Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:09:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FAKE GOLEM AIRDROP MAIL! BEWARE!!!  (Read 246 times)
Ben271286 (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

I love this Game!

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:09:41 AM

After i fall for a OmiseGO airdop mail which was fake and i lost all my funds here the next one...bet from the same IP.
BEWARE!!! Same fake german adress than in the Omise Mail.

Ansbacher Strasse 89 , Liesenich, Liesenich 56858, Germany

Golem Airdrop Announcement
Hi,
As you may know, 7% of GNT tokens has been set aside from the total issuance, ready to be distributed by an automatic airdrop.
Every Ethereum address that has a balance over a minimum threshold of 0.1 ETH or 1 GNT can receive a share of this 7% that is proportionate to their share of ETH or GNT.

For every 1 ETH that you hold, you can receive proportionate 390 GNT tokens as an airdrop. For every 1 GNT that you hold, you can receive 0.3 GNT tokens as an airdrop.

Calculate how much GNT tokens you can get and claim your airdrop:
https://golem.network/airdrop/

Read our blog post and learn more about the GNT airdrop:
https://golem.network/blog/airdrop-announcement

Thank you for your attention,
Golem Team

THIS IS A SCAM!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
criticoflife

Activity: 353
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:15:50 AM

Yes i knew it was a scam. Got that one twice today. just phishers attempting to make you go to there cloned website so they can steal all your coins once you enter your login details. I would recommend using a different email address for airdrops etc so that you know any mail you get on the separate email is phishing attackers. crazy how many there are on slack nowadays also.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:50:46 PM

Yes i knew it was a scam. Got that one twice today. just phishers attempting to make you go to there cloned website so they can steal all your coins once you enter your login details. I would recommend using a different email address for airdrops etc so that you know any mail you get on the separate email is phishing attackers. crazy how many there are on slack nowadays also.
There's a lot of airdrops going on for some reason. Maybe the people that participate in it will begin to realize that there is something more to just making money on this thing.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:17:19 AM

There's a lot of airdrops going on for some reason. Maybe the people that participate in it will begin to realize that there is something more to just making money on this thing.
I also think the same with you, that the data we submit to register the airdrop can be misused. Phishing attacks are also a lot happening lately, we must be careful when logging into the site we want to visit, check the site address before you login.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: