Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 1014 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3546663 times)
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1246
Merit: 687

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 04:52:17 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2021, 10:55:32 AM by Sayeds56
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), 5thFear (1)

Can you tell that net meter kernay k liey Wapda c approval leni perthi hay ? YES

App ka last six months mein wapda c kitna bill ata raha ais puray arsay mein ?  MERA BILL 40% KUM HO GAYA HA

App nay solar inverter kon sa lagya hay ? Inverex ka ya kon si company ka ?     HUAWEI

Mein Karachi mein rehta houn yehan Karachi electric net meter supply bi kerti ha or khud hee install bi kerti ha. Apko Wapda k ilawa NEPRA se bi Lisence lena perta ha soalr system k liye.

What is cost to benefit ratio Huh I mean a friend of mine told me that he invested 10lac PKR in Solar panel and he is now getting almost free electricity. His family is a small one, matlab chota gharana. He also told me that the panels life is 20 years matlab he don't have to change the panels but the battery and some other smaller stuff would be repaired/changed after 4,5 years. And that would cost around 2 lac. Now calculating that,

2 lacs every 4 years for 20 years = 10 lacs for maintenance cost in 20 years
10 lac initial cost for 20 years

= 10 + 10 = 20 lacs for 20 years

Matlab 1 lac per year,. where as the electricity bill for each month is around 5/6 thousands for the same chota gharan..
6k per month for 12 months = 72 thousands per year
and 72 x 20 = approx 15 lac

at that time, i calculated all this and made my decision against solar panels for myself and i still think that solar is more costly than our current price.

Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks.

Brothers,  I think there is a misunderstanding here about solar system. I have talked about Solar system with Net metering that connects your system directly with Grid of Wapda and  doesn't require any Batteries and its Maintenance cost is zero. The only thing you are required  to do for maintenance , is cleaning of panels once in a week to remove dust accumulated on panels. The annual savings from 5KW solar system is around 2 lakhs when we calculate cost per unit around Rs.24, it means total cost of the project will be paid back in around 4 years while the life of solar panels is 25 years minimum. Small family/big family or Rich/poor has nothing to do with Feasibility because if system produces electricity more than your requirement, it is exported to Wapda grid  and you will get payment from Wapda.

The whole world is adopting this technology to reduce their Energy bill and cut down usage of Fossil fuel which pollutes environment. It is good investment today  which will continue giving you benefits for next 25 Years.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2198
Merit: 832

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2021, 12:07:04 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

What is cost to benefit ratio Huh I mean a friend of mine told me that he invested 10lac PKR in Solar panel and he is now getting almost free electricity. His family is a small one, matlab chota gharana. He also told me that the panels life is 20 years matlab he don't have to change the panels but the battery and some other smaller stuff would be repaired/changed after 4,5 years. And that would cost around 2 lac. Now calculating that,

2 lacs every 4 years for 20 years = 10 lacs for maintenance cost in 20 years
10 lac initial cost for 20 years

= 10 + 10 = 20 lacs for 20 years

Matlab 1 lac per year,. where as the electricity bill for each month is around 5/6 thousands for the same chota gharan..
6k per month for 12 months = 72 thousands per year
and 72 x 20 = approx 15 lac

at that time, i calculated all this and made my decision against solar panels for myself and i still think that solar is more costly than our current price.

Correct me if i am wrong. Thanks.

Mein yeh tu ni ketha k Solar panel c kab kitna faida hoga but Yeh calculation mujhee theik ni lag rahi

As per your estimate, If the bill is 5/6 thousand per month, it will cost 15 lakh in 20 years. Baat yeh hay k agar app AC use kero tu bhi 5-6 thousand bill ni ata bikalay kafi zada ata hay aur 20 years tak app ki choti familiy bhi bardi ho jeiy gi tu cost increase hoti jeiy gi.  Wink Aur phir cost to electricity bhi increase hotij eiy gi from government, every year and it will cost you more .

Agar app ki sari calculation theik maan bhi li jeiy, tu 20 years mein price difference sirf 5 lac ka ata hay as you said k "20 lacs for 20 years "

Baat yeh hay k abi app electricity wapda ki use kertay ho tu app fazool mein bulbs, lights, TV , fans on ni rakthay magar jab app kay pass Solar energy hogi tu app anay waaah  (Cheesy) bajli use kero gay without any tension of paying bill.

Tanveer2011

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 04, 2021, 04:23:33 PM

Forgive me, everyone! I know this may not be the place to spread Islam! Many can talk a lot or band me too! Anyway, it doesn't matter to me! Who does not want to hear the words of Allah, Who sent us, who gave me such a beautiful blessing, who gave me a heart? That God believes in speaking, the heart grows automatically, God has sent us to this world for a while, we have to leave this beautiful world: (Everyone will go to die one day, everyone in this world will have to go one day, I don't know when my death is written! Brother and Sisters, shall we not give a little time for that great God? God did not ask us for any money, He only asked us so much to worship Him, what can I do in my workspace? Understand that every verse in the Qur'an is the word of God Himself, if God did not create such a bitcoin talk we could work on this website? God willing Let all his servants worship him, let him be on the path of truth, let him earn halal ruzi, because Allah wants all his servants to go to paradise, because Allah sits better with us than our parents, so we are in the gap of work, 5 times prayer, tahajjud prayer, Reading the Qur'an Referring others to read is something all our brothers and sisters do only for Allah, Allah wants from today, He is the Most Merciful, the Most Forgiving, which you don't know, the torment of the grave is very difficult brother, our world is not eternal Well, let's not apologize to those we have treated badly, God will forgive, insha'Allah, let's settle the debts of those who are in debt, pray for those who are in trouble and we will help them, see the poor miskin I will give them food at once, because God tests the servant in every matter, whether it is peace or hardship, honest treatment of the dead mother, and those whose dead mother is dead, brothers and sisters, relatives, friends, friends, visit the grave, they are very helpless! Because the grave flute deserves so much from us, all arrogance, violence, bad mentality change, we all work together for Islam, fill our mizan with good deeds, because after death nothing will go to your grave except your deeds, let us know ourselves, Those who know will try to act, forgive if wrong, do not insult!

First of all, nothing is off-topic in this thread. You can talk about Islam here and there is no better thing than to spread the Islam. It reminds us that this life is temporary and the real and forever life is hereafter and we need to do good deeds here to make that life better.

May Allah help us, guide us and keep us on the right way.

Amin Ya Rabbul Alamin
cryptocard15

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 06:04:11 AM

A.o.A sab dosto ko m SHIBA INU ka bara m bat kro ga. Keya SHIBA INU ko buy krna chya is time $0.00004855 -14.82% dupm hai SHIB m. ap keya khta ho is ka bara kew ka top 10 Cryptocurrencies m SHIBA INU ata hai. keya koch investment krni chya is m kew agr m is ko buy kro ga to m 2025 tk hold kro ga.
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2021, 06:15:33 AM

I have just learnt about this project Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin and it look like its a hidden gem. Anyone know about this and is it worth an investment in this project. Currently there is no hype about this project but its the only one which brings defi to bitcoin.

A.o.A sab dosto ko m SHIBA INU ka bara m bat kro ga. Keya SHIBA INU ko buy krna chya is time $0.00004855 -14.82% dupm hai SHIB m. ap keya khta ho is ka bara kew ka top 10 Cryptocurrencies m SHIBA INU ata hai. keya koch investment krni chya is m kew agr m is ko buy kro ga to m 2025 tk hold kro ga.

You can buy some amount but do not invest all your portfolio in it. Invest only 2% of your total portfolio in Shiba Inu.

Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
November 05, 2021, 10:40:15 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2021, 10:56:13 AM by Sayeds56

I have just learnt about this project Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin and it look like its a hidden gem. Anyone know about this and is it worth an investment in this project. Currently there is no hype about this project but its the only one which brings defi to bitcoin.

You can buy some amount but do not invest all your portfolio in it. Invest only 2% of your total portfolio in Shiba Inu.

The Buying levels of Shiba Inu are as follows:

S1: 0.00003650

S2: 0.00000757

S3: 0.00000622

Always remember, this type of coins are highly risky, Buy what you can afford to lose. Invest small amount as Brother @umeridress suggested.  Buy in support or accumulation zone and never make buying when price is falling.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
techearn17

Activity: 518
Merit: 81

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 08:30:23 AM

The Buying levels of Shiba Inu are as follows:

S1: 0.00003650

S2: 0.00000757

S3: 0.00000622

Always remember, this type of coins are highly risky, Buy what you can afford to lose. Invest small amount as Brother @umeridress suggested.  Buy in support or accumulation zone and never make buying when price is falling.

G bhai apne bilkul sahi farmaya me kabi bhi high me buy karne ka mashwara nahi doungah ho sakta hai shiba yaha se upr jaye par jab tak yeh wapis apna ek achi low wapis se create nahi kareh ga me kesi ko pump dump me nahi chalang lagane ka mashwara nahi doungah hum ne market me buhot kuch hote howe dehka market humesha assa hi logo ko pasata hai es liye trading ke liye humesha sabar or sukoon se kaam Lena chayeh tu mene ajkal chalti train me chalang lagana band kar diya or es se mujeh buhot faida bi howa es liye buy waha se karo jaha ap ko yakken ho ke price yaha se buhot niceh nahi jasakta ummeed hai samaj ayah hoga me kya bata raha ho 😃
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 09:19:42 AM

Brother, Ek bht bri good news ha k Pfizer pharma ne Covid-19 ka ilaj tablet k zariye se deyaft ker lia ha.Yeh ek tablet ki shakel mein ha or covid-19 ki alamat khony ki ssoart mein apko yeh tablet khani ho gi or abi tak jo clinical trials hoi han unka result 90% tak kamyab ha.UK ki government ne toh es tablet k istemal ko apni awam k liye allow ker dia ha. Insha Allah kuch waqt k baad pakistan mein bi availaqble ho gi.

https://www.verywellhealth.com/pfizer-developing-covid-19-at-home-treatment-pill-5184029

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
techearn17

View Profile
November 06, 2021, 03:12:37 PM
Merited by Sayeds56 (1)

bohut logo ko dehka shiba Inu ke bare me baat karte howe tu mene soucah eska todah deka jaye tu muje jo samaj ayah me ap dostu se niceh chart share kar raha ap logo shayad entry or exit hone me asani ho.
Tanveer2011

Activity: 322
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2021, 05:36:22 AM

ایک دن مجھے اس اسمارٹ فون کے لیے ناقابل تصور پریشانی سے گزرنا پڑے گا۔
کیا مرد کا اپنی گرل فرینڈ کے ساتھ گھومنا اور کسی کو نماز کی نصیحت کرنا منافقت نہیں؟
نہیں، ان دونوں چیزوں میں کوئی تعلق نہیں!
رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا: اگر کوئی نیکی کی تلقین کرے۔
اور اگر کوئی دوسرا اس نیک عمل پر عمل کرتا ہے۔
پہلے والے کو ثواب میں سے حصہ ملے گا <3
یعنی اگر میں کوئی حدیث بیان کرتا ہوں اور اگر کوئی اس حدیث پر عمل کرتا ہے۔
لیکن اس شخص کو جو بھی ثواب ملے گا میں بھی اس ثواب میں شریک ہوں گا۔
لیکن حقیقت اس کے برعکس ہے!! اگر میں کسی حرام میں شریک ہوں، اور اگر لوگ اس حرام میں شریک ہوں،
لیکن میں ان کے گناہوں میں شریک ہوں گاSad پیارے بھائیو اور بہنو، آپ اسے کیسے سمجھتے ہیں!
یہ کوئی ہلکی سی بات نہیں ہے!!
اللہ سبحانہ و تعالیٰ ہمارے ہر دکھ کا حساب لے گا۔
آپ کو اللہ کو سمجھانا ہے کہ آپ فیس بک یا واٹس ایپ پر کیا شیئر کر رہے ہیں،،
شیئر کی گئی ہر پوسٹ کے ذمہ دار آپ ہوں گے، آپ کو ہر چیز کی وضاحت کرنی ہوگی!!
کسی چیز کو حرام دیکھنا الگ بات ہے لیکن اگر میں اس حرام کو سب کے ساتھ بانٹ دوں۔
لیکن جب بھی وہ شخص حرام چیز کو دیکھے گا تو میں اس گناہ کا مرتکب ہوتا رہوں گا، اس لیے ہمیں ان امور کو زیادہ اہمیت دینی ہوگی۔
ہمیں نیک کاموں کو فروغ دینے کی ضرورت ہے، ہمیں یہ کرنا چاہیے چاہے ہم نے گناہ ہی کیوں نہ کیے ہوں،
یہ منافقت نہیں ہے <3 علماء کے نزدیک،،
اگر آپ کسی خاص حرام میں ملوث ہیں،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،
اکثر ہم اسے منافقت سمجھتے ہیں!! بات یہ ہے کہ، ایک آدمی اپنی گرل فرینڈ کے ساتھ گھومتا ہے،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،
اسے اپنے گناہوں کے لیے خدا کے سامنے جوابدہ ہونا چاہیے!! لیکن جب اچھے کام کو فروغ دینے کی بات آتی ہے تو آپ کو اسے فروغ دینے کی ضرورت ہوتی ہے۔
نبی صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا:
وہ شخص جو اپنے بھائی کے گناہوں پر پردہ ڈالے (بغیر ظاہر کیے)، وہ شخص جو اپنی بہن کے گناہوں پر پردہ ڈالے، خدا کیا کرے گا؟ اللہ قیامت کے دن اس کے گناہوں پر پردہ ڈالے گا <3 (سبحان اللہ)
اللہ چاہتا ہے کہ ہمارے معاشرے کے لوگ ایک دوسرے کے گناہوں کو ظاہر نہ کریں۔ یہاں بہت سے لوگ غلط سمجھ سکتے ہیں!!! دوسروں کے گناہ چھپانے کا مطلب یہ نہیں ہوتا کہ دوسروں کے گناہ چھپانے کا مطلب یہ نہیں ہوتا
نیک کاموں کا حکم نہیں دیا جا سکتا اور برے کاموں سے منع نہیں کیا جا سکتا۔ اگر آپ کسی کو کوئی حرام کام کرتے ہوئے دیکھیں تو اسے بغیر پابندی کے خاموشی سے نکلنے کا نہیں کہا گیا۔
دوسروں کے حرامیوں کو دوست کہنا حرام ہے، دوسروں کے گناہوں پر ہنسنا حرام ہے، ہاں میں مانتا ہوں کہ حرام میں بہت سے لوگ شامل ہیں،
ان پر ہنسنا، ان کا مذاق اڑانا، یہ زیادہ گھناؤنے جرم ہیں!! ہمیں ان کا جوابدہ ہونا چاہیے۔ آپ کو لگتا ہے کہ یہ چھوٹی سی بات ہے، لیکن یقین کریں یہ قیامت کے دن بہت بڑی بات ہو گی۔
خدا سترہ کو پسند کرتا ہے <3 خدا حرام کاموں پر پردہ ڈالنا پسند کرتا ہے <3 رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا: اللہ ہمارے گناہوں پر پردہ ڈالتا ہے۔
لیکن میں صبح اٹھ کر اپنے دوستوں کے پاس گیا، اس نے اپنے گناہوں اور دوسروں کے گناہوں کا انکشاف کیا، اس سے تم نے اللہ کا دیا ہوا پردہ پھاڑ دیا۔
ایک اور خوبی کی بات کر کے آج کا لیکچر ختم کر رہا ہوں!! ایک خاص خوبی ہے جو اللہ اور اس کے رسول صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کو بے حد پسند ہے <3 افسوس کی بات یہ ہے کہ یہ دن بہ دن ختم ہوتی جارہی ہے Sad
خدا کی قسم مجھے بالکل بھی فخر نہیں ہے، میں کہہ رہا ہوں کہ میں نے خود کو کم کر لیا ہے حیا: ایسا لفظ جس کا انگریزی ترجمہ نہیں ہے،
انگریزی لغت میں ایک بھی لفظ ایسا نہیں ہے جو لفظ ''حیا'' کی صحیح وضاحت کر سکے انگریزی میں لفظ حیا کے لیے کئی معاون الفاظ ہیں،
حیا کا مطلب ہے عاجزی، شائستگی، عاجزی، اس کا مطلب ہے شرم لیکن مجھے یہ پسند نہیں، کیونکہ بہت سے معاملات میں یہ کمزوری کی طرف اشارہ کرتا ہے، لیکن جس کے پاس حیا ہے وہ بالکل بھی کمزور نہیں ہے۔
ہمارے معاشرے میں حیا کو کمزوری سمجھا جاتا ہے، جب میں بنگلہ دیشی والدین سے پوچھتا ہوں کہ آپ اپنی بیٹی کی پرورش کیسے کرنا چاہتے ہیں؟ بنگلہ دیشی زبان میں،
ہمارے معاشرے میں جو مرد زور سے چلاتے ہیں، جو طاقت دکھانا چاہتے ہیں، انہیں مضبوط سمجھا جاتا ہے،، تو مجمع کے بیچ میں سب نے زور سے نعرہ لگایا،، تو مجمع کے بیچ میں سب نے زور سے نعرہ لگایا،
لیکن اللہ اور اس کے رسول کو کون سی خوبی پسند ہے؟ رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم نے فرمایا: ''یا'' ایمان سے آتا ہے، صحابہ کرام نے نبی کی ذات کے بارے میں کہا
آپ ص: پردے کے پیچھے تھے، ایک پاک دامن عورت کی طرح شرمیلی، جیسا کہ میں نے پہلے کہا، "حیا" کا مطلب شرم نہیں ہے، یہ ایک کمزور اظہار ہے،، وہ لوگ جو نبی کو پردے کے پیچھے کہتے ہیں: ایک پاکدامن عورت کی طرح شرمیلا
کہنے لگے کہ میدان جنگ میں ہم رسول اللہ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم کے پیچھے چلیں گے اور کچھ دیر آرام کریں گے اور آپ صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم اسی جنگ کو جاری رکھیں گے،،، آپ میدان جنگ میں بہت بہادر تھے۔
لیکن وہ جنگ سے باہر ایک پاک دامن عورت کی طرح شرمیلی تھی، بتاؤ تمام صحابہ میں سب سے زیادہ حیا کس کی تھی؟ عثمان (رضی اللہ عنہ)، یہ ایمان سے آتا ہے، عاجزی، شائستگی کمزوری نہیں ہیں:O
لیکن ہمارے معاشرے کا خیال اس کے بالکل برعکس ہےSad خدا کو سترہ سے پیار ہے <3 میں بہنوں سے کہتا ہوں کہ عورتیں کیسی تھیں جب اس دور کے مرد اتنے شرمیلے تھے،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،، .
کبھی حرام کو فروغ نہ دیں!!! (x) ماضی کے گناہوں پر کبھی فخر نہ کریں،،، ماضی کے گناہوں پر کبھی فخر نہ کریں،، خدا کی قسم، آپ نے کبھی سوچا بھی نہیں تھا کہ اس سمارٹ فون کے لیے ہمیں کس مصیبت سے گزرنا پڑے گا!! :O
ایسا کئی بار ہوا ہے،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،، بغیر جانے صرف شیئر کریں اور شیئر کریں Sad
اللہ جانتا ہے کہ وہ کس چیز سے محبت کرتا ہے، اللہ `سورہ` سے محبت کرتا ہے اللہ گناہوں پر پردہ ڈالنا پسند کرتا ہے <3 لیکن اللہ کہہ سکتا ہے،، >> خدا ان لوگوں سے محبت کرتا ہے جنہوں نے اپنی زندگی میں کبھی گناہ نہیں کیا،،
اللہ کہتا ہے کہ نہ کہو، اللہ کہتا ہے، اللہ پسند کرتا ہے ''سورہ'' گناہ سے شرمندہ ہو، خدا اسے راز میں رکھنا پسند کرتا ہے، اور چاہے تم اپنے گناہوں پر شرمندہ نہ ہو، لیکن خدا سے شرمندہ ہونے کا بہانہ کرو۔
اس کو کم نہ سمجھیں،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،،
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 01:08:39 PM

Brothers, Cointelegraph me ek news item publish hoa ha jis k Mutabik USA k mashoor shaher Newyork ka aany wala Mayer ne kaha ha Students ko school level se hee crypto k bary mein taleem dee jai taaky unk es k bary mein shoro se hee aagahi ho jai. Es se pta chalta ha k crypto kitni ahm ha or aaany walay dino mein eski adoption massive levl pe hony ja rehi ha mgr afsos ki bat ha k hamary Mulk mein abi koi es bary mein significant development nhi nazer aa rehi,

https://cointelegraph.com/news/incoming-ny-mayor-wants-crypto-taught-in-schools

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 2860

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 07:21:33 AM

"ICC Planning to Sell Video of Shaheen Destroying Sharma as NFT"

https://twitter.com/ICC/status/1457532279710892032

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 12:55:43 PM

salam dosto muj ko kuch info chye thi mining k hawaly se koi dost bata sakta hai k btc ki mining k liay koun c way theek hai i mean k kiss way se btc ki mining profitable ho gye mining machien se ya kisi website k through please dosto apny exprnces ki base per muj ko reply kerain Thank you

We all know how advanced cryptocurrency is in today's world. Bitcoin, ETH, and almost all other coins are rising in price.
Those who had already bought these coins have all benefited a lot. According to many, its price will continue to rise in the future. Those who missed this opportunity want to buy some coins for the future. Again, many do not want to buy for fear of losing. It is not possible to say when it will happen. Many are mining again. What is mining? Hope everybody knows.

Today I will share my mining experience.

A Russian friend of mine, suddenly saying one day, saw today I mined 8 USD. The fun of earning income without doing any work is different. So I wonder, how are you doing this? At that time mining at 30 MHz was 6-7 dollars in 24 hours.

He explained everything to me. The essence of which is something like this >>
Mining can be done in a few ways, some algorithms can be done with a graphics card. Again some algorithms have to be mined with ASIC Miner.

For example, Bitcoin cannot be mined with a graphics card. Only with Asic Miner, you can do bitcoin mining.
In addition, about 70 percent of algorithms can be mined with graphics cards. However, in most cases, it depends on which model of graphics card you are using. Each algorithm has a dag file. Which must be within the capacity of your graphics card. The size of this dag file changes every few days.

Ethereum is currently the most profitable coin in graphics card mining. Suppose you want to do ETH mining. In that case, your graphics card must be at least 8 GB. Because, the current Ethereum Dag file size exceeds 4.5 GB. A few days ago, ETH mining could be done with a 4 GB graphics card. But now it is not possible.

So, I also started mining at his suggestion. Here are some things to look for when selecting a mining setup. Depending on how many graphics cards you use. When buying a motherboard, you must consider exactly how many graphics cards you can use on that motherboard.

Suppose you want to start mining with 6 graphics cards but no more than 4 graphics cards can be used in the motherboard you have bought. In that case, when buying a motherboard, you must see how many graphics cards you can put in that motherboard.

So I started with three graphics cards, three rx570 8GB models, and one GTX1660 Super 6 GB model.

Currently, I am mining 6-7 dollars daily. I get pocket money every month.

The most popular site to calculate how many dollars can be mined with a model graphics card, https://whattomine.com

My current hash rate is 116 MHz. And an average monthly income is $210. So if you have a good graphics card on your computer, then you too can become a hobby minor.

Forgive the mistake. If you have any information, please comment. I will try to inform you.

Thanks.

Hardly Translated From Bengali.
Dosto main Urdu samjta hu. lekin, Hindi-Urdu main mix ho jata hain. Sorry Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
techearn17

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 03:32:58 PM

Asalam walaikum bhaio g es dafa hum chainlink se hum profit lene ki koshish karte 4 hours ke mutabik chainlink breakout confirm karne kar raha hai agar assa hota hai tu hum chainlik ko jald 39 se 40 dollar tak dehk sakte hai.  Smiley
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:50:11 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (2)

Brothers, Binance k platform pe Polkadot k auction mein participate kerny ki ek bht achi opportunity ha jis mein Risk bht hee kum or acha profit bnanany ki umeed ha. Es auction mein participate kerny k liye apky pass Dot coin hona chaye yehan pe total 9 projects launch ho tehe han mgr MOONBEAM or ACRA ki auction mein kamyabi ki zaydeh umeed ha. agr apka project win kerta ha toh apky Dot coin 2 saal k liye lock ho jain gay or apko project k coins mil jain gay jis ki price bht zaydeh br sakti ha. Mera sub bhaion ko yehi mashwara ha k es mein zarur participate keren

https://www.binance.com/en/support/announcement/c0ca6e2cb4d34ef1bd49b28aa4f68eed

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
techearn17

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 02:25:30 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), Sayeds56 (1)

Btc mein bitcoin whale $1,000,000,000 se ziyada ki muntaqili - yeh woh jagah hai jahan Crypto ki qayadat ki jati hai aik bitcoin wheel aik tasheeh ke douran aik billion dollar maliyat ki btc muntaqil kar rahi hai jo majmoi Crypto marketon ko mutasir kar rahi hai. blockchain tracker wheel alert ke mutabiq, Bitcoin ke barray holdar ne 15,078 btc ko aik namaloom wallet se dosray namaloom wallet mein muntaqil kya. muntaqili ke waqt, Bitcoin ke zakheera ki maliyat taqreeban 1.018 billion dollar thi.

https://dailyhodl.com/2021/11/12/bitcoin-whale-moves-over-1000000000-in-btc-heres-where-the-crypto-is-headed/
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 05:46:50 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), 5thFear (1), techearn17 (1)

Brothers, President of Pakistan Izzate maab janab Dr. Arif aAvi ne national Broadband network k forum se khitab kerty hoi kaha k pakistan ko Tezi se her shobay mein aagy brny k liye Digitalization ki bht zarurat ha or khas tor pe Health or eduction k shobay mein. Pakistan ne Information technology mein toh kafi nnumayan tarakki ki ha or Pakistan ki IT ki export mein bi Record Izafa ho reha ha mgr Digital Currency ki trf Hakumat ki koi khas tawajo nhi ha. Block chain technology or crypto adoption bi Pakistan ko bht faida poncha sakty han or new job create vkerny mein bht helpful ho sakty ha.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/2328870/digitalisation-key-to-pakistans-progress-alvi

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 06:42:09 AM

From the ErgoDEX Developers twitter:

To the ErgoDEX Developers twitter:  You have done this post in different local boards like indonesia, india , nigeria and here too. I would like to tell you this is not called marketing, infact this is termed as "Spamming". We can understand what sort of project this could be whom don't have the ethics of marketing. You won't gain any investments by these tactics.

naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 12:46:41 PM
Last edit: November 13, 2021, 01:01:55 PM by naim027
Merited by shahzadafzal (2)

Assalamu-alaikum bhailog, Main Bangladesh se hoon. Forum Main Profile build karne ka kosis kar raha hu. Hindi/Urdu utna aata nahi. yaha dekh ke accha laga ki sab log good post ko appreciate karta hain. Too maine soocha yaha accha post karoo to mera profile bhi build hoga. maine mining ka bare main ek post likha yaha par. Mujhe nahi pata agar maine kuch galat information diya ki nahi. Lekin koi mujhe reply bhi nahi kia. dil se bura laga bhai. yaha aya tha ap logo ke sath information bhi share karna that, maasti bhi karna tha.

aagar kuch galat bol dia sorry bhailog.
allah sab ki vala karin.

aur ek info share karna tha, mujhe lagta hain ki ye OMG coin buy karne ka sahi time hain.

https://prnt.sc/1zfajdn

allah hafiz.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 2860

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 02:04:05 PM

You are always welcome for being honest.. keep visiting and share with us your experience and valuable info in the world for crypto.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 ... 1014 »
  Print  

Jump to: