Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:45:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann][ICO] Pre Sale: Magnum Link - Buy and Trade Precious Metals and Gems  (Read 1143 times)
Luigi21 (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:18:24 PM

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
REVOLUTIONARY TRADING PLATFORM
[  The ultimate solution for cryptocurrency trading  ]
[    with built-in connectivity  to major exchanges    ]
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:09:17 PM

Hello!
If I think right, one of the services is the storage of precious metals.
How can I prove that I own these assets, for example, in another country? can the record in the smart contract be considered equal to the standard contract, for example, with the bank?
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:26:17 AM

Hello, Magnum Link Team!

I have just posted the Filipino ANN Translation in the Local Thread! Link is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2356244.0

To all Filipinos out there, you may ask questions and raise concerns in our local language in the said thread. I will be responding to all your questions and queries as promptly, properly, and accurately as I can. I will also be posting there in the same thread and in our local language any official update the Magnum Link Team releases. 

Thanks to all!
lavatinkle

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 05:06:19 AM

I will follow closely
MagnumLink

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 05:58:19 AM

Hello!
If I think right, one of the services is the storage of precious metals.
How can I prove that I own these assets, for example, in another country? can the record in the smart contract be considered equal to the standard contract, for example, with the bank

Hello and thanks for your interest.

The storages issue certificates showing the amount and qualty of precious minerals that will back our tokens. So all you need to do is redeem your tokens for the underlying value and you would get precious minerals instead.

Our ToS and smart contracts are simple legal triggers. If it was more complex we would have to use lawyers. So for the redemption and trading, smart contract is sufficient.
alymwb

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:18:47 AM

This project gold Cool
TSM.Global

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:55:30 AM

This project gold Cool

A safe haven for your investments. 
Luigi21 (OP)

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:16:26 AM

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
Luigi21 (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:31:05 PM

╔══════╗
zenfuze
╚══════╝
████████████████████
████████████████████
████▀█████▀  ▀▀▀████
████   ▀▀      █████
████▄         ██████
█████▄       ███████
██▄      ▄▄█████████
████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████
████  ██████████████
████▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████  ███  ▄▄▄  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████  ███  ███  ████
████████████████████
████████████████████

Zenfuse is developed to
REVOLUTIONIZE
your trading experience
╔══════╗
trading
╚══════╝
10yearsolder

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 06:43:52 AM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 07:43:10 AM by 10yearsolder

This could be a good project but it seems to me that it is not presenting itself well enough or perhaps it is not at all a legit one. I have some issues to point out and I would be very glad to include your ICO on my short list if you satisfactorily respond to it.

1. I cannot see a single video wherein your CEO or head of Operations or even your Marketing Officer explains Magnum Link properly to an audience. Or a video wherein Magnum Link joins a summit or a seminar or a marketing tour to promote your project with determination.

2. Your whitepaper is sorely lacking and very elementary. All I can see are mostly generic narratives that lack specific details which Magnum Link will undertake soon. Narratives and word definition will not count to potential investors. No clear roadmap either. No team presentation complete with their credentials and backgrounds and the medium through which they could be reached and verified.

3. I cannot even a see a picture with any of the team in the actual site that you claimed to be with a legal license. Produce several pictures with your mining operation along with any member of the executive team at least to make your project look legit.

4. You are going to create a trading platform. When do you plan to release the Alpha so that we may try to check it out?

These are just some that I think are very basic add-ons to your presentation. Perhaps you could present some more.

Thanks!
MagnumLink

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:57:00 AM

This could be a good project but it seems to me that it is not presenting itself well enough or perhaps it is not at all a legit one. I have some issues to point out and I would be very glad to include your ICO on my short list if you satisfactorily respond to it.

1. I cannot see a single video wherein your CEO or head of Operations or even your Marketing Officer explains Magnum Link properly to an audience. Or a video wherein Magnum Link joins a summit or a seminar or a marketing tour to promote your project with determination.

2. Your whitepaper is sorely lacking and very elementary. All I can see are mostly generic narratives that lack specific details which Magnum Link will undertake soon. Narratives and word definition will not count to potential investors. No clear roadmap either. No team presentation complete with their credentials and backgrounds and the medium through which they could be reached and verified.

3. I cannot even a see a picture with any of the team in the actual site that you claimed to be with a legal license. Produce several pictures with your mining operation along with any member of the executive team at least to make your project look legit.

4. You are going to create a trading platform. When do you plan to release the Alpha so that we may try to check it out?

These are just some that I think are very basic add-ons to your presentation. Perhaps you could present some more.

Thanks!

Hi 10yearsolder, your input has been really valuable.

So right now, we gathered to evaluate comments and contributions like yours.

What we can say is that our international team will soon divide Eurasia in sectors and we will do road show in more languages.

Also, we would set up a clear timetable and execute on it. We will add our LinkedIn Profiles to the website as well as our other companies' details.

We will share pictures of our sites with the cofounder on the spot. Thank you for your very valuable feedback.
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 05:29:22 PM

At a glance, the background of the project is very grand and nice to see. this is a great project, just my speculation anyway. a project that depends on the team that brought it and the investors. it seems his project is also interesting to follow. hopefully your project is successful and deliver results that have been in target.
MagnumLink

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:33:48 PM

At a glance, the background of the project is very grand and nice to see. this is a great project, just my speculation anyway. a project that depends on the team that brought it and the investors. it seems his project is also interesting to follow. hopefully your project is successful and deliver results that have been in target.

Thanks babedota

We will deliver results for our investors. Your kind words give us the motivation to exceed expectations.

Kind regards
MagnumLink team
PutuPartoHarjo

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:25:36 AM

Thanks babedota

We will deliver results for our investors. Your kind words give us the motivation to exceed expectations.

Kind regards
MagnumLink team

Yes, this project is indeed remarkable, because a very precious metal-themed attract investors to join in this project, I am sure the future of this project will be successful.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: