Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 1038 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Pakistan  (Read 3828019 times)
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 01:34:14 AM
Merited by shahzadafzal (1)

Exactly Everyone here i have intrected gave a good response and i am thankful to some majour community supporters as You are one of them and others above like in words i cant explain because i saw how you guys are supporting new users. Please keep it up. May Allah bless you all. I am one them whom they supported.... Thanks
We will also support you in future if you will be an active member as well as quality poster.
Or phr hm n ik dusry ko support nai krna to kis n karna h...
Bss rules follow kiye rakhen or knowledge len or den...

Yeh Bounty manager bi bht achi bounties launch kerta ha or eska payment ka record bi bht acha ha. Es bounty ki payment apko BUSD mein milay gi. neechy link de dia ha agr ap logo ko sahi lagy toh join ker lein:-

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5387727.0

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoorulHuda

Activity: 196
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 04:31:39 AM

Yeh Bounty manager bi bht achi bounties launch kerta ha or eska payment ka record bi bht acha ha. Es bounty ki payment apko BUSD mein milay gi. neechy link de dia ha agr ap logo ko sahi lagy toh join ker lein:-

Thanks for caring us sir...
Allah ap ko jaza dy..
Or hmesha khush rakhy...
Aammeenn
Imranbutt44

Activity: 106
Merit: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 01:47:12 PM

Thankyou thankyou. Waisay can you guys share your estimate earning till date that you got through airdrops ?

i want to know if we can make livinghood out of it or not. Btw i have made some good profits(AlhamDulillah), but haven't compared it with someone else, so its quiet possible that what i earned so far might be peanuts compared to the experienced and dedicated "Airdrop hunters".

I have roughly earned around 8000 usd, (maShaAllah sai) or so in airdrops

8000$ only from airdrops ? Yeh kaisa possible hy?

Can you tell details that in which airdrops you participated and which were the ones which gave you good money ?
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2890

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 01:56:29 PM

Thankyou thankyou. Waisay can you guys share your estimate earning till date that you got through airdrops ?

i want to know if we can make livinghood out of it or not. Btw i have made some good profits(AlhamDulillah), but haven't compared it with someone else, so its quiet possible that what i earned so far might be peanuts compared to the experienced and dedicated "Airdrop hunters".

Can you tell details that in which airdrops you participated and which were the ones which gave you good money ?

Well to be honest it's quite possible 8000 USD, surely not from single airdrop of course you have to be vigilant and spend quite some time in R&D and hunt for real good bounties. This is true here on bitcointalk many have changed their livelihood just based on bounties. Yes that  before 2017 but I think even today since 2020 this is possible again.

shhhh don't ask for more details Smiley

Just kidding what I mean there no details to be shared for example someone got opportunity in few airdrop but those are over so whats the point of sharing those details and about the future and new bounties and airdrops we are all in the same boat. So I don't think kaka_Shipai can give us any more details.

Wow that's great.
Kabhi m b collect karun gi hi in sha Allah.
But now I am still on learning stage.

Wow that's the spirits actually we all in learning stage because information is updating so rapidly... even jo ham old hain yahan unka knowledge bhi outdated ho chuka hai :p... so we all are learning from each other.
Again that the reason you are titled "Enthusiast and motivator".

Thank you Sayeds56  bhai for always bringing theses kind of valuable topics into our consideration. I'm sure agar kisi aik banday ko bhi faida hogia tu you will part of his prayers... Thank you for sharing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 02:24:51 PM

Wow that's the spirits actually we all in learning stage because information is updating so rapidly... even jo ham old hain yahan unka knowledge bhi outdated ho chuka hai :p... so we all are learning from each other.
Again that the reason you are titled "Enthusiast and motivator".

I don't know. K y m deserve karti hun k nai par agar ap sab n kaha h to maan leti hun... Zyada tar to yahin s sikha h...
Ap sab achy s guide karty hen...
Or kafi kuch seekhny ko milta h... Or khas kar to Big hand for Sayeds56 sir...
Wo koi moqa nai chorty help karny kaa ...
Imranbutt44

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 02:51:33 PM

Well to be honest it's quite possible 8000 USD, surely not from single airdrop of course you have to be vigilant and spend quite some time in R&D and hunt for real good bounties. This is true here on bitcointalk many have changed their livelihood just based on bounties. Yes that  before 2017 but I think even today since 2020 this is possible again.

shhhh don't ask for more details Smiley

Just kidding what I mean there no details to be shared for example someone got opportunity in few airdrop but those are over so whats the point of sharing those details and about the future and new bounties and airdrops we are all in the same boat. So I don't think kaka_Shipai can give us any more details.

Bounty c tu bun jatay hein itnay paisay, muje pata hay. lekin bhai kah raha tha k sirf Airdrop c itna pasia kamya ? Ais liey herat hoi k sirf airdrop c itna paisay aya hay ?  Airdrops kam hi hotay hein magar jitna zada airdrop hota hay autna zada paisa ata hay
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 04:17:48 PM
Last edit: March 13, 2022, 05:55:25 PM by NoorulHuda

Bounty c tu bun jatay hein itnay paisay, muje pata hay. lekin bhai kah raha tha k sirf Airdrop c itna pasia kamya ? Ais liey herat hoi k sirf airdrop c itna paisay aya hay ?  Airdrops kam hi hotay hein magar jitna zada airdrop hota hay autna zada paisa ata hay

Ap n to Bilawal Bhutto wali bt ki h...
Jab zyada barish hota h to zyada pani ata h.
Or jab kam barish hota h to kam pani ata h...
Ab zahir c bt h agar ik bnda zyada airdrops join kary gaa to definitely zyada hi earn kary ga..
Just kidding  Wink dil py naa li jiye ga.
Mil jata h airdrop s b... Jese mjy yad h UNIswap n jab airdrop diya to 400 uni diye jo 12000$ tak ki value b gai thi...
yawars20

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

I know Who I AM

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 04:50:22 PM

Another day and still waiting fort BTC to recover and cross a new mark.  Lets take it slow for now  Cool

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 05:28:17 PM

I don't know. K y m deserve karti hun k nai par agar ap sab n kaha h to maan leti hun... Zyada tar to yahin s sikha h...
Ap sab achy s guide karty hen...
Or kafi kuch seekhny ko milta h... Or khas kar to Big hand for Sayeds56 sir...
Wo koi moqa nai chorty help karny kaa ...

Yes yes you all guys deserve it and Sayeds56 thank you for your efforts

Ap n to Bilawal Bhutto wali bt ki h...
Jab zyada barish hota h to zyada pani ata h.
Or jab kam barish hota h to kam pani ata h...
Ab zahir c bt h agar ik bnda zyada airdrops join kary gaa to definitely zyada hi earn kary ga..
Just kidding  Wink dil py naa li jiye ga.
Mil jata h airdrop s b... Jese mjy yad h UNIswap n jab airdrop diya to 400 uni diye jo 1200$ tak ki value b gai thi...

hahaha yes you are absolutely right zaida airdrops zaida earning but sometimes you get lucky and one airdrop apko free ki achi khasi chez mil jati... although not free somehow you invest your time in it but sitll Smiley

Another day and still waiting fort BTC to recover and cross a new mark.  Lets take it slow for now  Cool

https://i.imgur.com/olXfSCE.png

Thank you yawars20 for sharing your post, dear please try to add link to the original post of twitter isse direct post pe jane main aasani hoti hia... like in this case graph here is not the much readable but if source was included it would have been very easy to navigate. But still thank you for sharing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 05:46:49 PM

Barri bt h Pakistan ka name nai h... Huh
Cosmic Beyonders

Activity: 84
Merit: 75

UCT (United Crowd)

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 06:10:11 PM

Well Thank God there is no Name of Pakistan within this list i am personally interested to see Pakistan accepting the Crypto to move on. Our Country should encourage such investments that youth will make its own destiny in new world

Imranbutt44

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 06:22:01 PM
Merited by NoorulHuda (1)

Google it, Pakistan tu phelay c ni hi tha

kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 06:36:10 PM

Bro, its not a big deal, but its a full fledged 24/7 kind of work. i used to follow a lot of airdrop websites. and alot of youtube channels. twitter and telegram is your best friend when it comes to searching airdrops. if you try 100 tokens, a few of them will reward you big, but consistency and patience is the key.

awc,
hex,
and a few others

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 06:37:04 PM

Yar ajeeb bath ha. Ma ne gate par ine month pehle kyc kee hwe ha aur saare pak users ki Kyc ho rhe ha.
Jb Pakistan ma crypto Ban hone k news aa rhe the us waqt Gate exchange ne Pakistan Kyc accept krna start kiya es tarh P2pb2b b ab Kyc Approve kr rha ha halanke pehle yaha Pak available nhe tha.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
kaka_Shipai

Activity: 270
Merit: 21

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 06:53:43 PM

Any idea which karwat the aount will be sitting in the Tehreek-e-adam-itemad ? and what could be outcomes of it for people like us ?

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:00:50 PM
Merited by irfan_pak10 (3), NoorulHuda (2), UmerIdrees (1), CryptoYar (1)

Well after long time and as promised here is the yearly summery of Pakistan thread for 2021

It was requested by umeridrees bhai and Sayeds56 bhai as well, so here we go..

Yearly Summary/Statistics of Pakistan Thread 2021

Well for post I felt it was pretty consistent with average 230 posts/month. Han kuch month the bech main like Sep, OCt and Nov jahan posts 150 se bhi neche rahin. Likan overall Alhamdulillah all good and In Sha Allah umeed 2022 bhi 250+ rahay ga.

This is where shine.. look at the big pillar in last 6 months or so hehehe Ma Sha Allah... big improvement and hopes are best for the future and Dec-21 was the best month in terms on merit when we shared almost 150 merits in single month Smiley

Average merits is ~65/month, not bad if you ask me... remember hamra aik aklota thread hai na k board Smiley

And as increase during 2021 same applied to merit ratio and Oct-21 was the best month where merit per post were 0.93, I guess this was highest on local board during this month.

Average merit ratio is 0.31, also very good Smiley

Year 2021 in Numbers:
Total post : 2771
Total merits : 775
Merit ratio: 0.28

Last but not the least most active users. Actually ye oper wala data tu maine compile kar lia tha... but user data took sometime iss ki waja se delay hogai. But still this data is from Jul-21 to Dec-21 so six month is good to take a guess what you guys have been doing Smiley

No surprise at at here among top 10 user Sayeds bhai is top poster in year 2021, followed by Umeridress and Techearn17 and thene me.

Yes little surprise for all of you is Noor despite joining very late she is still among top 10 posters of 2021, and what will be in 2022 who knows Smiley

Really sad for our techearn17 friend you will be missed Smiley

Top 10 posters of year 2021 from Jul-21 to Dec-21

Bitcointalk Community awards tu pata nahi kab announce but here I present you Pakistan Community Awards 2021

Now for last the winner for our Pakistan thread is none other than Sayeds56 bhai the great

For number two award goes to UmerIdrees you deserve it and thank you for your continues efforts on the thread

For the encouragement award, none other than NoorulHuda, in a little time you have proved yourself, here is your prize

Reset baqi all of you each one of you equally important to us 5thFear, CryptoYar, cryptobadshah and sir irfan_pak10 bhai.... yes CryptoYar bhai was very active but suddenly disappeared but still your are a good contributor 

So here is for all of us

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 07:36:23 PM

Well after long time and as promised here is the yearly summery of Pakistan thread for 2021

Well for post I felt it was pretty consistent with average 230 posts/month. Han kuch month the bech main like Sep, OCt and Nov jahan posts 150 se bhi neche rahin. Likan overall Alhamdulillah all good and In Sha Allah umeed 2022 bhi 250+ rahay ga.

This is where shine.. look at the big pillar in last 6 months or so hehehe Ma Sha Allah... big improvement and hopes are best for the future and Dec-21 was the best month in terms on merit when we shared almost 150 merits in single month Smiley

Average merits is ~65/month, not bad if you ask me... remember hamra aik aklota thread hai na k board Smiley

And as increase during 2021 same applied to merit ratio and Oct-21 was the best month where merit per post were 0.93, I guess this was highest on local board during this month.

Average merit ratio is 0.31, also very good Smiley

Year 2021 in Numbers:
Total post : 2771
Total merits : 775
Merit ratio: 0.28

Last but not the least most active users. Actually ye oper wala data tu maine compile kar lia tha... but user data took sometime iss ki waja se delay hogai. But still this data is from Jul-21 to Dec-21 so six month is good to take a guess what you guys have been doing Smiley

No surprise at at here among top 10 user Sayeds bhai is top poster in year 2021, followed by Umeridress and Techearn17 and thene me.

Yes little surprise for all of you is Noor despite joining very late she is still among top 10 posters of 2021, and what will be in 2022 who knows Smiley

Really sad for our techearn17 friend you will be missed Smiley

Top 10 posters of year 2021 from Jul-21 to Dec-21

Bitcointalk Community awards tu pata nahi kab announce but here I present you Pakistan Community Awards 2021

Now for last the winner for our Pakistan thread is none other than Sayeds56 bhai the great

For number two award goes to UmerIdrees you deserve it and thank you for your continues efforts on the thread

For the encouragement award, none other than NoorulHuda, in a little time you have proved yourself, here is your prize

Reset baqi all of you each one of you equally important to us 5thFear, CryptoYar, cryptobadshah and sir irfan_pak10 bhai.... yes CryptoYar bhai was very active but suddenly disappeared but still your are a good contributor  

So here is for all of us

Kamal kar d ap n to...
Allah ap ko jaza dy...
Congratulations to all.

That's my pleasure.
Or mjy lagta h k 3rd award @Cryptoyar sir ya @5thFear sir ka hona chahye..
Or koi bt nai kabhi kabhi kuch msrufyat esi hoti hen... Kaya k nai waqt diya jata...

Yar ajeeb bath ha. Ma ne gate par ine month pehle kyc kee hwe ha aur saare pak users ki Kyc ho rhe ha.
Jb Pakistan ma crypto Ban hone k news aa rhe the us waqt Gate exchange ne Pakistan Kyc accept krna start kiya es tarh P2pb2b b ab Kyc Approve kr rha ha halanke pehle yaha Pak available nhe tha.

Huh Huh Huh
Zara muamla meri smj s out ho gya h...

Phr b suggest karti hun k gate.io s apny assets withdraw kar len agar hen to...
Q? K kaya pata wo lock kar den...
I think they give the last date 30th april to withdraw.
irfan_pak10
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1650

Sugars.zone

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2022, 08:14:23 PM
Merited by UmerIdrees (1), shahzadafzal (1), kaka_Shipai (1)

-sniip-

M.A - main bohot khush hon hamary community kay liay kay is year iitna acha response aya ha. hamaray yaha members aik dosray ka bohot khayal rakh rahay han or har tarah c aik dosray ky help kar rahay han which is very important to build and sustain a community.

Agar isy tarah is saal chalay to I,A isy saal hamara apna board ho ga, which should be our first target.

Congratulations to winners especially Sayeds56 jo kay bohot active han and bohot acha kam kar rahay ha is community kay liay. Also i want to announce that he is working with me with my upcoming NFT project. Jo kay jald hy main announce karon ga idar. Thank you Sayeds56 for being active here.

And congratulations everyone for being part of this great community.

Also meray upcoming NFT project main c ap 10 logon ko 1 NFT bonus mery taraf c.

Or agar koi or member generous feel kar raha ha to top 3 users ko USD rewards bhy gift kar sakta ha.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
NoorulHuda

View Profile
March 13, 2022, 08:30:58 PM

-sniip-

M.A - main bohot khush hon hamary community kay liay kay is year iitna acha response aya ha. hamaray yaha members aik dosray ka bohot khayal rakh rahay han or har tarah c aik dosray ky help kar rahay han which is very important to build and sustain a community.

Agar isy tarah is saal chalay to I,A isy saal hamara apna board ho ga, which should be our first target.

Congratulations to winners especially Sayeds56 jo kay bohot active han and bohot acha kam kar rahay ha is community kay liay. Also i want to announce that he is working with me with my upcoming NFT project. Jo kay jald hy main announce karon ga idar. Thank you Sayeds56 for being active here.

Or agar koi or member generous feel kar raha ha to top 3 users ko USD rewards bhy gift kar sakta ha.

Wah CEO sir ki dhamal Entry..
Sir Allah ap ko khush rakhy... Ammeenn

Or rahi bt apny board ki to wo hm zrur bnaen gy ... Or issi saal bnaen gy..
Or Allah kary us k moderator ap hon... Ammeenn

Or in sha Allah is sal ap iss s b bhtar progress dekhen gy...
Sayeds56
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 14, 2022, 12:35:10 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2022, 12:49:12 AM by Sayeds56

-sniip-

Thanks Irfan Bhai/ Shahzad afzal Bhai, ap logo ne hum sub ko bht support/guide kia ha or ek effective leadship provide ki ha  jis ki waja sa hamara thread ne guzeshta ek saal mein  bht progress ki ha or hmari community sirf grow nhi ker rehi blky bht active or supportive bi hoti ja rehi ha. ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 [397] 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 ... 1038 »
  Print  

Jump to: