Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:20:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 130 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] VLB - The Ultimate Blockchain Fuel for the Vehicle Lifecycle Industy  (Read 49099 times)
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Vehicle Lifecycle Blockchain - vlb.io

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 07:43:42 PM

So Russia and US for now, you will target Asia and EU next? Japan, Korea and EU are really crytpo firendly (for now...)

You're absolutely right!

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:07:45 PM

You partnered with Uber, Volkswagen, Qiwi... ? can you give some evidence about this?  Huh
Qiwi Blockchain Technologies is one of the our partners, which help us in creating of our blockchain.
We are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface.
Special privileges in dealing of CarFix with carowners and dealers of VW.
Launch the Partnership in experimental mode with 7 VW dealerships and expand to all in Moscow within 2 months, and all in Central Russia within 6 months.

So you can launch a partership with Audi, Skoda etc... in the future if things with VW go well, Seat in spain also. VW group has Lamborghini as well if I recall correctly Grin

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:11:03 PM

We are announcing a pre-sale of VLB Tokens, which will start on November 22 and will run until the start of the ICO on Nov 27.

We will be open to US accredited investors.  US accredited investor status verification will be handled by a third-party provider Early IQ under legal guidance of top tier law firm Dentons LLP.  VLBToken will not have access to any personal data except for name and email.  Only US investors will need to demonstrate their "accredited status" during the VLB Token purchase and it will be done seamlessly through vlb.io.

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:

Pre-sale (minimum investment 100ETH):
Nov 22 noon UTC - Nov 27 noon UTC: 1ETH = 910VLB (40% bonus)

ICO (minimum investment 1ETH)
Nov 27 noon UTC - Dec 2 noon UTC: 1ETH = 845VLB (30% bonus)
Dec 2 noon UTC - Dec 7 noon UTC: 1ETH = 780VLB (20% bonus)
Dec 7 noon UTC - Dec 12 noon UTC: 1ETH = 715VLB (10% bonus)
Dec 12 noon UTC - Dec 17 noon UTC: 1ETH = 650VLB (no bonus)

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:20:44 PM

So Russia and US for now, you will target Asia and EU next? Japan, Korea and EU are really crytpo firendly (for now...)

If I read the Whitepaper well, then I can only assume they are starting there cause they are already operational in these regions..
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:28:43 PM

If I read the Whitepaper well, then I can only assume they are starting there cause they are already operational in these regions..

Yes, I understood that in Russia they are already fully operational and also have got access to the US market. For me it makes complete sense to implement VLB first in these regions.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:30:33 PM

You partnered with Uber, Volkswagen, Qiwi... ? can you give some evidence about this?  Huh
Qiwi Blockchain Technologies is one of the our partners, which help us in creating of our blockchain.
We are partnering with UBER and provide the special terms for car repair and maintenance on CarFix Platform. CarFix has API integration with UBER drivers' interface.
Launch the Partnership in experimental mode with 7 VW dealerships and expand to all in Moscow within 2 months, and all in Central Russia within 6 months.

Dude seriously can this project get any better? VW?? Are you being serious here? You're in partnership with VW? Wow if that partnership goes well then no doubt this project will be the next big thing, this is probably one of the highest potential project that I have ever seen here in this forum, I'm so glad I'm a part of this project. After expanding to Moscow, what other parts of the United States are you planning to expand your project to? And what other companies are you going to partner with in the future?

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Je.hitler

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:39:49 PM

A really nice project, and very well documented. You can see from the beginning that they threat this project seriously.
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 08:50:50 PM

Dude seriously can this project get any better? VW?? Are you being serious here? You're in partnership with VW? Wow if that partnership goes well then no doubt this project will be the next big thing, this is probably one of the highest potential project that I have ever seen here in this forum, I'm so glad I'm a part of this project. After expanding to Moscow, what other parts of the United States are you planning to expand your project to? And what other companies are you going to partner with in the future?

Our first steps in the United States are Los Angeles and Florida. In the future we want to cooperate with main players in the vehicle industry by all over the World.

kamandanu

Activity: 164

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:58:10 PM

Please tell me more of how this works in simple words, I want to know more about the project but don't quite get it... Embarrassed
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:22:35 PM

Please tell me more of how this works in simple words, I want to know more about the project but don't quite get it... Embarrassed

Very briefly, the  blockchain will function the following way:
- during a real world transaction parties involved will attach tokens to their respective entries into the transaction
*for example, when you repair a car, Tokens will be attached by: repair shop, OEM and car manufacturer. Repair shop will use a token; this represents a "payment" for customer acquisition and access to data that will facilitate future retention of this customer. OEM will use a token to record an installation of a particular spare part SKU# for spare part warranty purposes. Manufacturer will use a token to link this repair job with manufacturer warranty, which will determine whether the warranty remains in force going forward.
- reference in the smart contract to the electronic receipt issued by the repair shop when the customer pays for the service will act as proof of payment and will make this transaction eligible to be included in the next block.
* electronic receipts are tax documents that contain references to goods and services provided and price. Manipulating that information is a legally punishable offense
- blocks will be validated by PoS nodes. Tokens attached to the transactions will be used as commission
* Industry Participants that will be using the blockchain and that have certain token balances with certain coin-age may act as PoS Nodes.  Tokens received as commission for validation may be used by PoS Nodes (i.e. manufacturers, insurance companies, dealers, etc) to record their own transactions or they may be sold to other Industry Participants on exchanges.

All Industry Participants that contribute to the blockchain will have access to decrypted data on the blockchain to use it for cost saving (i.e. claim or warranty management) or new business opportunities (i.e. highly tailored insurance policy pricing or customer retention by repair shops/dealers).

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:31:43 PM

We are announcing a pre-sale of VLB Tokens, which will start on November 22 and will run until the start of the ICO on Nov 27.

We will be open to US accredited investors.  US accredited investor status verification will be handled by a third-party provider Early IQ under legal guidance of top tier law firm Dentons LLP.  VLBToken will not have access to any personal data except for name and email.  Only US investors will need to demonstrate their "accredited status" during the VLB Token purchase and it will be done seamlessly through vlb.io.

Pre-sale is aimed at giving an opportunity to investors looking to invest a minimum of 100ETH to obtain an addition bonus. The bonus structure is as follows:

excellent bonus system, everything is evenly built - early investors will receive more bonus tokens.
Others will see that pre-sale has gone well, and also will invest in ICO
umer6161

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:34:11 PM

Hello, what cryptocurrency can I use for payments?
iad_xo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:34:42 PM

is there any max limit for ICO?
VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:36:40 PM

Hello, what cryptocurrency can I use for payments?

Etherium

VLB_token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 09:43:03 PM

is there any max limit for ICO?

You can invest any amount, more than one ether (and we remind you that there will be 250 million tokens created in total)

Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:48:12 PM

The project could have potential, but russian teams are not what sell the most in cryptocurrency world.

Well, i dont think you can stereotype like that. Its true there are a lot of project started in Russia but if you would look at average successful ICOs vs. scam projects, you would probably get the same percentage in most developed counties.

My judgement can seem harsh.

The team will just have to be 2 times betters than other nationality teams  Grin
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:52:21 PM

The bonus for pre sale is a nice way to incentive investors, 40% for the pre sale is really good, and then another bonus for the ico from 30% for the first to 10% for the smaller bonus. VLB is a good project based on a smart idea, i hope it will go far.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:12:14 PM

I hope VLB can make a much needed change in Russia, but this does not give much hope.

A representative for the technical regulation agency noted that they have not run the environmental test on Volkswagen diesel cars and have no plans to do so, so the agency does not possess any data on violations.

https://www.rbth.com/business/2016/02/24/volkswagen-could-escape-punishment-for-dieselgate-in-russia_570395

Even if you can immutably store emissions data, provided they are reliable, there is still the government who do not take emissions seriously.

But hey, better than not trying at all.

Well, a project like this could really bring the changes that are needed. But if it really turns out, that Russin isn't the ideal start for the project, I hope that the already have a plan where to expand next.

It is going to be an uphill battle. If you read the article you understand the government is not interested in emissions. Selling cars is more important than protecting citizens from harmful pollution. In that regard Germany is not better of course, their economy is depending on Volkswagen.

You are right though, you have to start making changes somewhere.
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:38:31 PM

The bonus for pre sale is a nice way to incentive investors, 40% for the pre sale is really good, and then another bonus for the ico from 30% for the first to 10% for the smaller bonus. VLB is a good project based on a smart idea, i hope it will go far.
It is definitely a very good way to start.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:35:22 AM

lets take a look,
actually this ico has a very different project compared with the other icos.

In a good sense! this is a real world use case for once!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 130 »
  Print  

Jump to: