Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:13:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do when the market is full of red  (Read 3300 times)
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

I just follow my strategy. I always have breakpoints when I buy altcoins or bitcoins, so when market full of red - that means that I have alreaty sold my altcoins

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:23 PM

Dont do that again man. When market so red, turn of yours computer or buy something. Dont sell yours coin.

Yes that's right, you didn't lose your money or bitcoin unless you sell when the market is full of red. So when the market is full of red much better to buy more and hold it for you to gain your profit rather than sell. That's a basic part in trading ( i'm not an expert but that's my opinion )
That is just the point. The market is very volatile and I always hear a lot of people complaining about losing a whole lot of cash when there is every opportunity to make even more.

Selling at loss is a decision no one should take unless it is a very small loss and you are sure of the chances of it going even lower. But once you have missed a loss of more than 30%, just hold on and find the perfect time to buy more and make a lot of profit from it.
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:55:02 AM

I often lose my temper when altcoins drop sharply.
And in general, I sell altscoin at the bottom

It is time to buy those coins out ther plenty of them especially those coins that are successful like bitcoins and ethereum. Because if we buy in a lower price we can sell it in much higher price if the value comes back to green.  And if you fo not have the money to buy coins, probably you qill just calmly hold your coins whatever it is because you do not wanted to lose money. Just fo not panic when you see that the market are all in red because it always happen and nothins new with it you will get used to it when you are gonna be long in this.
This is a common practice. People at the time of low prices get fearful about the future of the altcoins and they deice it to be sold at the lowest possible price available. This is something that must not be practiced as the price is a subject to change always and so it is possible that it would increase after a downfall and the things would get settled down again in a desirable manner.
khalifa25

Activity: 242
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:09:44 AM

For me Because of the way we do enter into the market,  we lose much because we do not understand how this market work. Bitcoin or altcoins trading is a highly risky investment and we need to do alot in other to understand on how this market can follow our biding. The simplex method to follow in other to make money in this market is through buying low andsell high
dg2010

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:17:39 AM

I think the best way is wait. If you are not sharks or whales, you can do anything. If you think that your coin is good, you should wait until it recovers
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:26:59 AM

If you are not at loss or if your loss is minimal you could opt out completely. Thus should be done if you have confirm bearish trend if not, you shouldn't close all your position. If you are certain that good new could come out in reasonable amount of time that would be beneficial you could hold and leverage on the dip!
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 832

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:44:07 AM

I think the best way is wait. If you are not sharks or whales, you can do anything. If you think that your coin is good, you should wait until it recovers

Of course we can't do anything but just to sit it out and wait what's gonna happened in the future. We are only casual investors here, we don't have the power to influence the market in our favor. As much as we hate those whales and sharks they have the upper hand here. So you have have to sit it out and no, don't dump your coins because those manipulators will really get it while its cheap plus you have lost your money already if you sell them because the market is just red.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:58:15 AM

its your fault if you loose too much because your just impatient and why the hell you would sell your coins if you know your gotta loose ? trading is only for the people who can wait and can control their emotions because market is verry volatile and prices are likey to drop or became stagnant at a longer time and you cant do nothing if the market is full of red or the coins are bleeding rather alll you can do is wait for them to increase or pump.
Sone11

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 05:13:20 PM

Controlling emotions takes alot of time so it's normal for newbies like us in trading lol. Like me it's hard to appply what I'm talking about in real trades.. A ton of practice would make the cut.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:23:17 AM

You should not consider crypto-trading as an instant way to earn money or fast way to profit. Just like other jobs and businesses, crypto-trading is a long-term investment which needs time, effort, and patience to be successful.

Instead of watching the market the whole day, you should enjoy your life and use your day productively in other activities. Don't rush your investments to grow. You need patience and self-control in every situation, especially in money matters. There's no such thing as INSTANT MONEY. Everything needs time to grow and develop.

For best result, HOLD your altcoins for a longer time. Long-term investments are actually the successful ones when it comes to cryptocurrency trading. See what happened to bitcoin. Compare its value in 2010 and in 2017. See the difference? Don't duplicate the disappointment of the man who bought 2 pizzas for 10,000 bitcoins.  Grin
RenaiSHITechnology

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:47:12 AM

I preferr 2 things:
HODL
It is the best one

Second 2:
Buying more
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:01:35 AM

there are something that we can do while the market is full of red which is we can hold for a while or cut loss our coins although we are getting lose. but for me, i think its good to hold and make another buy amount of the coins because the price is in the lower price so we can buy with cheap price. but if we can take a profit because we bought at cheap price before the coin is in red then we can sell it right now before the price is getting down too deep and we can buy the coins again when its reach bottom price.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
BBang

Activity: 80

AVt57CanCYTH5JTVU8AHZVEcGZgmMaVbfS

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:08:08 AM

Reduce the new coin that will enter the market, if more coins are louncing, more coin will be the red mark in the market, and if the coin entering the market with the low price of the high price coin already in the market will not sell out, just the same that means making coin die price, that's it from me, i also hope if red tnda in market is not too much

elimi

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:03:25 AM

At other times when you can not predict it, you must act quickly by selling your altcoin before it's too late. by doing that you protect your investment and then buy back at the bottom if you like.
This requires price observation, viewing graphs, even having alerts and also listening to the news. You have to be able to predict correctly.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:21:54 AM

there are something that we can do while the market is full of red which is we can hold for a while or cut loss our coins although we are getting lose. but for me, i think its good to hold and make another buy amount of the coins because the price is in the lower price so we can buy with cheap price. but if we can take a profit because we bought at cheap price before the coin is in red then we can sell it right now before the price is getting down too deep and we can buy the coins again when its reach bottom price.
Yeaa take it as your opportunity to buy everything while cheap!
But still the problem is that people usually have no fund backup! They are put everything at once.
That's why you should learn from it for future trade that you need to hold fund backup in case the market crash you can recover every losses by buying another one cheaper.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:30:39 AM

If the market is full of red that was the time to buy but if you are bought at the high then its red now, don't sell it if you don' want to lose because there is a comeback in legit alts but you can't rolling your money for other alts, that is the disadvantage.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:51:56 AM

When the market is full or red, the only thing you can do is wait. Why would you sell your tokens if their value are falling? If you are buying though, it is the perfect time to buy tokens for their value may rise and you can earn some.

Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1310

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:53:35 AM

If the market is full of red that was the time to buy but if you are bought at the high then its red now, don't sell it if you don' want to lose because there is a comeback in legit alts but you can't rolling your money for other alts, that is the disadvantage.

I do the same, when the market full of red then I will buy more but I'll chose which coins which has the best possibility to pump again in the near future. It means we should be careful in choosing which coin to buy, otherwise it may go down again and again then it will make us get negative.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:31:03 AM

Wait and see ( patience ) to find the right time to sell, that's all and just like that. I believe you not calculate ( manage ) your fund wisely. Besides that, you still don't understand real market has their own answer ( risk ). If you don't have those thing, " panic " and " loss " will become your friend. Even alt has low price, I never worry because I still have asset to cover it. Patience and good luck to you.

krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:38:36 AM

There are no problem with this market. The best way you can do is waiting. They will recover soon

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: