Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:34:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HARDCAP REACHED] 🎓 DISCIPLINA — the first blockchain for HR & Education  (Read 37828 times)
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:11:27 AM

Have read white papet till the end..Never done it before) But I'm relly impressed)
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bloody Mary

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:07:53 AM

Have read white papet till the end..Never done it before) But I'm relly impressed)
I think that the main idea to create a service where you can find any form of education is really need for us. Like if you get in another country and you have free time to learn something new this service will be suitable for you)
tchmpls.events

Activity: 616

★ DISCIPLINA Blockchain ★

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 11:09:06 AM

Are you planning to open offices in Europe? If you're, then when and where?

Hello, Ktsy!
Yeap, we are planning expansion on Europe. But  firstly we will open an office in USA. For now we have registered corporation in Delaware and soon we will announce the opening of the office. Stay in touch ((=

DISCIPLINA — The First Blockchain For HR & Education
Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
  WEBSITE  TELEGRAM  ANN  TECH PAPER  TRY ALPHA  WHITEPAPER 
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:12:21 AM

I think that the main idea to create a service where you can find any form of education is really need for us. Like if you get in another country and you have free time to learn something new this service will be suitable for you)

That's a bit strange that there are no analogues of teachmeplease. but at the same time I feel a bit proud for guys as for compatriots))
klim88

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Will people who work in your service get paid by your tokens?
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:09:38 PM

Will people who work in your service get paid by your tokens?

Hello! Thanks for your question!
Educational institutions get profit from the use of the service by trading educational records stored in their private chains. Tokenholders get profit by maintaining master-node and helping the network.
Teachers will also receive payment in tokens.

Brand-new blockchain architecture, PoS-consensus, unique Web Of Trust & Data Disclosure algorithms.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Disciplina is an open-source product. We will receive interest from fees of the educators who provide their services on TeachMePlease platform.
I hope that the source code will be open to the public?

Thank you for the question! DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is an open-source project and TeachMePlease app is our own proprietary software.
What algorithm do you use?

If you’re asking about consensus algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS, but the exact PoS algorithm will be described a bit later in technical document.
If you mean mining algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS minting instead of classical PoW mining on the platform. You will be able to earn platform tokens by launching the software which helps Disciplina platform to function. The software will not consume a great amount of energy, so you can use your personal computer.

tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 03:33:20 PM

The idea is good indeed. I just don't get it - why do you need an ICO at all? Why not VC?

We’re developing a decentralized open-source blockchain platform, which will be available for free. That’s why we want it to belong not to only one investor, but to the whole community.

Ah, now that makes some sense! Thank you for an explanation.

I will come back to you with more questions.

You're welcome!

Hugh_the_Wizard

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

You said above that you plan to go to the USA first. I'd like to know, how will you deal with the laws.

And also to find out more about your plans for the future.
Futureblnr

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

you mentioned something about free lessons once - what does it mean?

At the moment this section is not available on the website. Later it will include online classes, video lessons or methodological materials available in public domain. After a certain time period of the course being on the platform or after a number of conditions being fulfilled, the materials given during the course would become free for all platform participants. However, it should be noted that the course can be made free of charge only at the request of the course creator.

I wanna try it! When this opportunity will be able?
Cashwave

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

Great project proposed to solve real world problem. For your Upcoming ICO, what is your Soft cap and Hard cap?
ErvinWalters

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

I'd like to know, will you accept LTC?

Also, how can I join the Pre-ICO? I've just started to study your project, but I already like it!
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:07:09 AM

You used to work as an ordinary educational service. Why did you decied to turn to blockchain platform?
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

Great project proposed to solve real world problem. For your Upcoming ICO, what is your Soft cap and Hard cap?

I completely agree with that. Moreover, it could be reform of the whole educational process!
Bloody Mary

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:48:17 AM

I completely agree with that. Moreover, it could be reform of the whole educational process!

Actually, I really think that it could be breakthrough in sphere of education. Just imagine how could this  bureaucratic system has chachged? There woudn't be corruption during the studying process as all information is stored in blockchain system. That's awesome
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:55:38 AM

Actually, I really think that it could be breakthrough in sphere of education. Just imagine how could this  bureaucratic system has chachged? There woudn't be corruption during the studying process as all information is stored in blockchain system. That's awesome

There is an interesting article http://hackeducation.com/2016/04/07/blockchain-education-guide
Hugh_the_Wizard

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:23:39 PM

There is an interesting article http://hackeducation.com/2016/04/07/blockchain-education-guide

Wow, thank you! A good read! I definitely need to show it to a couple of colleagues, who keep arguing with me.
CarterDreamer

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:40:20 PM

Disciplina is an open-source product. We will receive interest from fees of the educators who provide their services on TeachMePlease platform.

Thank you for the question! DISCIPLINA blockchain platform is an open-source project and TeachMePlease app is our own proprietary software.

If you’re asking about consensus algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS, but the exact PoS algorithm will be described a bit later in technical document.
If you mean mining algorithm, Disciplina will use PoS minting instead of classical PoW mining on the platform. You will be able to earn platform tokens by launching the software which helps Disciplina platform to function. The software will not consume a great amount of energy, so you can use your personal computer.

Do you mean stationary computers, or my laptop will do? I'd like to use your platform while being on a trip.
tchmpls.events

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

Do you mean stationary computers, or my laptop will do? I'd like to use your platform while being on a trip.

Hello!
You can use TeachMePlease for learning using any computer.
It will be possible to use DISCIPLINA network a bit later, when the test network will be launched. However, it's useless for ordinary students because DISCIPLINA master node is needed for educators and users who help us to maintain transactions, and currently there are no transactions in the network ((=

esqueleto

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 03:30:18 PM

Can you describe the mechanism of search engine for posts within the blockchain?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: