Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: H110 Pro BTC+ not see Vega 56 GPU's  (Read 237 times)
oxzhor (OP)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:58:18 PM

Hi All,

I just build a new system with the Asrock H110 Pro BTC+ and install windows 10 home 64bit.
After a successful installation i set the system off and attach the GPU's 4x Radeon RX VEGA 56.
The cards are connected to a EVGA 1000 power supply and running.

One problem the GPU's not showing in the device manger  Huh

I try to only one card in the pci-e 16x but also this not work.
The GPU's are connected via PCI - E 1X to 16X Extender Riser Card Adapter with USB 3.0 Cable ver 006.
if more info needed please let me know.

Greetings,
Oxzhor
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2972

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 07:06:38 PM

You are in wrong section but i can help you.. but first move this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
If you see the move below left of this page and move it in altcoin mining section..

Did yo tried to install the driver? make sure your Graphics card is fixed from the socket or if you are using riser check yoru cable if its connected proper and check them again in device manager..  it needs a driver before it can run properly..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
oxzhor (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:16 PM

You are in wrong section but i can help you.. but first move this thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0
If you see the move below left of this page and move it in altcoin mining section..

Did yo tried to install the driver? make sure your Graphics card is fixed from the socket or if you are using riser check yoru cable if its connected proper and check them again in device manager..  it needs a driver before it can run properly..

Hi,

Sorry for posting in the wrong section.
The risercards come without drivers  Cry that is why i installed nothing. I bought 4 of these https://www.gearbest.com/other-pc-parts/pp_655835.html
I will look if i can find some drivers.
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:01:21 PM

The risers don't need any drivers it's a passive hardware. He was speaking about the VEGA card drivers. As he said, did you powered up the risers, the motherboard, the graphic cards properly ?
oxzhor (OP)

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:23:54 PM

Ok problem solved Roll Eyes i put the 6pins / sata into the perif  Shocked ..... changed now into the sata one and the slots get power Lips sealed

Thanks for the feedback peepz
m1n1ngP4d4w4n

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CryptoLearner

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:49:53 PM

Ok problem solved Roll Eyes i put the 6pins / sata into the perif  Shocked ..... changed now into the sata one and the slots get power Lips sealed

Ah good you got it working out, it's often easy stuff Smiley just need  to be thorough  Cool
oxzhor (OP)

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:17:39 AM

Ah good you got it working out, it's often easy stuff Smiley just need  to be thorough  Cool

A cup of coffee always help Grin Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: