Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:28:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So again BTC is ATH at the moment. Are you still holding or already sold it?  (Read 308 times)
AntonioE (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:33:36 AM

Again and again we can't predict when the price will go down and too many are waiting so they can buy more. Waiting is wasting your time for a big opportunity. Would the Segwit x2 will really affect the price of bitcoin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dua98222

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:37:16 AM

Everything is possible. I sold some, I'm holding some. I think it's going to go higher next week though but I feel like $7k is a good price for me to have sold some.
Mallingo98

Activity: 37

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:02:34 AM

Nothing is certain about bitcoin. I personally sold some, but also kept a lot.
BitcoinCurve~

Activity: 80
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:21:42 AM

I'm keeping it all at the moment and hope that it does get a little higher but I will admit this is a very good place to sell a big portion of your coins
AntonioE (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:52:13 AM

Everything is possible. I sold some, I'm holding some. I think it's going to go higher next week though but I feel like $7k is a good price for me to have sold some.

A year ago, I look back at my blockchain.info transactions and I can't believe that I had that amount of bitcoin. I feel the regret because I should have hold them and not sold them.
Blocks

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:54:51 AM

if we go by history of events , we may experience sell rally soon, as price peaked and in oversold state ..

it will head south, its good time to sell and get some profit by exiting from your existing positions .. then enter after fork 
Zorbak

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:56:25 AM

if we go by history of events , we may experience sell rally soon, as price peaked and in oversold state ..

it will head south, its good time to sell and get some profit by exiting from your existing positions .. then enter after fork 

Why enter after the fork? Not better to hold and get same amount of both chains? BTC and B2X?
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:06:28 AM

Again and again we can't predict when the price will go down and too many are waiting so they can buy more. Waiting is wasting your time for a big opportunity. Would the Segwit x2 will really affect the price of bitcoin?

I am holding what have, though there is no assurance of what could possibly happen, I'll stick to holding.  I already  cashed out double of what I have invested in the first place. That is why I am not afraid of losing anything.
Risks are very real nowadays but profits are very a realistic goal too because of the price hike. If traders are pretty good, I am sure they have tons of profit in just a week. Also. Even in buying and and selling. Holding may take some time but never regret it.
IamAltcoinfan

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

homt.net

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:19:08 AM

I already sold while price hit to 5000$ was waiting for dump after bitcoin gold fork now i cant able to afford bitcoin . Now i sold some of my ether holding to get bitcoin . Ether is falling very badly in exchanges. Even holding of bitcoin very less now.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
BitcoinIsAlgebraic

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:23:02 AM

I already sold while price hit to 5000$ was waiting for dump after bitcoin gold fork now i cant able to afford bitcoin . Now i sold some of my ether holding to get bitcoin . Ether is falling very badly in exchanges. Even holding of bitcoin very less now.

That's unfortunate as a lot of people were predicting that the price would fall after the bitcoin gold unfortunate bitcoin gold was a scam and was called out for it by many reputable people.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:24:19 AM

Sold all my remaining bitcoin today at $7k and hoping for a quick correction before another rally, sold only to make quick profit in short term trading. I think this bull run will continue till upcoming fork on Nov 16 but I will be selling all my bitcoin before the actual fork date.
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:25:48 AM

*The price is looking very good, nothing to be sniffed at and I am in celebratory mode after hitting my long term target. Ill sell a bit to recover what I invested, the rest Ill hold much longer to see how things pan out. Nothing to lose.

Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:28:38 AM

We cant really predict the price and we didnt even expect that it hit 7k price as of now when you tried to see its current price as of this writing. We did able to hit new ATH and it really gives a good feeling specially for those people who did able to bought while it is still on 5k price. For now i did able to sell on $6k price because this is my target wayback before but i didnt expect it did hit on this price point. Segwit did really give effect on the sudden price increase on bitcoin. People are accumulating bitcoin as many as they can because of the fork.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
angelshow

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:30:03 AM

Until November 15, bitcoin should not sell Wink
AntonioE (OP)

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:46:34 AM

I am holding what have, though there is no assurance of what could possibly happen, I'll stick to holding.  I already  cashed out double of what I have invested in the first place. That is why I am not afraid of losing anything.
Risks are very real nowadays but profits are very a realistic goal too because of the price hike. If traders are pretty good, I am sure they have tons of profit in just a week. Also. Even in buying and and selling. Holding may take some time but never regret it.

Indeed, in fact I'd like to put everything that I have but I think it's better if the price will go down so there will be less risk. I gained 1000% since I started but I would like to add more. I am getting addicted to it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: