Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:47:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terrahash Miner DX Mini, DX Large and Modular Boards - Preorder  (Read 2829 times)
tronsom (OP)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

www.coinangels.org

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2013, 02:59:15 PM

This sale is for pre-orders of Terrahash Miners and Modular Boards

I will place all orders on Tuesday June 18th, 9AM PST so all payments must be received before that.

Ordering does not open to the public until 24 hours after this time unless you have a registered account before they announced the preorder sale.
Get a special place in line and be one of the first orders to get shipped.

Extract from Terrahash email
"Our website will start taking orders starting Tuesday June 18th, 2013 at 9:00 am Pacific Standard Time. For the first 24 hours, only the folks who have signed up for an account on our website before this email, would be allowed to place an order."

This is a pre-sale item and will be shipped as soon as they arrive.
Price does not include shipping. You may choose your shipping method and speed after paying for order and contacting me. I will not include any extra shipping fees, shipping cost will be the one dictated by the company you choose (Fedex, UPS, USPS, etc).
If you would like to pick up personally I have no problems. I am in the Pembroke Pines, FL area.
I can ship to anywhere in the world (buyer assumes ALL responsibility for customs clearance and taxes).

Please be aware that the shipping date is dependent on when TerraHash ships the modules and shipping times may be later.

Pricing

4.5gh/s Modular Board - U$S 450
18gh/s Modular Board - U$S 1150
Boards DO NOT include power supplies or cables.

DX Mini with 20 modules 90gh/s total - U$S 7500
DX Large with 10 modules 180gh/s total - U$S 13000
Comes complete with a case, installed boards, power supply and cooling fans.

I accept bitcoins and paypal. You can buy them directly or through ebay using the following link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251291530142

Contact me if you have any questions.

CoinAngels is a group of entrepreneurs focused on helping launch and develop digital currency related startups.
www.coinangels.org | Donate. Invest. Advise.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: