Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: need 100 BTC Loan  (Read 1082 times)
arslanbit (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:49:32 PM

Hi eveyone . i need a 100 BTC , it will turn to investor 120 BTC in 6 month.

I want to rebuild the apartment I live in.

and i need 500k$ for construction

i'm the land owner , collateral : i can give you my title deed ( location in istanbul , price about 600-700k$ )

We talk about Turkish bank , Bank interest is too high .

I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Josepht

Activity: 1008
Merit: 515

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 09:54:01 PM

Okay, I can tell you already that this is a scam. Not even talking about the size of the loan, just concider this:

How can you say that you want to pay 20% interest in 6 months (which comes down to 40% yearly), and also state that you think that the bank interest is too high? Interest in a bank is usually 5-8% these days, and you think that's too high compared to the 40% you're offering? Just leave, scammer.
rafanadal

Activity: 368
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 09:55:46 PM

i need 20 btc loan that's all
arslanbit (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:08:52 PM

Okay, I can tell you already that this is a scam. Not even talking about the size of the loan, just concider this:

How can you say that you want to pay 20% interest in 6 months (which comes down to 40% yearly), and also state that you think that the bank interest is too high? Interest in a bank is usually 5-8% these days, and you think that's too high compared to the 40% you're offering? Just leave, scammer.

" i can give you my title deed"

bank usually %5 %8 ? Realy ?

ok , come to turkey and take 500k$ loan Smiley and i will pay you %15 , so you will earn verry good money moron.Extra moron : if i take 6 month / 500.000$ , its monthly payment about 90.000$ , so i cannot pay money, because i'm making construction moron..Moron , i cannot say to bank : give me 500.000$ i will pay you after 6 month.Our bank not working like this.i have a good monthly revenue , my credit card limit 2.000$ ... Bank is too hard at this days.

i'm talking in istanbul : land is too expensive , 1+1 apartment is avarage 100-200k$

i will send pictures to investor my title deed , he will call real estate agent.. And take the price for my title dead ..

my title dead price is 600-700k$

i will give my title dead to investor.When he get , we will start construction.. i DONT WANT MONEY,,,

we will make construction together.i dont need a  cash , he will buy iron  , bick , he will pay worker salary.

After compalte building , i will give %20 , whatever we earn.. all is that.

i say again , i dont want singel penny cash ! investor will come to turkey. i will give title deed to he ! and he will get all control , and we will start together for construction.

warningsigns

Activity: 896
Merit: 1082

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:25:05 PM

I'm a bit confused as to why you would advertise to borrow money on this forum. And why bitcoin?

As for collateral, unless you are looking for someone specifically based in Turkey, this has to be a safe and liquid form of debt security. A land title deed will work if the lender qualifies to own land in Turkey. I'm not sure what the laws are about foreigners owning land there but this is murky territory, considering Turkey's diplomatic conflicts with the EU and US at present.

Good luck with finding a lender with a very fat XBT wallet. 100 BTC will require extensive due diligence and lots of serous discussions about the repayment terms, especially now that the Turkish Lira is not doing very well.

arslanbit (OP)

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:32:53 PM

I'm a bit confused as to why you would advertise to borrow money on this forum. And why bitcoin?

As for collateral, unless you are looking for someone specifically based in Turkey, this has to be a safe and liquid form of debt security. A land title deed will work if the lender qualifies to own land in Turkey. I'm not sure what the laws are about foreigners owning land there but this is murky territory, considering Turkey's diplomatic conflicts with the EU and US at present.

Good luck with finding a lender with a very fat XBT wallet. 100 BTC will require extensive due diligence and lots of serous discussions about the repayment terms, especially now that the Turkish Lira is not doing very well.

my tenants : Kuwait , suudi arabia and Qatar person.

im taking Apartmane Rent $$$ , Turkish lira is not interesting me realy.

Usd is ok for me.

Why btc , i'm looking someone have good money but they finding way , trying give to people 1-2 btc loan , and with big riskey.

i have a good way for make real money.

its ok 100 btc sounds is crazy but , construction businies in istanbul , its amazing  !

Norway , US , China , all world can buy land in istanbul.

fer3219

Activity: 191
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:39:51 PM

this guy is joking obviously , there is no way people can trust him .
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:12:52 AM

WTF?

20% interest for 6 months = 40% interest for a year.

Pretty sure a bank charges WAY less interest than that.

CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:19:20 AM

no one will jump in for this, even with this kind of offering. and one more thing, you can easily pay for a fake land title or deed. please delete this post. thanks.
adextetoo

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:17:11 PM

What if I leave my 100 BTC for six months or buy altcoins that are promising won't I get more than 20 BTC returns?, my friend no one will consider that offer, and also investing it on construction has its own bad side too. What if Policies change, Workers charges and the rest. Kindly review your offer pal
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:27:58 AM

wow.. such a big ammount...  i dont think you can get such large ammount amounts here... i dont neither anyone has got before too... hope u try somewhere else bro.. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:01:11 AM

Any BTC/ETH lender based in India?

Valych

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:56:46 PM

Isn’t it funny?
Hey bro. How you will convert those bitcoins into fiat and vice versa?
How you will address the currency risk if the bitcoin will skyrocket to say 10k?
How you are planning to repay that borrowing? Do you have stable cash flow to do that? What is it?

I see this deal as follows: you are looking for somebody who will buy your real estate asset for 100 btc. And what he/she will be supposed to do with it? Sell it and convert it back to btc? What the transactional costs will be? Ridiculous!
Newchanka

Activity: 291
Merit: 19

If there's something to be written...

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

Hi eveyone . i need a 100 BTC , it will turn to investor 120 BTC in 6 month.

I want to rebuild the apartment I live in.

You mean you think someone will just lend you 100BTC for construction? How do you hope to raise the money for repayment? Sell the house?

and i need 500k$ for construction

i'm the land owner , collateral : i can give you my title deed ( location in istanbul , price about 600-700k$ )

We talk about Turkish bank , Bank interest is too high .

Just Think it, I'll Write it
TheDarkVoice

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:12:58 AM

I need a small loan of a million dollars. Nothing more.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 01:52:56 PM

WTF?

20% interest for 6 months = 40% interest for a year.

Pretty sure a bank charges WAY less interest than that.
Agree with you, the statement of OP is not reliable because banks not give more than 40% loan interest annually. I do not think this is a good way to have 100bitcoin loan that is too huge amount no one will.have this amount. I feel that this is only wanting to scam, also OP is newbie he want to be rich quickly with few effort by asking a loan. Goodluck
AlexM

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 01:45:58 PM

Ok so someone gives op 100btc which are now worth $600,000. 6 months for construction is very quick, but 6 months for construction and then being able to pay back 100btc is super quick. What happens if BTC is worth $20,000 each in 6 months? How would you be able to pay back $2m?

I think that this has too much risk. Look at the price of Bitcoin now, then look at the price of Bitcoin 6 months ago or 12 months ago (maybe there is a construction delay) it would not be possible for OP to pay back the full 100 btc any time in the last year as the price has risen too high too quickly.

Smiley 1KQdUW6gjbJrdWUuLfMvaLzceMVE2dniB9
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:21:31 PM

I believe that if someone want to "invest"  to land (in any way) with BTC,he is crazy.
There is no better investment from BTC itself. Why the hell someone to risk his coins for build something?
It's value will never hit such profit %,not even in a million years!

larsen161

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:03:38 AM

do a bit of research before making assumptions. turkey has massively high interest rates and now is NOTHING compared to what it was in the late 90s and early 00s when it was over 100%. annual inflation rate came in at a four-month high of 11.20 percent in September, way above the central bank's target of 5 percent, and core inflation hit 10.89 percent, its highest level since February 2004. Interest Rate in Turkey averaged 59.26 percent from 1990 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 500 percent in March of 1994 and a record low of 4.50 percent in May of 2013.
larsen161

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:09:42 AM

That 5-8% loan in what I presume you're thinking is the USA is going to be about 7-8x more expensive or 35-64%

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/charts/united-states-interest-rate@2x.png?s=fdtr&v=201711011812v&type=column

https://d3fy651gv2fhd3.cloudfront.net/charts/turkey-interest-rate@2x.png?s=tuibon&v=201710261114v&type=column
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: