Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:20:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1033 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3766619 times)
Ronzybloch

Activity: 219
Merit: 67

Life Can't be ctrl+ Z

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 06:13:07 AM

Bitcoin IMF has urged El Salvador to stop using Bitcoin as legal tender saying it creates financial instability risks. El Salvador is the first country to use Bitcoin as legal tender.
but I am so confused and worry to think about our beloved country pakistan ,  that how it can happen that pakistan will legalize and regulate the crypto currency,  because (hum to chalty he IMF k rehmo karam pr hain )  sorry to say but it's a bitter reality ,  halat to ap k samne hain  k mini budget bhe to in ki badauolt pass hua ,  6 billion Dolar ki karz  ki surat main ?  now fact is that and most confusing thing is this can we say or thought pakistan can legalize the crpto currency ?
if pakistan will then how ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto0027

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 06:13:52 AM

M-coin is one of the most ongoing projects in the market at present. Customers are participating in this project with much more interest. Hopefully, those of us who are working on this project will benefit a lot from here.
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 06:17:03 AM

We are literally living in the world of jokers..

So apparently Elon tweeted this...

and McDonalds replied

To me these clowns are making joke of us... people will put their money on sh*tcoins and they will retract at their will.
They are just playing with our minds.
They have planned big.
Don't know what but they have decided to do big.
Because big mind always has a big think and alsona big plan.
Let see.  Huh
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2022, 07:31:15 AM

Brothers, agr ap Solana k network pe Phantom wallet use kerty han or apne twitter account bi follow kerty han toh apko 100 PIP tokens free milay gay, Enjoy Free money.
Click below link for more information:

https://twitter.com/getpipcom/status/1485934504053469186

Yeh tu sirf un logon kay liey hoga free airdrop jo already use kr rahay hay phantom wallet. New users agar abi use kerna start kr dein tu aun ko bhi milay ga yeh airdrop  Huh

Bitcoin IMF has urged El Salvador to stop using Bitcoin as legal tender saying it creates financial instability risks. El Salvador is the first country to use Bitcoin as legal tender.
but I am so confused and worry to think about our beloved country pakistan ,  that how it can happen that pakistan will legalize and regulate the crypto currency,  because (hum to chalty he IMF k rehmo karam pr hain )  sorry to say but it's a bitter reality ,  halat to ap k samne hain  k mini budget bhe to in ki badauolt pass hua ,  6 billion Dolar ki karz  ki surat main ?  now fact is that and most confusing thing is this can we say or thought pakistan can legalize the crpto currency ?

App ko kis nay kaha k Pakistan legal keray ga crypto currency aur bitcoins ?  Pakistan will make it illegal and they will BAN crypto completely in Pakistan. So be prepared.  Cool

Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 701

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 10:19:32 AM
Merited by UmerIdrees (1), shahzadafzal (1)

Brothers, agr ap Solana k network pe Phantom wallet use kerty han or apne twitter account bi follow kerty han toh apko 100 PIP tokens free milay gay, Enjoy Free money.

Yeh tu sirf un logon kay liey hoga free airdrop jo already use kr rahay hay phantom wallet. New users agar abi use kerna start kr dein tu aun ko bhi milay ga yeh airdrop  Huh

App ko kis nay kaha k Pakistan legal keray ga crypto currency aur bitcoins ?  Pakistan will make it illegal and they will BAN crypto completely in Pakistan. So be prepared.  Cool

Umer Bhai, Solana ka Phantom or Luna ka Terra station wallets zarur download ker lein or kabi kabar en mein trade bi kerty rehen or en k twitter accounts ko bi follow ker lein  Insha Allah airdrops milty rehen gay. Mujhy dono mein achay airdrops milay han. Meri achy airdrop ki defination ha above $100.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 26, 2022, 05:25:22 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

and McDonalds replied

To me these clowns are making joke of us... people will put their money on sh*tcoins and they will retract at their will.
After your this post I searched about that coin which McDonalds suggested as I heard its name for the first time but I found that this coin was not in existence and it was created after that discussion and people rushed to put their money in that coin. You can see in this link: https://nairametrics.com/2022/01/26/fake-grimacecoin-jumps-285000-after-mcdonalds-and-elon-musk-joke/

I am also curious that why he suggested that coin! What was his intention with giving that name?

It really feels like they are playing with this community.
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2875

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 04:58:50 AM

After your this post I searched about that coin which McDonalds suggested as I heard its name for the first time but I found that this coin was not in existence and it was created after that discussion and people rushed to put their money in that coin. You can see in this link: https://nairametrics.com/2022/01/26/fake-grimacecoin-jumps-285000-after-mcdonalds-and-elon-musk-joke/

I am also curious that why he suggested that coin! What was his intention with giving that name?

Yes that's exactly what happened and not only one coin with couple of hours dozens of grimacecoin pooped up and it did not stop there domain name was registered and twitter accounts were setup too. And people started putting money too

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JAKIYA

Activity: 476
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 05:45:52 AM

Crypto money laundering rises 30%, report finds

Criminals laundered $8.6bn (£6.4bn) of cryptocurrency in 2021, up by 30% from the previous year, a report by blockchain data company Chainalysis says.

It says police could strike a "huge blow" by targeting key services used to launder cryptocurrency by criminals.

The company previously estimated criminals received a record $14bn in cryptocurrencies in 2021.

The UK's National Crime Agency (NCA) told the BBC law forces are responding.

Sourch: https://www.bbc.com/news/technology-60072195.amp

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 08:04:42 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2022, 11:26:20 AM by Sayeds56

Yes that's exactly what happened and not only one coin with couple of hours dozens of grimacecoin pooped up and it did not stop there domain name was registered and twitter accounts were setup too. And people started putting money too

Brothers, I think both of them are very speculative coins with no strong use case. Taking entry into them during the hype means you put your money at high risk which can probably give huge reward as well but in such speculative situation only few are winners and majority of investors is loser so better put minimum amount in such coins which you can afford to lose. The supply of GLIM as reported on https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xc6759a4fc56b3ce9734035a56b36e8637c45b77e    is only 1 Million and price is 1.46$ which looks high but you never know how whales will play with such coins.  DYOR

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xc6759a4fc56b3ce9734035a56b36e8637c45b77e

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 11:38:09 AM

Assalamwaliakum dosto me es waqt buhot hi imported cheez dehk raha ho weekly chart ke upr yeh trend line 20 April 2020 se weekly chart par chal raha ta jo pichle week break howa or es es week ke candel wapis se yeh trend line ke andar jane ki khoshish kar raha hai lekin shayed mumukin ho agar bitcoin Sunday ki candel 41k upr close kareh tu hum shayad es market me fir ek achi move dehk sakte agar nahi hota tu next hum dehkengeh kya yeh trend cange hoga niceh ki taraf me tu kehta wait for Monday tak takeh hum market ko achi tarah dehk sakeh.

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2022, 05:53:03 PM

Umer Bhai, Solana ka Phantom or Luna ka Terra station wallets zarur download ker lein or kabi kabar en mein trade bi kerty rehen or en k twitter accounts ko bi follow ker lein  Insha Allah airdrops milty rehen gay. Mujhy dono mein achay airdrops milay han. Meri achy airdrop ki defination ha above $100.

Thank you Syed bhai. Maine duno wallet download kr leiy hein. Both of them are just chrome extensions. Also Phantom wallet is not available on Android or playstore aur wahan jo wallet hay who fake hein.

Official Sites:
https://station.terra.money/
https://phantom.app/

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 05:54:08 PM

and McDonalds replied

Brother Shahzadafzal , Grimace coin toh bht br gya ha eski price 3.5$ pe ponch gai ha. eski supply sirf 1 Million ha shayed yehi waja ha. Apko yeh project legit lugta ha?

https://pancakeswap.finance/swap

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 06:13:12 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2022, 06:41:44 PM by CryptoYar

~Maine duno wallet download kr leiy hein. Both of them are just chrome extensions.
Nahin.

Terra station ka android app bhi hai. But chrome extensions behter hai.

Kya ap iska contract address share Karen gaye? Main ne coingecko aur coinmarketcap par search kiya to is name se koi token nahin.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 06:40:20 PM

~Maine duno wallet download kr leiy hein. Both of them are just chrome extensions.
Nahin.

Terra station ka android app bhi hai. But apko chrome extensions behter hai.

Kya ap iska contract address share Karen gaye? Main ne coingecko aur coinmarketcap par search kiya to is name se koi token nahin.

Brother, terra station wallet ha Luna ki chain pe. neechy link de dia ha eski extension download ker lein. Phantom wallet download kerny ka link de dia ha. PIP coin k contract address ka bi link de dia ha.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/terra-station-wallet/aiifbnbfobpmeekipheeijimdpnlpgpp

https://phantom.app/download

https://solscan.io/address/3gKm9B9sdjsN91S6dNUiXkqmzvWUpftNDynAE7vvQmCe

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoYar

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 06:59:19 PM

Brother, terra station wallet ha Luna ki chain pe. neechy link de dia ha eski extension download ker lein. Phantom wallet download kerny ka link de dia ha. PIP coin k contract address ka bi link de dia ha.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/terra-station-wallet/aiifbnbfobpmeekipheeijimdpnlpgpp

Nai bhai Grimace coin ka contract address manga ap se. Wo pancake pe hai na?

Baki Phantom mere pas pehle se hi hai but firefox pe. Bas isko import karna parega, wo main karloonga. Thank you
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 27, 2022, 06:59:40 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2022, 06:25:42 PM by FLoving

Yes after my search I found that around 10 coins created within 24 hours of that tweet and people started to put millions of coins. One of the coin reached from a fraction of penny to $2 which amazed me.

I saw their fake twitter accounts started to post on the twitter of McDonalds and there was not any moderator or admin who stopped them. McDonald said that they do not have any connection with that coin. I say at least they have to explain the reason behind their such joke.

Brothers, I think both of them are very speculative coins with no strong use case. Taking entry into them during the hype means you put your money at high risk which can probably give huge reward as well but in such speculative situation only few are winners and majority of investors is loser so better put minimum amount in such coins which you can afford to lose. The supply of GLIM as reported on https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xc6759a4fc56b3ce9734035a56b36e8637c45b77e    is only 1 Million and price is 1.46$ which looks high but you never know how whales will play with such coins.  DYOR

https://poocoin.app/tokens/0xc6759a4fc56b3ce9734035a56b36e8637c45b77e

And right now the price is circulating around $4, I also know that it is the game of some whales or maybe scammers and better option for us is that to not greed for it and remain away from that coin.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 01:18:28 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2022, 01:52:55 AM by Sayeds56

Baki Phantom mere pas pehle se hi hai but firefox pe. Bas isko import karna parega, wo main karloonga. Thank you

0xC6759a4Fc56B3ce9734035a56B36e8637c45b77E

Bhai, Grimace ka contract address oper de dia ha mgr es mein zayadeh investment mut kerna ku k yeh meme coin ha or eski price bht br gai ha dump bi ho sakti ha.DYOR

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 04:50:57 AM

Syed bhai mujhee bata rahay hein terra wallet aur phantom wallet ka.  Smiley 

Grimace coin mein investment safe ni hogi, its just a token jis ka name McDonald's nay tweet kia. App tu sab brands ko yeh example mil gayee k phelay kisi shitcoin mein investment kr lo...phir apna aik tweet kero...price increase hogi..sell kero aur bahir ajjjooo.  Shocked

CryptoYar

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 07:42:56 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2022, 07:54:48 AM by CryptoYar

0xC6759a4Fc56B3ce9734035a56B36e8637c45b77E

Bhai, Grimace ka contract address oper de dia ha mgr es mein zayadeh investment mut kerna ku k yeh meme coin ha or eski price bht br gai ha dump bi ho sakti ha.DYOR
bhai investment to door ki bat iski to website bhi nahin hai.

socha tha contract adress ko poocoin par search karne se website wagera mil jayegi lekin nahin aisi koi info nahin hai...

~
Grimace coin mein investment safe ni hogi, its just a token jis ka name McDonald's nay tweet kia. App tu sab brands ko yeh example mil gayee k phelay kisi shitcoin mein investment kr lo...phir apna aik tweet kero...price increase hogi..sell kero aur bahir ajjjooo.  Shocked

asal mein main bhi ye dekhna chah raha tha kay ye kya hai token aur kya is name se token koi tha bhi ya nahin... bu, but ye contract adress jo syed bhai bataya wo token 2 days 7 hrs pehle mint kiya. yani tweet se pehle ye token tha...

maazy hain inke wesy matlab kuch bhi baich do awam ko  Grin
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2022, 08:03:59 AM

And we are living in the country of Ignorants.

Yeh aik article hy related to PTA and FIA’s Attempt to Block Cryptocurrency Websites Takes Another Turn jis ko perthnay kay baad app ko pata chala ga k kitna knowledge hay FIA ko crypto ka.

According to PTA sources, the federal watchdog’s Cyber Crime Wing has identified a list of 1600 websites and requested PTA to block them, but the problem is that most of the websites or links are already not working. Some websites are doing other businesses, and have side links to cryptocurrency

Kitni sites block kero gay, har site p crypto milay gi  Cheesy
Mutlab they are going to ban 1600 crypto sites. Jis site p crypto ka word bhi lehkha hoga aus ko bhi ban kr denege janab sahib.

According to FIA Cyber Crime sources, FIA has compiled lists of cryptocurrency dealers and operators, and soon a crackdown will be started in this regard

Ho jaoo ready, P2P dealers ko pakrnay ka time aggia hay.

FIA sources claim that there is no progress in investigations as an understanding of technology is also an issue.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy  Koi FIA ko bitcoin aur blockchain seeekha tu day phelay. Aun ki sumjhee mein ni aa raha k yeh BALA kia hay  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 [373] 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 ... 1033 »
  Print  

Jump to: