Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1034 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3771394 times)
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 12:28:00 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

Assalamualaikum blog. Kaisi hai sab? I guess everyone is fine in this pandemic. Is there any GPU miner here in this Pakistani Thread? You may know that I am from Bangladesh. I am a GPU Miner and I mine ETH. If you are a miner also, you may know that profitability is a bit down now. We are getting about $4.5 per 100 Mhs without electricity cost. Which is not that much. So, With the Ethash algorithm, I started using Unmineable and Mining shitcoins. There are a lot of shitcoins that are listed on Unmineable. But, most of the miners are afraid of Shitcoins and they keep mining ETH. I am mining shitcoins and holding them until they hit exchangers. You can do the same if you want (not financial advice). Else,

Out of the Topic:
You can sell your hash power to me. I will pay you $5.5/24 hour for each 100 Mhs. If you are a reputed, member. I can pay you first.

I don't know anyone who is a GPU miner here in the Pakistani thread. The Electricity cost is very high in Pakistan and therefore mining is not a profitable business here.

I will suggest that if you are willing to buy the hash power, why not make a thread in the services section. You may get someone willing to sell his hash power to you.

I already have a thread there. Seems no one is interested. Still, I managed to buy some hash power from social media. I had to trust them and pay in advance. All went smooth so far. I have rented over 500 MH and I am looking for more. I am curious about Pakistan's electricity cost. How much is the cost for 1 KWh?. Here in Bangladesh, we pay about $0.10 per kWh and mining is still profitable here. There are not so many countries that exceed more than $0.10. India, Bangladesh, Pakistan should be similar I guess.

How do you use the hash power and how you make sure that they are providing you complete hash power ? The coins mined are sent to your address directly ? How much is the profit in this business of buying the hash power ?

Well, we normally pay around Rs19 in off peak hours which is around 0.11$.

Complete details of Electricity tariff can be found here but its all calculated in the Pakistan Rs. (http://www.lesco.gov.pk/3000063)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
naim027

Activity: 476
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 12:44:41 PM

How do you use the hash power and how do you make sure that they are providing you complete hash power? The coins mined are sent to your address directly? How much is the profit in this business of buying the hash power?

Well, we normally pay around Rs19 in off-peak hours which is around 0.11$.

Complete details of the Electricity tariff can be found here but it's all calculated in the Pakistan Rs. (http://www.lesco.gov.pk/3000063)

Usually, I mine ETH on Nicehash and get paid by BTC. But, Recently for a few days, I am trying to mine some shitcoins via Unmineable. I choose that kind of token that is not listed on major exchanges. It's kind of buying shitcoins. I forward hash to unmineable and I get shitcoins direct to my wallet. It's not profitable mining shitcoins on Unmineable. But, I am investing in shitcoins. Whenever a token will hit major exchanges, It could pump all the way.

According to your provided information, Mining is still profitable in Pakistan.

According to Whattomine, If you have a 3080Ti Model GPU. You can mine $4.02 in 24 hours. After electricity cost, You will have a $3.25 Profit every 24 hours.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 02:00:47 PM

If you have a 3080Ti Model GPU. You can mine $4.02 in 24 hours. After electricity cost, You will have a $3.25 Profit every 24 hours.

Actually, I never researched much about mining so I don't have much information about mining. Based on the calculations you may think that mining is profitable in our country,  but then you do not know the status of crypto in our region. These days the cryptocurrency is on the verge of getting banned and therefore no one will take the risk to buy the GPUs and spend extra electricity only to get caught by the law enforcement agencies.

crypto0027

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:48:38 PM

Accoin project is excellent and worthy in the crypto industry. I think this project will work and it works because this project has a great team always giving creative ideas.
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 701

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 02:57:07 PM

If you have a 3080Ti Model GPU. You can mine $4.02 in 24 hours. After electricity cost, You will have a $3.25 Profit every 24 hours.

Actually, I never researched much about mining so I don't have much information about mining. Based on the calculations you may think that mining is profitable in our country,  but then you do not know the status of crypto in our region. These days the cryptocurrency is on the verge of getting banned and therefore no one will take the risk to buy the GPUs and spend extra electricity only to get caught by the law enforcement agencies.

True. The situation of crypto is going from bad to worse in our region and it has become difficult to  generate extra income buy using this emerging technology. Mining is more feasible in cold counties where you don't need to run cooling system to keep your Hardware in good working condition without any problem of overheating. The cost of electricity can be managed by using solar system or wind mills but the current unfavorable environment towards crypto is very discouraging for investors in this field.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MuhammadJaved

Activity: 237
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 05:01:18 PM

میٹاورس کیا ہے؟ کیا یہ انٹرنیٹ کا مستقبل ہوگی؟

امریکی ٹیکنالوجی کمپنی فیس بک نے اعلان کیا ہے کہ وہ میٹاورس تیار کرنے کے لیے یورپ میں 10 ہزار افراد کی خدمات حاصل کرنے جا رہا ہے۔ یہ ایک ایسا تصور ہے جس پر لوگ انٹرنیٹ کے مستقبل کے طور پر بات کر رہے ہیں، لیکن یہ کیا ہے؟

بظاہر یہ ورچوئل رئیلٹی کے سوپ اپ ورژن کی طرح لگ سکتا ہے، لیکن کچھ لوگوں کا خیال ہے کہ میٹاورس انٹرنیٹ کا مستقبل ہو سکتا ہے۔ درحقیقت وی آر ایسا ہی ہے، جیسے سنہ 1980 میں پہلے عام موبائل کے دور میں جدید اسمارٹ فون کی ایجاد تھی
کمپیوٹر پر ہونے کے بجائے میٹاورس میں آپ ہر طرح کے ڈیجیٹل ماحول کو جوڑنے والی ورچوئل دنیا میں داخل ہوسکتے ہیں، اس کا احساس حقیقی دنیا کی طرح ہی ہوگا۔ اس میں سرحدوں سے پرے اور لامحدود سماجی زندگی کا احساس ہوگا
موجودہ وی آر کے برعکس جو زیادہ تر گیمنگ کے لیے استعمال ہوتا ہے، اس ورچوئل دنیا کو عملی طور پر کسی بھی چیز کے لیے استعمال کیا جا سکتا ہے۔ جس میں کام، کھیل، کنسرٹ، سینما یا صرف گھومنے پھرنے کے لیے بھی اس کا استعمال کیا جاسکتا ہے۔

دولت مند سرمایہ کاروں اور بڑی ٹیک فرمز میں میٹاورس کے بارے میں بہت زیادہ جوش و خروش پایا جاتا ہے اور اگر یہ انٹرنیٹ کا مستقبل ثابت ہوتا ہے تو کوئی بھی پیچھے نہیں رہنا چاہتا۔ یہ احساس بھی ہے کہ پہلی بار یہ ٹیکنالوجی منظر عام پر آرہی ہے۔ وی آر گیمنگ اور کنیکٹیوٹی میں ترقی کے ساتھ اس کی ضرورت ہو سکتی ہے۔

فیس بک نے میٹاورس کی تعمیر کو اپنی بڑی ترجیحات میں سے ایک بنایا ہے۔ اس نے ورچوئل رئیلٹی میں بہت زیادہ سرمایہ کاری کی ہے، جس کی وجہ سے وہ حریفوں سے سستا ہے۔ کچھ تجزیہ کاروں کے مطابق اس سے نقصان بھی ہوسکتا ہے۔

یہ سماجی ہینگ آؤٹس اور کام کی جگہ کے لیے وی آر ایپس بھی بنا رہا ہے۔ اپنے حریفوں کو خریدنے کی تاریخ کے باوجود فیس بک کا دعویٰ ہے کہ میٹاورس ایک کمپنی راتوں رات نہیں بنائے گی اور اس نے تعاون کرنے کا وعدہ کیا ہے۔

اس نے حال ہی میں غیر منافع بخش گروپوں کی مالی اعانت میں 50 ملین ڈالر کی سرمایہ کاری کی ہے تاکہ ذمہ داری سے میٹاورس بنانے میں مدد کی جا سکے، لیکن حقیقی میٹاورس آئیڈیا میں مزید 10 سے 15 سال لگیں گے۔

Note: copy
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2022, 06:58:48 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2022, 07:08:53 PM by 5thFear

Dogecoin to the moon… stay away from it!!!

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1481873421390680065?s=21

Because you don’t know when will he retract and hype and FUD is always bad.

He is Hareem Shah of crypto world. Always trying to create drama and then backing out of it. I lost around 30k pkr because of his pathetic tweets but learnt a good lesson with that and never invested in dogecoin afterwards. no matter his tweets.

میٹاورس کیا ہے؟ کیا یہ انٹرنیٹ کا مستقبل ہوگی؟

امریکی ٹیکنالوجی کمپنی فیس بک نے اعلان کیا ہے کہ وہ میٹاورس تیار کرنے کے ۔۔۔۔۔۔

bhai, isko parh kai 1 line mei agar bata dia karay to bohat nawazish ho gi. itna lamba paragraph parhnay ki himmat hi nahi hoti.

Accoin project is excellent and worthy in the crypto industry. I think this project will work and it works because this project has a great team always giving creative ideas.
why ? i mean "just because u think" is not a good logic to invest in a project. If u want to do marketing for a project, then atleast share some proper reasons for its being good and not just ur thinking. Anyway can u share some creative ideas of that the Great team that u mentioned about because i searched for the project and i didn't find anything, even the cmc don't know about this project. or am i missing something here ?
JAKIYA

Merit: 5

View Profile
January 14, 2022, 07:13:15 PM
Merited by RIFAT50 (1)

💡 BTC is gonna hover around here for a bit before touching level 1 (first yellow line). Weekends are typically not so great for trading. Existing positions are safe to stay only if you are low leveraged or spot. When BTC goes sideways alts could pop. There is a trendline from the bottom and one and 45867. A small triangle is forme
d there , BTC will hover there before moving up. Expect a bit of market slow down.

UmerIdrees

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2022, 04:20:56 AM

He is Hareem Shah of crypto world. Always trying to create drama and then backing out of it. I lost around 30k pkr because of his pathetic tweets but learnt a good lesson with that and never invested in dogecoin afterwards. no matter his tweets.

App ko Doge coin mein 30,000 rs ka loss kaisay hua ? Did you bought it in future ya phir spot p loss mein sell ker dia ? App ko dogecoin loss mein sell ni kerna chayeee bilkay dollar cost average kerna chayee kion k dogecoin zaroor pump hoga dobara kion k elon musk dogecoin ko lay k serious hay.

Green lines are the strong buying levels on my dogecoin weekly chart below.

NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 04:38:41 AM

The Pakistani passport has been ranked as the fourth worst passport for international travel for the third consecutive year, with visa-free or visa-on-arrival access to 31 destinations around the world, according to the Henley Passport Index 2022.

Allah hi Pakistan k hal par reham kary...
Pata nai kaya bny ga...
3 sal guzar gye abhi tk Pakistani passport badtreen passports ki list m 4th number par h...
Kabhi to Pakistan k liye koi bhtar hukmran aye ga...
Or hum Pakistan ko traqi yafta or bhtar mumalik ki saff m awwal dekhen gy...

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/924768-pak-passport-fourth-worst-in-global-ranking

Ab bitcoin aa gia hay tuu passport ka kia kerna hay. Ap bitcoin ki blockchain ko usse keriian to travel and move money local and aboard.
Ajeeb bt h bitcoin k zarye s kese bahir jaya jaye... Ap n shayad msg thk s nai parha h jnb... Thori c zehmat karen msg parh len phly...
Bina passport k kese travel kiya jaye...
Bitcoin kaa jahaz bna k bitcoin kaa petrol dalwa ln...
Phr abroad k liye passport ki hi zrurat pary gi...
Or zruri nai k money transfer k liye abroad jaya jaye...
Or b bohat s mqasad ho skty hen...
Shukriya...

waisay bahir to log atay jatay rehtay hain, lakin ab wo paisay kamanay kai liye bahir janay wala scene khatam ho gaya hai.. bitcin kai zariye bahir to nahi jaya jata lakin bitcoin kai zariye earning ki ja sakti hai, jo bahir ya yahan same hi hai.. bus effort chahiye,. baki paisa ho to hamaray mulk sai acha koi mulk nahi aur agar paisa na ho to jahan marzi chalay jao, koi faida nahi,.
Sab kuch h yahan... Pesa b h... Lkn waja sirf y h wo sab hmary hukmrano ki ayyashyon k liye h...
Ab dekh len kissi wazir ko... He has the protocol jese k wo puri dunya kaa badsha ho...
Or dusri bt Bitcoin... To y haqiqat h k cryptocurrencies s easily li earning ho skti h... Ab mjy dekh len ghar beth k hi itna knowledge h... Mere ap previous replies dekh skty ho...
To yaqini bt h koi na koi earning kaa source b hoga...
Pardy ka parda... Kmai ki kmai...
Or hukumat us k pichy b parri hui h...
Kabhi kabhi to preshani hoti h... K pata nai kaya bny ga... Embarrassed
Bss dua karen Allah kuch bhtar hi kary...
Shumyl

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 08:06:23 AM

💡 BTC is gonna hover around here for a bit before touching level 1 (first yellow line). Weekends are typically not so great for trading. Existing positions are safe to stay only if you are low leveraged or spot. When BTC goes sideways alts could pop. There is a trendline from the bottom and one and 45867. A small triangle is forme
d there , BTC will hover there before moving up. Expect a bit of market slow down.

Yeh graph kon c time frame ka hay ?

▬▬▬▬[ PEPEMO.VIP || Unite with the PepeMo-vement!  ]▬▬▬▬▬
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2022, 12:42:44 PM

App ko Doge coin mein 30,000 rs ka loss kaisay hua ? Did you bought it in future ya phir spot p loss mein sell ker dia ? App ko dogecoin loss mein sell ni kerna chayeee bilkay dollar cost average kerna chayee kion k dogecoin zaroor pump hoga dobara kion k elon musk dogecoin ko lay k serious hay.

App ka bhai mehnga buy ker kai sasta sale kerta hai.. aur ye paisay mei nai spot mei hi loose kiye,. future apnay bus sai bahir hai.. mei spot mei hi loss kerwa leta hon, future mei janay ki zaroorat hi nahi parti. waisay wo 30,000 pkr mei nai dosray coin sai pooray ker liye thay AlhamDullilah.. lakin wo loss elon musk ki waja sai howa tha. mei bi baki logon ki tarhan samjha kai ab to doge sach mei chand pai pohnch hi jaye ga, but jab mei nai buy kia to phr doge nai reverse gear laga dia to i sold in loss and never followed musk again
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 01:34:51 PM

App ka bhai mehnga buy ker kai sasta sale kerta hai.. aur ye paisay mei nai spot mei hi loose kiye,. future apnay bus sai bahir hai.. mei spot mei hi loss kerwa leta hon, future mei janay ki zaroorat hi nahi parti. waisay wo 30,000 pkr mei nai dosray coin sai pooray ker liye thay AlhamDullilah.. lakin wo loss elon musk ki waja sai howa tha. mei bi baki logon ki tarhan samjha kai ab to doge sach mei chand pai pohnch hi jaye ga, but jab mei nai buy kia to phr doge nai reverse gear laga dia to i sold in loss and never followed musk again

Brother, Doge toh pump and dump coin has or abi tak eska koi use case nhi ha. Es mein investment bht risky ha ap Future mein keren ya spot pe. Ap achy projects mein investment keren INSHALLAH faida hee ho ga. CAKE, DOT, MATIC, ZIL, or BLOK achy projects han en mein achay profit ki umeed ha. Ajkal market mein DEFI projects achy airdrops bi ker rehe han jasa k paraswap, ENS, TNS mein logo ko mila ha or ALhamdulilah mujy bi acha khasa faida hoa ha ku k mein ne en sub DEX pe kafi transaction ki thi esi liye airdrop k liye eligible hoa. Ajakl https://coinhall.org/ mein airdrop ki bat ho rehi ha es mein kuch transactions ker dein shayed kismat kaam ker jai. Yeh App terra Luna k network pe kaam kerti ha,

https://coinhall.org/

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
naim027

Merit: 523

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 02:14:34 PM

I never researched much about mining so I don't have much information about mining. Based on the calculations you may think that mining is profitable in our country,  but then you do not know the status of crypto in our region. These days the cryptocurrency is on the verge of getting banned and therefore no one will take the risk to buy the GPUs and spend extra electricity only to get caught by the law enforcement agencies.

I guess you know that information. But, you may don't know, Crypto is banned in Bangladesh back in 2018. It doesn't prevent GPU miners from mining crypto and making some decent money. About paying for extra electricity, I don't care about it. If Pakistani law enforcement doesn't have any task to do other than investigate how people use their electricity (kidding). Then it's risky for you. There are a lot of people who use everything electric equipment. For example, Electric room hitter, Micro oven, Washing machine, Pump. So in the city side, People pay about $60-80 per month. But, those who don't use this equipment, can easily use 5-6 GPU's to mine ETH and earn about $300-400 month and pay about $60-80.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Shumyl

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 15, 2022, 06:50:20 PM

Accoin is the best project I've ever seen on the Internet! Strong team and demanded product! We are all waiting for success

What is the link of this project ?

▬▬▬▬[ PEPEMO.VIP || Unite with the PepeMo-vement!  ]▬▬▬▬▬
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 01:57:07 AM
Last edit: January 16, 2022, 03:37:30 AM by Sayeds56

I never researched much about mining so I don't have much information about mining. Based on the calculations you may think that mining is profitable in our country,  but then you do not know the status of crypto in our region. These days the cryptocurrency is on the verge of getting banned and therefore no one will take the risk to buy the GPUs and spend extra electricity only to get caught by the law enforcement agencies.

I guess you know that information. But, you may don't know, Crypto is banned in Bangladesh back in 2018. It doesn't prevent GPU miners from mining crypto and making some decent money. About paying for extra electricity, I don't care about it. If Pakistani law enforcement doesn't have any task to do other than investigate how people use their electricity (kidding). Then it's risky for you. There are a lot of people who use everything electric equipment. For example, Electric room hitter, Micro oven, Washing machine, Pump. So in the city side, People pay about $60-80 per month. But, those who don't use this equipment, can easily use 5-6 GPU's to mine ETH and earn about $300-400 month and pay about $60-80.

Brother @naim027, How much is the cost of one Unit (KW) during peak and off peak hrs. in Bangladesh in USD??? Any idea, When you run 6 GPUs for 24 hours, how many units of electricity they will consume?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
NoorulHuda

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 04:46:22 AM

Brother, Doge toh pump and dump coin has or abi tak eska koi use case nhi ha. Es mein investment bht risky ha ap Future mein keren ya spot pe. Ap achy projects mein investment keren INSHALLAH faida hee ho ga. CAKE, DOT, MATIC, ZIL, or BLOK achy projects han en mein achay profit ki umeed ha. Ajkal market mein DEFI projects achy airdrops bi ker rehe han jasa k paraswap, ENS, TNS mein logo ko mila ha or ALhamdulilah mujy bi acha khasa faida hoa ha ku k mein ne en sub DEX pe kafi transaction ki thi esi liye airdrop k liye eligible hoa. Ajakl https://coinhall.org/ mein airdrop ki bat ho rehi ha es mein kuch transactions ker dein shayed kismat kaam ker jai. Yeh App terra Luna k network pe kaam kerti ha,

Doge coin par behas kafi chal rahi h to m b apna hissa dalti chalun...
Mera mshwra y h k doge coin m utna invest karo jis k jany kaa dukh naa ho...
Len or bhul jaen... Agar waqe hi elon musk serious h doge k muamly m to wo ly k rakhy huwe faida dy jaen gy.. or agar nai to mere khyal s zyada s zyada 20% ka nuqsan hoga...
Or agar sary b chaly jaen to ap ko koi preshani naa ho...
Or ik bt agar Elon musk bohat serious h to wo phr doge coin ko bohat pump karwa skta h... May be 100x or 1000x b... Because he has ability.
Agar to suggestion psand ai ho to thk h nai to rehnumai ki jiye ga sab...
Because I am still on learning stage.
CryptoYar

Activity: 1064
Merit: 635

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 07:42:29 AM

~Ajakl https://coinhall.org/ mein airdrop ki bat ho rehi ha es mein kuch transactions ker dein shayed kismat kaam ker jai. Yeh App terra Luna k network pe kaam kerti ha,

Bat to metamask token ki bhi kaafi Hui thi but kuch hasil nahin hua.

Acha to https://coinhall.org/ par swap karna hai syed bhai? Aur kitne amount ki?
Sayeds56
Copper Member

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 12:00:34 PM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1), CryptoYar (1)

~Ajakl https://coinhall.org/ mein airdrop ki bat ho rehi ha es mein kuch transactions ker dein shayed kismat kaam ker jai. Yeh App terra Luna k network pe kaam kerti ha,

Bat to metamask token ki bhi kaafi Hui thi but kuch hasil nahin hua.

Acha to https://coinhall.org/ par swap karna hai syed bhai? Aur kitne amount ki?

Brother @cryptoyar, 15/20 transactions ker dein Kisi bi amount ki . Agr kismat mein hoa toh mil jai ga. INSHA ALLAH

Aaj ek or news aa gai ha. FIA is approaching PTA  to block crypto exchanges websites. Allah khair kere.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dawn.com/news/amp/1669737

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
NoorulHuda

View Profile
January 16, 2022, 12:40:43 PM

Major blockchain tracking platform Whale Alert has shared that in the past 24 hours, a staggering 139.8 million XRP have been moved by Ripple, crypto unicorn Bitso and several other large crypto exchanges.

Something is going to be big.
Ripple Blockchain par kafi projects b arahy hen...
Let c future kaya dikhata h??
Pages: « 1 ... 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 [368] 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 ... 1034 »
  Print  

Jump to: