general experience with these accounts in the past is that they last a month or so before they're disabled. I purchased a 3-month subscription from OP, so I will update here regularly with the status of this account. Cheers, and I'll report back later!

Thank you for your review  Smiley

Naster (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 01:59:19 PM

ALL ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUDS Apps with Your OWN ACCOUNT!

Price: 10$ per Month OR 25$ per 3-Months
TWO PLANS AVAILABLE

You get access to the entire collection of 20+ creative desktop and mobile apps including Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and Adobe XD CC + Adobe Stock + 100GB Storage.

I accept BTC or PAYPAL

★★ Fastest Way to Send your Order ★★
From Now, You can contact me via Telegram if you have Orders.
This will be the fastest way to reach me since I'm not always online on the forum.

Telegram @MasterNaster

★★★★★ THE ONLY ONE VENDOR PROVIDING FULL SUPPORT AND REAL WARRANTY  ★★★★★

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: